Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? (8211 Views)

Face,2go,bb Chat And Nairaland Which's More Educative? / Facebook Vs Nairaland? (which Is More Fun?) / Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by FXKing2012(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
Many people are hooked on to Facebook as well as Nairaland, so out of curiosity I'd like to know your thoughts on which if the two you find more educative, informative, entertaining, engaging and addictive.

Every comment is welcome!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by olaak1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
I prefer NL 2 fb any day anytime!!!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Odutodaiwa: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nairaland I know. Abeg what is facebook?.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by FXKing2012(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
I agree, NL is far more educative and informative. But Facebook could be fun cos of the pics.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by achi4u(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2012
NL all the way
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Vansnickers: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

I agree, NL is far more educative and informative. But Facebook could be fun cos of the pics.

True.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by amtheone(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
nairaland90%,

facebook10%
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
NL ni ooo - facebook bawo?
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by sexysunnyb(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
make facebook go to hell, facebook ko nosenook ni
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by bejeria101(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
is it nairaland that they cant do without insulting you,nairaland doesn't  come close to Facebook in anyway open your eyes pls!!  

1 Like

Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by DeGenius3(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
NairaLand NONI!!!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by kingchild(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2012
NL Noni oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Finland(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nairaland my foot! Nairaland was out before facebook and now facebook owners are millionaires in Dollars while seun of Nairaland still scouting for adverts from google and co. say the truth abeg! grin
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by zinosleek(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2012
NL is more engaging to me, I can go a week without login in on FB, but not a day goes by without even a glimpse of NL
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by austinsmat(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
this is like comparing death and sleep nairaland is sleeping because of the insult in naira but facebook is dead
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by ismhab(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
I consider Nairaland as a tribalistic and ethinicity forum.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Koolking(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nairaland rocks. Facebook is a lame man business
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Booty4me: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
These topic have being discuss so many times btw nairaland Noni. Facebook is overated. D guy don hammer sha o wit almost 600million active user.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Koolking(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

But Facebook could be fun cos of the pics.[/b][/color]

Like I said earlier, lame man fun
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Mcfemad(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
NAIRALAND NI OOO

facebook ko? book face ni?
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by kpolli(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lies
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Ellanma: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
both are unique in their own ways
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Koolking(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
FACEBOOK is like a jail, you sit around, waste time, have a profile picture, write on walls and get poked by guys/girls you don't really know. . .That is sick, scary but very funny
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by swtdarling(f): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nairaland all the way!!!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by PROUDTOBENAIJA(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
FACEBOOK IS ANOTHER "PINGING TOOL". IT IS MORE OF PEOPLE PINGING AND FLIRTING ENVIRONMENT.

NAIRALAND: IMPORTANT ISSUES AFFECTING OUR NATION AND INDIVIDUALS ARE DISCUSSED. IDEAS ARE SHARED. IT IS BETTER QED.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
Up Nairaland down facebook.

I never sell one plot of land on facebook, but Nairaland I have sold many acres of land

Nairaland sweet ooo
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by bigsean(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
for me, no comparism, both service different addictions.
facebook is for keeping in touch with friends that are far and looking at pix
while for nairaland, this is where i get my 9ja news from and post my opinion hoping it helps someone reading it.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by CArt(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
@OP
Nairaland of course.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by sandiyke(f): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
Not a part of facebook any more cos itz a place dat make pple fake but nl is educative,informative, entatainin etc
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
The anonymity offered by NL gives it an edge.
I prefer NL to FB. After 10-15 minutes, FB becomes boring to me. I can stay on NL for 5 hours.

We must however not forget that they serve different purposes: NL is a discussion forum, FB is a social network.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by Chika4lord: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hmm, Thinking

99% complete, Pls wait
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? by isleman(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
FB is my best because i have the option to pick my friends and whoever i want to relate and be in line with. On NL even the mad, retarded, tribalist and worst children even come here to make incredibly stupid comments.

NL should allow us to choose the kind of post and replies we want to read. REALLY THERE ARE MANY IMMATURE AND MAD PEOPLE ON NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Hot Is Your Area? / Have You Heard About Chatmogul / World Hello Day 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.