Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Urgent Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed! (696 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Urgent Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed! by bingbagbo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
I proposed love to colleague lady in my office, but she said know.
Before the proposal, we used to be very close, but after she said she wasnt interested in me i withdrew my company.I know longer really chat with her and take her out like i used to.
now suddenly, this lady has become my worst enemy on the staff.
she has joined hands with my detractors in the office and is fighting me.
she doesnt agree with anything i do, what should i do?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by TisaBone: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
you sure she is not just doing her job? work and pleasure are two different things. you cant expect special treatment just because you guys dealt with eachother outside of work.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
op,bathe her with acid.
She will regret ever not accepting you
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Saraha1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
I really dnt understand why we must give out advice that could destroy one's life.How on earth will you tell the poster to pour acid on some one?recently i read a story whr a guy pour acid on a lady eyes all because she turn down the guy request(am sure is fool like you that gave him such a stupid and idiotic idea.)mean no offence but the truth has to be said.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by bingbagbo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^
Allah bless you sarah!

but where is your own advice?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Saraha1(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
While i wll advice you look for another chick.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by DeBlunt: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
# off records # I advice you go and propose to a senior female director in your office, if you succeed then you can match that colleague of yours but if you fail then you will have to resign and get another job cos you won't stand the heat  grin .

But seriously, you shouldn't have withdrawn from her but rather should have moved on with the friendship, who knows she might,  lipsrsealed  but i suggest you talk to her and regain the friendship or you hold your peace man and do as Sarah said  smiley
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by dabrake(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
sarah, i will forgive you
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Saraha1(f): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2012
Did I offend you before?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by walcolm(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
@OP,

do your job to the best of your ability and consciously choose not to read any special meaning into her opposing stance to you. she was enjoying your attention before you asked her out and now that you have withdrawn same, she has decided to get your attention even if it is a negative attention

the best thing you can do is deliver top-notch work and be above board. if she criticizes your work, deal with the technical issues with facts and logic and ignore any personal insinuations or attacks. she'll get the message faster that way

as long as you keep counting her as part of your detractors, you'll never get your power back
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Killz3(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
LMAO @ advising Dustbin gbagbo. . . grin
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by MrsChima1(f): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
I would advise OP to get a test done.

They have new viruses now.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Ammyng(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
quit the job and be her houseboy
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Killz3(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
quit the job and be her houseboy
Damn! best answer on this thread. . . grin No offence
Re: Urgent Advice Needed! by Ammyng(f): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Damn! best answer on this thread. . . grin No offence

cheesy At least he will get to know how sucking office romance could be sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

DANA Airline Just Crashed In Lagos With 153 Passengers On Baord Abuja To Lagos! / She Say / Where Is Sisi Eko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.