Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (1543 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tiemo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend or Girlfriend?

Now let's begin; you are having a breakup with your spouse or boyfriend, and you are eager to get him back to loving you like he used to do. Well, in trying to get back your ex you may act in a way that reveals your anxiety and desperation, that's the last thing you need right now because you may act in a way that will make him feel you are a pain in the neck.

You will be shocked after you watch this video to the end to see it's possible to get your ex back into your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a2lni6aMzU

Get serious about getting your Ex back by not dialing his phone number, mailing or any form of communication for a brief moment. As you elude from contacting your spouse, he will begin to miss you rather than think of you as one who is intruding into his feelings. He sure will begin to think of you more positive and will definitely miss your loving presence.
Get on with your life, put a smile on your face and act as though nothing happened, this will keep your wondering about you. He begins to remember how he met you, the love you showed to him and I promise you he will remember every little detail of you and hunger to be with his love, he will keep the line of communication open.

Next: Breaking the silence
Dear friends this is only an initial step, next you have to break the silence in a unique and professional manner, but you have to be careful not to do it in an intrusive way. There are words that are compelling when used in an effective way; these words and principle will put your Ex in an affirmative light towards you. If you learn these words and principles the question; What Can I Do to Get Back My Ex Boyfriend will be a thing of the past.
When you have a health problem, who do you meet? A doctor.
What about when you had an electrical problem with your appliance, who fixed it up? An Electrician?
Enough of that, now you have a relationship problem, who do you need to meet?

A lawyer, an Accountant or Barrack Obama? No, No, No.
I expect you to meet a Cognitive psychologist and discover all the secrets to Getting Your Ex Back.

Mistakes happen all the time; it's surprising how only a little mistake could cause such separation from our spouse. Let's identify the steps to get your ex boyfriend back and keep him. What you should do right now can be found at this helpful site: http://www.breakupcare.com

You did the soul-searching, tried the “time apart” thing, dated some other lackluster women… and have finally come to the realization that things ain’t gonna get any better than this. You made a huge mistake when you let her go. And now, you want her back.

It’s not necessarily too late to rekindle the love with your ex, but don’t get rash and make any mediocre moves. You want to do this right—and reengage with caution. So here,10 tips on how to approach her for Round Two.

Should I Try To Get My Ex Back?>>>

1. Reconnect with a text. Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder—but other times, it causes that heart to seek out another man. So, don’t call first. “Try sending a sweet text, not one that will make her think you’re looking for a booty call,” says dating expert Julie Spira. “Think about something that you shared together that might warm her heart.” Example: Was listening to the radio and heard that Coldplay song. Brought back memories of the concert together. Hope you’re doing great? If she responds, she may be open to rekindling the spark.

2. Take it slow. You romanced her once already, but that doesn’t mean you get to go from zero to 60 without even getting behind the wheel. So propose getting together—not moving in together. Says Seattle-resident Adria, who took her ex back after a nasty breakup: “He apologized out of the blue after three months of no contact and was very respectful of me. He wasn't pushy about getting back together, which would have been a red flag in my eyes.”

Find Supplements to Improve Your Sexual Health at GNC Live Well >>>

3. Call her, maybe. So far, so good? Great. Suggest a casual date by phone. No texts. No emails. Let her hear your voice and register some sincere effort on your part. “See if she’d like to join you at an art gallery opening, see a movie, or a hike on a sunny day,” says Spira. “It will give you the chance to get together in a relaxed environment, without too much pressure.” But remember, accepting your invite is just that—and not a sure sign she wants to get back together. If she turns you down, give her space. “Don’t beg, cry, or stalk her,” Spira says. “If it’s meant to be, she’ll come around on her own time-table.”

5 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive>>>

4. Tell her you miss her. If she accepts your date invite, ease in. Ask what she’s been up to, how work is going, if her dog is still peeing on the couch—whatever. Then, say you want her back. Vulnerability will up your odds of a second chance; just don’t rip the Band-Aids off every old wound. “Open your heart and see how she reacts,” Spira says. “You don’t need to talk about everything that went wrong in the relationship. She knows, you know—keep the conversation light.”

5. Own up. If she seems open, and you want to step up for another at-bat, acknowledge your shortcomings. “If you did something hurtful, make a real apology,” Frances says. “It might be wise to see a therapist to clarify what you did and why, and how best to sort of the problem.” Then, no matter what she did, you need to take responsibility for you—and change. If you weren’t willing to extend an effort to get to know her friends before, tell her you’d be game for drinks as a group. (Yeah, that’s right. Swallow your pride.)

6. Avoid rehashing the past. After you’ve acknowledged the problem, look ahead. “Don’t go down memory lane and hash out all the things you thought were wrong with the relationship,” Spira says. Focus on the positive qualities that brought you together in the first place, like that same crazy sense of humor, or the way your laid-back personality complements her type-A tendencies.

7. Use the friend group. While you want a new beginning, you should still tap back into those old loving feelings. And an easy way to recreate happy times is to meet up in a safe, familiar environment—like an outing with your mutual friend group. Just make sure you can easily break off from the pack to talk. Alisha, from San Antonio, TX, had an ex take that approach—and it worked. “We were telling stories, joking and laughing together. It was comfortable, fun. Then my ex pulled me aside and asked me if we could give things another try. We talked a lot about our futures, and I felt things could really work.”

Is There a Safe Way To Escape The Friend Zone?>>>

Find Supplements to Improve Your Sexual Health at GNC Live Well >>>

8. Don’t compare notes. Look, forget that relationship-station hiatus even existed. You both up and went on with your lives while you were apart—but that doesn’t mean you need to talk about what went down. “She doesn’t need to hear about the bad dates you went on,” says Spira,“ or about your conquests either.” Would you want to hear about the guys who took your place? Didn’t think so.

9. Tap your romantic side. While chivalrous acts aren’t the most important thing, they are important. Chocolates, cards and flowers (sent to her office so all her co-workers can get green with envy) are time-honored clichés for a reason: they kind of work. But here’s how to make it a legit, not cheesy, gesture. “Write a love letter,” says Frances. “Tell her why you love her and what it is about her that makes her completely special. It’s OK to rip off lyrics or poetry. Send the letter with flowers. Good, old-fashioned courtship works.”

Do Women Really Want Chivalry?>>>

10. Buy a ring. Relax. This advice isn’t for everyone, obviously. But if you’re absolutely positive about this girl, the ultimate bold move has had unparalleled success, says Frances. “Most of the time, the split is about commitment issues, so you’ve got to be coming back with terms she’ll be happy with.” And even if you’re not ready for the ring? You can learn something here: You have got to step it up and have a plan for the relationship. Period. No woman will rekindle a romance that’s not moving her forward…at least a little bit.
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Exponental(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2012
Rubbish! Rubbish!! Rubbish!!!
During d silence, someone else might come in, reference 2 a gf's experience. Her former guy just lost her 2 someone else. (she was actually fed up wit d oda guy sha).
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by echobee(f): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
true talk
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by NextGuest: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.
Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tiemod: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back. It can be very confusing to decide the right time to tell someone that you love them. It can be even harder to decide on the right time if this special someone is your ex. If you are contemplating such a move here is what you should do to figure out if it's the right time to tell your ex you love them.

Your break up isn't recent
Sometimes when we have just broken up the fear of being alone triggers the need to tell the ex that all can be sorted and worked out and that you love them too much to let him/her go. Take some time out and get some bit of emotional control before you make any decision. Your reason for getting back together should be more than just emotional turmoil. Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back

You start spending time as friends
Once you both leave all your bitterness behind its time to start spending some time as friends. This period is like the courtship period where you get to know each other. For you it will be rediscovering your ex.

He/she begins to confide in you
Take your friendship to the next level and make your ex begin to confide in you. When you start sharing things between yourselves you will obviously come closer and shall be building on the trust. Trust is the bond that you need to cement now. Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back

Late night conversations begin
You know that the time to tell your ex that you love him/her is coming near when your late night conversations begin. Your ex will begin to miss you and will want to talk to you about silly unimportant stuff. He/she will look for excuses to just call you at night and chat. Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back

Your ex feels jealous
Look out for signs of jealousy in your ex. Your ex might not overtly acknowledge that he/she is feeling jealous but you can tell form signs like him/her asking too many questions about the person you are with or even making some snide remarks. Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back

Your ex takes an interest in you
Soon your ex will begin to take more than just a passing interest in you. He/she will begin to ask you where you are, what you are doing and who you are with. When this starts happening then you will know that the love bug has struck. Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back

Things feel right again
Finally, when you start feeling all warm and gooey inside when you are with your ex and your ex is also spending more time than required with you the time to tell him/her that you love them has arrived. Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out. Make My Ex Boyfriend or Ex Girlfriend Want Me Back
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by 190: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Someone please tell me wat is this
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by joanrivers(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
About my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Rossieb: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tiemo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mabelbrilliant: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tiemo(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2014
I taught about the no contact rule

1. I get the feeling there is another factor you aren't getting from him. Just act all breezy and happy like you said but don’t text him until NC is over.

2. Once no-contact is over gchat isn't my favorite but you can make it work.
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by evastefanni: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello, you are my last hope I pray you have the solution to my problem. I dated this guy for 2 years, been trying to cope with his lapses because i love him so much but he doesn't take me serious, i don't know if its because am black and his white but i pray its not the case. since he came into my life things has been working great with me, i find joy in him, his my heart but keeps playing with my feeling making me cry every time. He keeps breaking up with me every time and i keep accepting him back. I don't want to loose him, please how do i get him to miss me, so he will take me serious and adore me.
Re: What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tiemo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.

(1) (Reply)

African Cool Chicks That Catches My Eyes / Big Problem, Do I Get Away From Her? Need Help From Any Mature Women/men... :/ / Must Read For Ladies!!! How To Tell If A Guy Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.