Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Da Vinci Code. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Da Vinci Code. (1994 Views)

The Da Vinci Code / Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. / For Those Who Liked The Da Vinci Code: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Da Vinci Code. by lekzwyc(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
I just †ђξ book and †ђξ contect is kinda baffling me. I nairalander who have read †ђξ book to drop their comments.
Re: The Da Vinci Code. by greedie1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
read it years ago, Its a terrific book bt i dnt lyk d image dey gave d catholic church. Besides dt, i tink d book is a must read as is any book written by d author, forgot his name Ve u read d one abt illuminati and d Vatican city? Mehn dts a classic too
Re: The Da Vinci Code. by mkmyers45(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2012
At the beginning of the book it clearly states "FICTION"
Re: The Da Vinci Code. by LarrySun(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
The Da Vinci Code was written by Dan Brown, it was really overrated as it is not as thrilling as its prequel, Angels and Demons.

Dan Brown has written some other books like Digital Fortress, Deception Point, The Lost Symbol and the latest, The Solomon's Secret.

Poster, it appears as though you are just delving into the world of novel-reading. The Da Vinci Code has been around for about eight years. Why are you just reading the popular classic? Left me wondering.
Re: The Da Vinci Code. by LarrySun(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
The Da Vinci Code was written by Dan Brown, it was really overrated as it is not as thrilling as its prequel, Angels and Demons.

Dan Brown has written some other books like Digital Fortress, Deception Point, The Lost Symbol and the latest, The Solomon's Secret.

Poster, it appears as though you are just delving into the world of novel-reading. The Da Vinci Code has been around for about eight years. Why are you just reading the popular classic? Left me wondering.

Re: The Da Vinci Code. by LarrySun(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2012

Re: The Da Vinci Code. by greedie1(f): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2012
mkmyers45: At the beginning of the book it clearly states "FICTION"

i know, bt i still dont lyk it.
Re: The Da Vinci Code. by cisse7575(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
A very good book as a fictional one, and a secret revealing as a true story.....I\ve read almost all of his books
Re: The Da Vinci Code. by mkmyers45(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
gree-die:

i know, bt i still dont lyk it.

Ok..what do you want to do?
Re: The Da Vinci Code. by LarrySun(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
The Lost Symbol is the latest novel featuring Professor Robert Langdon, the unveiled secrets, codes, symbols and suspense will make The Da Vinci Code appear like a children's book to you.

(1) (Reply)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 3 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 / Ahoada River 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.