Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! (2140 Views)

Wanting To Know More About U.p.s,inverter And Other Things On Electronic Circuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by Catlanta: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2012
What do you guys think of this Ad grin

Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by nwanioma(f): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2012
Well i thought it was captivating, Would attract any one attention. But then if i were on a diet i would probably close my eyes tight and not bother to read all the story!
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by hopeday: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2012
@ WHOEVER IN CATLANTIC,

You people are getting on my nerves with your insincerity and that finally shows the real Nigerian attitude in you. You keep pushing me here and there. I hope I don't have to come and make a scene at your office before my order is resolved. CA1201260006
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by nwanioma(f): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
@hopday
once again we would have to apologize to you on the delay of your items. It is quite shocking that you item is still on purchased, even though one of the items has long arrived lagos. Also that we always have one issue or the other with your orders. We have been in touch we our US office to help track the item, and we still are still expecting feed back from them. We are indeed sorry for this delay. Once we have any further details we would be in touch with you.
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by nwanioma(f): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
Don't tell me no one thinks anything about this ad
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by Catlanta: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
smiley
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by Catlanta: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
Well i do not so sure the ad did as great as we thought it would!
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by Catlanta: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ordering a Burger from the US? Mr biggs don finish for Naija
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by Catlanta: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

No More Additional Charges!
Re: You Can Almost Order A Burger From The Us: Circuit Atlantic Says! by Catlanta: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
SALES IN THE US!!!!!.

Its about time sales and HUGE promos began in the United States. You're probably wondering how you can cut travel costs and get these discounted items? Circuit Atlantic's got you covered!!!!!!

With our premium affordable shipping rates and absolutely fast delivery periods, you'll have your items in NO TIME, AT LITTLE COST.

Register at www.circuitatlantic.com and join our 13k+ fan base today.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My New Nikon D5000 / 3d Animators With Vast Experience On Maya & 3dmax Needed To Join Our Team / What Would Bob Marley Look Like If He Were Alive Today? See Artist Rendition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.