Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos (9484 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / Lastma Official Push Bus Conductor To His Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by dabrake(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LWKMD
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by studyineu: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
Hahahahahah, Naija I hail thee. After all the when one door closes another one opens. Man must chop fud no mata wot. Lmao. Senior uniform conductors
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
grin this is funny,! Policemen
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Inasmuch as it is sad, but what do you expect of such men . . .  Some are family men, and some have kids and have to feed them and all that, and you expect them to survive on the peanut they are being paid.
With this being said, i still believe that some of the officers will still be bad even if they are paid millions a month, but i will agree that some of the officers are just looking for survival

Fhemmy, some other people outside the force too earn such low income and yet do not resort to bribe and all sort thus, it is their dignity they are not bothered about. This has been in practice for a very long time even before the idea of check point was stopped. The NPF needs a total overhauling.
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
na wah cheesy
So any which way sha, popo must survive ni grin grin
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by alex406(m): 2:01am On Mar 09, 2012
U people shld not say wht u dont know. This act has been in vogue for a very long time,even soldiers involve themselves in this act too. Stop spreading false news.
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2012
Goddamn it! For real? ROFLMAO!!!

Is there an Internal Affairs Unit in The Nigerian Police, by the way?
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2012
Anything for survival a la NPF style but sha it is better than the national disgrace they have become at check points and the shedding of innocent blood.
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by Detongue: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2012
It's beta dan collecting #20 20
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by bukola: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2012
I think it's true cos 1 day i entered a bus from agbara going to mile2 when we got to mile2 the police officer that has been following the bus from agbara did not come he followed the bus to orile even when he got to he did not come down he followed the bus to eko
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by Coefficient(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2012
@Bukola, na folo folo be dat one. LMAO! Naija police is a total joke. They provide the best entertainment with their antics n theatrics.
Re: Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos by cynthiafred67(f): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2012
legendsilver:

i tink its beta, cus dos agberos cn chase a danfo bus 4rm mile 2 to oshodi because of #100, and yet cnt rpresent naija in olympics. Nonsense

^^ this cracked me up

@topic

*smh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Summons Arase Over Kidnapping, Others / Osun By-election, APC Plans To Scuttle Process, Import Foreign Voters - PDP / Buhari Meets Northern Governor Today Over Worsening Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.