Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month (11456 Views)

Website Design: How You Can Make 40k A Month From Being An 'intro-titan' / What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / How do I survive on N16,000 a month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by yinkavelli(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
wink not too greedy am i?. but seriously nairalanders help.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by JAZES(m): 4:09am On Mar 08, 2012
Gun and of course bank robbery. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by Kingsonly: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2012
Soccer investment that's what I call it , if u are good in socer u could place bets and increase ur money
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by yinkavelli(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Kingsonly:

Soccer investment that's what I call it , if u are good in socer u could place bets and increase ur money

hmmm sounds good,please can i get any help? info-wise
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by naijacutee(f): 1:06am On Mar 09, 2012
yinkavelli:

If I wanted to steal that N10k from you, this is the stage where my carefully prepared scam would catch you. No such scheme is possible, wise up!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by Ecalistus(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2012
Guy,i can help u FOr free.am doing soccer betting biz.join me in soccer betting biy and i wil help u out wit my soccer daily picks.my picks are gud,u dnt even need to pay me.ok
check out my mobile soccer picks site @www.elitepicks.pun.bz

call or add me so i can tall u how to get started.

call me on 08031936051
add me on FB wit Ebubechukwu calistus
and on 2go add me wit IKECINHO
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by uboma(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ Yinkavelli, u r bin too greedy. Even with a 100k, u cant make that much within a month thru a legit biz. I'l advice u to stop ur wishful thinking/building castles in d air and learn to be productive with the time and little resources within ur reach.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by fm7070: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
Igbo business

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by loveme(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
I HAVE A VERY GOOD MLM AUTOMATED INVESTMENT PROGRAM
I JOINED DEC 10 AND I HAVE MADE ALOT EVER SINCE,
I WANT YOU ALL TO GET IN AND START MAKING MONEY TOO
IF INTERESTED KINDLY REPLY AND I WILL SEND YOU THE WEBSITE AND LINK TO GET REGISTERED, ITS JUST A ONE TIME PAYMENT $59 TO GET STARTED

you can either reply here or send me a mail withe subject, INTERESTED IN MLM
shairee64@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by babson04(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2012
What you need now is not how 10k can increase to 40k. What u need is Business idea. Think of what you can do for other people and get paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by buzor(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2012
@op wen i read your post, i pitied u b/c u re about to loose ur little 10k to well trained, n well informed nls SCAMERS. no such system exists that pay u 40k on 10k investment in a month.
Ok may be u use ur 10k to buy GUN and start robbin banks,
I pity u vThough
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by Gbotun(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2012
I'll like to suggest a biz to you.I joined the buz just 5days ago and to my surprise have made $30,with an initial $5 start up capital which i payed through Alertpay.
If interested,send a blank mail to mondinatyusuf@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by chris07: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
bro forget it ok
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by Weselion1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2012
I will advice you to go for network marketing,join a reliable company.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by willsman(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2012
Learning is the main key and it pays in businesses by starting small. With your 10k you will get there with time.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by samo(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2012
yinkavelli:

Sounds like gambling to me
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by yinkavelli(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
thank you so much everyone for contributing to this forum, honestly, i have learnt and reaffirmed that i need to open my mind to financial education, i bought a couple of books, for like 2k5. I'm learning more with each chapter, I'll save and keep asking questions. to all the scammers,, i salute you, keep hustling but know the world is round. and to all the advisers, thanks, I'm grateful for ur bluntness. see u all at the top.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by Skanas(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2012
yinkavelli: thank you so much everyone for contributing to this forum, honestly, i have learnt and reaffirmed that i need to open my mind to financial education, i bought a couple of books, for like 2k5. I'm learning more with each chapter, I'll save and keep asking questions. to all the scammers,, i salute you, keep hustling but know the world is round. and to all the advisers, thanks, I'm grateful for ur bluntness. see u all at the top.
jst lyk it wen people answer questions they themself asked....FINANCIAL EDUCATION FIRST!
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
yinkavelli: thank you so much everyone for contributing to this forum, honestly, i have learnt and reaffirmed that i need to open my mind to financial education, i bought a couple of books, for like 2k5. I'm learning more with each chapter, I'll save and keep asking questions. to all the scammers,, i salute you, keep hustling but know the world is round. and to all the advisers, thanks, I'm grateful for ur bluntness. see u all at the top.
Seeing this post calmed ♏έ. Stay away from people who have business ideas that aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ plain outrageous especially these football betting crew. If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ want τ̅☺ start a real business, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ have τ̅☺ do one of two things: Solve a problem or render an important service. That's all, if u got money then start reading. For starters get Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ richdad series: Richdad poordad, Cashflow Quadrant, Guide τ̅☺ investing. That's a start.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by PRD(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
@yinkavelli
If you wouldn't mind selling perfumes and makeups then get in touch with me ppossession@yahoo.co.uk or cedarstouch@yahoo.com
At least it should yield N30k with ease and much more if you work hard.
Benefits include:
Order-based purchase
No stocking
Minimum margin of 20%

Let me know if you are intersted.
Cheers
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by bimbour1: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2012
Buy alertpay at the cheapest prize ever!
Call Bimbour on: 08024096975
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by suxes2005(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
@OP,

Research what nigerians are facing for real and they
are ready to pay like 3500 for the soluion. write out the
solution (all from research). use 5k on facebook ads spend 5k on EE
ads and see how the money will come in

Sheyi
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by everton1: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
Making N40,000 in a month with N10,000 is a tall order. I will advice that you first think of how to make N15,000 with your N10,000 first and then progress from there. Rome was not built in a day.

One way to utilize your money and make almost 100% profit in a month is with soccerinvestment.com. They are a sport arbitrage betting website. Very reputable and pays out 20% return on your investment every week.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by nusdog: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
It's possible, but it's a rare opportunity. However, it must be something you are in control of, not giving your money to scam artists.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by info4bayempire: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Email info4bayempire@gmail.com and let's discuss.
Re: What Can I Invest 10k In To Make 40k In A Month by DANILSA(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
Na thief u be. U will soon be met by money Samaritans, just buy a gun and head to the nearest bank. OLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Important Factors You Should Consider Before Starting Any Online Business / Mini Importation: Run Fast With These Products [ Pictures] / Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.