Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,481 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8064306 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
tankx dearies.. but I do feel menstrual pain.hp al is well?[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
@Simplewow, happy birthday to your boy, wish him many beautiful years ahead. @kejibabe and @gandyluv, congrats, wish you happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beebee12(f): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Any late August or early September mom-to-be in the house? Let's talk about pregnancy and preparing for motherhood. I'm due first week of September

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beebee12(f): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
gandyluv:
tankx dearies.. but I do feel menstrual pain.hp al is well?[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
It's normal. As much as you don't bleed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Welcome to the fold!
May we all carry to term in Jesus' name. Amen.
Oya sept captain, come register your newbie.

*beebee, u gatss pay ur dues to Accountant Zaynie.

Beebee12:
Any late August or early September mom-to-be in the house? Let's talk about pregnancy and preparing for motherhood. I'm due first week of September
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tankx a lot.I'll b due Sept endin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank you all for the birthday wishes and prayers.
As you celebrate my son 2day, u shall be celebrated also and the things of Joy will never cease in your life. God bless you all
Yes@Ozycy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Can you imagine?.... Rhogam is now 30,000. shocked This dollar price is not helping matters @ all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beebee12:

Present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gaily04:
Can you imagine?.... Rhogam is now 30,000. shocked This dollar price is not helping matters @ all.
Seriously?! A friend that used it bought at 21k last October. I'll advise to buy now and refrigerate it with the hospital because the price will go up every now and then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beebee12:

I'm also due first week of September. Won't mind giving birth at the end of august though Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Is anyone here using Island maternity, I'm considering registering there. Or if you have given birth there before...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gaily04:
Please what is Rhogam?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by carinmom(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beebee12:
Mine is third week of September.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
limsycutey:
Is anyone here using Island maternity, I'm considering registering there. Or if you have given birth there before...

I remember reading some horrid story about them on this thread.

Beebee12 you are welcome. Iv added you to the list, you can check your mention to identify your coursemates.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
samfibby:
Hello, house. Pls, if u are a expectant mother, my i advice is you stay away from island maternity. The corruption and inhumanity that is bedivilling the country as a whole is well and alive in that hospital.
Just lost a beautiul baby boy that would have been my godson days ago in that hospital due to deliberate act of negligence on the maternity staffs.
How do you explain the refusal of the personnels to move a labouring mother into labor room, 24 hrs after her water has broken, on the ground that the contraption had not gotten to 10cm or whatever.

I later got to know that its a regular practise for years now for staffs to purposely ignore patients in dire need of emergency attention just so you can part with money.
Unfortunately, we were not aware that such practise exist in such places, if not probably we would have did the needful just to save a new life.

Its sad and pathetic that the faith of innocent children would lie in the hands of callous creatures who call themselves caregivers.

A word is enough for the wise.

Limsycutey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beebee12:

Welcome to our special team, our class captain will add u shortly. In other words it seems na my edd end d month.
ProudlyteamSeptember#teammiraculous
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
My handsome bobo. Day 8 of life.
Na nw I sabi how to upload wt dis my fone. so mk I do my own #threadcuties nw.lol

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Na nw I sabi how to upload wt dis my fone. so mk I do my own #threadcuties nw.lol
congrats.Day 8 equal to day naming. So his name is called?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Baby Alert!
A sweet loving sugarcoated chocomilo peperonie cupcake princess was added to my family on 2nd Feb weighing 3. 0.. Bs later plsss

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omojudy:

congrats.Day 8 equal to day naming. So his name is called?
lol.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
spicychic847:
Baby Alert!
A sweet loving sugarcoated chocomilo peperonie cupcake princess was added to my family on 2nd Feb weighing 3. 0.. Bs later plsss
Wow! Congrats teamie. God b praised. She s my mum's bday mate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
spicychic847:
Baby Alert!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
SimpleWow:
Join me in celebrating my son 2day.
Hurray! Prince is 3

On your special day, Prince, I wish you a joyful life, full of beautiful moments!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
spicychic847:
Baby Alert!
congrats Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
tchiwinnie:
cute Bobo. God bless and keep him safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Such a sweet boy. Better late than never ba? wink

Congrats spicychic847. Kisses to your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
@spicychic847, congrats, enjoy motherhood.

@tchiwinnie, I trip ur style abeg. God kip him far frm evil.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
goldmine:

On your special day, Prince, I wish you a joyful life, full of beautiful moments!
Tanx. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats Nne ebube(bubu)
tchiwinnie:
Wow! Congrats teamie. God b praised. She s my mum's bday mate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beebee12:
I am too, due first week of September. So excited about everything, but not excited to be pregnant during the summer cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
MamaOO:

I am too, due first week of September. So excited about everything, but not excited to be pregnant during summer cry

He who kpekuses in winter shall expect a summer baby grin grin grin

September mamas celebrated Christmas well ooo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.