Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8107294 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Yes, you are very right. Pregnant and nursing mother's are not allowed in camp again. Some camps even permit married ladies to leave camp if they don't want to stay...
Do they have to wait till the next year or they will be posted with others without going to the camp?

ciscao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hi, try to reduce the quantity you eat at a go. Eliminate soft drinks or gassy drinks. Take sips of water and avoid late night meals. You didn't indicate how far you've gone( weesk) if you are in your third trimester then you need to adhere. To all I wrote + eliminate. Food
loistee:
pls mamas in the house I have this issue when ever I eat I always feel heavy and the food don't seems to digest easily, also after eating I always have this big belly bulge, pls is it normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
My dear, its better you take the drugs o. I had malaria 3x in my last pregnancy and I took drugs acc to my trimester. Baby is doing super dupa great! Over intelligence de worry am sef.
PresVA:
Hello sabi mamas, please help a FTM..
Was tested of malaria, 1+... So the doctor gave me proguanil tablets. .but I'm so scared of taking it..had a miscarriage before. . embarassed
My friend advised I wait till I pass my first trimester before taking the drugs..

Any implications of not taking it?
I'm thinking of yielding to my friend's advice. .

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
loistee:
pls mamas in the house I have this issue when ever I eat I always feel heavy and the food don't seems to digest easily, also after eating I always have this big belly bulge, pls is it normal

In addition to wat oda mamas hav suggested, I will lyk u to try drinking worm water n kip away frm cold water 4 now. D weather might nt b favourable 4 dat bt u just hav 2 bear it for d sake of ur comfort. As 4 me; I experienced same + constipation for 4months bt finally discover dis method som weeks bak n it is doing wonders for me.

Pele it will soon b history dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
@ ahnie , kwana biu, ya ki ke? Ya ango ya yindadi.

@ hafsat24 , how is my baby doing ?

@ senior modath , i didn't wnt to raise issue of food der so i brought it here.my baby will be 6month 3rd of march n i wnt to ask if i can give her amala n ewedu from then aside d cereal.secondly do i still need to get formula for her?she has been on ebf till now.

@ all mama discussing abt mil n fil ,pls letz not allow it degenerates into something else.we are are human n we must hv issues with ppl no matter how we try to avoid it.

Letz all learn how to pass message across without insulting people n once message is passed across wrongly, letz try to ignore it.

Am yoruba n all my hubby siblings are older than me so they are uncle n aunty by default.the cousins am older than i see my self calling them uncle n aunty not cos they demanded for it but i do it willingly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Where are the prayer warriors?
Senior mama Lovinam.
Thanks @Fabmummy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fabmummy:
Please mamas let's put the issue of MIL aside. Thanks

Now let us pray

Heavenly Father we bless your name, we worship your majesty. Thank you for everything you've done for us, also for the things you are yet to do, we say thank you.

We ask for mercy and grace always, cos we know that it's not of him that willeth of runneth it's of the Lord that showeth mercy.

We cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus, we proclaim ur word upon our lives that we will not die, our children won't die and as well as our family members. You will continue to protect and direct our path oh lord.

We cover all the expectant mums with the blood of Jesus. Father none shall have stillbirth, PROM, miscarriage or sudden loss of our babies in Jesus name. We will carry to term and birth healthy, strong, blessed, beautiful babies in Jesus name.

We thank you for our senior mamas, continue to uphold them, their LOs and families in Jesus name. We shall not hear any bad report concerning any one of them in Jesus name

We pray for our fruitful mothers of nations, we know that this year 2016 won't pass them by in Jesus name. Lord we ask that you bless their wombs, put an end to whatever is stopping them from conceiving in Jesus name. May there be abundance of BFP in Jesus name

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN
AMEN .............so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
@missmalachi, how is your baby doing?
Pray for us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fabmummy:

Now let us pray

Heavenly Father we bless your name, we worship your majesty. Thank you for everything you've done for us, also for the things you are yet to do, we say thank you.

We ask for mercy and grace always, cos we know that it's not of him that willeth of runneth it's of the Lord that showeth mercy.

We cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus, we proclaim ur word upon our lives that we will not die, our children won't die and as well as our family members. You will continue to protect and direct our path oh lord.

We cover all the expectant mums with the blood of Jesus. Father none shall have stillbirth, PROM, miscarriage or sudden loss of our babies in Jesus name. We will carry to term and birth healthy, strong, blessed, beautiful babies in Jesus name.

We thank you for our senior mamas, continue to uphold them, their LOs and families in Jesus name. We shall not hear any bad report concerning any one of them in Jesus name

We pray for our fruitful mothers of nations, we know that this year 2016 won't pass them by in Jesus name. Lord we ask that you bless their wombs, put an end to whatever is stopping them from conceiving in Jesus name. May there be abundance of BFP in Jesus name

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN
AMEN .............so shall it be.....Thanks for d prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ayam fine ma'am,ango z dooyin great.how z miss sophie?nice seein yur mention.
missmalachi:
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fabmummy:

Now let us pray

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
rezzy:
@missmalachi, how is your baby doing?

Pray for us. Thanks
She is doing great.

Heavenly father we thank for yet another beautiful day
we magnify ur name for great n might things u hv done in our lives in our family

We thank u for we are a success in everything we do
We thank u for the authority u hv given to us in christ Jesus .

Yes we are unstoppable

We are the light of the world

The salt of the earth

No evil shall come near our dwelling in Jesus name

We degree no woman shall caste away there young ones by the power in the name of Jesus

We are strengthened from inside out in the name of Jesus

Our delivery shall be swift n easy in the name of Jesus
Men shall come n rejoice with us at the wonders of ur work in our families.

Father in the name of Jesus , we put a stop to still birth n miscarriages in Jesus name.
Lord we thank u for answered prayers

In Jesus name we hv prayed

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
ahnie:
Ayam fine ma'am,ango z dooyin great.how z miss sophie?nice seein yur mention.
She is fine ooooo.we are planning our grand entrance into 6month.getting confused on what to be feeding her with.i wont mind if he embrace adult food.congrats on zino walking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
@missmalachi
Amen and Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
rezzy:
@missmalachi

Amen and Amen.
Uwc.
Maybe i shld cum n start my 2nd missionary journey cos i missed been active here but dis time around i wont do class captain so as nt to port
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adelakun2016(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
missmalachi:

Uwc.
Maybe i shld cum n start my 2nd missionary journey cos i missed been active here but dis time around i wont do class captain so as nt to port

My sister, abeg wait small oo, it's not easy I swear.

I think that yoke has been broken. Na class captain dey born first now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Miss sophie z now a Big gyal.
missmalachi:

She is fine ooooo.we are planning our grand entrance into 6month.getting confused on what to be feeding her with.i wont mind if he embrace adult food.congrats on zino walking.
zino z a success.my dear,i started wit rubbin soup on her mouth,wen she was 2month plus...the facial xpression on her face was something x.hope you did do same?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls wia z Rashme?harmymy,proudmum38,trending80s?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Welcome
Adelakun2016:
Hello
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chinwendym:
Never knew this preggie thread has turned to mils and fils bashing thread?

Why in the world will I speak so low of my mil no matter what she may have done to me?

A woman who gave birth to my darling husband? Tufiakwa shocked I never talk back at my mum how much more my mil. Smh

I didn't exchange words of abuse with her. mind you, People think I'm her daughter because our relationship isn't dil/mil one and I regard her. She can't go anywhere without me sef. Only that I stood my ground to say No to one of her many demands that are outrageous. Even dh and fil cautioned her that she's taking it too far. Maybe she thinks I'm too small to run my home as my marriage is just 2years or I can't take care of dh(her only son) like her o, I don't know.
Imagine after preparing dinner one evening, only busy with Ewedu and that time collided with my favorite soap opera on Telemundo, I was watching o and all of a sudden, she switched off t.v. that I should focus on the Jute leaves I was removing from its thread. In my house... chai, dat thing pain me o but I didn't react. Even my mum knows that I enjoy my soap opera and won't disturb me. I only follow two soap operas out of all.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Amen to all the prayers. I wanted to lead the prayer but wasn't online at 8pm as I was attending to dh with his meal. Pls can we shift prayer time to morning or late night like 10pm or 10am? I'm on bed and now have time to surf the net
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
ahnie:
Pls wia z Rashme?harmymy,proudmum38,trending80s?

I'm right here sis...We don start our biz as we don clock 6months,dats y we enter reading mode....Thanks 4d mention,na only u remember me...God no go 4get u dear...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lolz,enuf ppl remembered yu.how z lil bobo proudy?
proudmom38:

I'm right here sis...We don start our biz as we don clock 6months,dats y we enter reading mode....Thanks 4d mention,na only u remember me...God no go 4get u dear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
ciscaos:
lol. Pls is it that they exempt u from camp activities but u still serve?? Pls I need answers cos I am very confused.
I was preggy during my time, I just registered on that first day of registration, slept over for just a night cos I arrived late, collected all necessary permission letter bla bla bla, left the next day, came back on the final day for primary assignment posting. Just go there, register, collect permission, go home, come back, collect your posting letter.
You don't want to stay in that type of environs with ur big Belle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
@mubzay, they are all normal. For the dry tips moisturize adequately, lasinoh cream helps or good old vaseline even olive oil.
For the heaviness down below, ur baby is getting bigger na. It's even worse when one goes to the loo to wee, but you can complain to ur doc to hv it checked out in ur next visit.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mamas, pls what effect does not taking preventive treatment for malaria In preg have on d baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2016
*Singing* For You are great, You are greatly to be praised. Lord, You are wonderful, You are worthy of all our praise. Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Lord, we bow before your throne to worship You. We thank you for the blessings upon our lives. We thank you for the joy which You have given us. We thank you for beautifying our homes. We exalt Your Holy Name forever more.

Lord, tonight we make declarations over our sisters. We ask that you position only those that are meant to treat our sisters in their various hospitals. We declare that none of the hospital staff will be used to perfect the plans of the enemy in their lives. Lord, w e declare divine health over their lives from the day of conception till the day of delivery. We envelope them in your divine care. We declare that every instrument used for each hospital visit is sanctified by You. We ask for You special grace at this delicate time

Lord, I also pray that we will learn to listen to You voice when You ask us to move. I pray that we will listen to Your voice when You ask us to take different steps from the norm.

Lord provide for our families all that we need to have a comfortable life. We pray that hospital bills will not be a struggle for anyone. We pray that all the baby requires will journey to each one by free course. We ask for Your special favour to rest in each home. May this be a beginning of mighty things in our homes.

Lord above all we ask for supernatural delivery. Delivery that will be better than the Hebrew woman! You are the God of impossibility and we know it can happen by Your grace. We ask for painless delivery, no cuts and healthy babies.

Lord, we remember our fruitvine mothers!! 2016 will be a year of testimonies for them by Your special grace. Shouts of victory shall be heard from afar!

Lord, we ask that Your Peace which passes all understanding will rest and abide in our homes. In Jesus precious and mighty name we pray!

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Please drop your prayers kia kia! Prayer no de get expiry date. In thses times we need to pray without ceasing

Our muslim sisters, we haven't seen your prayers in almost two months. What's happening?
sayoddy:
Amen to all the prayers. I wanted to lead the prayer but wasn't online at 8pm as I was attending to dh with his meal. Pls can we shift prayer time to morning or late night like 10pm or 10am? I'm on bed and now have time to surf the net

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Rukemi291:

Do they have to wait till the next year or they will be posted with others without going to the camp?

ciscao
What's the guarantee that they won't be pregnant next year grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
They will be posted without having to stay in d camp.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2016
wheew *stretches bones* finally some me time, God when was d last tym I had a full night sleep...make I kuku post my BS...
On 30 of Dec, 2015...I woke up around 5am with a "funny feeling"...I couldn't sleep, neither could I lie on the bed or even eat I was just restless...later found out those funny feeling was what they call contractions...by 7am I noticed the intensity of the contrac. had increased and where 10minutes apart...I was still skeptical if this was actually the almighty "Labour" that has started...DH on d oda hand was panicky...he helped me to re-pack my already packed bags and was drumming into my eyes almost every 5mins "come make we go hospital" but I refused for my mind labour pain suppose dey PAINFUL but wat I was experiencing was not painful enough to me sha...na so I knack my xmas cloth wey I no fit wear on xmas day begin dey go market to shop for new year celebration tinz...as I came back I noticed the contractions has seized, boy was I dissapointed...I thought this was it...my edd was 31/12/2015 and I never wanted my baby to enter 2016....i no want all these Dec and Nov babies come dey form seniority on top her head.....Now after cooking my contractions was still "missing" I just decided to leave everything to God and took a nap...i hardly sleep in the afternoon but that day I slept for 5 hours straight only to wake up in the evening time to discover my DH has re-arranged our room....my mind flew to the bottle of castor oil I kept in my box, afraid catch me make ds man no discover ds thing cos seriously I don't even hv energy for his outburst...only to discover it missing from my box...I emptied all the contents in d box still couldn't find it...my dh was just steering at me...he asked me what I was looking for I told him nothing..after sumtym he asked again I still gv him d same reply...he just took hs phone nd went to d parlour... less than 5mins later...omo I saw d side of ds man I hv never seen before...he started shouting from d parlour..."U mean u want to induce labour on yourself wt ds castor oil...u mean u want to kill urself and ds innocent child wt ds bottle"...I couldn't even talk out of shock...hw did he find d bottle...within a second he called my mum, elder sis and bro and even told them he kept d bottle as evidence should anything happen to his baby....in d midst of all these drama my contractions were "waking up" within 30 minutes it was stronger but to me still nt painful...at a point when dh couldn't bear it any longer he bundled me and my delivery bag and drove us to the hospital....that is where the real show began

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.