Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123521 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hope you are dooyin great?regards tu d ibejis.
olubankemi:
@Ahnie, why are you showing us your side view? Remember you showed us Dad and Cutie's face view.

Well, from your side view, I can deduce that you are pretty and a fine girl without pimples.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Apple19:
Hello mamas, you shall all ARRIVE with EASE and super duper deliveries to you all.

Me na MIA I dey O, this Vigilante for me no be here. My nipples are so small that baby is finding it difficult to latch on it. She cries so hard that I have to pump for her every time. I bought nippleshield to no avail. I'm getting frustrated cry cry. Cos its tiring. BABY AND I NEED HELP PLSS!! I sleep less than 3hrs everyday and almost feeling depressed already cry

Feed her before she gets agitated or even asks for it, that way she can calmly latch on. Or pump and feed her to satisfy her hunger and put her to breast to top up. That way you guys can practise slow and steadily.

Also hope u are sitting right?
Sit on a chair with your back straight. Don't bend your neck, side or waist. Let your baby's head fit the crook of your arm, use the length of the arm to support her with your palms holding on to the bottom. Let the baby face you. If the baby doesnt face you, your nips will always be slipping out of her mouth. Dont be afraid of suffocating her, the nose wont be closed off if u do it right.

As for you, there is a reason you are called a FTM. This baby is your experiment baby. You will have to be patient with yourself even if many of your plans or wishes get lost in transit..
Just cuddle your baby and go with the flow. wink

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
sayoddy:
Me sef wan say that o. with the high rate of dollar to naira that only little I fit buy. At first, I was doing shakara for my sis when she said I should pack her fairly used and unused baby things but when money no reach anywhere, I humbled myself went my sis place to pack what I can use. She laugh me, no be small.
Now na naming ceremony I dey prepare for now. What to wear, who will cook, drinks, renting of chairs and table, Dj/band, pastor that will do naming... It's just like my wedding preparation. When I gave dh the list, na so e no talk o but me no send lol. There's is saying that person wey im wife carry belle for 9months, naming expenses no be emergency matter again. As a ftm, must enjoy that day. When I born finish, I wan relax for that 7days to naming while everything is in place
TeamMarch, it's only a matter of time o. Sexyborning with praise for us all o

My dear, same here wt me oo. My sis gave me some used overall, I kia kia washed dem n kept. My pastor's wife promised sowing her baby's stroller n car seat to me. I sha don commot does ones 4 my list.
As a first tym mum, I taught my baby will get everytin new bt wt dis dollar n naira rate, Hmmm I gat retrieve my steps.
Anyway, I'm don wt cloths/wears. God is our muscle.
Teamjuneforsexyborning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hafyz23:
. Thanks to The Almighty. I'm happy to tell all the beautiful women on this thread that my wife put to bed on the 10th/02 /'16 at 7am dot.
Midwives at the hospital said i was calm through out the delivery process courtesy of u people experience. I wil like to mention sum people bt all of u guys are the best.
Tanx to Zaynie(mrs pay ur dues to only me),tyconcept,modath,iya ejima,ginababy,ozycy, et.c. U guys are greatly numerous and hilarious.
Thanks to everybody.
I'm a Dad of a little boy.

Congrats Sir.
May your child always bring you pride and joy. Amin.
Please give kisses to Atinuke's birthday mate (your wife). Tell her to do and come and nack us original BS plus make she port enter newborn thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hafyz23:
Lemme try,E.D.D. is to be 20th,or next month said ultrasound. She said was havin cramp in the lower stomach under navel area On the 9th aroun 11pm. I tot it was part of d package as one woman wud say here,but it became like 30mins-5mins. We went to hospital dat night n were told to wait for water to break , no water or any stain until doc decide to try sumtin with warm water and using hand around 5:30 to 6am as she is firstimer(wife). Scream of pains n i was like "can God transfer sum of d pain to me" coz d sight is nt what i cn wish my enemy o.
I kept prayin silently and at d same tym thinkin all sorts of "bad things" and wud remind mysef God forbids bad thing. By God's grace ,he arrived at 7am after bin shoulder-stucked for sum minutes. Salutes to midwife and wifey for being strong.Funny thing is: It was on d 9th I just buy baby n hospital needs coz of d money, like he sees my bank acct. b4 coming. Mother healthy,little man suckin seriously and family happy. By HIS grace alone. Thank u mothers

Congratulations to u n family. Pls dnt stop helping wife as der is a blessing attached. More grace, plenty of money.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
olubankemi:

Lol@Gina, I beg Lawvlypearl, borrow her oo.

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
ginababy:

Pls borrow me dis friend of urs na. Lol

Hmmm, I was surprised too cos I never expected it.....lol@borrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
@Mitchy, pls are you still on ventolin?

@Raptor, you've said something about it before, kindly shed more light.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
@presVa, sorry I don't have the details I just stumbled on the advert while I was driving.
@Hafyz23, Big Congratulations. Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello house
I have heart burn and was given Gascol Antacid Suspension at the clinic, but don't want to use it.
Pls, how do I ease heart burn naturally. Tanx
#teammarch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello to all my sexy mamas, it's been a while. I see people writing teamjune making me remember last year when I was also team June, how time flies. I have never gotten the chance to participate in the picture sharing, so I would like to share my LO picture but will take it off around 11pm. He is 7 months and 2 weeks now.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
olubankemi:
@Mitchy, pls are you still on ventolin?

Hi dear, dunno if the drug i was given is ventolin. Its a tiny pink drug, as small as folic acid. I only took it once and the contractions stopped after 24 hours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
mitchyy:

Hi dear, dunno if the drug i was given is ventolin. Its a tiny pink drug, as small as folic acid. I only took it once and the contractions stopped after 24 hours.

if am not wrong what u where giving was Salbutalmol 4mg....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
SimpleWow:
Hello house
I have heart burn and was given Gascol Antacid Suspension at the clinic, but don't want to use it.
#teammarch

It's safe to use, however To prevent it naturally, isolate the foods and keep like a food diary so you know the foods that triggers heartburn for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
mitchyy:

Thank you. Ventolin is pink too.

I know His grace will carry us all through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 5H4D3(f): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
CoolOne1:
. It's well with you. You can also look up DASH on the internet(Dietary approach to stop hypertension).Your doctor may add another drug if aldomet is not controlling it.Always remain calm and confess positively.Also report to the hospital immediately if you notice any form of headache..#check my previous post#

And please get a digital blood pressure monitor for home usage. Its not expensive. Good luck to you. Don't stress ypurself please. God is in charge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
lamdec:
Hello to all my sexy mamas, it's been a while. I see people writing teamjune making me remember last year when I was also team June, how time flies. I have never gotten the chance to participate in the picture sharing, so I would like to share my LO picture but will take it off around 11pm. He is 7 months and 2 weeks now.

Aunty Iamdec, happy to have u around + ur son is so cute. Pls always make out tym to check on us here.
Oya oo June Mamas come n say hello 2 ur senior.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SAMBARRY: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
I talk am say she go appear grin how body?
very well my dear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafyz23(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
FINA4804:
@presVa, sorry I don't have the details I just stumbled on the advert while I was driving.
@Hafyz23, Big Congratulations. Thank God for safe delivery
Thank u ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafyz23(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
ginababy:

Congratulations to u n family. Pls dnt stop helping wife as der is a blessing attached. More grace, plenty of money.
Thats one of my hobbies,thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafyz23(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
zaynie:

Congrats Sir.
May your child always bring you pride and joy. Amin.
Please give kisses to Atinuke's birthday mate (your wife). Tell her to do and come and nack us original BS plus make she port enter newborn thread.
U just make her smilet just reading ur comment. Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
SimpleWow:
Hello house
#teammarch

You can try taking a glass of milk for relief. See if it'll work for you. It did for me.

Humbledbygrace, howdy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
MumZ:
@ Ozcy, ur baby is still small na, so since she get hair, it ll continue 2 grow. My girl is a 1yr, 3mths. D only special tin I know I do is dat I stopped washing her hair everyday after she clocked 3mths. I wash only in Saturday's with booth shampoo den apply ori. Now dat she plaits d hair, I wash every 2wks even if I'm not loosing it dat week.
I ve been washing her hair once a week since birth, but changed to twice a week cos we v started going out small small. I learnt this method I think from the newborn thread. I also asked GOD for hair since my first Dota don't have hair and GOD blessed her with plenty hair. I use ori too. I guess you didn't cut her hair at one year?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chain, I forgot yesterday was thread cuties, I missed. Oh well, I' ll wait 4 next week.
Congrats to the latest dad in town -hafyz23, may God bless ur family.
Welcome to all d new mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2016
tammyloreoluwa:

if am not wrong what u where giving was Salbutalmol 4mg....

You might be right. A doc i asked told me same thing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Hafyz23:
I would. I was there with her in d labour room. Now i knw why women reap a lot more 4rm their children than men.
Women are more experienced.

In my next life (If there's any) I'd be a woman again wink The children grow to understand our sacrifices and God bless the child that appreciates. A good Dad reaps too o! Make you no jealous grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2016
chia i missed thread cuties, this week. Toh, i will be alert next week. Hebrew women delivery to all sweet mothers! Mother alive, baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Hafyz23:
Lemme try,E.D.D. is to be 20th,or next month said ultrasound. She said was havin cramp in the lower stomach under navel area On the 9th aroun 11pm. I tot it was part of d package as one woman wud say here,but it became like 30mins-5mins. We went to hospital dat night n were told to wait for water to break , no water or any stain until doc decide to try sumtin with warm water and using hand around 5:30 to 6am as she is firstimer(wife). Scream of pains n i was like "can God transfer sum of d pain to me" coz d sight is nt what i cn wish my enemy o.
I kept prayin silently and at d same tym thinkin all sorts of "bad things" and wud remind mysef God forbids bad thing. By God's grace ,he arrived at 7am after bin shoulder-stucked for sum minutes. Salutes to midwife and wifey for being strong.Funny thing is: It was on d 9th I just buy baby n hospital needs coz of d money, like he sees my bank acct. b4 coming. Mother healthy,little man suckin seriously and family happy. By HIS grace alone. Thank u mothers
So sweet of you... Thank you for sharing. You wife is lucky to have you. One request please -Train your son (s) to treat women the way you do, let them learn from you so that they can marry our daughter's and raise wonderful families! !

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2016
mitchyy:

Yayyyy, the insecticide worked. But you didn't tell us the recommendation worked o, so you won't pay 'deve'(warri slang) abi? Mofe is growing cuter by the day kiss

Oh mitchyy mitchyyyyy kiss

It worked oooo (may my case not be that of the biblical 10lepers chiaaa) embarassed..... All these stewpid mostiqoes no dey disturb us again. kiss

"Deve" ke . Na me be deve collector "uvwie chapter" so immunity cover me tongue

Mofe says "thanks maamy Mitch".....Plz born our wife quick quick let's start showing some love kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2016
SAMBARRY:
very well my dear grin

Sambarry....All this pics thou art sharing....hian....kontinue! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 6:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Good morning mamas...... Pls o, ayam seeing sumn.... U dnt wash baby's hair errday? Ewo, ave bin washing my baby's hair errday 4rm birth o, morning and night sef. Hope I am not hurting her without knowing......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2016
Hafyz23, u are blessed. Congrats to wify, u try with the bs, tell madam to come give us original one biko.
Dont worry, men like u are even closer to d kids, i tel u re a very caring and loving dh qnd u will def reap from the kids too by His grace. May ur home always be peaceful and may great things not depart from it. Hugs to lo and wify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: QuinieR(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.