Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063142 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Hafyz23:
. Thanks to The Almighty. I'm happy to tell all the beautiful women on this thread that my wife put to bed on the 10th/02 /'16 at 7am dot.

I'm a Dad of a little boy.
Congratulations to you and wifey,
GOD bless your LO and quick quick recovery to wifey plus plenty moni to Carter for them.
Hope you paid complete due or else we go Sama una another belle in the next 6 months grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2016
olubankemi:
@Mitchy, pls are you still on ventolin?

Dr in LUTH said I should stop taking it cos of breath issue. Yes I usually have issue breathing when it's hot since I started the drug. I listened to him and don't use it yesterday. Today I started having pains and I quickly used half of the tab, in an hour the pain was gone.

I went to my clinic yesterday and my Dr emphasised on the need to use it as prescribed that he know wan the babies now until due.

Hmmmm, I won't say am confused, but I want other mamas who used ventolin to let me know how long they used it.

I have read online and it's normal for people to use it for a period to avoid early contraction.

I still want experienced mamas here to say something on the drug if you have used it.

@Raptor, you've said something about it before, kindly shed more light.

Thanks.

Ventolin has an active ingredient known as salbutamol sulfate and is used to stop contractions of premature Labour btw week 24 and 37. It relaxes the muscles in the uterus. Note that ventolin May not be as effective if your water breaks.
@Olubankeni if you are reacting to it you can reduce the dose. In my last pregnancy after I did cerclage I was placed on ventolin for 3 weeks and at 22 weeks I went into Labour my water broke and I had a still birth. The doc was feeling bad and said he would have place me on it till 32weeks. Now am on ventolin till I get to 32 weeks. I take 2 tablets one in the morning and one at night.
I would advice you speak with your doc about it or better still reduce the dosage.

We would definitely carry to term and deliver safety.

Team July I dey hail oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
ozycy:

I ve been washing her hair once a week since birth, but changed to twice a week cos we v started going out small small. I learnt this method I think from the newborn thread. I also asked GOD for hair since my first Dota don't have hair and GOD blessed her with plenty hair. I use ori too. I guess you didn't cut her hair at one year?

We cut on d 8th day (Muslim tinz ).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2016
olubankemi:

Dr in LUTH said I should stop taking it cos of breath issue. Yes I usually have issue breathing when it's hot since I started the drug. I listened to him and don't use it yesterday. Today I started having pains and I quickly used half of the tab, in an hour the pain was gone.

I went to my clinic yesterday and my Dr emphasised on the need to use it as prescribed that he know wan the babies now until due.

Hmmmm, I won't say am confused, but I want other mamas who used ventolin to let me know how long they used it.

I have read online and it's normal for people to use it for a period to avoid early contraction.

I still want experienced mamas here to say something on the drug if you have used it.

Thanks.
Please what is the name of your clinic?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2016
raptor2:

Ventolin has an active ingredient known as salbutamol sulfate and is used to stop contractions of premature Labour btw week 24 and 37. It relaxes the muscles in the uterus. Note that ventolin May not be as effective if your water breaks.
@Olubankeni if you are reacting to it you can reduce the dose. In my last pregnancy after I did cerclage I was placed on ventolin for 3 weeks and at 22 weeks I went into Labour my water broke and I had a still birth. The doc was feeling bad and said he would have place me on it till 32weeks. Now am on ventolin till I get to 32 weeks. I take 2 tablets one in the morning and one at night.
I would advice you speak with your doc about it or better still reduce the dosage.

which hospital are you using ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2016
tyconcepts:

Oh mitchyy mitchyyyyy kiss

It worked oooo (may my case not be that of the biblical 10lepers chiaaa) embarassed..... All these stewpid mostiqoes no dey disturb us again. kiss

"Deve" ke . Na me be deve collector "uvwie chapter" so immunity cover me tongue

Mofe says "thanks maamy Mitch".....Plz born our wife quick quick let's start showing some love kiss

Because we might be inlaws, let me tell my Udu boys to pardon you for the deve grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Omojudy:

which hospital are you using ma?

Sorry Am not in Lagos . But if you have any questions you can ask.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2016
favoredgal:

It's safe to use, however To prevent it naturally, isolate the foods and keep like a food diary so you know the foods that triggers heartburn for you
Tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2016
goldmine:

You can try taking a glass of milk for relief. See if it'll work for you. It did for me.

Humbledbygrace, howdy?
Ok . Tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2016
olubankemi:

Thanks.

Raptor2 is on point
What clinic day do u attend in luth
Ventolin/salbutamol tablets has palpitation as one of its side effects
Guess dat was why d Dr in luth asked u to stop cos of wat u describe to him/her concerning d breathing issue
Having said dat,wat is d pain like?
Is it very painful or dull menstrual-like cramp?
How far along r u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
All glory to almighty God!!!I just gave birth o.

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
mummyf:
congrats! Rest well and come gist us the bs wink, plenty kiss to your lo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rejoice with me mamas has the Lord given me a bouncing baby boy today. Ported from March. Bs later

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
big congrats to mummyf and yetunspepper. love to ur los.
pls mamas anyone with contact of where to buy re-usable diapers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats madam. God's name be praised for your safe delivery.
mummyf:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats. Loving this ooo. Bumper to bumper delivery. Glory to God almighty. May your home never cease from celebration.

Yetunspepper:
Rejoice with me mamas has the Lord given me a bouncing baby boy today. Ported from March. Bs later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations mummyf and yetunspepper on d birth of ur lo's...my regards to them

#team Feb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats Yetunspepper and Mummyf, may your children bring you nothing but joy and pride. Amin

#TeamFeb wink wink wink
Maureensylvia, oya come do the voice over o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
zaynie:
Congrats Yetunspepper and Mummyf, may your children bring you nothing but joy and pride. Amin

#TeamFeb wink wink wink
Maureensylvia, oya come do the voice over o grin

lolzxxxx ok make I make mouth small

FEBRUARY MUMS DROPPING LIKE NO TOMORROW
REMAINING FEBRUARY MUMS...the ministry is
moving...

Ramcie

maureensylvia (class captin)

vanilla90

rchilee ***ported to December***

Apple19 ***ported to January***

oselin

Icoral

cutesie

pocahuntaz

nutigal**DELIVERED A BB***

mzfunshy***ported to January***

bimpeswt

chinma414

hydee22

mamafresh

blessedbaby11

sharon6***DELIVERED TWINS*** BBB AND BBG***

legitDiva

spicychic847***DELIVERED A BBG***

nkkystel ***DELIVERED A BBB***

mummyf***DELIVERED A BB***

yetunspepper***ported to February***

HABA FEBRUARY MUMS UNA TOO MUCH OOOOO SHARP SHARP DELIVERY WITH SHARP SHARP BS...It's not easy oooooo

#team March d door is equally opened for una

#team Feb for supernatural delivery

#team Feb the best and social team ever

#team Feb we are da bomb

#team Feb most unique and coordinated team...if u
doubt me ask my team mates....

#team Feb no tears no operation no bleedings easy
droppings sharp sharp Labour

#team Feb our stories shall not end with **its
alright**

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm loving this. Congratz yetunspepper and mummyf may God bless your Lo's. I too will be celebrated come august by God's grace and mercy.

#team august for easy delivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mummyf n Yetunspepper, congratulations to u on d arrival of ur Los. Joy unending I pray.

Maureensylvia, u beta no port to march ooo. because if a whole captain drawn den team Feb. Swag go sink. Tell ur baby say d biabia don do. (no vex ooo)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats mummyf and yetunspepper. God's name be praised.
February mamas no wan hear o. Make una give us valentine baby to paint this house red.

Best wishes to the remaining Feb mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yetunspepper And maureensylvia Congratulobia. May God strengthen you and bless your los.

maureensylvia you get mouth. With style you don collect one member from TeamMarch but not to worry, we go adjust the account well on March 1st with your members that will port to March. So be ready to transfer all the dues accrued so far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
mummyf:

Congrats dear. God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yetunspepper:

Congrats dear. God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedbaby11: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wow! God is great, blessing families wt little Angels, congratulations to yetunspepper and mummyf, may ur LO bring u lots of Joy. D remaining Feb. Mama's Sharp sharp delivery..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
cherrymum:

pls mamas anyone with contact of where to buy re-usable diapers?
mamas help me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
@all mamas, I hail o. Congrats mummyf and yetunspepper. God bless ur los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yetunspepper:
Congratulations, all the way from March. Thank GOD for safe delivery.

mummyf:
Congratulations, may GOD's name be praised.
We dey wait birth story, as una dey drop sharp sharp, make una continue to drop ur BS sharply like the first February mamas did.
I no see neks31 for una February list Abi she no follow una? cc maureensylvia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yetunspepper:

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
raptor2:

So grateful for the response.
No more loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.