Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112351 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 7:25am On May 04, 2016
iomoge2:

Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Jummy004
LadyMessi
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Princesskiki
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name.

Let's welcome our new teamy, Princesskiki kiss kiss
We love u.
Please be more active n to other November mama's, hope y'al are not doing like me n trying to poke baby... Lol

Sometimes I feel vibration in my lower abdomen when I lie and try to suck in my tommy just to feel baby.
Imaginary vibration I know. Lol
Abi no be only me wake come?
no be only u o my able captain... I feel same too, n I feel what I believe to be baby hiccups too, damn! Av started showing already

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:26am On May 04, 2016
iomoge2:

Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Jummy004
LadyMessi
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Princesskiki
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name.

Let's welcome our new teamy, Princesskiki kiss kiss
We love u.
Please be more active n to other November mama's, hope y'al are not doing like me n trying to poke baby... Lol

Sometimes I feel vibration in my lower abdomen when I lie and try to suck in my tommy just to feel baby.
Imaginary vibration I know. Lol
Abi no be only me wake come?

No be only you o. I felt it a week back but didn't say anything to anyone cos I felt it was too early. Other moms here have been talking about their Los kicking and I felt my mind was playing tricks on me as me I'm anxious to experience it too.

In other news

Yeh!! Our team is growing !! *dancing shoki* Before November we will rich like 50 members.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:36am On May 04, 2016
Hello mamas, there's this feeling i've been having in my vjay. It pains me as if i'm pressed and want to wee. It happens mostly when i'm standing. The sensation will just come at once and then disappear. I dunno if its braxton hicks or what its called. Anyone experienced it?

Cc zaynie, kaffy4bill, soonest, my teamies and other mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14am On May 04, 2016
Last night was really a terrible night for me, back pain, dizziness and headache. Couldn't even sleep, cried myself to sleep even with the AC and fan on I was still sweating. The pain is less but no appetite for food this morning. I've appointment with my Dr. today. Good morning
#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:20am On May 04, 2016
@ Cutnenik we are fine and bless God.
How are you doing? Please just take things easy we are almost there . And for your DS ABEG allow him to enjoy himself joor because once baby comes attention will change grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 8:21am On May 04, 2016
mulberry:

And God did it... It's a cute boy!

Bs coming up later
Congratulations mulberry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:25am On May 04, 2016
mulberry:
And God did it... It's a cute boy! Bs coming up later
Congrats Mulberry, happy for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:25am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=mumgb post=45290766]Hello mums in the house am new here, though

@ Mumgb welcome and enjoy your stay. You shall carry to term in Jesus mighty Name. Amen
Please I would advice you seek a second opinion and also be on strict bed rest. NO KPEKUS and also asked your doc about cyclogest and aspirin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:26am On May 04, 2016
Congrats Mulberry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emdee590(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2016
1. How to deal with fatigue using tablet drugs
2. She's pregnant but seeing flowing of blood like she's menstruating but not continuous i.e the flow do breaks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:30am On May 04, 2016
Congrats mulberry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:32am On May 04, 2016
@ Mitchy oniovo how are you doing?. Well I have not experience what you are experiencing but I guess its the weight of the baby. Try to avoiding standing and remain on bedrest.
You be fine. How we the starch and owoh am interested ooo grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2016
mitchyy:
Hello mamas, there's this feeling i've been having in my vjay. It pains me as if i'm pressed and want to wee. It happens mostly when i'm standing. The sensation will just come at once and then disappear. I dunno if its braxton hicks or what its called. Anyone experienced it?

same thing happens to me ohh dunno what it is.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:52am On May 04, 2016
mulberry:

Bs coming up later
Congratulations dear. May he bring more joy to u qnd ur family. Other team may mamas, oya fall in line
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:53am On May 04, 2016
mulberry:

Bs coming up later

Congrats Sis, may the new addition always bring joy and happiness to your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 8:57am On May 04, 2016
September Mama's any shopping yet?

Any mama staying in Jos? Pls where do you do your shopping?

Cc. Iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:59am On May 04, 2016
Congrats to my teamie dem wey don drop may God guide ur precious one for you.
I booked myself for induction on saturday because i read somewhere in this thread that a first time mum should pass 40 weeks,
Hope i made the right decision?
Am 39weeks 2 days today ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:59am On May 04, 2016
Hey Omowunmigan,
Thanks so much, yeah I'm resting real good o. I felt bad yesterday while I watched DH do all d housechores and take care of me. He's not used to all that work...lol.
You are lucky to not have loss of appetite o. I'm also neither vomiting nor spitting but eating na huge challenge, but i noticed that yesterday was better as I ate quite much. I hope it stays that way.

May God bless Us all.

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

May
omowunmigan:
Evening all.
Congrats to new babies in the house.. Omaibaji congrats.
Enque, so happy that you're fine.. Please rest well my sister biko... But to crown it all, Almighty God will keep the lo, mum and dad safe. Life is an irony.. I stopped working because of recurrent miscarriage.. I'll lie in bed from bfp till... Just to wee wee or sit for a while and the thing will happen for 5 yrs o.. but now I go to work though avoiding all form of stress but I ain't lying down all weeks like a lizard and I feel fine. Alhamdulillah.
Queen1, thanks for calling out to us December mamas o.. But I'm confused.. As usual with my previous pregnancies, no vomit, no spitting, no loss of appetite... I eat like a glutton sef. But my temperature is never low.. Hot all through nii and between 10am and 12:30 noon I'll be so light as if I'll faint. Na only my own different?
Mamas hope I'm okay o.... Mama Zaynie and Co abeg make una hear me out o. 7yrs+ in marriage.. My name must change biko.. I don't like aunty lagbaja anymore.
#teamdecemberforsafeandsupernaturaldelivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:01am On May 04, 2016
mitchyy:

2nd trimester honeymoon is over.....your baby is taking over all your body functions.
The baby is probably resting comfortably on your organ or on its way to becoming engaged.
It happens when you stand cos the baby just slides head down, when you sit, he has to readjust.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
enque:
Hey Omowunmigan,
Thanks so much, yeah I'm resting real good o. I felt bad yesterday while I watched DH do all d housechores and take care of me. He's not used to all that work...lol.
You are lucky to not have loss of appetite o. I'm also neither vomiting nor spitting but eating na huge challenge, but i noticed that yesterday was better as I ate quite much. I hope it stays that way.

May God bless Us all.

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

May

Please let him, he is training for when baby comes. You will need all the help you can get.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:06am On May 04, 2016
gandyluv:
@feddy27 I gallant wo my able captain.d lord is our strength...

Amen! Ride on in good health and strength smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:10am On May 04, 2016
ambient:
Congrats to my teamie dem wey don drop may God guide ur precious one for you.
I booked myself for induction on saturday because i read somewhere in this thread that a first time mum should pass 40 weeks,
Hope i made the right decision?
Am 39weeks 2 days today ooo

You are on track dear. Nothing to fear. Work closely with your doctor. We await the good news *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:12am On May 04, 2016
serendipityF:
Amen, thanks mummy handsome...sure my lil cute man is doing great

The bolded dey make my head swelllllll..........lol grin

we shall screen the chics to finish wen time come grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:13am On May 04, 2016
eigmaticme:
September Mama's any shopping yet?

Any mama staying in Jos? Pls where do you do your shopping?

Cc. Iyabetajos

lol....behind passion wardrobe in terminus.the shop above nonsos shop.their things r wholesale.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:13am On May 04, 2016
nwapastor, where are you?

it's bin long i read from you...oya show face smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:17am On May 04, 2016
zaynie:

2nd trimester honeymoon is over.....your baby is taking over all your body functions.
The baby is probably resting comfortably on your organ or on its way to becoming engaged.
It happens when you stand cos the baby just slides head down, when you sit, he has to readjust.
wow...mine is the vjay especially when i stand.tot it was something else.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:20am On May 04, 2016
Thanks Mama

zaynie:

Please let him, he is training for when baby comes. You will need all the help you can get.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:32am On May 04, 2016
ambient:

Bridgestone at portharcout, the doctor is very good but don't expect him to explain anything na here I use get hope.

Are you still using this hospital or you changed?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:44am On May 04, 2016
mulberry:

Bs coming up later

congratulations dear! God is faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:46am On May 04, 2016
mulberry:

Bs coming up later
Congrats dear, we thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 9:47am On May 04, 2016
mitchyy:

Why are you suggesting lying on the back dear?
Sorry dear,have been offline since,i said that cos that was wha m doctor explained to me earlier wen I had a similar experience, he called it law o gravity,and it worked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:55am On May 04, 2016
mulberry:

Bs coming up later

Congratulations Ma'am. God's blessings abound. Do come slam us BS sharperly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.