Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122390 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2016
mitchyy:

Wow!!! Congrats dear. #TeamMay dropping babies daily... #TeamJune, hope you guys are watching o? grin

Madam, don't giv us hypertension ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:02am On May 04, 2016
@mulberry, congrats
@mitchy, probably baby's weight
@ambient, many FTM pass 40weeks, d practice is not to pass 41wks+6days.
Team May, una dooh ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:26am On May 04, 2016
Congrats Mulberry, may your son always bring you joy and pride. Amin
Kisses to him kiss

So tell us o, was it yesterday or today cos we are counting scores o
cc: Ozycy

@ Ambient
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boomz(f): 10:35am On May 04, 2016
zaynie:
Welcome Tinutunde, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. Amin
So as nobody tell you to pay, you sef enter jejely go siddon for corner. angry
I see you o! Oya pay your dues before you enter register.

Princesskiki......omo baba olowo wink
Welcome to the thread and have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. kiss
This bribe you are giving me like this.....you will just let the coup plotters be chooking eyes tongue

Mulberry, we are rooting for you!
Babyalive. Motheralive. Plentymoney!
Go gurl!!!! kiss

Boomz, you can only know by checking.
A nurse or Dr does the checking to see if the cervix has started effacing. For some preggies, the cervix might have opened painlessly and they wont know.
It is checked using fingers in your powerhouse...
The funny thing is some might carry a 2cm effaced cervix for about 2 days, no mucus plug will be lost and no breaking of water.
A ripe cervix is an indication that all things being equal, baby is ready to pop. So with a little prodding, once contraction starts, labour begins.
An unripe cervix will not open to let baby out.

Thanks so much for d clarificatn ma'am.

@Mulberry, congrats teamie...Ur cutie will continually be a source of joy to you.
#teamMaYDroppingDailyWithEase#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 10:47am On May 04, 2016
feddy27:

Are you still using this hospital or you changed?
Still using the hospital oooo,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:55am On May 04, 2016
@Mulberry, congrats. To God be the glory great things He has done.

@Prettyhurts, sorry for the heat. It's like that most times for me. Baby is almost here.

@Ambient, your decision is blessed.

@All blessed team may, we shall drop like Hebrew women this month, no porting to June.

@Humbledbygrace, have booked air ticket to fly down to check on you oo.

@Glodenrubby, how far? Why are you hiding?

Good news abound.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:05am On May 04, 2016
Emdee590:
1. How to deal with fatigue using tablet drugs
2. She's pregnant but seeing flowing of blood like she's menstruating but not continuous i.e the flow do breaks

Cc Zaynie ozycy kaffy4bill

Oga I think she's spotting and should go seea doctor asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:10am On May 04, 2016
Let us rejoice with mulberry, she has a cute boy.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015 ****Ported to April****BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlyPearl
10. rofemiguwa
11.HumbledbYGrace
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry ****Delivered****BBB
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291
21. bumbex
22. Creamyicey2
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke
27. swearest ****Ported to March****BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. zimunachimdi
31. Treasure95
32. Prettyhurts

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Congratulations to my fellow teammates who have offloaded, the blessing of motherhood shall be ur portion in Jesus name.

My other teammates, oya o let's show others how to do it cos na me go close door as my edd na month end.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:17am On May 04, 2016
Congrats mulberry. He he always bring you joy.

Mumgb welcome to this wonderful thread and welcome to team September.
Like other mamas have said, you should seek a second opinion from another doctor.
Affliction shall not rise a second time. You shall carry this child to full term and deliver safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:22am On May 04, 2016
sugah:
September mamas let us welcome our new members:

1. Sugah
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum
8. Mummyife
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme........Team pink
24. Simababe
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlism
35. Mumgb
36. Jesusbaby1
37. hormobollar......Team pink
38. Harpholarsadeh welcome

We are officially the team with the most members, only we dont have any twins mamas. Abi we get?
Still waiting for baby gender from mamas ooooo, abeg lets update our list.

September for supernatural delivery. Back to back to back dropping of babies. Mother alive, healthy baby and happy daddy.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:30am On May 04, 2016
Dear Mothers,

Welcome me to this new thread oh!! I am a new mum to be though had a Miscarriage in November but the Lord has done it again grin grin. And i know that affliction will not rise again in jesus name. Last Mems was March 17th so i should represent #TeamDecember forSupernaturalDelivery i guess cos i havent done my first scan yet.

Okay, so who am i going to pay my dues to? I gat plenty dollar cos my papa na Emefiele ooo. grin

Wish all mum happy bumping and easy delivery in jesus name. Shalom!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:34am On May 04, 2016
All these belle experience you people are sharing dey make person jealous o and want to be pregnant again but no be here! I dash my atc sisters. Even dh say if belle show face at this time, na to comot am but no go comot anything. Na wetin make me zip up be that
Come see my body especially tummy at 6weeks postpartum. It's as if I never born....
Abeg lo dey cry make I go breastfeed am. No be him ask me to do mother friendly exclusive breastfeeding

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 11:34am On May 04, 2016
Congrats new mamas,u wil succesfully carry 2term,may mamas,weldon,supernatural delivery 4u all,Mulbery,ur Lo wil always cause u&ur houshold joy..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jboixxx: 11:36am On May 04, 2016
Happy new month mamas.
Its been a while. Had is with my phone. Am on borrowing levels.
Its mubzay #teamaprilforsupernaturaldelivery
Here is my birth story:

I discovered at 26wks that I had a low lying placenta covering the internal OS. But to the glory of God it moved up at 37weeks and baby was in a cephalic presentation....

On april 15 at abt 4am, I felt a thick pain and was like warris dis oh Lord. The pain kept coming so I decided to time it. It was 1 in 10mins. Gradually it increased to 1 in 5mins. Dh was lyk let's go to d hosp but I said not yet.
I waited till d contractions were 1 in 3mins den told him its time to go. The pain was to die for but held it all thru.
Got to d hosp but d nurses didn't bliv I was in labor until she checked me (VE) it was painful. I was 6cm.
Not quite long, dr came and, checked again and was 8cm. I was already crying because d pain was much and contractions were strong. He bursted my water and less dn a min had d urge to push. They were surprised and was encouraged to push with d next contractions. My baby came after 4pushes plus a tear, weighing 3.9kg.
To d glory of God had a supernatural delivery. Got to d hosp 1pm and delivered by 1.30pm on friday (15th of april 2016).
Had my birthday on the 16th of april 2016.

#oladeji
Thank you all for your prayers.
TeamAprilIhailO
Its Mubzay once again.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:44am On May 04, 2016
sugah:
We are officially the team with the most members,
as per December kpekusing things. da holiday sweet well well for una body. Ride on jare, nothing do you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 11:48am On May 04, 2016
Congrats mulberry!! God bless him

Nice bs mubzay....congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:52am On May 04, 2016
zaynie:

2nd trimester honeymoon is over.....your baby is taking over all your body functions.
The baby is probably resting comfortably on your organ or on its way to becoming engaged.
It happens when you stand cos the baby just slides head down, when you sit, he has to readjust.

Wow. I dunno if this is good news or scary news, but i'm definitely going to miss 2nd trimester. So this is what i'll cope with till July? God helps us. Thanks mum Zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:55am On May 04, 2016
Congrats Mubzay. it's been a while I read bs. Who still dey owe bs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:59am On May 04, 2016
zaynie:

So tell us o, was it yesterday or today cos we are counting scores o
cc: Ozy cy

I tanda here gidigba. No shaking in 2face Idibia's voice.

Congratulations Mulberry on the delivery of your BBB. Long bump indeed. It has ended in praise. Glory to GOD.

She obviously had the baby yesterday as no be Naija time she dey use.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 12:01pm On May 04, 2016
being following up for something now...team Sept... hope am welcomed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:04pm On May 04, 2016
jboixxx:
Happy new month mamas.
Its been a while. Had is with my phone. Am on borrowing levels.
Its mubzay #teamaprilforsupernaturaldelivery

That's the spirit.
You had to go through the stress in order to give back. This is real supernatural delivery.
Hope baby is good and you are fully recovered.

Mamas that think that they have escaped with their birthstories, pls be like mubzay.

Ehe, Gaily04, also ginger all your teamies to drop their BS, that one go follow for the result ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:05pm On May 04, 2016
sayoddy:
Congrats Mubzay. it's been a while I read bs. Who still dey owe bs?
It's been long My sister. Tell them lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2016
ginababy:

Madam, don't giv us hypertension ooo.

Hahahah. I'm just ringing bell for you guys now as wakeup call not to dull. grin
By the way, you don't know if i'll port to June sef, so treat me nice o. #IHopeMyTeamiesDontSeeThis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2016
Welcome Akorkor, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
Na dollars make you just bring out, come to this corner cos dem dey look my side o.... cheesy

I get plenty customers these May o! cheesy
Peepers are now coming out one by one..... kiss
ARE YOU STILL A PEEPER? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND. embarassed

Congrats once more Mubzay kiss

Ozycy, she announced this morning around 7.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:08pm On May 04, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
being following up for something now...team Sept... hope am welcomed
Na correct Jesus baby you be.
It's good most new comers have been following for a while and that makes it easier for all of us cos they already know whatsup with here.
Let's keep it up and watch how this thread will grow in the next year.
Very soon, Seun will be giving us commission before placing advert here. grin

Welcome nne.
And to our other new mamas, airforcewife ( I need free ticket to obodo oyibo), you will testify soonest in Jesus name amen.
Princesskiki I like your moniker
Mumgb, una welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:09pm On May 04, 2016
Emdee590:
1. How to deal with fatigue using tablet drugs
2. She's pregnant but seeing flowing of blood like she's menstruating but not continuous i.e the flow do breaks

When was her last period?
Has a scan bn done to localize preg
Pls take to her to a good hosp and have a scan done to rule out ectopic/miscarriage cos of this on and off spotting/bleeding and the fatigue
Hope this help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 12:11pm On May 04, 2016
hello mamas....being following up for sometime now....team September.... hope am welcomed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:15pm On May 04, 2016
mitchyy:
Hello mamas, there's this feeling i've been having in my vjay. It pains me as if i'm pressed and want to wee . It happens mostly when i'm standing. The sensation will just come at once and then disappear. I dunno if its braxton hicks or what its called. Anyone experienced it?

Cc zaynie, kaffy4bill, soonest, my teamies and other mamas

Sorry for the late response sis
I second zaynie's reply
Enjoy ur third trimester package kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:20pm On May 04, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
hello mamas....being following up for sometime now....team September....
hope am welcomed

Of course you are welcome!!!

Pay your dues to Zaynie *side eyes*

Yes o sayyody. We really really really really grin enjoyed the Christmas celebrations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:20pm On May 04, 2016
I saw ALL the bumpytuesday bump.

Cute bump @ Teegali( nice gown), Blessedmum, mummide, creamchiccb, mitchyy.

Melly245, Shea Butter don hear something for your hand.
BritneyStacy, keep applying the sheabutter.

Olubankemi, time shall tell, we still have plenty months ahead, who knows the strategy they will come up with soon.

Ifyjip, tie belle with wrapper, drink hot water, soup, etc. If you eat too much carbohydrates, as in all those plenty bowl of omugwo food, your belle go big o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:25pm On May 04, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahahah. I'm just ringing bell for you guys now as wakeup call not to dull. grin
By the way, you don't know if i'll port to June sef, so treat me nice o. #IHopeMyTeamiesDontSeeThis

Oops! I'm Sry swthrt. Dat will b really nice. Pls pardon my manners. Fingers crossed 4 u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.