Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113316 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
MumFiyin:
Good morning, aws ur princess doing? I don't think that price is right cos as of Aug 2015 dat i had my baby there, it was 50k. Unless dey have reduced they have reduced the price sha.

@ all mamas i hail o.....

My sis gave birth der oct last yr n it ws 35k

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:28pm On May 05, 2016
Ginababy abeg I wan port o #teammay here I come o,my able captain enkaydewdrop don't worry all is well baby will be alive,mummy and daddy alive with us here rejoicing with your family,sorry for the wrist pain worrying is what you don't need now so pls rest rest and rest. God pls I want to be reading BS everyday from teammay the thing dey sweet me wella

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupeaderonke(f): 12:31pm On May 05, 2016
Gaily04:
@modupeaderonke, I see you in 6D cool, try say hello na.
smiles so sorry about that my captain, mayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupeaderonke(f): 12:46pm On May 05, 2016
Congrat to mulberry nd omaibeji pray ur Lo's shall be blessing and source of joy to you and ur household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 12:59pm On May 05, 2016
Pls mamas, how much is cyclogest suppositories
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 1:11pm On May 05, 2016
cutienik:
mulberry congrats mam....abt d scan...i comment my reserve o
@mitchyy ..if i hear..iiiiiiifff iioiii hear...we r togeda ooo..no portin tins
raptor2 tnx mama..i go manage o
@teamies...christybabe,juliebest,ginababy,esosf1,iyabetajos nd odas ....infct i dey vex..i wrote a very comprehensiv post..list my hospital list nd sum oda useful info..d tin cum delete..very angry joor anyways am done wt baby clothing..gettin hospital tins nxt wk...saw a cute babycot@17k tempted to buy o..it swings,vibrate wt music..pls i av to mention dis even though its bn discussed here..lets try to wash nd iron or sundry our baby clothings o weda new or old..a woman gav diff scenarios dt i no fit mention to avoid sum avoidable issues..may d Lord strengthen us all.
to all 1st trimester mamas..pls dnt get Angry wt dis bt i jst av to mention cuz we r all sisters frm diff modas....if u r toning ur lovely,succulent skin..pls leave out dose creams for now..if i get belle i no dey use cream o even perf na issue..i only mak do wt mild smellin deodorant..pls all dis lil tins cause havoc to dose precious...may d Lord bless us all wt luvly nd biutiful angels.
@nazablossom..watsup mama.

Pls mama how does the cot look like is it the four corner baby cot, I also saw one dt is four corner and the sides are net it has two layers the first layer for 0-3 month why the second layer is from 4-9 month it also has music movable tyres but doesn't rock and its 20k. pls where did u see it is it in lagos pls let me know b4 I buy d one I saw to weigh my options. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2016
Iyabetajos:
pls do ohh d fear of porting is d beginning of all wisdom.

I don't want to port o@ iyebetajos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 1:25pm On May 05, 2016
Does anyone knws how much cyclogest pessary
Cost,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
cutienik:
@tobiaboG...it is well mam..U will testify soon in Jesus name.
Amen, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 05, 2016
loistee...not four corner..its lik a bassinet bt hanged on a racklike tin..so u can place it in d livin room nd move to d bedroom..dnt knw hw to post pics here oo..it luks cute seems i saw sumtin lik dat on ..let me check nd send d page to u.brb

modified...culdnt find it..sowiee..i stay at magboro side behind mfm,saw it in a frnd's babyshop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:48pm On May 05, 2016
missmalachi:
Good morning mothers. . ....for those intrested in Epidural, i heard national hospital in abuja gives n it cos 35k.u can check n verify.
Yes it was 35k about 3years ago I attended Antenatal Der. Dunno if the price have changed. It's super cheap Der, I just hope they administer it well make someone's spine no go enter one chance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:50pm On May 05, 2016
MumFiyin:
Good morning, aws ur princess doing? I don't think that price is right cos as of Aug 2015 dat i had my baby there, it was 50k. Unless dey have reduced they have reduced the price sha.
@ all mamas i hail o.....
Am just reading this, they probably hav increased to 50k but it was 35k before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:54pm On May 05, 2016
tobiaboG:
@kaffy4bill , nurses & docs, please when is the light bleeding likely to stop & also still have mild cramps that is off & on.
Sorry for your loss. With time the bleeding will stop completely as long as it was properly done. It depends on your body. Not to worry. Hope you were given antibiotics too. Just keep taking your drugs. You will be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
tobiaboG:
@kaffy4bill , nurses & docs, please when is the light bleeding likely to stop & also still have mild cramps that is off & on.
Sorry for your loss dear.
You will surely come back to testify soo nest.

Enkaydewdrop, you will be fine. Worry not and allow GOD take charge. Just pray.
Sorry abt your wrist, Dat pain should respect itself cos I want to be seeing more of your lively posts as usual. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:08pm On May 05, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Big congrats to the mums who have offloaded. God bless and keep your families...

Please, anyone who can, should remember me in their prayers. Was asked to go for another scan, which I did, and d doc says my placenta is still low lying ( I'm almost 33weeks), and that if it doesn't move by 36 weeks, he's scheduling a cesarean for me. He's placed me on small bed rest. No lifting, no exercise, no kpekusing, nothing... To prevent bleeding, which he says could be fatal...
You guys should just pray for God to have His way and keep my baby and I safe. If I say I'm not worried, I'm telling a big lie...

Thank you...
Our jolly mama, please don't work yourself up. You still have 3-4weeks for placenta to move up!!! Meanwhile, as much as you would want a VD ,be open minded about a Ceaserean section please. A CS doesn't mean a death sentence neither does it disqualify you as a good mother!
That being said, why would your Doctor book you for CS in your 36th week? Are you having protein in your blood? Are you having high blood pressure? Why would he not allow you clock 38 weeks at least? Please ask him these questions. ....You need to know why...
All the best....You will celebrate in the end. We miss you alot here.
You spice up this thread!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
feddy27:
Good morning all, hope we had a good night rest...

I'm looking for some of my team mates o

Luscioustrish, BellaElla, Oyinyechika08, Mamajesu, Ojac1, Kwentjules, Marcjane, Chicmoniq, demijevu, blessedchick, Moyingirl and Ugochiada

Please hola back let's know you are safe kiss

Teamie I am safe o. thanks for checking up on us.
*Clearing Throat For Rant Mode*
*How I still be spitting at 16 weeks, my teeth haff weak finish because of two much chewing gum. I no chew again biko
*How can DH tell me to cook whatever I wanna eat, instead of going to buy? doesn't he know that the food I buy outside is sweeter these days? Who hygiene epp?
*How can somebody just see me and tell me " u don fat too much, u don black finish, come worwor" do you know what I am passing through?
*How come DH doesn't understand that its not my fault that my poo smells so badly these days, he should get used to it and stop yabbing me about it abeg
*Why would my colleagues be looking at me slyly and telling me " e be like say u don carry belle" before nko? na me and my brother dey live for house?
*When would I learn to sleep on my left side all thru the night?
*Why is it that I can only swallow my prenatals inside garri? when will I learn to be taking drugs like the adult that I am?
*End of rant*drops mic*leaves stage*
#teampurple#teamoctoberforeasyborning#

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by datcoolgeh: 2:30pm On May 05, 2016
@tobiaboG so so sorry for ur loss. U'll come back to give us d good news of ur next BFP soon

@enkaydewdrop don't worry u still have small time for the placenta to move, a friend of mine actually had same issue bt her placenta moved at 36weeks. If it has to be CS at d end of d day pls jus do it, the most important thing is mother alive, baby alive.

Greetings to all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
feddy27
# team violet going on pink. I have hanged booth. I no do again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
Okay, i guess i was given wrong info den.
missmalachi:

My sis gave birth der oct last yr n it ws 35k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:44pm On May 05, 2016
mumgb:
Pls mamas, how much is cyclogest suppositories

Between 4,800 and 5,500 for 200mg. Not sure of the new price with this dollars ish

Modified: just called my pharmacy (Alpha in ikeja, they are the sole distributors of cyclogest) and they said its 6,500 for 400mg, they don't have the 200mg atm.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
They used to tell us during ANC that it was 50k o. It is well.

ozycy:

Am just reading this, they probably hav increased to 50k but it was 35k before.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 05, 2016
@BellaElla..cheesycheesycheesy...so funny post.*picksmic*...pls kip fartin joorrrr.seems oga zaynie don initiate plenty mamas to b as funny as she is o...i cnt stop laffin oo..
abt d left side abeg roll to d right o cuz of cramps on d leftthigh..try to use bothsides bt favor d left more..it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 2:49pm On May 05, 2016
@britneystacey biko tell me the pros n cons cos my doc booked me for cs at 36 weeks too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:55pm On May 05, 2016
BellaElla:

*How I still be spitting at 16 weeks, my teeth haff weak finish because of two much chewing gum. I no chew again biko
*How can DH tell me to cook whatever I wanna eat, instead of going to buy? doesn't he know that the food I buy outside is sweeter these days? Who hygiene epp?
*How can somebody just see me and tell me " u don fat too much, u don black finish, come worwor" do you know what I am passing through?
*How come DH doesn't understand that its not my fault that my poo smells so badly these days, he should get used to it and stop yabbing me about it abeg
*Why would my colleagues be looking at me slyly and telling me " e be like say u don carry belle" before nko? na me and my brother dey live for house?
*When would I learn to sleep on my left side all thru the night?
*Why is it that I can only swallow my prenatals inside garri? when will I learn to be taking drugs like the adult that I am?
*End of rant*drops mic*leaves stage*

I don laff tire for your rant cheesy
No worry, tell those people wen dey laff you say na turn by turn ministry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:05pm On May 05, 2016
ozycy:

Yes it was 35k about 3years ago I attended Antenatal Der. Dunno if the price have changed. It's super cheap Der, I just hope they administer it well make someone's spine no go enter one chance.
Infact eeeeee am goin to my parents' place in abj to hv my baby in my nxt missionary journey cos 35k n all this private hospital charging 150k.but me need my spine sha o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2016
team purple

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
Gaily04:
@Blessedmum, am yet to hear from your friend creamyicey2, no record of comments or presence on this forum, just worried sha.
Thanks for checking on her she's ok,I have delivered ur message to her. She sends her regards na password issue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
cutienik:
loistee...not four corner..its lik a bassinet bt hanged on a racklike tin..so u can place it in d livin room nd move to d bedroom..dnt knw hw to post pics here oo..it luks cute seems i saw sumtin lik dat on ..let me check nd send d page to u.brb

modified...culdnt find it..sowiee..i stay at magboro side behind mfm,saw it in a frnd's babyshop.

Ok thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=BellaElla post=45337769]

Lol you better get use to it am in my 9th month and still spitting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
soonest:
@mulberry, congrats
@mitchy, probably baby's weight
@ambient, many FTM pass 40weeks, d practice is not to pass 41wks+6days.
Team May, una dooh ooo

Okay ma. Was scared initially thinking its sth else. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
BellaElla:

*picks mic* As i'm talking to you, i'm still spitting at 30weeks. When they told me i might spit till i deliver, i said its not possible. So just get used to it, incase it doesn't stop till you offload. Pele cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
raptor2:
@ Mitchy oniovo how are you doing?. Well I have not experience what you are experiencing but I guess its the weight of the baby. Try to avoiding standing and remain on bedrest.
You be fine. How we the starch and owoh am interested ooo grin

Hahaha. I nor chop owo again o, aftee potash do me strong thing. I eat starch now with only banga soup. The starch still full here o. Should i mail some to you? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.