Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063198 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2016
enkaydewdrop I hope you're okay. Pls don't cry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:56am On May 26, 2016
A.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2016
mzfunshy:
Pls mamas, this vaccine issue. I don dey fear o. Don't think my ds was given o and he's four months now. What really happened was that there's a health center close to my house but my hospital is kinda far. That's why I decided to take the vaccines for him at the hc. Our HMO covers all vaccine. Am not sure he was given at the hc o

The first pix is d health center hand book. The second one is for d hospital

Cc:Chinwendym, mod,ath, beremx

From that chart and record, both PCV and Rota weren't given, notice there is no notation beside it.

@chinwedym , Even the ones in FCT too don't, i'm still in shock and in full respect mode that Irua gives for free...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzfunshy(f): 12:03pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=modath post=45984149]

From that chart and record, both PCV and Rota weren't given, notice there is no notation beside

Pls, can it still be administered or is too late?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2016
mzfunshy:
Pls mamas, this vaccine issue. I don dey fear o. Don't think my ds was given o and he's four months now. What really happened was that there's a health center close to my house but my hospital is kinda far. That's why I decided to take the vaccines for him at the hc. Our HMO covers all vaccine. Am not sure he was given at the hc o

The first pix is d health center hand book. The second one is for d hospital

Cc:Chinwendym, modath, beremx
no fear o! my son is four months too. probably the Rota is not that important abi modath?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:18pm On May 26, 2016
i

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
larrytoks:
Oya madam Zaynie take your $$$$ o and use the change to buy puff puff for the house grin
@BritneyStacy, dues paid, let the tips roll in wink

You never gimme some oo make I give you half seat in my class as your leg dey one in July and one in August oo... wink cheesy grin
The pelvic pains is sometimes part of pregnancy package ooo especially as the pregnancy progresses oo. The growing baby puts alot of pressure on your pelvic area resulting in pains. Avoid sudden and abrupt movements ....like jumping out of bed.
Manage...we will soon bring our babies forth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Happy birthday to you @ Blessedmum and @ Chizeal more grace to ur New age..

@ Enkaydewdrop, Wipe your years, it shall be well...
ma Zaynie, pls reply her ooo.

Today is threadcuties, pls mama's should post their beautiful and handsome babies pics so we can all contact biko....

I brought out all my baby's clothes today and was arranging them in order, I can't wait for baby to come...

#team July mama's where art thou, @ Mitchy , cutienik, raptor2 , juliebest and the rest...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
Oh thanks a lot. you have made my morning learning a lot. cool

Sweerie, anyday..... kiss

The PHC are also very very essential, the nearness of PHCs encourage mothers to dash in quick if they notice anything untoward about their babies health and that is super duper pro active of LASG..... I'm so fortunate that i have a consultant Paed on speed dial ( can call midnight & makes housecall sef} otherwise just for shake head for this FCT of ours, Government hospitals are not more than 7-8 in this city, nothing like PHC to just waka to...

Rota is important, just not as deadly as the other ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotavirus

cc mzfunshy .... 4mths shouldn't be too late but i can't be 100% sure, sent a message to my person for confirmation but haven't received a feedback, willl edit as appropriate when i do...

mama Kaffy4bill , firsttymum , lovinam, zaynie , kimoni , and our health practitioner mamas, what say you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:40pm On May 26, 2016
@ Christybabe Am doing great just laziness o ooo too much sleep.

@ Mitchy my able captain and sweet in law. How are we doing?
@ Cutnenik my friend wetin dey happen

Team JULY are we counting down. It has been God ooooo. He has been our strength and help. To him be all the Glory#twalebaba

@ Enkaydewdrop sweet Mama wipe your tears. It's gonna be ok..

To all the Birthday Moms God's blessings always

To all Mamas in house I say One Love

Team JULY. ......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:41pm On May 26, 2016
... (Double post)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:42pm On May 26, 2016
Gaily04:
Happy Birthday ma'am tatacherie, wishing you all the best and more years ahead. We love you plenty.

Oya com talk o, so that we fit give you birth mate, u know say our LOs like better things. grin
Ewo! shocked how do u know yestaday was my birthday? I'm scared already lipsrsealed lolzzz cheesy Thanks a lot for d prayers Ma'am,and big congrats on d safe delivery of ur baby,I had a flat ba3 tru out yestaday of all days.couldnt post,so annoying angry so do i have a birthday mate may mamas?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:43pm On May 26, 2016
larrytoks:
Hello mommas
I've been following this thread for a while and I marvel at the love shared amongst people here despite being a faceless forum. I salute una grin

I have one observation though, the #teamJuly are not very regular on the thread. Na so so June, August, September I dey see.
I rep #teamJuly o but i don't know who to pay my dues to therefore I shall pocket my dollar tongue

Is anybody due late July or early August and experiencing Pelvic pains? Infact turning over in bed is difficult for me.
What could be responsible for this and how can I manage it? Anybody?

Team July is not Kini? Don't let us fine you extra o. Are you sure you check this thread regularly? As we be talkative for this thread reach so, you say you nor dey see us. Infact add 20 baskets of tomatoes to that dollars before you pay your dues. One basket for each team july member. Infact, let me call all of them out:

Team July members, oya waddle out...

1. Ajuwarhodes

2. Iyabetajos

3. Juliebest

4. Mitchyy (teamblue)

5. Christybabe(team blue)

6. Jamesbridget13

7. Cutienik (team pink)

8. Raptor2 (team pink)

9. Flourish89 (teamblue)

10. Fearless07

11. SexyMum1(teamblue)

12. OnyxGem10

13. Ekeminiabasi

14. Tracysparkle

15. Esof1

16. Adewunmi84 (on behalf of his wife)

17. Creamchiccb

18. Elhayjay (on behalf of his wife)

19. Olatebony (team pink)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:44pm On May 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Team July is not Kini? Don't let us fine you extra o. Are you sure you check this thread regularly? As we be talkative for this thread reach so, you say you nor dey see us. Infact add 20 baskets of tomatoes to that dollars before you pay your dues. One basket for each team july member. Infact, let me call all of them out:

I concour
1 basket each make we no port you to August.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:50pm On May 26, 2016
christybabe:

Today is threadcuties, pls mama's should post their beautiful and handsome babies pics so we can all contact biko....

I brought out all my baby's clothes today and was arranging them in order, I can't wait for baby to come...

#team July mama's where art thou, @ Mitchy , cutienik, raptor2 , juliebest and the rest...

I had to take a break yesterday o. You know right now its like one week, one trouble. After ANC i had severe heartburn and before i could get home and take antacid, i started throwing up and the vomit was mixed with blood. Na only Jehovah go protect this my Hansel sha till he comes out. I'm very positive

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
Let me read back on what i missed. Because all i'm seeing in this last page is ROTA, PENTA1, PCV, HPV and and so many kini.

By the way, what happened to my ewa agonyin mama enkaydewdrop o? Why are you crying dear? Let me read back first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:05pm On May 26, 2016
Mamas, GenyEbere, Beremx, Chinwendym, chizeal, Amhappy, christybabe, raptor2, thanks a lot.
I'm fine...
Mama zaynie has replied me and is on top of the situation. The SOS was for someone else, it just really got to me and made me sad...
Thanks so much mamas for your concern...
It is well...

Let me crawl back...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 1:08pm On May 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Team July. One basket for each team july member. Infact, let me call all of them out:

15. Esof1

1 basket won't be enuf for me..... as I'm always craving for anything prepared with fresh tomatoes
Captain Mitchyy, how are u feeling today?
Cutienik where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 1:27pm On May 26, 2016
Happy birthday chizeal and blessedmum,many more successful years. @enkaydewdrop my mind don settle,glad u re ok. It's well with that person.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumChidiebube: 1:57pm On May 26, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Nne , come right inside. You are welcome ooo. Seat down here.... We are happy for you...infact so happy that we have pardoned you for bringing drinks for us here as pregnant women ( abi the drinks na water??) rather than tomatoes or dollars ...
2017 will be a very happy year for you. ..Happy bumping
Good afternoon all am new in this forum I want to learn more. Am also ttc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 26, 2016
Mzfunshy sabi mamas will come and answer you and beremx soon if your lo's can still start the rota at 4months lemme me cc soonest as well.

Enkaydewdrop phew you almost gave me a heart attack! I'm happy you are alright, as someone's else's problem touched you so deep may yours always touch Gods heart to cause Him to attend to you speedily in Jesus name.

Mumchidiebube you are very welcome here! I happy you came to book your plot of land here first before anything else! God will answer you very soon.
Since you are ttcing also relate with the mamas on TTC thread they are all filled with wisdom and sisterly love there and will help you with any question you may have to ask better there than here(that's if you ain't there yet o). Wish you the best sis.

Tatacherie happy born day in arrears! How's your baby's rash now? Any improvement?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzfunshy(f): 2:14pm On May 26, 2016
Thanks modath. Beremx, I no fear again. No evil will befall our lo's IJN. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
Joysa:

Ok, tnx dear. scan was 2wks ago & cephalic. I dey trek well & climb stairs sef, pineapples na daily thing,I join mango sef yesterday & eating pineapples as am typing this.. DH dey fear kpekus since i enter 8mnths o..says my belly is huge, na beg we use kpekus last wk & na gentleman tinz him dey do wen I dey tel am say no b wetin I need now but him no hear & av been tryin to seduce him since den bt d guy no wan budge.

Hahahaha. Same with dh. since we realized i was pregnant, he has been running away saying he doesn't want to spoil his children. I don talk tire eventhough my s.x appetite has gone but i heard is gud for the mother. One day after i try convince am, i was beginning to enjoy the attention of pre-intimacy when my Los form two big balls on my stomach as if they were running from that area up to my chest region. Immediately dh saw that, he too ran lol

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 2:57pm On May 26, 2016
@ Mitchy, sorry ok,,don't worry very soon all this will end, July is around the corner. .. it shall and in praise...

@ raptor2, ok ooo....
@ esof1, how are you doing ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
Chinwendym:

Enkaydewdrop phew you almost gave me a heart attack! I'm happy you are alright, as someone's else's problem touched you so deep may yours always touch Gods heart to cause Him to attend to you speedily in Jesus name.

Amen mama...
I'm sorry my post sounded the way it did... Na the way the thing take pain me... Biko no vex...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:05pm On May 26, 2016
Chinwendym:

Tatacherie happy born day in arrears! How's your baby's rash now? Any improvement?
Thanks mommie smiley they are clearing off gradually.I think d coconut oil/sudocreme is having positive effects on dem.Thanks a lot.trust Ekene bobo is doing great

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
Enkay glad you are ok

Oya make una collect this organic vegetable from my tyre farm lol going down with jollof rice this afternoon

The pelvimetry result is out and is ADEQUATE PELVIS with some measurement of my vj can you imagine lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faari(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Entrance form? Expantiate please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 3:12pm On May 26, 2016
christybabe:
@ Mitchy, sorry ok,,don't worry very soon all this will end, July is around the corner. .. it shall and in praise...

@ raptor2, ok ooo....
@ esof1, how are you doing ?
Ma'am, I'm doing fine. How's the waddling ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ivyy(f): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
Oh thanks a lot. you have made my morning learning a lot. cool

Dear, here's the correct link.

www.nairaland.com/ivyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2016
tatacherie:

Ewo! shocked how do u know yestaday was my birthday? I'm scared already lipsrsealed lolzzz cheesy Thanks a lot for d prayers Ma'am,and big congrats on d safe delivery of ur baby,I had a flat ba3 tru out yestaday of all days.couldnt post,so annoying angry so do i have a birthday mate may mamas?

My hands are tied, even lips sealed sef, will let u know eventually.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
Chinwendym:
Yeah so too bad that fashola couldn't and didn't make Rota a very important vaccine free in Lagos! That even his die hard supporters have to pay for it! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Berem nwannem don't tell me you haven't started the first round of rota vaccine for our big boy o? If you have were you not charged for it?
Its only 2 or 3 states in naija that offers it free.
Gudmorn y'all wink

pls what is its importance? enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.