Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122245 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
I obviously missed mama Ekene's post but from the reactions im seeing im going to join and ask, hope its not true
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2016
mummyf:
Hello ladies,
Congrats to the new mums

Chifreke, longest time!!
What of queen esther and her siblings?
Mummyf...chai
Longest than ever...epitome of beauty, how are d kids n u. I dey view you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 10:55pm On May 29, 2016
dhabeautyjas:

we thank God sweetie. how are yours
Bouncing like fele le n also making my mouth longer undecided how's Jasmine n little Bros?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 11:02pm On May 29, 2016
sugah:
I obviously missed mama Ekene's post but from the reactions im seeing im going to join and ask, hope its not true
please dear how much did u purchase ur inverter
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 29, 2016
Madam i cant help but quote you. That brand is just lubbish. Mamas pls stay clear dt brand. Mine only lasts 2hrs,3hrs max also got it at spar. Returned it once and dey changed d battery but still same same

ambient:
My hubby bought a brand called 'andrakk' from spar in portharcourt with one year warranty on febuary.though it helped us during the heat but now the battery is bad when you on it now,its as if na mouth them dey use blow you the breeze.na just shame make me i never carry am back as par warranty grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:21pm On May 29, 2016
Oh my gosh! Not again, don't want to believe what my eyes saw about mama Ekene's post. Or is it that I'm dreaming, I have never been so heartbroken and confused in life. My God I pray is not true, let it be that am dreaming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:44pm On May 29, 2016
creamchiccb:
please dear how much did u purchase ur inverter

Id need to ask dh o but I think he said about 800k

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:52pm On May 29, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Congratulations teamie..may God bless and Protect ur son..

Please help!
72 hours is complete and no contractions yet..i have brisked walked, done long walks, played football all I get is pelvic pains and leg cramps.. my doctor has refused to induce me..he said I shld wait for one more week..doesnt want to take any risk...
Abeg help me touch light the matter..should I continue with the walks and wait for labour to come naturally or insist on induction..
I don tire o! I am 38weeks and 3days

Team June, anoda mama again wt complains. Na only una get belle here? Haba! All dis early rush to offload n asking 4 help on wat 2 do no b am oooo. Abeg make una no make my bp high oooo.

Babe, abeg calm down n allow baby to come naturally. Abi no b 9mnths journey again?

Concerning chiwendym, I didn't get to see d post so I guess her marriage is intact n doing well. Bt y deactivate her account? God meet her at every point of her needs ryt nw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 12:00am On May 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

So I heard ooo....really felt bad that I didn't watch. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:32am On May 30, 2016
Tell us it's not true this can't be true.

Few days back I dream about you,that mamas from this thread came to celebrate with you. Please don't tell me my dream is the opposite. Abeg,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:12am On May 30, 2016
[size=1pt]12 days to my 12th wedding anniversary and its over! Mama ekene and papa ekene have come to the end of the road! cry cry cry cry it breaks my heart NO! my heart is crushed!!!!! I'm moving on and staying strong for my son who unfortunately is his father's split image! And will be a constant reminder of the man I fell in love with 14years ago embarassed

Sorry ladies chinwendym is out of the building! Let me try and pick up the pieces of my shattered life.
May God be with us all kiss
[/size]

O dear! Whateva maybe the storm, I pray that the Prince of Peace restores calm!

God is still in the business of restoring homes!

The devil has lost his place in our families!

Chiwendym, wateva u re goin tru now, God says be still and know that I am God!

To that storm raging your marriage now, I declare by God's authority, 'Peace! Be still'

I ask for God's wisdom in wateva decision you make.

#Bighugs#ItIsWellWithYou#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 6:13am On May 30, 2016
[size=1pt]12 days to my 12th wedding anniversary and its over! Mama ekene and papa ekene have come to the end of the road! cry cry cry cry it breaks my heart NO! my heart is crushed!!!!! I'm moving on and staying strong for my son who unfortunately is his father's split image! And will be a constant reminder of the man I fell in love with 14years ago embarassed

Sorry ladies chinwendym is out of the building! Let me try and pick up the pieces of my shattered life.
May God be with us all kiss
[/size]
This is so sad and heartbreaking. You should've stayed with your sisters here to draw strength and comfort and also give us comfort that you're recovering because we'll all be worried silly not knowing what's up with you from time to time. But of course whatever makes you feel better and recover Fast is what we want for you. Am glad you know God got you. Take care o yourself and our Ekene Bobo. You'll always be remembered and always in our prayers. May God restore peace and happiness to your life according to his will, Amen.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:39am On May 30, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Congratulations teamie..may God bless and Protect ur son..

Please help!
72 hours is complete and no contractions yet..i have brisked walked, done long walks, played football all I get is pelvic pains and leg cramps.. my doctor has refused to induce me..he said I shld wait for one more week..doesnt want to take any risk...
Abeg help me touch light the matter..should I continue with the walks and wait for labour to come naturally or insist on induction..
I don tire o! I am 38weeks and 3days
Has another scan been done to check the current amionitic fluid level for him to be sure you have not gone below safe levels
Meanwhile, please AVOID kpekpusing with DH now to avoid risk of infection! In fact nothing should go into your vagina now .....Double up on your personal hygiene oo till you deliver. The amniotic fluid protects your baby from infection so there should be no risks now ooo.
DRINK and DRINK WATER non stop. Can you seek another doctor's opinion ?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:42am On May 30, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed am lost o ooo ...am confused ooo. What happened to Mama Ekene please? ?? Everyone telling her to draw strength? Please I hope nothing is wrong with her o ooo or Ekene cry cry cry cry ? Am lost of what to type sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2016
@hajarahbadmus, I dont know why i'm not comfortable with this continuous wait. You have been leaking liquor and the chance of infection will be high. Please seek 2nd opinion or discuss these fears with your doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:59am On May 30, 2016
What's up with sis Chinwendym? Pls God calm every storm raging in her family.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 7:04am On May 30, 2016
I pray she is alright, mama Ekene the Lord is your strength, Pls be strong for us. #Ehug#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:15am On May 30, 2016
Chinwendym I pray dat God ll give u d strength to overcome every battle u're facing in ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:15am On May 30, 2016
Mama Ekene, may God be your solace, guard and guide
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:33am On May 30, 2016
Mama Chinwendym. God will calm every storm and restore peace to your life. Dont give up pls. At least because of our Ekene bobo pls be strong. Remember there is NOTHING too hard for God to do. Just cast all ur cares on Him. It is well with u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
Mama ekene may Jah wipes away ur tears and uphold ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 8:01am On May 30, 2016
@ Ma'am britneystacy and Ma'am soonest,
He said the liquor is still adequate as it's just dripping and not gushing out...He also said I'm very fine and the baby is doing well..but I should avoid kpekusing..I should continue drinking water and going for walks..he doesn't want to force he baby out if he is not seeing signs that the baby is ready and he can't estimate my threshold for pain..
Guess I will wait for the one week he gave..
Thanks for your concern Ma'ams
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:04am On May 30, 2016
What's with all these sad news about marriages breaking up in this thread? I have read not less than three within the short time I have been here angry angry sad
Which kind thing be this?

Chinwendyn was one of those that inspired me to join this thread, with her ever positive energy. .. this is really so sad to read...

No more 'sad' news bikonu ... Let's be more prayerful... and remember one another in our private prayers. .

We are all more than conquerors! !!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:13am On May 30, 2016
We refuse any bad occurrence on this forum again,may every storm raging in any sisters house be seized by d power of the holyghost.
Chinwendyn, u didn't stay dis long to recieve ur blessing and loss another blessing. You are coming out victorious ijmn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:25am On May 30, 2016
Good morning sisters,whats the news about mama Ekene pls ma'am take care of yourself and baby,the Lord is your strenght.

We are good this morning,went downstairs came up and took lipton.

To all waddling mamas the Lord is your strenght.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:26am On May 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Aaawwwwwwwww....
Kamsiyochukwu...

Kisses baby...

How are you coping with the pain na?
Have you started eating?
am doing good,the pain no be here o but the painkiller they do give me is superb. Started taking lipton this morning

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:29am On May 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Please tell us how you are managing your pains.....what and what is the Doctor doing to help you in that regard?
just painkiller injection but the injection dey superb,once given it lasts upto 8hrs no much pain so thats how it is.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:35am On May 30, 2016
nnaa ehhh chinwendym am so so surprise about this whole thing...I pray God gives u strength to ride on together with ekene bobo...honestly am still surprised, take care of urself dear and remember we love u and will continue to pray for u, we will b happy if u decide to visit us again just to know that u are doing good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:38am On May 30, 2016
i had a very rough nyt..was restless..pls mamas av u heard frm mama ekene...i cnt seem to put her out of my mind..she s bn a wonderful persn..am so confused nd scared ryt now..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:39am On May 30, 2016
I'm lost,Im confused,I dnt knw wat to type or wat to pray 4. Bt let dat God dat calmed d sea calm every rumbling sea in ur life n home in Jesus name,Amen. Pls if n weneva u come to nairaland as a guest,find a way to tel ur sisters that u r ok,pls. B stil n knw dat God z stil God #bighug
Cc: Chinwendym
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 8:40am On May 30, 2016
GenyEbere:
am doing good,the pain no be here o but the painkiller they do give me is superb. Started taking lipton this morning

Congrats sis! Quickest recovery 2 u. Kisses 2 our Prince.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:41am On May 30, 2016
I was about to start giving funny replies to all the mentions i missed until i stumbled across the bad news from mum Chinwendym.
Why is Satan hell-bent on attacking marriages of mamas here? Jeez!!! I didnt expect this at all. Not again cry cry cry
If you really need to take time off the thread to get yourself together, pls do. But don't forget that we all have you in our prayers, and there is no storm bigger than Jehovah to cast away. Just be strong for your beautiful miracle baby Ekene. He needs you more than ever. Be there for him always and dont let him feel the effects of this seperation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.