Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113298 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:31pm On May 31, 2016
airforcewife:
Oga/Madam haute go soon deactivate ohhh grin
Dats his choice o, after all na only im waka come.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:35pm On May 31, 2016
onyinyechika08:
#Haute Bumpy tuesday# tongue 22weeks ;team blue kiss team purple wink team oct smiley Thank you lord for the journey so far..
HBD Bellaella wish u all the best..
Cute bump teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2016
Gaily04:

Its dark brown in colour, made from palm kernel, its more common in the south and eastern part of our country, we call it 'olo aki' datz wat I use for my kids, just use d oyinbo cream once once.
But it's smell is strong right?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2016
Mummyife ur bump is haute n freshh, maureenslyvia Awwww wanna kiss ur babyboo, haute cutie..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 6:55pm On May 31, 2016
airforcewife:
Mummyife ur bump is haute n freshh, maureenslyvia Awwww wanna kiss ur babyboo, haute cutie..

Sorry I mixd up, limsycutey ur bump is haute n fresh, Mummyife ur one gorgeous haute Maama with a cute bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2016
limsycutey:
Chizeal you can tell Dh to register with ICS (integrated corporate services), it's an outsourcing firm in Lagos (ilupeju) and they have helped a lot of people get jobs.

Aim07 and other mamas job hunting should register online too, when they have vacancies related to your field they will invite you for an interview. I was actually invited about three weeks ago for an interview, I carry my belle go grin we did a computer test, the English part was not an issue but when I got to the maths, they wanted to disgrace iya ibeji with decimal points, me wet no know maths. Thank God I managed to get 70/100, pass mark was 40.
Then we got to the interview stage, the interviewer laughed (in a nice way) when she saw me and asked me some questions, then she told me to come and inform them after I deliver and I'm ready to work. Then she asked me if I wanted only legal jobs (I'm a lawyer) or if I would be interested in other areas too...the whole thing wasn't bad sha.

wow..you na guru o..you did well grin..i registered online but most vacancies require experience..anyway sha.. God is in control
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 31, 2016
Hello mummies,

Wow , got the courage to finally say hi to all this wonderful
Mum , and mum's to be , its a great privilege .

I want review about rubee medical centre , sango ota .
I am looking forward to meet their gynaecologists .

From any mama's that resides in sango axis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
lol..thanks dear @airforcewife
i went to chicco centre around Ojuelegba barracks bus-stop,the oil is 1600,head to toe shampoo 2200 while the lotion is 1600 also same size with the oil...mama that want to buy and stay around can go get it there...couldnt get mine as their pos wasnt working..will go back on thur as my ANC is tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:20pm On May 31, 2016
iomoge2:

But it's smell is strong right?

Yes, I guess most people aint cool with it, I get to mix mine with silverbird, which gives it a unique aroma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2016
99billiondollar:
Hello mummies,

Wow , got the courage to finally say hi to all this wonderful
Mum , and mum's to be , its a great privilege .

I want review about rubee medical centre , sango ota .
I am looking forward to meet their gynaecologists .

From any mama's that resides in sango axis

Hello haute sis.
Feel free to sit and hang with us smiley

Mamas pls answer her.....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 31, 2016
zaynie:

Hello haute sis.
Feel free to sit and hang with us smiley

Mamas pls answer her.....

Hautie mama zaynie , lolo1 of this thread , i greet you thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 7:29pm On May 31, 2016
Thnks limsycutey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:42pm On May 31, 2016
chizeal:
Thnks limsycutey
Pm me so dat i can chat privately with u.i stay at illupeju
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 7:46pm On May 31, 2016
All I see is haute bumps. Una well done oooo. As my bump no con fresh nko tongue embarassed. Make I sit down jejely dey watch grin

#team September mamas hw una dey oo. I dey carry bumbum nd big belle hail una oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:55pm On May 31, 2016
airforcewife, thanks mama. smiley

Hafsat24, don't worry, they will let you know once they have something that fits. It is well, jobs will surely come, this 2016 will not pass us by.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:55pm On May 31, 2016
Today has been Haute. .....
My able captain Mitchy this your bump is Haute
My sweet Cutnenik e di Haute
Olatebony my very Haute mama

Mama Zayine you too Haute oooooo

TEAM JULY haute like no other

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
My love, I'm so so sorry I've not responded to the mail. I will do so this week. Please bump the details again. Hugs

Mamas chai! Una de give persin joy! Which one is haute? I had to go read up to know the genesis. Chai! Dude you miss road. LMAO
cutienik:
senior lovinam..did u get my mail? expectin ur response ma.

BritneyStacy..wia u dey sis

enkaydewdrop ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
Am so sorry mamas for nt checking in. I had emergency cs on Saturday after water started leaving wednesday night. My son was born at exactly 34weeks. He is in d incubator and on oxygen. I had a terrible scare yday due to a nurse's negligence bt we r fine. i was on my feet by sunday morning . just dis headache do won't go a way. Pls i need advice on viability and if theres anything we can do to help . he weighed 1.7kg at birth. Please we need ur prayers. anyone with ideas should pls share. God bless. cc zaynie tchwinnie kaffy 4bill favoredgal n all mamas

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
limsycutey:
airforcewife, thanks mama. smiley

Hafsat24, don't worry, they will let you know once they have something that fits. It is well, jobs will surely come, this 2016 will not pass us by.

thanks my dear sis.. a big AMEN to your prayers.. Chai my addiction to this thread wants to come back again grin sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Am so sorry mamas for nt checking in. I had emergency cs on Saturday after water started leaving wednesday night. My son was born at exactly 34weeks. He is in d incubator and on oxygen. I had a terrible scare yday due to a nurse's negligence bt we r fine. i was on my feet by sunday morning . just dis headache do won't go a way. Pls i need advice on viability and if theres anything we can do to help . he weighed 1.7kg at birth. Please we need ur prayers. anyone with ideas should pls share. God bless. cc zaynie tchwinnie kaffy 4bill favoredgal n all mamas
Congrats Iyabetajos. May the hand of God be upon your son. I decree quick recovery and healing upon you both. Your testimony shall be complete. Congrats once again.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:18pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos, congratulations mama, so happy for you. Don't worry, he is here to stay, nothing bad shall happen to him, he will only get stronger and stronger in Jesus name. Amen
My sister's baby was also born at 34 weeks and she's doing great. In anticipation of delivery, my sister had been given steroids to develop my niece's lungs, but I guess they couldn't do that cos yours was an emergency CS. Don't worry, he's going to be fine, praying for the two of you. It will surely end in praise.

Please check that headache, be sure your bp is not high, headaches are sometimes an indication of high blood pressure. It is well mama!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 8:24pm On May 31, 2016
Congrats iyabetajos, it Wil surely end in praise.

missmalachi, hi pls iInt understand how dis pms work, tried it once, bt didn't see any pms frm d sender nor d nessage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Oh my!!! First of all congratulations dear on safe delivery. As for your miracle baby, he will survive. Mamas, pls let's all come out and help my teamie with ideas. Her baby must survive.
Zaynie
Kaffy4bill
Lovinam
Tchwinnie
Soonest
Ozycy
Rofemiguwa
And every other experienced mama. Pls she needs your input.
And Iyabetajos, i need your number or anyway to contact you outside nairaland. Here is mine: 07039796890
Our prayers are with you dear. Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:40pm On May 31, 2016
princessKF:

#TeamNovemberforsupernaturaldelivery
Chai, u er still soo haute. I pray you remain haute like this till delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
fearless07:
Congrats Iyabetajos. May the hand of God be upon your son. I decree quick recovery and healing upon you both. Your testimony shall be complete. Congrats once again.
Amen n amen ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
limsycutey:
Iyabetajos, congratulations mama, so happy for you. Don't worry, he is here to stay, nothing bad shall happen to him, he will only get stronger and stronger in Jesus name. Amen
My sister's baby was also born at 34 weeks and she's doing great. In anticipation of delivery, my sister had been given steroids to develop my niece's lungs, but I guess they couldn't do that cos yours was an emergency CS. Don't worry, he's going to be fine, praying for the two of you. It will surely end in praise.

Please check that headache, be sure your bp is not high, headaches are sometimes an indication of high blood pressure. It is well mama!
Amen MA i was given 2 of days dexta injections on Friday. day r treating infection cos of days ruptured membrane. My BP is in check now. D doc says d headache is due to d spinal injection. Dey poked me 6times.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:
congrats mama, ur son has come to stay and there is nothing the devil can do about it. It will surely end with praise to God and joy to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Congrats latest mom,ur baby z here to stay ok,nothing wil happen to him,d hand of God is in control ok,so hv no fear watsoeva..

Sabi mamas wil sooon come around ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:11pm On May 31, 2016
@Iyabetajos, congrats ma'am. The same God that saw you through the pregnancy, to the point of delivery will surely keep your son safe. Speedy recovery to both of you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
I jst sent u a PM missmalachi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2016
cutienik:
Onyinye mama..lukin smokin haute..luv ur gown!!

captain mitchyy....mama la haute!!!

orney av u seen ur doc abt it...if dia s no cramp no probs bt pls check wt ur doc.
just came bk frm d hosp,doc dis test,he inserted one instrument,e kon tourchlight am too cheesy,later he put cotton wool with his hand.in conclusion,he sed i av infection due to some changes in hormones.they gave me Gyno-tiocosid insertion to b used for 3 days and told Dh to stop kpekusin wit me till i stop d discharge.thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
ozycy:

Chai, u er still soo haute. I pray you remain haute like this till delivery.

Amen oooo... thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.