Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8107440 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Coldfeet:
No dear you are covered! Proven that smaller boobs lactate better than bigger boobs! Cs is another factor that hinders breatmilk from flowing on time.

Nature knows how to balance the inequality cool

Bigger boob women they see something when preggy not funny at all.

Mama, are you serious?

CS hinders breastmilk from flowing on time?

And I've been blaming myself all week... Thinking there's something I'm not doing right...

And they didn't even tell me at the hospital...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
mummyife:

welcome teamie.... may you carry to term.. pay your dues and our able captain will add your name to the list.

amen...wat dues are u talking abut, as i be novice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Esof1 the Lord is with you o! God and bring forte your lo safely in Jesus name kiss

Enkaydewdrop yes it does, just stay hydrated and drink your udah pepper soup with pounded yam or agidi when it starts flowing nah you go dey find brezz pad upandan.

Chubby100 welcome and enjoy your stay! You pay your omonile money to mama zaynie no ME!(she's fasting so am standing in for her tongue) mama sugah is our captain (I no get belle o shocked standing in for my sis grin ) i take dollars(US$) fresh tomatoes, petrol, cooking gas! In fact anything that is scarce in the market is what I want tongue
My account number is
Bank is Societe generale grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Twogreatnations:
@ enkaydewdrop, your BS got me shaking, I rejoice with and thank God for your safe delivery. You are indeed a pretty black beauty, Jay got his freshness from you.

Awwwww...

Thanks a lot mama...

We give God all the glory oh...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Passing by.............
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
iomoge2:

Lololilololo.
Oya let's cone to conclusion.
I wee gif u breezzzz. U wee gimme nips.

grin grin grin

Lobatan...

Pulls nipp.les out*
Carries it on a gold plate*
Gives it to mom iomoge2*
Collect boobyyyy*
Checks d weight*
Noo,e stil small*
Collect again n again n again*
Smiles***
It af do*
Transaction complete*

Dh won't knw wat hit him!!!
I pray he doesn't tink it's all foam cry cry as he found out during our dating days cry cry cry
Uptil now he calls my booby "foam nyerem aka"(foam help me)..

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
iomoge2:

Chia. And I saw one nipped thing in d market o.
Like artificial nipper. Put it on your breast especially for small nipped people.
It has holes so once baby latches on it and socks. It pulls the milk out....abi na baby go pull the milk out.

I don't know if any mama here has used it.
I plan to buy it o.
As na bobbi I get and small nip.

Abeg, which market you for see am?
How much is it?
And what does it look like?

I need it oh... Na so so brezzz full my chest... My nippl.es are kinda small abi na flat I go call am...
I'm in a lot of pain oh...
Please help a sister...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Esof1,it has ended in praise already dear sis,we await to welcome ur lo's grand entrance kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
chubby100:
hello mamas....seems am late to the party...stumbled on this thread yesterday, dont wanna miss the fun.

lemme introduce myself..
Am a first time mom with edd Sept 20, team blue.. Bolanle by name..

Welcome darling sis,just pay ur dues to mommy Zaynie n enjoy d ride...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
beyedew:

Lobatan...

Pulls nipp.les out*
Carries it on a gold plate*
Gives it to mom iomoge2*
Collect boobyyyy*
Checks d weight*
Noo,e stil small*
Collect again n again n again*
Smiles***
It af do*
Transaction complete*

Dh won't knw wat hit him!!!
I pray he doesn't tink it's all foam cry cry as he found out during our dating days cry cry cry
Uptil now he calls my booby "foam nyerem aka(foam help me)..
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
phunmielomo:
Passing by.............
*Pulls her back* come and pick your team tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gudday mamas,I don forget all the comment i wan make.dis pregnancy dey make me forget things a lot.when am at work i have a diary where i write all what i wanna do for the day in the morning na when i reach house i go remember some things.
Congrats to all mamas that gave birth.
TeamDecember mamas how are we all doing.The Lord is our strength.

To the mama that kekeman said that nonsense to,na im own he talk oh God pass am in all ways.Don't let that one bother you at all.Your Prayer on your Pregnancy shall never be in vain.

Please mamas dont let us always lay hands on our tummy and prophesy good things about our babies.It is very important and necessary.May God always answer our prayers and may we not carry this pregnancy in vain IJN.

#####GOOD NEWS ALL THE WAY#####
make i continue my work for office.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sorry forgot to mention that I LOVE YOU ALL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
once again am the same person with phunmielomo, forgot my phunmielomo password so i had to register again with phundek.just got my phunmielomo password again today but am going on with phundek. i'will deactivate phunmielomo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mama, are you serious?

CS hinders breastmilk from flowing on time?

And I've been blaming myself all week... Thinking there's something I'm not doing right...

And they didn't even tell me at the hospital...
Congrats enkay, do not fret am hearing this for the first time. I did CS and i was flowing with breastmilk an hour after the process even before feeding my baby. Be positive,i dont think the flow depends on the nature of delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
esof1:
Pls mamas, pray for me. I went for ANC and my baby's heartbeat wasn't felt at all. After some time, the doctor checked and got very fast heartbeat. Now I've been admitted and they wanna induce d delivery process. Dem don put something inside my jajaina and all I feel is cramp. I'm 37 weeks.
Cc: mitchyy e be like say I wan port o
Congratulations teamie @ raptor2

Wow. Porting is allowed dear. Nor fear. When the heartbeat wasn't felt, was he at least moving? Cus Hansel can misbehave like that sometimes. They'll be trying to find his heartbeat but he'll be moving sha. Just work with your doc anyway and relax. Don't be tensed okay? *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Coldfeet:
Esof1 the Lord is with you o! God and bring forte your lo safely in Jesus name kiss

Enkaydewdrop yes it does, just stay hydrated and drink your udah pepper soup with pounded yam or agidi when it starts flowing nah you go dey find brezz pad upandan.

Chubby100 welcome and enjoy your stay! You pay your omonile money to mama zaynie no ME!(she's fasting so am standing in for her tongue) mama sugah is our captain (I no get belle o shocked standing in for my sis grin ) i take dollars(US$) fresh tomatoes, petrol, cooking gas! In fact anything that is scarce in the market is what I want tongue
My account number is

lol grin
Coldfeet:

My account number is

lol....ata rodo nko...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
I don type plenty, make I allow una rest small... Let me conclude...

So, please my sisters:::::::

1...Always do a scan or several scans and pay attention to the results...
I was the one mitchyy was referring to when she said you should scan and rescan to be very sure of the results, to avoid stories that touch...
I did a scan at 36 weeks, and was told I no longer had placenta previa, but at 39 weeks, I had a ruptured placenta, due to placenta previa... If I had done another scan after 36 weeks, all the stress could have been avoided...

2...Always pay close attention to your body... Try as much as possible to be at an alert, so you'll know when something is wrong...
Trust and follow your instincts...
If I hadn't figured out that there was a difference between my BH contractions and real contractions, even though they were painless, I probably wouldn't be here today, telling this story...

3...Don't let anyone tell you that labor has to be painful... If you feel you're having contractions and they are not painful, head to the hospital... It's better for them to check you and be sure and send you back home, than for you to lose your baby or worse due to negligence... Let them send you home 10 times, it far better... Go to the hospital and disturb them, it is what you're paying for...
I was in painless labor from Sunday till Wednesday morning... And they kept telling me I had to feel pain to be in labor... What if I kept listening to them? What if God didn't keep my baby and I?
I keep wondering what the story would have been today, if I had stayed at home for 30 more minutes before going to the
hospital, or if I had stayed at home the entire night...

4...I've said it here before, and I'll say it again, don't ever feel bad or less of a woman if you're told you'll have to do CS to get your baby out... As long as that precious God-given gift comes to you, alive and healthy, to hell with whatever procedure he/she comes into the world through...
CS is a life saving procedure and we should even be thankful that it exists...
CS or not, be grateful for the special gift God gives to you...

5...Last, but not the least, never ever joke with prayers... No matter how weak you are, a quiet and simple "help me God" can go a very long way in your situation... Always ask for the grace of God...
Always pray!!! Never stop praying!!!

I pray for easy and miraculous delivery for all remaining moms here and the gift of the fruit of the womb for all ATC mamas too... May God put huge smiles on your faces in no distant time... Amen!!!

Once again, I thank you all for the love, prayers, encouragement and advice...
You are all like family to me...

I love you all dearly...

#LotsOfKissesToYou from Baby Jay and I...

I thank God for you and it ended in praise. Infact your whole BS taught me a lot and it so scary. Thank God you were there on time The God that we serve is a living God.

I hope you are getting better. May your DS always be a blessing to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Team October!!!!!!!

Roll call time

1. feddy27 - Orange / Team PINK
2. Lbotusme - Violet
3. SerendipityF – Purple / Team BLUE
4. Gandyluv - Purple / Team BLUE
5. Luscioustrish - Purple
6. BellaElla - Purple / Team BLUE
7. Onyinyechika08 - Purple/Team BLUE
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor - Purple
13. Chicmoniq
14. Babylove01 - Purple
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl - Orange
17. Teegali - Orange
18. Ugochiada
19. Teeteek - Purple
20. tejirikennedy - Violet
21. Emerald22 - Orange
22. Veleta
23. Lilybestie - Purple
24. Quin9 - Purple
25. Sugarcanebaby - Purple/ Team BLUE
26. Kunmimum - Purple / Team PINK

Teamies, how are we doing? The rains are here again grin I'm sure we are enjoying the weather. Sorry about my long silence these days, got a lot on my desk to deal with.

I'm sure we are all growing bigger and getting stronger. The good Lord will preserve everyone in this team. THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS, NO STILL BIRTH! MOTHER ALIVE, BABY ALIVE, FATHER ALIVE + PLENTY MONEY.

I have not heard from these mamas in a long while. anyone has update on them? Mamajesu, Ojac1, Kwentjules, Marcjane, nwapastor, Chicmoniq

Remember to stay safe, trust your instincts, work closely with your doctor and speak up if you notice irregularities in your body.

Enjoy the rest of your week kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thanks mama...
How far gone are you? You fit still back oh...
I started getting dark around 6 months...
you are welcome,we are 27weeks + 2days today. i like my complexion like this o...i no want dark o. lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello preggy mommas, new here too, I hail thee ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Im 29weeks and edd is 8th sept, but this episode is boring already though its my second. Tried checking sex severally but LO just dey close legs anyhow so I give up. I got okrika for LO but DH didn't like it, is it wrong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Esof1 go and bring forth with ease IJN. Mother and baby alive IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
phundek:
once again am the same person with phunmielomo, forgot my phunmielomo password so i had to register again with phundek.just got my phunmielomo password again today but am going on with phundek. i'will deactivate phunmielomo.
I knew it was you. .... grin was just waiting for the true confession grin
Phundek fits you perfectly. Happy bumping Sis. May God see us safely through to the end. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
beyedew:
BritneyStacy Ma,d non-bio to me is better cause it z mild on clothes,both ur hands n stil removes stains while d biodegradable removes stains lyk he.ll bt it fades clothes easily...
I wil use this dreft dat I hv heard so much abt once my persil finishes. I just pray it isn't lyk sebamed dat was d rave of d season bt disappointed me grin grin
Thanks for the response. GOD bless..I never hear of dreft before o ooo.....I go check am for supermarket sha. ...laughing at your comment about Sebamed. Which one did you finally settle with ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dunni29:

I knew it was you. .... grin was just waiting for the true confession grin
Phundek fits you perfectly. Happy bumping Sis. May God see us safely through to the end. Amen

wink wink wink wink.LOL. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mama!!!
Chai!!!

See your fresh bump...
Ahnahn...

Bet wait oh!!!
Is it your paent that is big like that, abi na knicker you wear?

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Looool, This mummy Jay ehn, you are a case! grin Izz not my payint o, when it's not pata nla, I folded the band of my maternity jeans to take the pishure. I wanted to show my payint too but decided to have mercy on mamas, they saw too many payints and brezz yestaday.

Good to finally see the cute face of the mama always cracking me up. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
hafofems:
@tipsyjules pregnancy realy suits u oh. Thank you dear!

@chubby100 u welcome. Enjoy ur stay and easy delivery wen d time comes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
esof1 my prayers are with you dear.The hosts of heaven are with you we await your testimony
esof1:
Pls mamas, pray for me. I went for ANC and my baby's heartbeat wasn't felt at all. After some time, the doctor checked and got very fast heartbeat. Now I've been admitted and they wanna induce d delivery process. Dem don put something inside my jajaina and all I feel is cramp. I'm 37 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Please oo,sweet mothers,who has done a pelvimetry should pls explain to me how its done.my doc said I will do one before 40weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
esof1:

It will surely end in praise! God be with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
I was watching Chicago Med this afternoon and saw something amazing. A female doctor was trying to give birth and they discovered that even though the baby was head down, he was facing up. The doctor in charge wanted to do an emergency CS but the pregnant doctor's friend (a nurse) said no and flipped the baby with her hands right there, then the mother pushed and the baby came out. It was so amazing.

In other news, it feels like this 3rd trimester is dragging. And not working right now is not helping matters at all, I have too much time on my hands. I don arrange and rearrange baby's wardrobe tire Lol. Today, I picked out outfits we are taking to the hospital, God knows how many times I'm going to rearrange the bags before delivery, I need to find something to engage me abeg lol.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.