Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122770 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Fortius:

why not u,wen u no dey cum online again nagrin

jesusbaby1..mam dats ligament pain o,blessedmum jst explained it if u just read bck a little,its part of d package madam,so no worries u r almost at d finish line.

My dear, Liv mata 4 Mathias. Vigilante ova real. Just can't do anything fun again bt I hope to be a bit free from 2maro as kid sis will b coming 2day to help in house chores.

I beg 4 pardon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Gud morning mamas, Please how will get to this address if am coming from Oshodi:

Ladgroup Limited, Abimbola House, 24 Abimbola Street, Isolo Industrial Estate, Ilasamaja.#waitingforresponse#

Congrats to mamas dat have delivered, may ur los be blessed abundantly...
May all preggy mamas carry to term and deliver safely by His Grace...amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Christybabe thumbs up! I think say you be wan wait for 5-7 days for bm to come abi Na dash dem dash u the pikin

christybabe:
@ Fo.rtius dear, you need to see how my baby slept yesterday after feeding him with formulae, he was so calm and peaceful and am very happy.. he woke up by 3:am this morning and after feeding him he has slept off again; am just waiting to gi ve him his antibiotics drug by 5:am.
@ Mit.chy, I can't come and kill myself because of EBF. I really love it, but breastmilk refuse to come for now. My baby was breathing through his stomache, my mum came ysterday and she shout, my mate too.
My baby weighed 4.5kg at birth, so if you see the way he eats sef eh, you go wonder who teach am. Pikin wey head give me tear . Looking at him gives me joy.
Thanks mama's for oppening my eyes.
Una good morning. *Off to give Baby Bryan his drug, is almost 5:am on the dot.*

Why is he on antibiotics what's the Mara?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Aim07 I don't know that area sabi mamas will soon be online and help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Gaily04:
Make I rant small

Went to the clinic for family planning, after plenty talk during counselling, I made a choice (implant-implanon). Went into the mini theatre, washed my left hand, as in from shoulder down, laid on the bed. The nurse started by drying and cleaning the area, I was given an injection to numb that area. Didn't really look at the process sha, but she pierced through and inserted the stuff. When she finished, she asked me to feel the stuff inside, which I did. Then she cleaned me up and bandaged the area. Was told not to scratch. Good and fine I obeyed o. After 3days, I removed the bandage, no bleeding or redness and no puss, I pass o. 1 week after, I went for checkup, lo and behold, they couldn't find the thing in my hand o, na serious matter o, all the nurses on duty came and was pressing my hand. Was told to go and come back in January. Is it right? And to call them anyday I feel the stuff. Left, then the next day AF appeared but not in full force sha, for 6days now, although the quantity keeps reducing everyday. Abeg where the implant go hide? Did it disappear? Dh has refused to even touch me to avoid stories that touch.

@Dunasy, please what was your experience like?

Good morning ma'am,

I am actually hearing it hid for the first time, it's not something that can swim nah ( I just checked mine to confirm it's still there,haven't consciously checked in months).

Maybe it is amongst your muscles ,am certain it will show up.

You aren't to do the do till 7 days after( so I was told)

Did you do any strenuous activity for the 7 days after the implant? No liftings, no washing, nothing

I was told not to do nadda with the left arm after the implant for 7 days.

For AF, I only saw light ones for say 2 days and since November 2015 till date, no AF.

Lemme do more research, we learn daily.

Will keep you posted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Good morning mamas, have a great week! smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2016
confistified:
lols say me hi to boss zee.... goodnight

Lol. How did you know my husband's name? Are you guys friends?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Aim07:
Gud morning mamas, Please how will get to this address if am coming from Oshodi:

Ladgroup Limited, Abimbola House, 24 Abimbola Street, Isolo Industrial Estate, Ilasamaja.#waitingforresponse#

Congrats to mamas dat have delivered, may ur los be blessed abundantly...
May all preggy mamas carry to term and deliver safely by His Grace...amin

Isolo is just a straight road from Oshodi. I think you'll take bus from Oshodi and drop at Isolo, then take your right inside.
Its been a while ive been there. Cant really remember details again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2016
zimunachimdi:

hahahaha.ua right, Someone like fortius go fit the usher ministry wella.lol
Good to know diamond is great. Loads to kisses to her.
mama u haff start again ooo,Diamond is a man, a big man for that matter, my bobo is looking for a Bea, stop falling our hand na,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Start writing it small small o. At least by tomorrow you should be done.

Even if its up to 10 episodes, we'll read it.
Okay cappo. How's Hansel doing?
Btw, this ur roll call, na boy I born o. No be haemaphrodite cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2016
melly245:

haaaaaa,dis long awaited slap,abeg no use slap kee pesin pikin oooo,just create the boundary, and make dem know say anty mitchyy is now mummy Hansel

Nor worry, na small slap wey nor go kill them. They just need to know the difference between right and wrong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2016
esof1:

Okay cappo. How's Hansel doing?
Btw, this ur roll call, na boy I born o. No be haemaphrodite cheesy

Hehehehehehehe! I don forget now. So i write boy or girl cheesy

Oya nor vex. I go edit am now. Vigilante mode is messing with my brain. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Mummy Hansel a.k.a mitchyy abeg no turn Esof1 pikin to the haemaphrodite abeg grin

The haemaphrodite thing cracked me up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Flourish89:
mummy Hansel,we still dey carry go.my edd is july ending.so I just dey observe.My love to boy.

You're almost there o. We are awaiting your birth announcement grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2016
HELP ME!!!

President Mofe gave me a scare over the weekend. He woke up on Friday with a serious temperature so I gave him PCM (I thought it might just be the stress of his running around lately coz since he started walking, he doesn't rest and sometimes the walks goes with mild falls) and managed him till evening, I also noticed his pooing became excessive as in I had to use like 5diapers and each change comes with poo (I administered Emgly 200mg/5ml which was recommended to control the poo) but this time, the smell wasn't presidential (Have had issues with him pooing like this before and thought it was because he is growing his first tooth but was advised to be mindful of the things he puts in his mouth since he now moves around). For Mofe's sake I mop the whole floor thrice a week to control dirt but the pooing & temperature hasn't stopped + his usual appetite for food is gone + catarrh, all this over the weekend. I'm taking him to the health center this morning but mamas tell me how to handle this from your experience. Una know say I be first timer.

All this my plenty open & close brackets tho'

cc : kaffy4bill, liftedhands, blessedmum, modath, zaynie, fortius, mitchyy

cc : All Sabi Mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2016
@mumi tyconcepts,pls let him b on ORS asap mayb he is reactin to a particular food,fruit or water,weldone mama,oda mamas ll add theirs
cc babythug

@dexterush..cheesy..dat pix cracked me up lik coconut shell..u r a winked sumborri!gosh! so zimunachimdi don join mama diamond too..okay now!..mak una no forget say na usher dey collect offering nd tithes o..buildin project go pause for now

ginababy..cheesy..na so e dey be oo..i say mak i flex for now cuz if i download,na dhl go dey delivA news for me ocheesy

christybabe..God will bless u for dat proactive step,u will reap d gud fruits of ur effort ova prince,pls dnt forget dat he nids water now to avoid constipation nd try to join d newborn thread so sabi mamas wil answer any questns immediately,kisses to him.

esof1 abeg cum online joor..funny womancheesy

BritneyStacy!!!!!! wia art thou

morning mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Motivational Monday

singing..Forever oh Lord,thy word is settled in heaven it is settled...

*We thank u for ur mercies over our families,friends nd loved ones.

*We ask for ur forgiveness over sins we av committed knowingly or unknowingly

*Any power assigned against our lives from the very month we got pregnant be disgraced in Jesus name.

*Every evil caterers attacking our pregnancies wt demonic food in our dreams,eat your poison nd die in Jesus name.

*Any arrow targeted against our pregnancies back.fire in Jesus name.

*Every evil mirror d enemy is using to monitor our lives nd pregnancies break to irreparable pieces in Jesus name.

*Oh Lord turn our lives nd babies to hot coals of untouchable fire in Jesus name.

*Let the weapon of d enemy fashioned against us and our babies both newborn nd unborn,toddlers nd teens be destroyed in Jesus name.

*Every satanic appearance in our dreams to frustrate our joy be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

*Our joy shall not be turned to sorrow in Jesus name.

*Let all the efforts of the enemy against our homes be frustrated in Jesus name.

*Every peaceful marriages continue to enjoy joy everlasting in Jesus name.

*Every challenged homes passin thru thorns,let roses begin to spring forth in Jesus name.

*Every TTC mamas and papas,let ur mouth begin to testify and sing praises in dis month of perfection in Jesus name.

*Every loss shall be restored in multiple folds in Jesus name.

Thank u Lord for answered Prayers!
AMEN!

#TEAMJULYFOREASYPEASYDELIVERY.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

She dare not bring them. She saw that i was pissed. If she even bring them sef, opportunity to beat them well well again. Because body is biting me sef that i didnt punish him well for beating my Hansel.

Hansel is fine jare. Just sucking me dry everyday.

Vigilante is real o. Even with breast pump i still have to wake up at least once to breast feed.

But i still prefer this phase to my pregnancy journey. Lol

We definitely need to stand in gap for out homes and especially as wives/mothers be on guard spiritually.

I still do vigilante , it's fun getting used to this routine vigil for a year/year plus.

Kisses to Hansel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2016
You this mamas eeh...@Mitchyy, Tyconcepts, Melly245, Fortius, Enkaydewdrop & one or two more I cant rem now.
U guys sabi make person laff with una kwekwe ijogbon gist! I no say una no finish d play wey u bin dey play as children. *smile* Keep it up oo. I enjoy it.
Mummy zaynie don get ppl wey dey complement her humour/comic relief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by confistified(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Lol. How did you know my husband's name? Are you guys friends?
He was my boss then in kapa green. ... advices us on skool life.... him, theo, nosa nd d accounting guy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2016
olatebony:
Praise God Mamas! It ended in praise! The angels of God ushered in my beautiful Chizara this morning weighing 3.1kg normal delivery with little tears! All glory to His name! BS comin......g sooooooooon!
Safe delivery to d remaining july mamas and other waddling mamas

Congrats Teamie...... Our God is awesome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Frm oshodi, take a bus, after iyana Isolo bustop, u get to anoda bustop immediately, doh d name of d bustop is unknown yet. But u should alight at d bustop jst before d ilasa bridge,, frm dir u see bike men, jst tell dem were u re going to,

I live in ilasa, doh d bustop u Wil alight is nt popular, bt once d bus passed d iyana Isolo busstop, b watchful of d immediate bustop, jst before d ilasa bridge.

Hop dis helps

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Hehehehehehehe! I don forget now. So i write boy or girl cheesy

Oya nor vex. I go edit am now. Vigilante mode is messing with my brain. Lol
@tyconcepts, help us beg her oh.
Mummy Hansel, grin cheesy We haf forgiven you. We understand!
Ma'am Fortius, ayam coming, lemme dress my jajaina and see my gynae first.
This episiotomy needs to heal fast because libido is here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Sorry didn't mention u, @ Amin07
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Sorry didn't mention u, @ Aim07
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2016
chizeal:
Frm oshodi, take a bus, after iyana Isolo bustop, u get to anoda bustop immediately, doh d name of d bustop is unknown yet. But u should alight at d bustop jst before d ilasa bridge,, frm dir u see bike men, jst tell dem were u re going to,

I live in ilasa, doh d bustop u Wil alight is nt popular, bt once d bus passed d iyana Isolo busstop, b watchful of d immediate bustop, jst before d ilasa bridge.

Hop dis helps

I think the name of the bustop is HARZAN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmmmm
This vigilante no easy oooio. But am enjoying it ooo grin grin grin

House Good morning. ...
Please Sabi Mamas make una help me torch Light this matter. My lil Princess that is 3 weeks old is having stomach pains . Please I don't know if its colic or lactose intolerance. Once she finish feeding she squeezes and makes noise like one in pains. She Streches her hands and legs and at the same Gas out.
She is on both breast milk and Formula
ABEG help a mama as am not happy seeing her in pains

Cc Kaffy4bill
Zayine
Liftedhands
Fortius
Mitchyy
Cherrymum1
All the sabi Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2016
christybabe:
. *Off to give Baby Bryan his drug, is almost 5:am on the dot.*

Good to know baby is being fed now. why are you giving him antibiotics?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
@ enque, will you be willing to post some prayers points for us here as its Prayer Monday? Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
raptor2:

House Good morning. ...
Please Sabi Mamas make una help me torch Light this matter. My lil Princess that is 3 weeks old is having stomach pains . Please I don't know if its colic or lactose intolerance. Once she finish feeding she squeezes and makes noise like one in pains. She Streches her hands and legs and at the same Gas out.
She is on both breast milk and Formula
ABEG help a mama as am not happy seeing her in pains

All you have mentioned are signs of colic, if it's lactose intolerance she will av skin reactions. There's nothing to worry about, burp her very well after feeding, lie her on her back and do the bicycle style with her legs, you can also place her on her tommy for few minutes. as she lets out the gas, she will feel beta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
feddy27:

All you have mentioned are signs of colic, if it's lactose intolerance she will av skin reactions. There's nothing to worry about, burp her very well after feeding, lie her on her back and do the bicycle style with her legs, you can also place her on her tommy for few minutes. as she lets out the gas, she will feel beta.

Oh Thanks Mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Ok Maám, will do that in a bit.

Favouredmom:
@ enque, will you be willing to post some prayers points for us here as its Prayer Monday? Thanks mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.