Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123618 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
cherrymum1:
Hahhaahahhahahhahahahhaa, ozycy, enkaydewdrop and dexterush....abum nwa afo ibo o. My mum is from Imo state (Amaigbo - Nkwere), my dad is from Delta (ibo speaking part - ibusa). I totally speak mumsy's ibo as my papa na English speaking as in he has never spoken ibo to us all his life. I speka ibo wella. But I've never been to the east....all my life has been in Lagos except NYSC that took me to Maiduguri in 2010. My baby's name is Yoruba because her father is Yoruba and from Lagos state.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince u and not confuse u that as much as I'm omo ibo, I still be omo Eko gangan.
Debaters club president?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:
#FabulousFriday

Share your ManCrush....... abeg I didn't say ManFriend o

Mama, I haff 2 queshons...
How many man crushes can we share?
Izit oyinbo man crush or naija man crush we should share?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheeketo:
have u been checked out? i hope its nothing serious o?

Yeah i have.

Hmmmm, the things women go thru sha.

The other side of my incision opened too. My doc checked and said that the end part of my incision refused to be absorbed into the body. He said my body was rejecting it.
He had to use forceps and surgical blade to open the sore, find the stitch and cut it away.
Then he cleaned it thoroughly. It was really painful.
I can't wait for all this pain someone has to go thru to end.

When he finished i forgot to even wear pant. Lol

Thanks for your concern @enkaydewdrop, olubankemi, fortius, imoge2

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
tipsyjules:
Good evening mamas.How una dey? First of all lemme thank the mamas that helped me with my hospital wahala. I don finally register for FSH today but the stress wasn't easy @all,i felt like fainting because of going up and down the stairs. Thank God for the mamas that told me to go early if not I for hear am hot even though I don forget the mamas names.Now to my major fear please I don't know how to copy names o so abeg muna help me calm my fears.Have done all the tests though I have not seen the results till my next visit.The Dr make me fear o, that my sugar level is high that I shud go and do diabetes test o my God!!! My mind has not been @rest because our pastor's wife just died of diabetes and I heard it's very dangerous for women. What I saw on the card is 3.something abeg muna no read pass.Btw I saw one woman there that looks like one of us here dunno if na my hormone dey deceive me.
Throway fear go one side, eh no get useful value. Hope someone answers you on the figure. You read on how to lower sugar in pregnancy and apply them. Then why u no talk to that woman wey u meet there? No be leave me be the worst thing wey she go say? I tell una say I recruit one new member for hospital like that by showing her Julie's birth story. We never know who our friendshipness(this word dey dico so?) and information go fit help.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Evacroft:

I love fine boys,i got married to one grin, I love ur man crush,his eyes speaks dozens of words. But there is dis Arabian guy that has been my crush for a while Now .his name I Omar borkan Al Gala.
My Arabian man crush Friday, thanks zaynie.
This one look like royal family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
cherrymum1:

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince u and not confuse u that as much as I'm omo ibo, I still be omo Eko gangan.

Lolz Cherrymum1 you are so funny,e be like me too,pple no dey gree say I be IBO, same with my Dad(na we resemble for my house),they almost gave him title in my area thinking he is Yoruba,and the man self no dey help matter with his Alfa cap that he is always wearing and he speaks deep yoruba. Am from IMO state too,Ikeduru,married to Delta.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:

When he finished i forgot to even wear pant. Lol

Lolz grin mitchyy abeg na,no use laugh tear my belle
Sorry dear,no worry Hansel will make up for all the pains oh,he will buy you Aeroplane,American,just name it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jesusbaby1:

I actually taught he was a girl till i looked closely at your moniker and noticed he was ur son...all pinky and cute
lolz thanks mama! He has plenty pink courtesy of my desire for a baby girl embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omojudy:

Wow got the length of cervix and all. I want that kind of sonologist or scan center in Lagos. Ogba Ikeja axis preferably someone please.
Eyaaaa, I did mine in PH oooo. Mayb u shud ask lag mamas if they knw any gud place.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
See my own man crush,my DH of life,the only cup cake in my oven kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
dexterush:
See my own man crush,my DH of life,the only cup cake in my oven kiss
Someone no wan make her husband put her box for outside tonight.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
mompurity2:
Eyaaaa, I did mine in PH oooo. Mayb u shud ask lag mamas if they knw any gud place.

Pls where in pH?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omojudy:

Hehehe. Flinging things. I for don ban the gentleman from bed if Na me. No playing rough with my lo.

My sister, no rough play o,

Mama zaynie, d man did not even know I flung his hand, I jst thank God m able to laugh over it now.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omojudy:

Lolz naaa ,that's not how we roll tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Am forever grateful that you've been faithful to me Lord.
Happy birthday to my humble self. Many more fruitful years to me

Happy Birthday dear. More of God's grace in your life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol

Na d date of grand entrance of my lo una de debate like dis

cheesy cheesy cheesy
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
So, yia baiday is January 17th...
I seeeeeeeeeee....

Lemme still follow you and drag small...
Your baby will come January 13th...
tongue tongue tongue...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
missmalachi:

My dear am fine ooo.work stress is wat is keeping me away n d fear of getting pregnant as dh is seriously in need of baby 2 n am nt ready for doctors chooking hand in my V as though dey own it.
I will pm u so as to get ur contact.

Yes o. Just saw d PM. Will reply now. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
cherrymum1:
Hahhaahahhahahhahahahhaa, ozycy, enkaydewdrop and dexterush....abum nwa afo ibo o. My mum is from Imo state (Amaigbo - Nkwere), my dad is from Delta (ibo speaking part - ibusa). I totally speak mumsy's ibo as my papa na English speaking as in he has never spoken ibo to us all his life. I speka ibo wella. But I've never been to the east....all my life has been in Lagos except NYSC that took me to Maiduguri in 2010. My baby's name is Yoruba because her father is Yoruba and from Lagos state.

Wow,,,, hmmm, my dad to is so so English/Yoruba too o, in fact my mom too!! Dad is from Imo state, nnekede, mom from delta state, urhobo. Don't understand either, I speak Yoruba wella. Born n raised in lag, never bin to Omo state, bin to warri wella.

It still saddens me dat I cant d languages

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omojudy:

That man wey get all those spots for face Na ur man crush? Just talk say u dey dream of oyinbo baby. And if your husband hear say u get mancrush, Na OYO you dey.

Those aren't spots babe, they're freckles and he's part black too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mama, I haff 2 queshons...
How many man crushes can we share?
Izit oyinbo man crush or naija man crush we should share?

Share as much as you like.
It's just for fun. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
pls is anyone suffering from bad smelling yellow itchy vaginal discharge in 1st trimester? what do I do pls? I've used d drugs my doc prescribed but the thing is back. and I have not even been kpekusing with dh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Maama Goldenruby thank God u nefa vex 4 us! cheesy we will not say that na!

That idea is really creative, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Evacroft:

I love fine boys,i got married to one grin, I love ur man crush,his eyes speaks dozens of words. But there is dis Arabian guy that has been my crush for a while Now .his name I Omar borkan Al Gala.
My Arabian man crush Friday, thanks zaynie.

Your man crush is really crushable grin
Smouldering eyes, aquiline features...... Kikikikikiki... MnB will not finish my imagination.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anak123:

Wow,,,, hmmm, my dad to is so so English/Yoruba too o, in fact my mom too!! Dad is from Omo state, nnekede, mom from delta state, urhobo. Don't understand either, I speak Yoruba wella. Born n raised in lag, never bin to Omo state, bin to warri wella.

It still saddens me dat I cant d languages
IMO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zidjay(f): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
You needed to see the way I ran into the kitchen bin to recover my baby's empty formula can cheesy.Thank you goldenruby. I can now house all my brushes that is littered around.
Wow! I see artis foundation brush there, is that real or dupe,set or single?Tia

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ jesusbaby1, lol, tanchu ma, corrected.

Mitchy, pele dear. Lol, hope u don't forget d pata at d hospital, wish u speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
dexterush:

Lolz grin mitchyy abeg na,no use laugh tear my belle
Sorry dear,no worry Hansel will make up for all the pains oh,he will buy you Aeroplane,American,just name it

Hahahaha. He had better do o. I'm writing everything down for him to read when he comes of age

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anak123:
@ jesusbaby1, lol, tanchu ma, corrected.

Mitchy, pele dear. Lol, hope u don't forget d pata at d hospital, wish u speedy recovery.

Thanks sis. Hubby helped me carry it. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:

I know say Na freckles joo. I still sabi book sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:

Omo see defence on top crush matter o....make nobody near baba Moyo...dat one Na die be that o...
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiii

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omojudy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut, ebicon(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.