Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123099 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=48004877]

Yeah i have.

Hmmmm, the things women go thru sha.

The other side of my incision opened too. My doc checked and said that the end part of my incision refused to be absorbed into the body. He said my body was rejecting it.
He had to use forceps and surgical blade to open the sore, find the stitch and cut it away.
Then he cleaned it thoroughly. It was really painful.
I can't wait for all this pain someone has to go thru to end.

When he finished i forgot to even wear pant. Lol

Ooooouch! Opening the sore again to clean? I can only imagine the pain you had to go through today. Sorry dear, I pray you heal quickly dear, may Jehovah continue to strength end you. Pls avoid lifting anything heavy for now. How is Hansel?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
zaynie:

Your man crush is really crushable grin
Smouldering eyes, aquiline features...... Kikikikikiki... MnB will not finish my imagination.

Zayni.e!
Zayni.e!!
Zaynie.e!!!
Okunrin lo Ko je rush rush bi shawarma bayii....ahhhhh tohhh....hmmmm..... O daa Na.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Evacroft:

I love fine boys,i got married to one grin, I love ur man crush,his eyes speaks dozens of words. But there is dis Arabian guy that has been my crush for a while Now .his name I Omar borkan Al Gala.
My Arabian man crush Friday, thanks zaynie.

This your mancrush is not a man! Na devil/ demon -_-. No man should be this fine!
If you'd insist he is human however, then I must tell you he prolly has a quick and terrible temper, or a small d**k, or an incurable, contagious, very deadly, disease.
Abi nah? Haba see "fine-ness". I am vexed!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
goldenruby:
In the spirit of Fabfriday, I have decided to share this simple but very useful diy from my channel.

ZOOM pictorial for details.
Materials includes
Yarn(Optional)
Scissors
Glue (to join yarn ends)
Old false lashes (Optional)

Cc : All makeup lovers kiss

This is even more handy than my strap on brush holder, I can work with many brushes at a go.

Elf brush holder is sold for #4500naira undecided
and I've got 3 of this for brushes, lippies and bottled foundation!
#Beautyonabudget
Enjoy!

Nne u be pro o. I never thought of this style o. I go use d container like that. I'm not even wrapping anything sef....thanks jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:

Yeah i have.

.... He had to use forceps and surgical blade to open the sore, find the stitch and cut it away.

I can't say I understand the pain, I can only imagine it. However Hansel, your little bundle of joy would bring you so much happiness, all these would be trivial.

Was there nothing given to numb the pain through all these?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
kotias003:

This your mancrush is not a man! Na devil/ demon -_-. No man should be this fine!
If you'd insist he is human however, then I must tell you he prolly has a quick and terrible temper, or a small d**k, or an incurable, contagious, very deadly, disease.

Abeg sofri o....
Come closer.....how u take know say him d**k go small? Abeg teach me. I need to have such extraordinary seeing skills.....coa such instruments shouldn't be small.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
tipsyjules:
Good evening mamas.How una dey? .
Lol, na me tell you say make you go b4 8am cos I ve been there and I know as dem dey do.
As for the diabetes stuff, just chill it may be nothing. I was told to do fasting blood sugar test and it came out clean. Do the test and be sure, no need worrying about it

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
realdentist:

Pls where in pH?
olive tree diagnostics, along Eastern By-pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
cherrymum1:

Abeg sofri o....
Come closer.....how u take know say him d**k go small? Abeg teach me. I need to have such extraordinary seeing skills.....coa such instruments shouldn't be small.

grin grin mama cherrymum1 you don't need such skills again o, for what nah?

I'm not saying I have such skills either, but any man having such looks (did you see the pictures??) should have the tiniest weeny, only then would nature fair.

Fair is fair.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayobami: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=47909347]5 more days to the end of July.

Two more July mamas have offloaded. 11 more mamas to go....
Congratulations to Fortius, Juliebest and Adeime. Thank God for safe delivery of your bundles of joy.
Easy and stress-free delivery to the remaining July mamas.
To those wey vigilante hook, Jehovah is your strength. We know its not easy. Try and pop in once in a while okay?

To the July mamas owing BS, how far na?

Team August, are you mamas ready to take the baton? Are your bags packed? Cappo BritneyStacy, are you ready to bring in your ship?

#TeamJuly Roll Call

1. Christybabe - Handsome Prince

2. Iyabetajo.s (Jehovah will wipe your tear away )

3. AmHappy - Ported from June - Beautiful Princess

4. Mitchyy... Ported to June - Handsome Prince

5. Cutie999 - Ported from June - Handsome Prince

6. Iyawotuntun - Handsome Prince

7. Udoomama - Ported from August - Double Blessings (Sex unknown)

8. Raptor2.... Ported to June - Beautiful Princess

9. Olatebony - Beautiful Princess

10. Heisable16 - Beautiful Princess

11. SexyMum1 - Handsome Prince

12. OnyxGem10 - Beautiful Princess

13. Ekeminiabasi - Ported to June - Handsome Prince

14. Tracysparkle - Handsome Prince or Beautiful Princess

15. Esof1 - Ported to June - Handsome Prince

16. Shinebabe - Beautiful Princess

17. Creamchiccb - Ported to June - Handsome Prince/Beautiful Princess

18. Ogeyfine - Two Handsome Princes

19. Juliebest - Handsome Prince

20. Fortius - Beautiful Princess

21. Adeime - Handsome Prince

22. Elhayjay

23. Jamesbridget13

24. EneJeta

25. Mayobami

26. Larrytoks

27. Vannywealth (one leg in, one leg out)

28: Ijeomaobi1 (one leg in, one leg out)

29. Flourish89 (team blue)

29. Ajuwarhodes

Gud evening mama in da house #39wks gone #wnt to opt for induction ooo#plllz can I take castol oil n wats d quantityi cn take#so.anxious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
My Naija ManCrush
BankyW!
#NoApologies
grin kiss kiss

My Oyinbo ManCrush
Ian Somerhalder!
Plays Damon Salvatore in TVD series
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayobami: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Gud eve mama in da house #39wks gone #wnt to opt for induction oo#plllz can I take castol oil n wats d quantityi cn take#so.anxious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jazzyjazz why the sorry? No be ya fault nah! Shit happens, the phone go don dey near die before the app com help am grin

Born ya baby January 17 and I've got a surprise for you! My bon day cool

All this IMO state mamas weh no sabi speak Igbo I go find e-koboko for una! I rep IMO too but married Benue, born and bred in eko but I go fit sell Igbo man with the language sef! And I speak and understand yoruba well! Cherrymum1 I am still like dis o shocked never knew you are Nwa afo Igbo.

#fabfriday
#mancrush

Shemar Moore! This guy keeps me glued to criminal minds and on the diary of a mad black woman!
cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
How una dey take do the crushing thing abi how una dey take know who you are crushing on? embarassed tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
maureensylvia:
baby duby @4months

sayoddy come and see baby duby

oh I missed o. pls show face next cuties. Even without seeing, I know say e fine. well done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
ahnie:
SOS cry cry cry :' cry cry cry

Pls i need help o

My lil bae has sudden cough

Pls which cough syrup shud i get for her.
Pls help cry cry

Fiotious
And oda sabi mamas.pls help
No cough syrup pls for little zino. Is there fever? catarrh? u may need to tk her to d hospital for proper examination and treatment. kisses to her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
kotias003:
My Naija ManCrush
BankyW!
#NoApologies
grin kiss kiss

My Oyinbo ManCrush
Ian Somerhalder!
Plays Damon Salvatore in TVD series
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

Jeez, am I twice.
The two people I crush on.

It's so bad hubby frowns when I listen to Banky W.
Or watch TVD all day.

At a time he deleted all my banky w tracks. Lol
I downloaded them again without thinking.
I like his sugar daddy kind of songs and his looks.
Jeez

Ian, any day anytime
I stalk him on IG.
They guy sef suppose don sabi me by now.
Lol

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
For the both of them.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:

Yeah i have.

The other side of my incision opened too. My doc checked and said that the end part of my incision refused to be absorbed into the body. He said my body was rejecting it.
He had to use forceps and surgical blade to open the sore, find the stitch and cut it away.
I can't wait for all this pain someone has to go thru to end.

When he finished i forgot to even wear pant. Lol

Thanks for your concern @enkaydewdrop, olubankemi, fortius, imoge2

Ha...
Sorry my love...
Please try and rest well oh...

#LotsaLove
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ma did u see my pm?

ozycy:
How una dey take do the crushing thing abi how una dey take know who you are crushing on? embarassed tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol
Una de do campaign for my lo arrival??

*dear lo, see as dem de rush u o! No fall my hand oh*

Liftedhands:
Jazzyjazz why the sorry? No be ya fault nah! Shit happens, the phone go don dey near die before the app com help am grin

Born ya baby January 17 and I've got a surprise for you! My bon day cool

All this IMO state mamas weh no sabi speak Igbo I go find e-koboko for una! I rep IMO too but married Benue, born and bred in eko but I go fit sell Igbo man with the language sef! And I speak and understand yoruba well! Cherrymum1 I am still like dis o shocked never knew you are Nwa afo Igbo.

#fabfriday
#mancrush

Shemar Moore! This guy keeps me glued to criminal minds and on the diary of a mad black woman!
cheesy cheesy

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Gaily04:

Happy Birthday dear. More of God's grace in your life.
Thanks cappo, how's bobo hope the colic ain't disturbing him again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
@prettyhurts...happy born day dear. Nor good things ahead. You will always remember this day for good as it makes the beginning of greater heights.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chai! Umu nwanyi unu ne kwooku oh
Abum nwa imo state,infact ada owerri wink

Baby daddy bu oye Yoruba grin lipsrsealed

I just love this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
ozycy:

Lol, na me tell you say make you go b4 8am cos I ve been there and I know as dem dey do.
As for the diabetes stuff, just chill it may be nothing. I was told to do fasting blood sugar test and it came out clean. Do the test and be sure, no need worrying about it
lol thanks jare,left for me I for go very late.Am patiently waiting for d results.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Una still get time to crush with big bele grin,as for me na to just they sleep anyhow i they now, e ku bumping

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
My men crushes...
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikii...

Ayoola Ayolola...Fell in love after watching him in lekki wives and skinny girl in transit...

Jason Statham...If I could choose a sexy angel to watch over and protect me, it would be him... He'll just be busy fighting and killing all my enemies, and I'll just be there drooling... Lol....

Joseph Morgan... He's evil personified in "the originals and the vampire diaries"--- sexy evil...
So is Ian Somerhalder, and Na wetin I like them for be dat...

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good evening mamas

I have an issue
So today has been kinda off for me. I don't feel too good, I'm tired and the cold weather plus rain didn't help

Anyway the problem is throughout today, I've not been able to drink a single drop of water.

I've had bread and tea, pap, eba with Okro, fried potatos

Should I be worried?

Cc beyedew, enkaydewdrop, liftedhands, zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
So, yia baiday is January 17th...
I seeeeeeeeeee....

Lemme still follow you and drag small...
Your baby will come January 13th...
tongue tongue tongue...
18th ooooooo,dnt drag,I nid mur sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
kotias003:

Kotias003, Chai u have murder me with laugh o,when I was describing how handsome he is to hubby, he was just looking at me like hello am also handsome now. The guy was actually sent out of uae for been too handsome, so as not to lure there women grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anak123:

For me, never used a pillow

I removed the net from my DS foam n placed only d foam on my bed, he used to suckle every hour b4 now( every 2 hours now) , making it easier for me to feed him without getting up in the middle of the night.

I bought avent bottles n m kinda regretting right now,I have not used it so far, In fact it's the small cheap one we bought at the hospital before I was discharged I still use once in a while, i v expressed only twice for 5months now( wow can't beleive I made it this far with exclusive shocked shocked) . I just put him to my bosom.... I have that small manual pump though.....

NB... If u gonna co-sleep, make sure u or ur hubby are not restless sleepers( don't "jarunpa"wink, woke up one nite to find dh's had on my baby's head angry,, u need to see the way I flung d hand away! So now I sleep in between or block them with something.
u really got me laughing with dis ur NB
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cyclux: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
my dear, I feel I should help. my friend has a program that recruits people into the scheme. he is making it big time under meridian life support foundation. I recently joined under him and brought two of my brothers to join under me....the next thing was like magic. I got 3600 paid into my gtb account the same day, two days after I got 28,000 naira. you can call or whatsapp him on 08096649096. thank me later wink]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jazzyjazz luv,pls try n tk water,u can mix it wit orange juice to change d taste(which I did) or small quantity of sprite(which my sis did). Pls try n tk water ok,u need it ok kiss kiss.
It's well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f), wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.