Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121515 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2014
moonberry: Happy day to all mamas in the house,I am 5weeks preg,it my first and it hasn't been easy @ all from being feverish to throwing up, loss of appetite too !menh I tire o! I need your advice please mamas.
1) Can you please prescribe any safe body cream that I can use, ever since I had an accident I stopped using cream that was long bfr I became pregnant but now my skin too dry,but am afraid cos I don't want to anything to happen my baby.
2) Is it safe for me to travel,cos a nurse told me not to travel during this period, its really important.Thanks for taking time to read my long essay. waitn in anticipation for ur reply.

Moonberry,wen i got pregnant i stopped using my cream and changed to Ori-Oyo(Original sheabutter) cos of my complexion and it maintained my colour for me.Have given birth and hv refused to go back to my cream cos hv fallen inlove wit d Ori.I decided not to use vaseline cos vaseline will mk me dark.Secondly about ur travelling.I think you can answer that question urself.If u feel u r fine to travel u can so far you dnt have any isse wit ur health during pregnancy.i travelled in my early stage of pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2014
skimpychick: Good morning mamas. Hope we had a wondertful nite. @Dunni thanks for d prayers. @ sis chifreke wats up. @all mamas God bless us all today
am good dearie. how u and family!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Rukemi291:

thank u o Achilles hills. i did yesterday o. I was so disappointed. the network is d worst in history. I feel like destroying their masts.

moonberry abi na sunapple...: cheesy. Just weigh the options though. God guide u right. Safe journey if u come to Lag.
But if u don't, remember there are still many more to attend.

lovinam. Go and throw away your fone and buy Sagem myx5... hehehehe.

lady with the painful arm. take calcium. u r lucky its not ur tooth.

d lady with the teeth issue. have u seen a dentist? how far now?

dhabeauty. I will keep on trying. thanks

chifreke. Have our twins arrived?
the re good....thanks so much. how re u? have a fun filled day!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HURMORTULA(f): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello wonderful ladies and super mummies.
Order for your pill box.
Pill box with Lcd display, digital timer, 4 times alarm in 24 hours, 28 different compartment, detachable into 7 days (4 compartment perday), timer comes with key holder for easy handling, Set timer to the precise hour/mins you want to use the drug(s). We do not need to miss out our drug usage again, can fit into purse, comes with user friendly manual,.
Hubby doesn't need to miss out his drugs (just press the pill(s) into the case(s), close tight and set timer to your desired/prescribed time and throw into his bag..once the set time reach, he get a loud continuous beep which never stops until he press the button.
Preggy mums can also press all the 28 tabs in pregnacare & sorts into the cases and set timer to desired time.
Large 28 compartments, each compartment size: 22.5x19.5x16.5mm(larger for store pills), full product size: 22x11.3x1.9cm
2. Alarm clock function, can set 4 alarm per day
3. Snooze function: 1800seconds snooze function, didi sound twice per minute stop untill you press the button.
4. Memory function: Can set four times alarm if you want, then after 24hours it can remind you without relocate.
5. LED indicator light, will flashing when alarm time up.
6. Can take off each line of pills box and attach the timer and put them into pocket. Each line of box can be combination together for using of daily or two days, three days...Etc
7. Reminder size: 9.9 x 3.2 x 0.8cm, with keychain
8. Operated by 2 AAA batteries(not include).
9. The pill box and the reminder can be detached to set at your
convenience.
This product is currently on deal price (best price you can get it) on dealdey webiste at an affordable rate of #1990.. Here's the product link http://www.dealdey.com/deals/pill-box
The good news is that, irrespective of your location (within nigeria) you will get your pill box delivered to your door step, you can choose to pay on delivery (within restricted area though).
Wonderful mum, Happy family!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eumaca: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Good morning wonderful mamas . hope the ministry of pushing is moving forward. Pls is there anyone in the house who successfully used progesterone injection in first trimester and what was the dosage?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
moonberry: Happy day to all mamas in the house,I am 5weeks preg,it my first and it hasn't been easy @ all from being feverish to throwing up, loss of appetite too !menh I tire o! I need your advice please mamas.
1) Can you please prescribe any safe body cream that I can use, ever since I had an accident I stopped using cream that was long bfr I became pregnant but now my skin too dry,but am afraid cos I don't want to anything to happen my baby.
2) Is it safe for me to travel,cos a nurse told me not to travel during this period, its really important.Thanks for taking time to read my long essay. waitn in anticipation for ur reply.

I took a 16 hour flight at 34 weeks and I had a healthy baby 6 weeks later.

If you have complications though maybe it's not advised. Why not ask your dr since it's the nurse that gave you her opinion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
If u av to travel such distance, it should b by flight. D long hours plus our bad roads wont be good for such early stage as urs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:33am On Jul 17, 2014
yay, happy birthday to me. thank the greatest G*d for preserving me even after yesterday's incident.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2014
mommaz I hail o
wia talk talk beeevan tongue dey
abi Na d ban
LaRoyalHighness tanks o!
Have a splendid. day people

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2014
zemaye: mommaz I hail o
wia talk talk beeevan tongue dey
abi Na d ban
LaRoyalHighness tanks o!
Have a splendid. day people

grin babe how body? I dey too lazy to log on.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Singing*** happy birthday to u (2ce)
Happy birthday to u dhabeautyjas, happy birthday to uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2) how old are u now (2ce)
How old are u now dhabeautyjas, how old are u now

3) may the good lord bless u (2ce)
May the good lord bless u dhabeautyjasssssss, may the good lord bless uuuuuuuuu

Hip hip hip, hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hip hip hip, hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. grin grin

Hope I made ur day lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello beautiful mamas nd mamas to be hw una dey,I thank GOD 4 my life and my family dat d thieves didnt do anytin to me jux only took my phones nd left. dhabeautyjas happy birthday i wish u long life and gud health and many more yrs to celebrate wit u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiez2: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rechybabe thankGod for u and ur family d lord be praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
imurboss: Singing*** happy birthday to u (2ce)
Happy birthday to u dhabeautyjas, happy birthday to uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2) how old are u now (2ce)
How old are u now dhabeautyjas, how old are u now

3) may the good lord bless u (2ce)
May the good lord bless u dhabeautyjasssssss, may the good lord bless uuuuuuuuu

Hip hip hip, hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hip hip hip, hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. grin grin

Hope I made ur day lipsrsealed

thank you so much, you did more than make my day kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
rechybabe, thank God for you o.

thanks for the wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
@ all that responded, thanks.@ All the mamas,Do have a wonderful day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just to relax our nerve ooooo.... Read this
A super / True Life Story 4rm A Madonna Student: i Managed To Get An Exit After Some Washing And Dry Cleaning.I Decided I Should Go Home 2 My Family in Akwa Ibom I Packed My Stuffs And Headed For Peace Park.I Bought My Ticket And Boarded A Bus And Took The Back Seat(my Fav.Position) Two Passengers Seats Were Still Left Unoccupied And As We Waited I Began To Check My FB Updates, Weird Enough, My Attention Got Fixed On A Guy On The 3rd Row For About 30 Seconds, I Concluded His Body Movement Suggest He Was Nervous, Plus He Didn't Look Like An Easterner To Me, He Had A Small Nokia In His Hand With Head Phones On,Hmmmm And He Was Carrying Quite a Heavy Looking HP Laptop Bag On His Laps. As I Was About To Mind My Business And Face My Phone That Same Guy Alighted From The Bus leaving His Bag Behind: (I Concluded I Wasnt Going To Die That Day. omoh I Never Knew I Could Be Fast As A Ninja Oh,If Na Jazz, I No Fit Tell But B4 u Could Blink I Jump Comot From Window Come Begin Run like Usain Bolt*) People Begin Run Too,My Co Passengers Don Already Code Wetin I Code And Quickly Disappearing Like Ndito Ekpo.At A Safe distance And Amidst Mass Confusion we Were Looking And Waiting For The Bus to Explode, When The Idiot Guy That left His HP bag Returned To The Bus Adjusting His Trouser (after easing himself) And Probably Wondering What Could Have Emptied The Bus, Come Take Him Seat Open The groundnut Wey him comot Go Buy Begin Chew*rotfl* .... This kind fear Wey This Guy put for our body so, Hmmmmmmmm....No be here o!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
@rechybaby, thank God for you and your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dhabeautyjas,glad it made ur day kiss enjoy

Rechybabe,we thank God for sparing ur life & family

Phunmielomo,lwkmd chai, the fear of bokoharam is the begining of wisdom. The fear of death is worse than death itself o,who wan die grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy phunmielomo oooooo.. dt story is really cracking me up.

Pls, how do I identify d original ori. D ori oyo u talked about? Tnx.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bestie101: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
hello everyone...
I'm I welcome?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonberry: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
:DMy wonderful mamas, una 3much 'AZ-IN' I'm loving you all right now. infact I can't wait to show my hubby all ur replies, really appreciate all mamas in the building.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dahbeauty happy birthday,llnp. Rechybabe thank God 4 u o. Phumilo, what a story,chai...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yes you are, how is the family
bestie101: hello everyone...
I'm I welcome?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Good morning mamas in d house. Kindly join us to appreciate God almighty for the birth of our darling daughter yesterday evening. May his name alone be praised. Gist later

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoody(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2014
Congrats skimpychick on d birthof ur dd

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Aw! Congrats skimpychick. May God be praised

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2014
vickilafab: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy phunmielomo oooooo.. dt story is really cracking me up.

Pls, how do I identify d original ori. D ori oyo u talked about? Tnx.

vickilab,if i tell you i dnt knw how to identify it.my mum normally send from ibadan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2014
skimpychick: Good morning mamas in d house. Kindly join us to appreciate God almighty for the birth of our darling daughter yesterday evening. May his name alone be praised. Gist later

Congratulations to you. May God make her the best in all her doing. May God increase your family in all other ramifications as well. WEALTH, GOOD HEALTH, LOVE, PEACE e.t.c.

CONGRATULATIONS, CELEBRATION AND JUBILATION.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Happy belated birthday beauty

Hope you had a nice one? God bless and continually increase you

@dhabeautyjas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Congratulations skimpychick!
May joy never leave your household!
My kisses to the latest "chick" in town.......

Bestie101, you're welcome.... Pls identity ya status...
1-kpekusing/owigiri mama
2-belle full/kpekusing mama
3-vigilante mama
4-boot hang(er)/ owigiri mama.

Lest I forget, you shall submit 2kegs of palm-wine/alomo to my office but that should be after your identification! wink.

Blessed weekend A-Z mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
bestie101: hello everyone...
I'm I welcome?

you are most welcome.

juliebest: Dahbeauty happy birthday,llnp. Rechybabe thank God 4 u o. Phumilo, what a story,chai...

thanks dearie

skimpychick: Good morning mamas in d house. Kindly join us to appreciate God almighty for the birth of our darling daughter yesterday evening. May his name alone be praised. Gist later

congrats dearie. await your birth story
favoredgal: Happy belated birthday beauty

Hope you had a nice one? God bless and continually increase you

@dhabeautyjas
better late than never, you all made my day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, Mayfufu27 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.