Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122743 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaire: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
@=skimpychick congrts dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Awww.......congrats skimpychick,God bless & keep the lo.Awaiting ur birth story

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiez2: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
skimpychic congrats God bless and keep lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
@skimpychick, congratulations, so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
@skimpychick congrats send my kisses to ur dd @lyndaroyce hw r u nd family,cn u search my name (Rachael chima)on facebk nd add me.pls i need to talk to u.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousan(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ skimpychick cooooooooooonnnnnnngggrrrraaaaatttttssss@am so happy for u,may God keep n preserve her,n d entire family,it will be joy all thru,n may her entrance into ur family,bring love,peace,joy,favour prosperity all round,amen
to all mamas,may God give us all reason to b joyful always,amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Congratulations Skimpychick ,Godbless ur LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
skimpychick: Good morning mamas in d house. Kindly join us to appreciate God almighty for the birth of our darling daughter yesterday evening. May his name alone be praised. Gist later
congrats sweety...may God's Name be praised!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kingskiddie: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello everyone....hope we are doin well....God's grace on us all...Skimpychik, congrats on d birth of ur baby girl. May she be a blessing to her generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
@skimpy chick, congrats dearie. Don't forget 2 send ur house address so as to eat rice n chicken.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
@rechybabe. Hope all is well dear.... I deactivated my facebook account yrs ago but you can send me a PM.
lynda.conquer@gmail.com
Hope to see your msg soon. Take care

Kingskiddie I zoom you! Hope fam is good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ok @ phunmielomo..maybe you can ask ur mom

Congrats skimpychick, kiss to ur LO
Awaiting ur birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello beautiful and able mamas in the house. Congrats to the new moms, welcome to the newbies, weldon to the old timers, and safe delivery to the pushing mamas.

My observation
Today I decided to visit this thread again and I was delighted to see this forum in its original state. I must say thank u to the tsunami that happened to nairaland because it restored sanity to this thread. I was able to read about five pages and it was educative,informative, encouraging, fun, and on track without much derailing with our TOO MUCH FUNNY POSTS.
Gudnight

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Congrats skimpychick
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 2:56am On Jul 19, 2014
@lyndaroyce dear all is well jux need starbuck's no,becos dey stole my phone so i lost all my contacts,cn u send d no to dis line 07031576550.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Thank u my sistesr from other mothers. So honoured to be in ur midst . Went to antenatal on tuesday @ almost 39wks plus with no sign of seeing water or show. I complained to the doc who said on my nxt appointment that I ll ne induced. The nxt day a doc friend of the house advised that I shld opt for cvs afyter seeing my scan. Baby is already 4.2. That I shldnt try to push it so that I wlkdnt have a lot of tears. I called outreach childrens hospitaln was asked to come for admission. The nxt day I was operated n my little angel paula came out screaming.she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I give God all the glory

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Congratulations to you skimpychick... Kiss Paula for LaRoyalHighness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousan(f): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Gudmornin mamas,abeg is dat whatsapp grp still fxntional? If yes hw do i join
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
skimpychick: Good morning mamas in d house. Kindly join us to appreciate God almighty for the birth of our darling daughter yesterday evening. May his name alone be praised. Gist later
Congrats my dear. May God preserve the LO and your entire household.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Happy belated bday to beauty
Congrats to Skimpy Chick,may your daughter add beauty to your home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Congratulations skimpy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Happy belated birthday to dhabeautyjas (guess I am right)
Congrats skimpychick may God watch over her.
A-Z mamas una do oooh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Starbuck i zoom u oo. wetiin u dey do here. U no sleep ni. tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2014
atonementchild n opeoluwa2, thanx dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
@skimpychick, congratulations. May Almighty God preserve and bless ur dd.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
mamaz ha pushing and vigil
I c say una go weekend
congrats to skimpychick may God bless and the LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Mummy chifreke where are you. Hope u r doing good. ALl d pushing mamas how una dey. May God make it eaSy for u ijn. All size 2,3,4 mamas I hain ona grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2014
skimpychick: Mummy chifreke where are you. Hope u r doing good. ALl d pushing mamas how una dey. May God make it eaSy for u ijn. All size 2,3,4 mamas I hain ona grin
sweetheart am Good....how is Lo annd vigilantee tinz....tanks for asking after me wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
skimpychick: Thank u my sistesr from other mothers. So honoured to be in ur midst . Went to antenatal on tuesday @ almost 39wks plus with no sign of seeing water or show. I complained to the doc who said on my nxt appointment that I ll ne induced. The nxt day a doc friend of the house advised that I shld opt for cvs afyter seeing my scan. Baby is already 4.2. That I shldnt try to push it so that I wlkdnt have a lot of tears. I called outreach childrens hospitaln was asked to come for admission. The nxt day I was operated n my little angel paula came out screaming.she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I give God all the glory
congrats skimpychick, may God bless your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
skimpychick: Thank u my sistesr from other mothers. So honoured to be in ur midst . Went to antenatal on tuesday @ almost 39wks plus with no sign of seeing water or show. I complained to the doc who said on my nxt appointment that I ll ne induced. The nxt day a doc friend of the house advised that I shld opt for cvs afyter seeing my scan. Baby is already 4.2. That I shldnt try to push it so that I wlkdnt have a lot of tears. I called outreach childrens hospitaln was asked to come for admission. The nxt day I was operated n my little angel paula came out screaming.she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I give God all the glory
We thankGod for His undying grace.
God bless your LO.
Send my hug to our beautiful chick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ooty and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.