Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112466 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Twinmama present aunty! dis days everything day tire me to do even to look at my na wahala
Otses dis one wen doc still dey on strike so hope say u don go register for private hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
oriste: Hello mama's in the house thank God I delivered a boy on sun night but now he has gas in his tummy that he cries so much what is the solution please

Congrats oritse. Their digestive system is not fully developed. As you know in the womb it was the placenta that did all the work! All babies have gas, some just react to it more than others.

Make sure you burp very well before putting the baby down. You can burp midway. Lay the baby on his tummy (whenever you can supervise because of choking) and wait it out, it gets better at 2 months / 3 months. My dd now farts and burps for fun and with pleasure!

You can however try gripe water and all those other solutions but I was told by the pediatrician that those things are not good for the baby, they contain sleeping drugs that makes the baby drowsy which is a temporary fix, but I was desperate at some point and still used gripe water. It dint work and my dd reacted severely to it. But some people say it worked for them, so make your own decision.

Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello house.
Thank u twinmama for asking of me.
Opeolukoya2, thank God for the Grace, may God bless your effort and keep your son from evil.
Congrats oritse,hugs to baby. One natural method to tackle air in newborn is to hot water and a towel to massage the tommy especially the navel area. U need an experienced elderly woman for this method so don't do it if you are alone.
Then make sure u rub baby's back after every feeding so as to belch(burp ).
This house dry ooh.wetin happen?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joy4mi(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello everybody,

just passing through.

kai can this thread come back to life againsadsadsad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
All of una wey de complain say the thread de dry. Abeg make una pour water on it na. No be cold water o, warm water cos d weather de cold. One love !!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oritse, congrat may the joy of the lord abide with u and ur baby now and forever more amen. Chocome e ku igbadun
All mamas I am wishing u plenty enjoyment this season o, and make sure u all dance ur azonto with dh o. 9ce 9t
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
hello oooo...who dey house?
oritse congrats dearie
lovinam no b only hot/cold water?...grin
twinmama aw u dey?
thanks to all wey ask of me

eku enjoyment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousan(f): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oritse dear congrats...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oriste(f): 3:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Thanks everyone but now he hardly allows me to put him to breast all he does is farts and this rumbling of stomach so what do you think of me putting him to baby food or what cos am really bothered he has emaciated so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Does he reject Bmilk or you don't know how to guide him to it. Youneed to explain more so w can guide you. Most babies have gas, while you are awake lay him on his tummy. He will fart a lot.
oriste: Thanks everyone but now he hardly allows me to put him to breast all he does is farts and this rumbling of stomach so what do you think of me putting him to baby food or what cos am really bothered he has emaciated so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello mamas......
i hope this question meets everyone in sound health...

what will be your reactions....if u catch ur 13 year old son...molesting his 4yr old niece in your house smiley smiley smiley

what will be ur reaction if u catch ur nephew of 13yrs molesting ur 4yrs old daughter in ur house?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
chifreke: Hello mamas......
i hope this question meets everyone in sound health...

what will be your reactions....if u catch ur 13 year old son...molesting his 4yr old niece in your house smiley smiley smiley

what will be ur reaction if u catch ur nephew of 13yrs molesting ur 4yrs old daughter in ur house?

I will instantly castrate the boy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chifreke I do not see the possibility of a 4yrs old niece in my house and also do not see the possibility of me raising such an animal but all nah assumption abi? He ll remain in cell for 6-12months. I will beg the family for forgiveness and pay for the child's rehab if we have such facilities.

As for the latter, the chances of the boy being met alive is slim, hopefully I won't have beaten him to death but yet again, nothing will make me leave my female child in the care of any male, the only exception is her father.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
maran1983:

I will instantly castrate the boy!
Easier said than done.
For me I ll discipline the boy the way I deem appropriate, seperate the two and become more watchful. But for my son in that act which I pray not to be. He go fast and pray tire
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello mothers.
My baby is 5mth+ and I started seeing my flow @8wks but it has not been regular. Its jumping 1month before I see it. Don't know if its normal. My dh says I might hv infection that's why its irregular. My period ought to hv come since 2nd of this month but up till now nothing. Did pt but negative. Abeg what is happening to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
oriste: Hello mama's in the house thank God I delivered a boy on sun night but now he has gas in his tummy that he cries so much what is the solution please
congrats dear may he be a source. of joy to u
chifreke, i will make sure i give him a permanent mark if i dnt kill him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Twinmama: Am I the only one on this thread today? Mamas where are u all, make una show face o, Julieni, Joilin, Juliebest, dhabeautyjas, Lyndaroyce, Beevan, Donatee, phunmilomo, Dunni, Rukemi(grandma), opeoluwa2 Opeolukoya, Otses, Laroyalhighness, Skimpychick, Smokeydrinkey, favoredgal, God's favoured gal, Chocome, Chiangel, Lovinam, Chifreke rezzy, zemaye, atonementchild, amjane. Preciouscan, Maran1983, Rechybabe, Vickilafab, tchiwinnie, Beckytunde, imurboss, FINA08, Kingskiddie, mamaabike. Make una come out o
thanks dear for d mention. was away for d smtym, fone issues.Glad to b bk. @all mamas i hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na wa oh nobody has commented today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
chocome:
Otses dis one wen doc still dey on strike so hope say u don go register for private hospital
My sister I av not o, I still go for ANC there, the matrons usually check us, I pray this strike is called off soonest sha
How are you and LO
congrats oriste on d birth of your prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
What is happening here? Happy muslim celebration to rukemi,mamaabike,dhabeautyjas and other Muslims in the house. Enjoy ur holiday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
joilin: Hello mothers.
My baby is 5mth+ and I started seeing my flow @8wks but it has not been regular. Its jumping 1month before I see it. Don't know if its normal. My dh says I might hv infection that's why its irregular. My period ought to hv come since 2nd of this month but up till now nothing. Did pt but negative. Abeg what is happening to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
hello dorromamas missed u guys,netwk dey show me something,twinmama thanks for asking afta me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oriste(f): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mother's in the house I am here again I have not been able to use the toilet and my anus hurts so bad that I can not seat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
oriste: Mother's in the house I am here again I have not been able to use the toilet and my anus hurts so bad that I can not seat

oriste pele take enough water and also pawpaw en
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joilin I don't think you have anything to worry about. Your body is still recovering, my LO is 9months but am yet to have any business with menstruation. If you don't feel itchy or copious discharge, then it's no infection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls rush go buy garden egg. Eat plenty of it. Eat lots of paw paw. Drink plenty water. I can't rem if have delivered or still preg. Don't force it o else u will have injury. Its just that the hard one has to come out first before d other ones. Also while doint it. Push it out a lil pause and continue till it slides out. Sorry to be so detailed. Its just that I feel ur pain. I've been there.
oriste: Mother's in the house I am here again I have not been able to use the toilet and my anus hurts so bad that I can not seat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
opeoluwa2: What is happening here? Happy muslim celebration to rukemi,mamaabike,dhabeautyjas and other Muslims in the house. Enjoy ur holiday

thanks sweetie,

joilin, i dont know o. just started seeing my period this month so i cant really say.

oritse, take enough water and oranges. it will help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 1:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Chai sotay I dey fin this thread preggies wia una dey tongue Na we the vigilante mama com dey his ni[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2014
good morning mamas just passing by
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2014
mama how is d weather affecting you since last week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
All d mamas wey don born abg come share una birth story! @ chifreke ha fa o? Nkemella. Zemaye una plenty o. How body?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
yes o, justwinnie and all other mamas, come share your birth story
my eyes are itching to read

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.