Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122433 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
@sayoberry, welcome back. so fast. congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
jadareese: God morning all.hope we r all bumping along jus fine.Congrats to all d momies especially our iyabejis.may we all carry term Hale and hearty ijn..pls I need clarification on scanning issues. at wat level is USC considered too much?? I normally have one done at every antenatal visit( every 4weeks) as precaution cos I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks in my last preg. and only found out after I did a routine scan(since I did not present any complications physically).D issue now is dat Dh jus came home yesterday and vehemently insisted I won't b having any more scans unless advised by a d Dr. as his sister told him too much scanning is bad for baby. how true is dis pls sorry for d long tori.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
sayoberry:

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I've done 6 scans BTW week 5 and now... and my babies are very fine

Congratulations on your pregnancy
Six scans
shocked shocked shocked. I have done two and was already scared it was much.

@All preggy mamas so because of excess saliva like 3 experienced mothers told me to take bitter cola or nnzu. I was so scared cos I thought I have put too much cola in my system. They said it does no harm and showed me their children. They say the bitter cola even helps with malaria during pregnancy. Hmmm I am learning

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
toyosiR, switgoody meme5 and Maran... thanks veli much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Congrats ckamal,kisses to your baby & regards to madam.

Welcome back sayoberry,wish H&H bumping this time around

Weldone @lyndaroyce,u're virtuous woman. Teach a child the way he/she should go & when they grow they will not depart from it,however true this statement is yet some parents hold it with a pinch of salt. God help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
bestie101: thanks everyone.. in my own case I'm really showing at 10 weeks at that's because I'm carrying twins *another yay* and that's why my MS was really bad. all my jeans, bras, tops, office shirts and skirts don't fit. I look like I'm five months already. grin my friends who knew when I got preggy are thinking I hid the pregs for a while before telling them. but I'm not telling anyone I'm having twins till I give birth.. *I hope my mil is not on this thread* grin I can imagine the looks on their faces when they hear "she gave birth to twins"

In my case I won't be buying maternity wears. they will waste. I'll just get Ankara and sow lots that I can re adjust after birthing.

good morning mamas
. congrats Bestie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Stay away from nzu. Its not healthy.
mytestimony:

Congratulations on your pregnancy
Six scans
shocked shocked shocked. I have done two and was already scared it was much.

@All preggy mamas so because of excess saliva like 3 experienced mothers told me to take bitter cola or nnzu. I was so scared cos I thought I have put too much cola in my system. They said it does no harm and showed me their children. They say the bitter cola even helps with malaria during pregnancy. Hmmm I am learning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiangel1(f): 2:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello Mommas!
Everyone please thank my God for me because he has been awesome through it all. My prince charming has arrived!
He was born on my due date August 15th! the story is as follows:
On thursday evening i went for a walk with my toddler. I put her in her stroller and walked a ton, i knew the next day was my due date so i wasnt playing safe or anything! after a 2 hours walk. I got home, had a nice hot bath and settled in for some dinner. it was about 10pm. I, hubby and my daughter had a good box of pizza and were watching a TV program. I decided to retire at past 1am to bed, leaving hubby and dd in the living room. At 1.40pm, i woke up to a sharp intense back pain. it was nothing like contractions, but i rmbr i felt dat pain and pressure with my first before i was given an epidural. I called hubby and told him i think its time we get to the hospital. He thought it was one of my pranks, as i spoke, i had an intense contraction. i couldn't talk or walk, after it had gone away i ran to put on my clothes and headed for the car. Then hubby knew it was serious, he grabbed our daughter and my hospital bag, we dropped her off at my aunts house and headed for d hospital. We were there at past 2am, and the nurses doubted i was in labor cos i wasn't shouting. When they checked me, i was 8cm dilated, everyone was shouting and askig dat the delivery room be made ready for me, i progressed so fast dat i didnt get an epidural. at 3:21am my son arrived, very natural...only dat i tore at d same place i did previously, but not as deep. Didn't tear until dey found out the cord as wrapped around his head so they had to stick a finger and unwrap, and he was struggling,dat was when i opened up at d previous spot. In all, i thank God. His naming is 2mrw and am healing fast.
Sorry for d long post..... i wish all the august mommas safe delivery!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Chiangel1: Hello Mommas!
Everyone please thank my God for me because he has been awesome through it all. My prince charming has arrived!
On thursday evening i went for a walk with my toddler. I put her in her stroller and walked a ton, i knew the next day was my due date so i wasnt playing safe or anything! after a 2 hours walk. I got home, had a nice hot bath and settled in for some dinner. it was about 10pm. I, hubby and my daughter had a good box of pizza and were watching a TV program. I decided to retire at past 1am to bed, leaving hubby and dd in the living room. At 1.40pm, i woke up to a sharp intense back pain. it was nothing like contractions, but i rmbr i felt dat pain and pressure with my first before i was given an epidural. I called hubby and told him i think its time we get to the hospital. He thought it was one of my pranks, as i spoke, i had an intense contraction. i couldn't talk or walk, after it had gone away i ran to put on my clothes and headed for the car. Then hubby knew it was serious, he grabbed our daughter and my hospital bag, we dropped her off at my aunts house and headed for d hospital. We were there at past 2am, and the nurses doubted i was in labor cos i wasn't shouting. When they checked me, i was 8cm dilated, everyone was shouting and askig dat the delivery room be made ready for me, i progressed so fast dat i didnt get an epidural. at 3:21am my son arrived, very natural...only dat i tore at d same place i did previously, but not as deep. Didn't tear until dey found out the cord as wrapped around his head so they had to stick a finger and unwrap, and he was struggling,dat was when i opened up at d previous spot. In all, i thank God. His naming is 2mrw and am healing fast.

Awwww congratulations. May God continue to give you strength of take care of your DS. Oya let the Parry begin.

@Lovinam thanks. I was not going to attempt licking sand o. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Congrats @ChiAngel. May he be a blessing to you all the days of his life. in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2014
ckamal: Hello .Cheers!!!
congrats to u and chiangel1. may they bring goodness to your homes. one love. hugs to the princes in the house.
sayolove, congrats. how re u doing?

chiangel1 what a swewt story.

mytestimony,beedam,bestie101,imurboss,toyosiR,maran,vickilafab,switgoody,meme5, maran,lovinam,besea,dunni,otses,jadareese, sayoberry, simababe,lyndaroyce,beevan,donatee,kingskiddie,mummyf,iyabeji,iyabetajos,opeoluwa,opeolukoya,mamaabike,dunni,debby,beckytunde,kejibabe,chifreke,julieni,julibest,joy4mi,ehiblessing,phumilomo,kaynee,rechybabe,starbuck,topsmum,temismith,cutiez,twinmama,tbaby4real,hummingbird,eumaca,skimpychick,smokey drinky,rukemi,fina4804,Fnor,favoredgal,favored gal,godafavouredgal,tchwinnie,justwinnie,bumtybaby,zemaye,archildao,alaura,halura,amjane,tundeism , how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=dhabeautyjas]
congrats to u and chiangel1. may they bring goodness to your homes. one love. hugs to the princes in the house.

mytestimony,beedam,bestie101,imurboss,toyosiR,maran,vickilafab,switgoody,meme5, maran,lovinam,besea,dunni,otses,jadareese, sayoberry, simababe,lyndaroyce,beevan,donatee,kingskiddie,mummyf,iyabeji,iyabetajos,opeoluwa,opeolukoya,mamaabike,dunni,debby,beckytunde,kejibabe,chifreke,julieni,julibest,joy4mi,ehiblessing,phumilomo,kaynee,rechybabe,starbuck,topsmum,temismith,cutiez,twinmama,tbaby4real,hummingbird,eumaca,skimpychick,smokey drinky,rukemi,fina4804,Fnor,favoredgal,favored gal,godafavouredgal,tchwinnie,justwinnie,bumtybaby,zemaye,archildao,alaura,halura,amjane,tundeism , how una dey? [/quote

present ma we dey fine ohh hw ur side?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoody(f): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Chi angel, ur birth story is a very sweet and stressfree one.congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2014
congrats chi angel, may God bless him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
Chiangel1: Hello Mommas!
congrats dearie.lovely story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Thank God for u Chi angel... may good things be permanent in our lives. kisses to the oldest young man....uhn uhn.... youngest old man..... any which way, kisses to the young man... grin

bestie101 and sayoberry...oya hold hands and take a picture.... congratulations to u both.

Sayoberry nwane... i shouted when i saw the number of scans...... jor oooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked u wan win award ni?

i greet everybody greetable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

mytestimony,beedam,bestie101,imurboss,toyosiR,maran,vickilafab,switgoody,meme5, maran,lovinam,besea,dunni,otses,jadareese, sayoberry, simababe,lyndaroyce,beevan,donatee,kingskiddie,mummyf,iyabeji,iyabetajos,opeoluwa,opeolukoya,mamaabike,dunni,debby,beckytunde,kejibabe,chifreke,julieni,julibest,joy4mi,ehiblessing,phumilomo,kaynee,rechybabe,starbuck,topsmum,temismith,cutiez,twinmama,tbaby4real,hummingbird,eumaca,skimpychick,smokey drinky,rukemi,fina4804,Fnor,favoredgal,favored gal,godafavouredgal,tchwinnie,justwinnie,bumtybaby,zemaye,archildao,alaura,halura,amjane,tundeism , how una dey?

I de o. Had a rough night. Dunno where I got this cattarh I have from o. From one thing to another. Was happy ms reduced. Only to now have cold. #sobs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Congrats Chiangel1,thank God for the successful delivery. Pray your healing goes on smoothly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Congrt chi angel I thang God 4 ur life, may your son bring more blessings to ur family
Wishing all august moms a strss free delivery,
@ lynda tru talk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinna(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Glory be to God in the highest! My prince finally arrived on Wednesday 20th August at 41+ weeks via an ELCS weighing 3.9kg. Mummy, daddy and bobo are all fine.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeposh: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gud Aftn to every1, dis is a wonderful thread, so happy I saw it. Am new here, also pregnant with my first baby. Meah it was not as easy as I thought but all I have to say Is, Thank God for seeing me thru d hard time, am in my 12wks +, will tell d house about what I went thru. D devil want to do is worst but God has been there and faithful. Brb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
vinna: Glory be to God in the highest! My prince finally arrived on Wednesday 20th August at 41+ weeks via an ELCS weighing 3.9kg. Mummy, daddy and bobo are all fine.

Congrt vinna, kisses to d prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
mytestimony: Dunni29 thanks alot. Whether I eat food without oil or pepper I get the heartburn. Thanks though
Eiya Pele. Let's pray it passes. Look on the bright side...its just a short while left
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Congrats Chiangel and vinna. God bless your LOS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
wow! a lot has happened. congrats ckmal, chiangel, vinna and all mamas wey don offload. welcome to all newbies.
@lynda, truly, its our responsibility as parents to bring up our children in d way of d lord.
congrats Sayo dearie. God b praised. na twins?
@jadareese, uss per se isnt harmfl to d baby. bt mayb ur dh wants to save to frn d psychological stress et al
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
@dhabeautyjas... present ma how is the family
Congratulations to all new born and mummy, Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Waowwww so many princes in the house......congrats @chia gel & vinna, God bless u both. Kisses to the princes.

Dhabeautyjas, present ma. Trust u're gud,regards to ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkemella: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gudevening all mamas in d house,congrat to those who hav deliverd may God continue to keep u nd los nd to oda Augst mothers may God see us through IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 4:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Good morning house, pls I am 23wks today and it has been malaria all thru.I treated mal in my 7th, 11th,13th,15th and 20th wks respectively and I'm having a sleepless night now due to malaria symptoms,d more I avoid it, d more it comes,I've Bn taking chloroquine and amocilin tablets prescribed by my anti natal Doc and Im having mixed feeling about it now.what again can I do to prevent malaria? It hasn't Bn funny. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Wow! Biko fly go buy treated net. Which kain malaria jamboree u de have so? Did you go for lab test? I'm not sure Chloroquine is ideal at this stage o. Pls check yourself well or go to another hospital. Use insecticide too, spray when u are about to leave d house for d day!
Itunup: Good morning house, pls I am 23wks today and it has been malaria all thru.I treated mal in my 7th, 11th,13th,15th and 20th wks respectively and I'm having a sleepless night now due to malaria symptoms,d more I avoid it, d more it comes,I've Bn taking chloroquine and amocilin tablets prescribed by my anti natal Doc and Im having mixed feeling about it now.what again can I do to prevent malaria? It hasn't Bn funny. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by odafo: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Pls house what is the difference btw discharge and have a drop during six week pregnance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Wow nice corner,it's my first time,am sure somebody here knows what am passing through even if I don't explain it all. Am always irritated!!! Now I nid help,wanna vomit,vomit won't come! Saliva kips piling in my mouth,my food now turn my worst,and to top it all,doc has place me on bed rest. Thanks to my iPad that kips me busy. Pls friends,tell me what I need to know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.