Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8109658 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barak4real(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good afternoon sabi mamas, barks jumah to all my Muslim sisters, congratulation to all that has delivered..

Please help me touch light this matter. I was feeling itching on my jajaina some weeks ago and when I went for ANC I complained, my doc prescribed Amoxicillin which I used but it seems to trigger the issue, I was felling more itchy and discharge... I complained the following week and he said I do HVS test.. The test result said growth of Proteus vaginalis[b] i don't know if I spelt it correctly..... I met another doctor when I went to submit the result and he prescribed CLAVULIN every 12 hours, I have used that for like 2 days now and I haven't gotten any relieve..... Am 39wks plus ... Am scared ooo hope the drug won't affect my baby and is there any other way apart from using the drug...... Also it seems I have pile and when I told the doctor, he said I sshdnt orry that it's because of the pregnancy.... Please don't read and pass ... Am tired of the severe itching... Any momma experiencing same thing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Akorkor:

Shes very good in selecting things( Above 25yrs oh).... Though am thinking of her to buy few things. The important ones i will do that myself.

Send someone who has had a child before... you need that insight. Except your sister has some experience in childcare.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Send someone who has had a child before... you need that insight. Except your sister has some experience in childcare.

Note my quote; Few things, will do the important ones myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
VEE992:
Hello Mamas!! I couldn't read up o...but I am interested in this thread...I am a First time mum. Team September

Thank you jina24.
Welcome mama. What's your EDD and baby gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Akorkor:

Note my quote; Few things, will do the important ones myself.

Ok. My bad!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
PresVA:
Thanks a lot dear, quite insightful. . The cost is even cheaper than I expected. . I don't also expect her to cook for me, just take care of my baby while I'm at work. .

I'm pregnant already, due soon. ..
I will start looking for one immediately I give birth before I exhaust my mat. leave... will ask people around my area. . I really pray to get a good one, Amen..

Another thing, did you install camera in your house?

Someone suggested creche but I think my baby will be too young for creche at that time; he'll be 2mths + by God's grace. ..

This issue is really giving me headache. .it's even worse as my husband works offshore half of the time so I'm basically somewhat alone.. cry

It's well..

My dear, I don't leave my baby with any nanny alone at any given time! No, I didn't install cameras cos most times dey re in the house, I'm around or hubby is to keep watch. At work hours, dey stay with my granma who watches over him.

If you ask me, i'd say pick a creche. Except u av a family member dat will be at home with the nanny and baby. I can't trust my child to a total stranger. If your toddler's school has a creche, u might need to consider so u drop off and pick both of dem at d same time. I undastand d 2months is quiet young and separation bit, but I tell you baby will be fine. Pop in at break time and spend time with her. Wen my son ws younger, I drive home every lunch break. It ws quiet tasking bt as he grew say 6months, I reduced d daily lunch time waka.

In dis case, since you won't be home all day, you can get a nanny dat comes in d evening to clean and do others.

Also, let ur new baby be independent early. Once after feeding, put him/her in a rocker. Let baby sleep in his/her bassinet. Engage your toddler too wen baby cums. Tell him to bring diaper and wipe wen changing baby, rub baby vaseline and all dat. He will be vry happy to be involved.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Barak4real, recently I started experiencing itching too. Got a cream frm d pharmacy but didn't help much. I found a solution! Each time I use the toilet, I wash with hot water and take off my panties for air to circulate. I change my panties like 3 times. Once I notice it's wet, I change it. Also, washed all my undies with hot water. The itching has reduced drastically. You may need to wash ur jajaina more often.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
mayluv:
God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl yesterday thru vaginal birth weighing 3.1kg at 40w 3days.
Here is wishing all mamas here safe delivery and ATC mamas, never loose hope. It will all end in praise.
#Team August we rock like that. My cappo of life britneystacey i hail you.
BS later
Congratulations, welcome princess.
Quick recovery to you , we await BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Favouredmom:
I've been reading about pregnancy weight gain lately and I have a couple of questions to ask.
1. How easy is it to lose weight gained during pregnancy if one does exclusive breastfeeding?
2. In what trimester did you gain the most?
3. Was it hard to lose the weight and how did you lose it after pregnancy?
4. For mums that carried multiples, about how many kgs did you gain approximately throughout the pregnancy?
5. Did breastfeeding really help?

Cc AlphaHandMaiden, udoomama, dexterush, mitchyy, Liftedhands, Fortius, and other Sabi mamas. I'm hoping to get real life answers here as against what Dr Google says.

Pls don't jump and pass my plenty questions as I'm sure others will gain from it. Thanks in advance mamas

Well, I was lucky enough not to gain too much weight. I think i put on about 10 - 12kg. And it was mostly bump and boobs.

Theoretically, One actually only needs an additional 300 calories per day during the final trimester, however these oyinbo people and their research have never experienced craving some bad-ass palm oil akara.... just 1 lick of the newspaper the akara is sold in is already 500 calories!

You burn extra calories while nursing, so if you managed a healthy eating during pregnancy and while nursing the weight shouldnt be too hard to shift.

Although someone told me post baby weight gain is more after you stop nursing at about the 5/6 month mark and the mistake many people make is to still be eating as you were while nursing, but you are no longer using the extra calories for milk production. It gets stored as fat!

I am inclined to agree with this as i dropped slightly below my pre pregnancy weight when i was EBF, i am now at my pre pregnancy weight 9 months after but i kinda believe the day to day stress of childcare and house work with no help was a contributing factor as well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
@Favouredmom, you can also start exercising. You may not loose on the scale but you'll loose on your body. With my first child, i started exercising after 6months EBF and by the time i stopped BF I liked the way i was. Just don't expect overnight results. Congratulations mayluv and Evacroft. God bless your LOs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Evacroft:
Birth Alert!!!

Am happy to announce the birth of my charming little prince,he wowed many and charmed me with his beauty, may his name alone be praised. Gave birth on 16th.
Welcome Prince Charming. Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
tequila10:
1. ..so according to the scan I did last week my baby already weighs 3.48kg..the sonographer was virtually begging me to stop eating esp sinz I stl had 2 to 3weeks left so d baby wouldn't get to 4kg...I didn't get d gist den till nw readin all d BS from Ftm like myself havin babies weighing less with episiotomy. ..now I am officially scared ..if I start starving myself nw would it help reduce baby's weight
?.. Somebodi HELP !

2.congrats to all the mamas dat have offloaded may ur lo continually give u reasons to celebrate @britneystacy , sugah ..etc

3. my able cappo @sugah I am officially team blue..sori for d long post.....
y'all help a gurl out..I need answers
Please don't starve yourself. Start with portion control, reduce or even eliminate starchy foods. Take lots of fruits and vegetables. There's nothing you can do to reduce the baby weight now and some FTMs have birthed 4kg babies without tear, so fear not and plead to God for tearless supernatural delivery.

Id update your records

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats evacroft. May your prince bring you joy always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jina24:

cc
Welcome late comer and enjoy your stay here, make sure you don't disappear after birth o.
You really don't have to read back cos even to follow the thread as its moving is a huge task.
Don't forget to pay your dues.
Modified: Oh, this is meant for VEE992

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
My BS
On the 11th of august i started loosing my mucus plug that was dh birthday. I was so happy that my LO is going to be dh's birthday mate.at 6pm I reached the hospital and was checked i was one cm gone. I hissed and told them im going home and they asked if my place is not far. i said no. fastforward to saturday morning i started leaking fluids. I didnt even disturb myself again since the water isnt much and my appointment is on monday. so on monday at the anc my consultant after checking me and baby's heartbeat he looked at me and smiled and said you're tired isnt it?and asked if i have any complain i told him what happend and he said madam you are not going home. I'll have to induce you.fear grip me. I went back home to pick my bags and prepared food for dh and dd. I called hubby and he said he knew that is going to happen. I picked up my 70 days fasting and prayer book and looked around my room and said Lord Jesus I'm leaving here alone I want to come back with my bundle of joy and my family. Off to hospital.The doc I met on duty said my consultant didn't give him go ahead to do anything. Na so I started to para o. Some minutes later he asked me to follow him that he want to check the fluid. Then he induced me and told me to be on my bed no waka waka. I saw bible on my bed I started reading fear started catching me I read my 70days book and gist with two other mamas and slept off. Fast forward to 8am The gynaecologist in charge of me came and ask me if everything is fine and I said yes but the catheter hasn't fallen off he told me not to eat heavy food.so on Wednesday morning at 4am I started feeling the urge to poop and I say this time poop must come out as I pushed the catether just fell off and I said think God.was checked i was 4cm gone at8am the consultant came in with the gynaecologist he checked me 7cm gone was so happy cos I'm not feeling much contractions.
He said he want to help me now that I should cooperate with him.Na so he ruptured the membrane. The sweet matron was just squeezing my hand gently. I wasn't screaming but if you look into my eyes you will know I'm in pains with tears. then he set up the drip and said within twenty five minutes I'll be smiling with my baby I said amen. Then the main contraction started the matron taught me breathing skills it really helped me at every contraction I would hold my bed and bury my head inside the pillow shaking my legs within ten minutes the pains started coming like every seconds I remembered what my mother told me with my first I didn't know it was time to push. so I dip my finger into my jajaina and felt los head I said nurse I'm ready they ready biti ba WO now now? I said I'll push o. then the matron ,a doctor and two nurses arrived and told me to push. I push so try the matron you are not pushing o. hold your ankles lift up your head and look onto your navel. did it for where. put oil lubricate it expand my jajaina the same thing.
Then sha said I'll give you two more chances if the baby didn't come out she'll give me a tear I started. begging her she said where the baby is that he can started inhaling fluids. one of the nurses held my hand and started praying for me I looked into the doctor's eyes and she told me I cand do it.
I dey use bad eye look the scissors for the matron hand I just gather strength andd pushed my baby head and asked me to stop. they checked the cord and my baby turned then i pushed two more times my baby IMOH FIYINFUNOLUWA arrived with little screaming he was placed on my tummy then they weighed him3.5 kg the nurses screamed and congratulate .me.i prayed for all of them and thanked them. I give God all the praises
The remaining mamas it shall end in praise

TTC mamas you shall share your own testimony this year IN JESUS NAME

Cc britneystacy bs submitted

emeka71 thanks brother

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks a lot feddy27 for your response. .. smiley
God's our muscle. .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dosht,

Saturday to Wednesday. - u try o. Na real work you do - you even went back home to cook on Monday

Congrats on your cutie pie; love the cap btw.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
runsaway:
Dosht,

Saturday to Wednesday. - u try o. Na real work you do - you even went back home to cook on Monday

Congrats on your cutie pie; love the cap btw.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mamas, please I need suggestions on beautiful ukwani baby girl names + meaning smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
My first ANC was like that, but the next time I went, we had lecture o, they taught us on induction... Reasons for it, risks, types, conditions etc. Twas interesting, and we did exercise too unlike the 1st time

Okkk thnks sweery, i thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats all mamas that have delivered and new mamas.
God bless your homes
rofemiguwa:
Hi mamas. I have lg twin tub 5kg washing machine for sale.it is brand new.i will be selling at give away price of 43 thousand. Please buyer must be resident in Lagos.

Please it is jus a onetime offer.a friend waants to dispose her wedding gifts as she needs space in her home.

All interested mamas should cc me.
Thank u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
sayoddy:
Congrats Mumtwins08 and other newly moms.

Thanks to prettmum, rezzy, Twogreatnations and the "likers". Baby March is E-Prostrating to you all

Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone ... To the mamas who had CS . Every evening .. At exactly 6pm I start running temperature , fever , headaches . My incision site is ok . But it's been happening for the past 3 days now . Has anyone experimented this before ? 2ndly my breast get filled up and hard easily I started pumping to reduce it ... Is there anything I can use to reduce the hardness ? Lastly when can I start tying my tummy ... It's all soft and saggy tho not bigger than how it use to be . Thanks for your answers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
dosht:
My BS
On the 11th of august i started loosing my mucus plug that was dh birthday. I was so happy that my LO is going to be dh's birthday mate.at 6pm I reached the hospital and was checked i was one cm gone. I hissed and told them im going home and they asked if my place is not far. i said no. fastforward to saturday morning i started leaking fluids. I didnt even disturb myself again since the water isnt much and my appointment is on monday. so on monday at the anc my consultant after checking me and baby's heartbeat he looked at me and smiled and said you're tired isnt it?and asked if i have any complain i told him what happend and he said madam you are not going home. I'll have to induce you.fear grip me. I went back home to pick my bags and prepared food for dh and dd. I called hubby and he said he knew that is going to happen. I picked up my 70 days fasting and prayer book and looked around my room and said Lord Jesus I'm leaving here alone I want to come back with my bundle of joy and my family. Off to hospital.The doc I met on duty said my consultant didn't give him go ahead to do anything. Na so I started to para o. Some minutes later he asked me to follow him that he want to check the fluid. Then he induced me and told me to be on my bed no waka waka. I saw bible on my bed I started reading fear started catching me I read my 70days book and gist with two other mamas and slept off. Fast forward to 8am The gynaecologist in charge of me came and ask me if everything is fine and I said yes but the catheter hasn't fallen off he told me not to eat heavy food.so on Wednesday morning at 4am I started feeling the urge to poop and I say this time poop must come out as I pushed the catether just fell off and I said think God.was checked i was 4cm gone at8am the consultant came in with the gynaecologist he checked me 7cm gone was so happy cos I'm not feeling much contractions.
He said he want to help me now that I should cooperate with him.Na so he ruptured the membrane. The sweet matron was just squeezing my hand gently. I wasn't screaming but if you look into my eyes you will know I'm in pains with tears. then he set up the drip and said within twenty five minutes I'll be smiling with my baby I said amen. Then the main contraction started the matron taught me breathing skills it really helped me at every contraction I would hold my bed and bury my head inside the pillow shaking my legs within ten minutes the pains started coming like every seconds I remembered what my mother told me with my first I didn't know it was time to push. so I dip my finger into my jajaina and felt los head I said nurse I'm ready they ready biti ba WO now now? I said I'll push o. then the matron ,a doctor and two nurses arrived and told me to push. I push so try the matron you are not pushing o. hold your ankles lift up your head and look onto your navel. did it for where. put oil lubricate it expand my jajaina the same thing.
Then sha said I'll give you two more chances if the baby didn't come out she'll give me a tear I started. begging her she said where the baby is that he can started inhaling fluids. one of the nurses held my hand and started praying for me I looked into the doctor's eyes and she told me I cand do it.
I dey use bad eye look the scissors for the matron hand I just gather strength andd pushed my baby head and asked me to stop. they checked the cord and my baby turned then i pushed two more times my baby IMOH FIYINFUNOLUWA arrived with little screaming he was placed on my tummy then they weighed him3.5 kg the nurses screamed and congratulate .me.i prayed for all of them and thanked them. I give God all the praises

Nice BS.Am seriously learning o.Congrats once again.I like the combination of the baby name sha ,akwa-ibom/yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Evacroft:
Birth Alert!!!

Am happy to announce the birth of my charming little prince,he wowed many and charmed me with his beauty, may his name alone be praised. Gave birth on 16th.
Mother and son doing very well.i was still hoping for my surprise twin to show up grin,but it didn't come through.

Congrats to all the mothers that has birth,may they be a source of joy to u.

Congrats to all team August and all the porters. Bs coming pretty soon.

Congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats to my captain @sugah. May God keep u and our baby. September mums, how far?After the first scan showed team pink na so mumsy go buy a box full of pink clothes. Today i went to do another scan due to placenta previa and the sonographer said i'm team blue. Mumsy nearly cried o. The main issue now is the money for c.s as my hospital is saying 180k. Pls is it possible to register at a govt hospital as i learnt c.s is cheaper there. I'll be 36 weeks on sunday. I'm based in Lagos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
mayluv:
God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl yesterday thru vaginal birth weighing 3.1kg at 40w 3days.
Here is wishing all mamas here safe delivery and ATC mamas, never loose hope. It will all end in praise.
#Team August we rock like that. My cappo of life britneystacey i hail you.
BS later
Congratulations o.kisses to our princess kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=dosht post=48825762] my baby IMOH FIYINFUNOLUWA arrived with little screaming he was placed on my tummy then they weighed him3.5 kg the nurses screamed and congratulate .me.i prayed for all of them and thanked them. I give God all the praises

amen, congratulations! May God bless ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
funmz:
Congrats to my captain @sugah. May God keep u and our baby. September mums, how far?After the first scan showed team pink na so mumsy go buy a box full of pink clothes. Today i went to do another scan due to placenta previa and the sonographer said i'm team blue. Mumsy nearly cried o. The main issue now is the money for c.s as my hospital is saying 180k. Pls is it possible to register at a govt hospital as i learnt c.s is cheaper there. I'll be 36 weeks on sunday.

Eyah I can imagine. Same tin happened to my sister ,but that one no send anybody,she dey rock her son pink tins.As for the hospital issue I think they will accept you and yes heard it's cheaper dunno your location sha.You use one day senior me sha,i will be 36 weeks 2moro.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Birth Alert. I had my Princess this morning around 2.42 am through VD weighing 3.4kg without tear. Father, Mother, Brother and Baby are doing good to the glory of God. B.S later.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed! August and September mamas dropping it like it's hot!

May your LOs bring you unending joy all the days of their lives amen.

Please for mamas that had cerclage at how many weeks was it removed?

Tipsyjules registered at national hospital today. It was a nice experience, did little exercise, went to d labour ward etc. Registration process was also fair.

Safe delivery to all remaining August mamas. Mother alive, baby alive and plenty money kiss kiss

My November mamas, how we dey na? The pain I'm experiencing trying to move my legs these days is not from here o. God help me.

Stay safe, stay happy kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
tipsyjules:

Eyah I can imagine. Same tin happened to my sister ,but that one no send anybody,she dey rock her son pink tins.As for the hospital issue I think they will accept you and yes heard it's cheaper dunno your location sha.You use one day senior me sha,i will be 36 weeks 2moro.
Nooo, na u be my senior. I'll be 36 weeks on sunday. I go rock the pink for the boy like that too (except for the gowns sha). I'm based in Lagos. I've already been booked for c.s but na the price pursue me. I learnt that with placenta previa, the woman is not allowed to go into labor because of risk of bleeding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.