Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111502 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lumie08(f): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
portable4real:

prepare your mind ooo.
as you fit meet different kind of hands, both palatable and unpalatable.
also d procedure is believed not to be painful bit rather . makes one uncomfortable.
in counting d cm. 1 finger is 2cm, 2 fingers is 4cm, 3 fingers is 6cm, 4 fingers is 8cm And 5 fingers is 10 cm.

but you rarely see a midwife or Doctor that will insert 5 fingers... what they do is when d vagina accommodate 4 fingers they will just extend it.

you will soon be there.....

good evening pregy mamas.
I'm not pregnant but i like seeing or being around pregnant women and babies. I just dropped by the page and saw this which I will like to correct

A midwife or doctor will only insert 2 fingers and nothing more. 1finger represent 2cm, 2fingers 4cm. the person will then separate the 2 fingers. if he/she imagines that the space between the two fingers will comfortably accomodate a finger more, dat is 5-6cm. If he/she imagines that the space between the two fingers will accomodate 2fingers, that is like 7-8cm. so if the space is so wide, I mean like 3fingers will sit in comfortably, then dats d 10cm mark

for multigravid women, at 8cm mark the baby will most likely be on his way down. the primigravid women are usually the ones that need to get to the 10cm mark

the doctor or nurse will just imagine all this not that it is actually seen. then d result depends on how large or how small the health practitioners finger is.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations to all mama that put to bed.

At last my AYOMIDE show her sex oo at 28wks5day.My November mamas, how we dey na? The pain I'm experiencing trying to move my legs these days is not easy here o. God help me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
It happened to me when I was preg, I went to d hosp and was given amoxilyn and flagil, I was also scared to take drugs anyhow, I later saw a pharmacist dat prescribed canestin or sabrestin tube,just rub on d affected area. PLS don't use d insert o,just rub d cream.
I got relieved,d itching stopped (infection) but d discharge stopped when I gave birth
barak4real:
Good afternoon sabi mamas, barks jumah to all my Muslim sisters, congratulation to all that has delivered..

Please help me touch light this matter. I was feeling itching on my jajaina some weeks ago and when I went for ANC I complained, my doc prescribed Amoxicillin which I used but it seems to trigger the issue, I was felling more itchy and discharge... I complained the following week and he said I do HVS test.. The test result said growth of Proteus vaginalis[b] i don't know if I spelt it correctly..... I met another doctor when I went to submit the result and he prescribed CLAVULIN every 12 hours, I have used that for like 2 days now and I haven't gotten any relieve..... Am 39wks plus ... Am scared ooo hope the drug won't affect my baby and is there any other way apart from using the drug...... Also it seems I have pile and when I told the doctor, he said I sshdnt orry that it's because of the pregnancy.... Please don't read and pass ... Am tired of the severe itching... Any momma experiencing same thing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soffie: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Omojudy:

See spies. I volunteer to serve as border patrol.
na em be say we plenty wey u go catch be dat oooo tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations @ Evacroft and simplebukky. May God bless your LOs.

To the remaining August mamas, it will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
olatebony:
It happened to me when I was preg, I went to d hosp and was given amoxilyn and flagil, I was also scared to take drugs anyhow, I later saw a pharmacist dat prescribed canestin or sabrestin tube,just rub on d affected area. PLS don't use d insert o,just rub d cream.
I got relieved,d itching stopped (infection) but d discharge stopped when I gave birth
I asked my gynaecologist n he said I can use d applicator to insert d cream or my fingers. but I don't put it in too deep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good evening mamas in the house

Congratulations to all that have put to bed. It's been a stressful day for me so no vex as I no fit mention una moniker one by onee. May God bless, preserve them for us.

I found this online this morning and I thought to share

http://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/baby/using-nursing-pillows-wrong-can-be-deadly?xid=nl_YourDailyNewsletterfromWhattoExpect_20160825
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
simplebukky:
Birth Alert. I had my Princess this morning around 2.42 am through VD weighing 3.4kg without tear. Father, Mother, Brother and Baby are doing good to the glory of God. B.S later.
welldone mama, congratulations. More wealth, wisdom and joy to your family. Welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
funmz:

Nooo, na u be my senior. I'll be 36 weeks on sunday. I go rock the pink for the boy like that too (except for the gowns sha). I'm based in Lagos. I've already been booked for c.s but na the price pursue me. I learnt that with placenta previa, the woman is not allowed to go into labor because of risk of bleeding.

Sorry jare I meant I senior u.I dey imagine how ur son go rock pink dress grin grin grin.ok so I learnt too.if ur changing hospital do it fast bc no time again. Wish u luck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=ebony13 post=48828975]Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed! August and September mamas dropping it like it's hot!

May your LOs bring you unending joy all the days of their lives amen.

Please for mamas that had cerclage at how many weeks was it removed?

Tipsyjules registered at national hospital today. It was a nice experience, did little exercise, went to d labour ward etc. Registration process was also fair.

Eyah that's nice.Hope the fee isn't that much sha.wish u safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
@ my teamies,Evacroft n Simplebuky,congratulations n welcome 2 motherhood.

@dosht n @ Mummid008,beautiful bs,thank God it all ended in praise,kisses 2 ur lil bundle od joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congrats to @evacroft n @simplebukky. May God bless your babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2016
tequila10:
1. ..so according to the scan I did last week my baby already weighs 3.48kg..the sonographer was virtually begging me to stop eating esp sinz I stl had 2 to 3weeks left so d baby wouldn't get to 4kg...I didn't get d gist den till nw readin all d BS from Ftm like myself havin babies weighing less with episiotomy. ..now I am officially scared ..if I start starving myself nw would it help reduce baby's weight
?.. Somebodi HELP !

2.congrats to all the mamas dat have offloaded may ur lo continually give u reasons to celebrate @britneystacy , sugah ..etc

3. my able cappo @sugah I am officially team blue..sori for d long post.....
y'all help a gurl out..I need answers

Don't be scared dearie, scan can lie too. I was told same d morning b4 I had my baby bt ended up with a 2.9kg baby. No regrets bcoz I had no tear n weight doubled at 2mnths on our way to becoming chubby. Just ask God to take your delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Congratulations to all mamas that have put to birth . May our los be source of joy to us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:15am On Aug 27, 2016
imurboss:
@congratulations to all the mamas that just put to bed, i pray God gives you all the strength and resources to take good care of your lo....

@imoge2, a special congrats to you and congratulations in advance on the birth your adorable baby. May God bless the womb of all TTC mamas out there ijn, by this time next year you will all share your testimonies ijn,amen.

#peepingmode#

Thank you so so much.
Amen to the prayers....

Hugs. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Wow!!!
Congratulations loistee and britneystacy .... God bless your lo.

Been a while i came here o.
Missed a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:26am On Aug 27, 2016
sweetestmum:

@omojudy lol at shy for fart grin. Yes I am a first time mum. Even before pregnancy when myself and boo want to be naughty grin, we usually count scores on who fart most and which sound is more vibrating grin. Anyway I married my childhood friend, maybe that's why cheesy cheesy
Lmao
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:40am On Aug 27, 2016
prettmum:
@sugah, Ayomide is too frosh, cutie and blessed.... Give him an angelic kisses for me.

@imoge2 and blessedmun come see Ayomide he is handsome

#teamapril4Supernaturaldelivery#

Ss in ehn.... i just came across sugahs post with the modification. .. i wan cry.
I missed cry cry
Will wait 4 next time.

How r u doing ?
Enjoy the days, werks n months ahead.

Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Most senior capt Gaily04☺, you just forget your teamies, a beg give us shoutout once in a while. Missed almost 1k pages, so let me just jejely join from here. Congrats to all mamas that gave birth. God bless our los. I miss this thread. Can't wait for next week #threadcuties. Good morning and have a lovely Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Very urgent

Good morning able mamas. Pls who has used salbutamol in 2nd tri? My gynea prescribed it BT I noticed a reduction in my bump while on it. Hubby says its all in my head BT I can't help but worry. Pls don't ignore.

Cc all mothers in this group
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Sixx post=48773125]#TEAMJANUARYFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY

My Team January, una too like roll call oo

Thnks for all your birthday prayers. God will bless u. Lav ya'ull.

@kemesty, I wan die 4 roll call? Hiaa! shocked smiley anyway no mind me sha. Happy anniversary in arrears, I was telling Team August mamas that 22nd August is a special day but dem dey do shakara,

Ehen @BritneyStacy, how body? I beg you 2 born 22 but u sed 'no way, i wont even reach dt tym', now see, how market? grin grin grin congrats dear, may ur lo be a source of constant joy to u.

Jazzyjazz so sorry, nxt year o sad, ndo. Me am waiting for mamas' reply 2 ur post o cos lipton also helped me a lot 2 get over ms.

present captain, still don't know baby gender o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2016
amypearl:
Very urgent

Good morning able mamas. Pls who has used salbutamol in 2nd tri? My gynea prescribed it BT I noticed a reduction in my bump while on it. Hubby says its all in my head BT I can't help but worry. Pls don't ignore.

I was also prescribed same in my last pregnancy. it's safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
realdentist:

I asked my gynaecologist n he said I can use d applicator to insert d cream or my fingers. but I don't put it in too deep
I also use d cream n applicator once during my pregnancy.doctor recommended it for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
simplebukky:
Birth Alert. I had my Princess this morning around 2.42 am through VD weighing 3.4kg without tear. Father, Mother, Brother and Baby are doing good to the glory of God. B.S later.

congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2016
simplebukky:
Congratulations , welcome princess. Quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
funmz:

Nooo, na u be my senior. I'll be 36 weeks on sunday. I go rock the pink for the boy like that too (except for the gowns sha). I'm based in Lagos. I've already been booked for c.s but na the price pursue me. I learnt that with placenta previa, the woman is not allowed to go into labor because of risk of bleeding.
You should have inquired about the prices and take decision earlier. You can still register in govt hospital as their prices are much lower (usually less than 100k).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Safe delivery to other August mamas yet to offload, our God is on the throne!!!

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Yipeee. Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princesskiki(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

Congratulations to you limsycutey. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2016
amypearl:
Very urgent

My gynae prescribed it for me at about 14weeks, my gynae prescribed it for me and I didn't have a bump then. I guess if it's safe in first trim it would be also in 2nd trim. Nothing to worry about.

Congrats limsycutey! God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

Wow, congratulations, August mamas dropping their babies on daily basis.
Quick recovery to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.