Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111708 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oriste(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
No am not doing exclusive breastfeeding feeding I am using infacol for colic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2014
A very BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to all the latest Moms with thier Bundle of Joy. May your LOs be a souce of continous and everlasting Joy to you and your family in JESUS name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmercies: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2014
meme5: Congrats simababe on d arrival of ur boy. May God b with u & d baby.

Hi meme
Can I get ur email addy plsss read ur posts on ds thread
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2014
oriste: No am not doing exclusive breastfeeding feeding I am using infacol for colic

If he is not passing stool regularly, it could be constipation. Ensure you're measuring the formula according to manufacturer's instructions, and also give him or her little water to drink.

But if passing stool regularly, pls see your doc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teegold1: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2014
I was taking a multivitamin that contains aloe vera two weeks ago. I just foundout today that I'm 4 weeks pregnant.when I was checking something online I saw an article that says aloe vera is not good for pregnant woman.pls has anybody take this before.I'm worried pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2014
@lovinam @bosslady, I appreciate your advices ,thanks. It's just a colleague of mine that needs that help so I told her I will help her find out about other methods of handling the issue.I will pass the message to her, thanks mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
teegold1: I was taking a multivitamin that contains aloe vera two weeks ago. I just foundout today that I'm 4 weeks pregnant.when I was checking something online I saw an article that says aloe vera is not good for pregnant woman.pls has anybody take this before.I'm worried pls help

To the best of my understanding, you took the aloevera when you were ovulating (2weeks ago, 2weeks pregnant). You are fine but stop taking it immediately. At 4weeks the vital organs of spine and others are just starting to develop. Moreover, aloe vera does not store up in your body/stomach/uterus for more than 24hrs after injestion. It usually causes uterine contractions during pregnancy, so as long as you've stopped taking today. Stay away from it and you'll be just fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nkemella: My bundle of joy arrivd yesday nite,bouncing baby girl 3.1kg.birth story later

congrats darling, hugs to the princess.

julicoka, i dont think morning sickness has a drug, just hang in there, 9 months is by the corner, i pray this will be less stressful for you. amen.

mamaddd (mummyddd) good to see you again

teegold1, welcome to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Happy new month mamas
Congrats Nkemella on the arrival of your baby.
@ Teegold1ni don't think there is any cause for alarm. I believe you have stopped the multi-vitamin,just begin to take your normal routine drugd I.e. Folic acid and you will be fine. Welcome on board.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkemella: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tank u all for ur wonderful wishes to me nd my lo nd may God continue to strenghten each an every one of us IJN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkemella: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Here coms my birth story.it al startd on thursday nit I was havn little contractons dt lastd through out d whole nite til morning den i told my hubby abt d pains he Said may be is labour,en on friday morning d pains reduced bt it was comn nd going den I did som excercis nd small running after dt I wnt to urinat wen I wipe I saw som brownish discharge,I quickly bath nd went to d hospital after seeing d dr he said ok may be is labour he nw calld a nurse to com nd check me,after checkn she said am 2cm.den dr told me dt I hav to stay in d hospital or I can go nd com bk I said I wil go nd com bk later.I later go bk in d nite nd dey checkd me it was 3cm,I passd d nit in d hospital through out d nite d contraction was com n d going bt it wasn't strong den in d monin of sartuday I wen hom bt d contraction was nt comn much as it use to com in d nit den on saturdaY nit d contraction startd mor frequently nd painful dt I cudnt sleep den around 2:30am I went to pee wen I wipe I saw Show,den in d morning around 11 I went to d hospital nd wen dey checkd it was 4cm dey nw insert one tablet inside my body so dt d contractions wil be mor strong I started walkn up nd down d hospital til d pains becam mor strong dt I culdnt bear,d pains was too much dt I startd shoutn I told my hubby to be rubbing my bk frm dt eleven til 8pm I was 7cm by ten dey put drip for me so dt d Cervix wil open mor faster by 11pm d nurse told me dt it is tim to push I said God I tnk u dis is wht I hav been waitn for deY broke d water,I startd pushing wen d babys head cam out dey saw 2 cord dt tied d baby dey shouted nd told me to wait after dealing wit d cord dey told me to push wen I pushd d princess cam out.bt dey gave me cuts which d pain is stil makn me un comfortable.nd dt 31 August was exactly me EDD.to God be d glory nd may he continue to grant us safe delivery IJN

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkemella: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hav anoda testimoy to share bt dt shuld be later so dt we al wil learn frm it.my breast milk hav nt startd comn out wht shuld I do abt it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aye88: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nkemella: Here coms my birth story.it al startd on thursday nit I was havn little contractons dt lastd through out d whole nite til morning den i told my hubby abt d pains he Said may be is labour,en on friday morning d pains reduced bt it was comn nd going den I did som excercis nd small running after dt I wnt to urinat wen I wipe I saw som brownish discharge,I quickly bath nd went to d hospital after seeing d dr he said ok may be is labour he nw calld a nurse to
com nd check me,after checkn she said am 2cm.den dr told me dt I hav to stay in d hospital or I can go nd com bk I said I wil go nd com bk later.I later go bk in d nite nd dey checkd me it was 3cm,I passd d nit in d hospital through out d nite d contraction was com n d going bt it wasn't strong den in d monin of sartuday I wen hom bt d contraction was nt comn much as it use to com in d nit den on saturdaY nit d contraction startd mor frequently nd painful dt I cudnt sleep den around 2:30am I went to pee wen I wipe I saw Show,den in d morning around 11 I went to d hospital nd wen dey checkd it was 4cm dey nw insert one tablet inside my body so dt d contractions wil be mor strong I started walkn up nd down d hospital til d pains becam mor strong dt I culdnt bear,d pains was too much dt I startd shoutn I told my hubby to be rubbing my bk frm dt eleven til 8pm I was 7cm by ten dey put drip for me so dt d Cervix wil open mor faster by 11pm d nurse told me dt it is tim to push I said God I tnk u dis is wht I hav been waitn for deY broke d water,I startd pushing wen d babys head cam out dey saw 2 cord dt tied d baby dey shouted nd told me to wait after dealing wit d cord dey told me to push wen I pushd d princess cam out.bt dey gave me cuts which d pain is stil makn me un comfortable.nd dt 31 August was exactly me EDD.to God be d glory nd may he continue to grant us safe delivery IJN

Whaooo. Such a wonderful birth story. I can't wait for mine though its still next year. Pls what hospital did u use. Our family hospital is eko hospital and on two ocassions that I've been there since I got pregnant, I don't like the doctors attitude. Na so so young doctors who look like doctors who just finished from medical school. I remember when I told d doctor I was seeing brown discharged, he told me it is missed abortion until I requested for scan and it showed that everytin was okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkemella: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2014
@ Aye88 I used Mary the Queen hospital at Egbeda nd dey ar gud bt dt was nt d hospital I used initialy,I was 39wks befor I registerd wit dem
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jibola22(f): 2:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Hi mamas does any1 no of a gud hospital around badagry........I live in oko afo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 2:57am On Sep 03, 2014
Thank u
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
For everything thing you ve done!!!

IN d name of Jesus
In d name of jesus
In d mighty name of jesus
Jehova we give u thks, we give u glory, honour adoration in dis thread, we thk you lord for the wonderful things u ve been doin in our life, known or unknown, we say may ur name be praised 4 ever more.
DaDdy we commit our family into your hands take absolutely control of our life, Evil sha be far away frm us, no weapon form against us sha prosper, we pray day dey we nt hear bad news against over us neither will we hear bad news over them,
We commit ou dh into ur able hands,Lord guide and protect them, no weapon form agaist them sahll prosper, we blind all evil eyes agaist them we will not lose our husbands, God u will provide 4 them so dey will be able to take care of dir family, Lord as u ve made them d head over us so shall it be ijn
I commit our Lo into ur hands lord be with them they will be wht u ve said they will be u guide dir coming in and dir goin out, we will nt cry over them we will nt c them and regret, we will nt give birth to children dat will make us ashamed evil frds sha be far away frm them, we cover them with d blood of JESUS,
Lord I commit d mamas sat re due into ur hands supernatural delivery I ask 4 u will make it easy 4 them IJN. Evil nurses and doc will nt be on duty dat day
I aslso remenber all dat re in TTC lord jesus hear dir pleas I decree very womb open ijN, all block tubes be free ijN dey shall come here and celebrate very soon,
I commit d prgnant women dat re going tru any challenge God we c u tru am asking God 4 a stress frr delivery.
Lord as u ve made us d mother of d huxmay u give us wisdom and understanding to carry our home, let us be a mother to our generation ijn
I commit dis country as a whole into ur hands Lord c us tru any starange sickness dat d enemy has brought fm d pit of hell it sha nt come near our family
I also remenber d chibok girls lord c them tru wherever dey re

Thank you jesus thk u lord I also bring those of us looking 4 a job into ur hands lord c us tru for in JESUS mighty name I pray
Amen !!!

Sorri 4 d long post

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Our heavenly Father thank u for a goodnite sleep n for givin us today
i commite our activities of today to care project n guide us n our dh n lols
project us form d evil ones n give us mothers d strength to go tru dis nine months journey n also strenght n courage to deliver our baby ies wen d time comes
i thank u Lord for our sists here wich u granted save delivery to
protect n guide our dh n our friends n family
May songs of priase to u Lord never finish in our mouth
i ask dis tru JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Nkemella: @ Aye88 I used Mary the Queen hospital at Egbeda nd dey ar gud bt dt was nt d hospital I used initialy,I was 39wks befor I registerd wit dem

please, where at Egbeda? As in closest busstop. Im using Bee-hess at Akowonjo road but my DH said its too far and he actually encouraged me to use it even when i was complaining that its too far.

Just becos i always complain my this my that, he said i will go sleep in the hospital a week to EDD because he cant be running up and down oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls oo,, what can i do? My back aches a lot. Im using 4 pillows to sleep yet, i cant have a good sleep both day and night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 5:26am On Sep 03, 2014
glory b to GOD nkemella for ur success in delivery
congrate to u n ur baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeedward: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
cryAunty Lovina I have been trying to reach you o.please check your mail box. Oooooooops,Am sorry mamas,Good morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
@nkemella,what a wonderful birth story,God's hand is upon u.

@ehiblessing, big amen to the prayers
@chocome, amen to the prayers.

All the mamas, una doooh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
father lord provide me with party rice for I am craving.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
sayoberry: father lord provide me with party rice for I am craving.
Send ur house addy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chydollz(f): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lol, I thought I'm the only one craving for party rice, this time with moi-moi. Please anyone with the recipe should send to me. @Nkemella, congrats o. God will strengthen you and yours Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godmercies:

Hi meme
Can I get ur email addy plsss read ur posts on ds thread
Thanks
Ok. U can mail me on beelie83@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Happy new month @all
Congratulations @julibest nkemella nd others.... May God continue to bless your family....may children surround your dinning table and may you live to enjoy the fruit of your labor.
Some1 complained about waist/back pain,(can't remember who exactly).... Sorry for the discomfort, the pain is almost inevitable(dats if u're in ur late trimester). However, u can ask your dh to help massage the area; to help reduce the pain a lil. Sorry.
Amen and amen @ehiblessing and chocome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
rezzy: Pls oo,, what can i do? My back aches a lot. Im using 4 pillows to sleep yet, i cant have a good sleep both day and night.

*zooms in*
Kpele my dear..massage wit balm n hot water, sleep on a HARD foam/floor (pad it a lil wit a flat foam or blankets) pillows r to support ur legs.

@nkemella julibest n all d mamas wey born may God kip u n ur LOs n provide riches unto ya family

All newbies una doo...

@sayo n chydollz d recipe na firewood dey giv dat taste..stock up firewood n ditch ya gas cooker tongue

Ana m abia!!
*zooms out*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
DonaTee:

*zooms in*
Kpele my dear..massage wit balm n hot water, sleep on a HARD foam/floor (pad it a lil wit a flat foam or blankets) pillows r to support ur legs.
*zooms out*

Welcome ooo, its been long we saw u. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MariaGoretti: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls o, when is the right time to begin ante-natals fir first pregnancy?

Also, Is drinking Green tea acceptable for 4weeks old pregnancy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkemella: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2014
@ Rezzy frm Akonwonjo roundabout u enter Keke or bike tel dem u ar going to Mary the queen hospital for Shasha,D keke last bustop is very close to d hospital.den frm Egbeda bustop u can stil pic. Bike to d hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:38am On Sep 04, 2014
@Nkemella

THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YummySuits(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.