Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063404 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Topfuncakes166

Why not see the health practitioner.
I dont like d idea of coming and going pains.

Just see them to know if your are dailating or not. Then if possible a membrane sweep.

hold on dear...dont be tired.
You will meet your little one soon.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
iomoge2:
Topfuncakes166

Why not see the health practitioner.
I dont like d idea of coming and going pains.

Just see them to know if your are dailating or not. Then if possible a membrane sweep.

hold on dear...dont be tired.
You will meet your little one soon.
Amen
Thanks @imoge2,that's what am doing first tomorrow morning,I just feel like ranting ni joo,the pain no be here oo,and amen to ur prayer mummie but can I still try that hot shower like a friend advised which worked for her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
orirebaby:

Hi captain. I bought my own from lasinoh from lagos on . pymt is on delivery but dey charged 3k for ph delivery. I got the 2 in 1 for 32600 total 35600 she has d single one too i tink 26k or 28k. If you interested i cld inbox you her num. Kisses to ekene

Pls can you forward me your contact. I need a breast pump urgently. Thanks
PS. I sent you a pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
@Topfuncakes166, like iomoge has mentioned, please go to hospital. Personally, I don't like the idea of staying home when you are feeling such pain especially when you are above 36 weeks.

Although am a FTM but I don't joke with hospital oh!!! I disturb by OBG anytime I have any issue because that's why am paying them.

Please go to hospital ASAP. We shall all carry to term in Jesus name.
God bless

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Egba mi o...choi cry cry cry...i cant deal mehn.ayam a shadow of my 4mer bubbling self.today i put a scissor to my long natural hair as was cutting it down wen Mr ahlez caught me and ordered me to leave my poor hair alone cry cry cry.my head z just dooyin mee one kain.serious migraine and I cant keep any little morsel of food down there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mo wa pa o@Jennifer89.

I yaff nut comb my hair for days now!pls my issue z what will I use to tackle this spitting issue!

I almost collapsed today insid the market when I went for our monthly restocking of foodstuffs.was gasping for breathe.

Pls help a sister!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Thanks @imoge2,that's what am doing first tomorrow morning,I just feel like ranting ni joo,the pain no be here oo,and amen to ur prayer mummie but can I still try that hot shower like a friend advised which worked for her

Am not experienced but i intend to do the hot shower. Hot shower, learnt it helps.... but labour must have started.

And if you have stairs..... why not start climbing and going down like 5times a time... as often as possible.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
BS

relax and read cos it is long.

On Wednesday 21 September, I woke up in the night and start browsing. immediately I feel some gush of water I jump down and check and it was not urine, I called my MIL and she confirmed that it was my amniotic fluid. fast forward to the morning we went to the hospital and I was admitted. the nurse checked me and said that I have not started dilating and I was disappointed. When the doctor came he checked me and said that I will not go home that I have to give birth. He said that they will wait for labor to start on its own and if It doesn't start by 12 midnight I will be induced.

I started looking for a way to hasten my labor. the doctor said that I should be confined to my bed so as to avoid more water loss. I started looking for a way to purge my self. I tried pepper soup, egusi soup, olive oil, none worked. I was frustrated. I was snapping at everybody including the nurses. fast forward to 12midnight I was induced. two tablet was inserted inside my VJay. I waited and by 12:30 the contractions start. it was still bearable. my MIL advice me not to shout that I should endure it all I agreed.

Then the real one start my waist, hips and thighs was on fire and I keep trying not to shout. I started walking about. it was really frequent like one minute apart. I started to vomit with each contractions. after vomiting everything inside including bile the urge to poo start and I started pooing. I pooed like five times and nothing is coming out again. with each contractions I will rush to the toilet and nothing will come out. I tried to walk its not helping, I tried to lie down and it was even worse. I was rolling on the floor. my mom in law was like get up you will get infection and I was like I don't care. I was moaning and the nurses said that I should stay with them. I was feeling sleepy. when the contractions stop, I will sleep, when it start I will woke up with a stronger urge to push. I remembered what they told us during ante natal that if u push before u are fully dilated ur cervix will swell up and it will make labor longer. so when it start I will shout pls o, stop o go inside. I don't know how I am dilating, nobody is checking me. when it became unbearable I carry my four finger and shook inside and it entered with much space left and I told the nurse that I am no longer laboring that I am pushing and I was taken to the labor room.

I lay down and spread my leg and the nurse shout see the baby's head, I was told not to push and they start arranging my things and their equipments. with another contraction they told me not to push but the head is still coming out. so they start telling me how to push, as I was listening with all my might head slip out and they rush and hold it and the rest of the body slip out. I didn't push. I was surprised. when the head is coming out it felt like a big poo u are trying to push out for so long is coming out. for me it was not painful, it was bliss compared to labour. when I start having the urge to push it was no longer painful. My baby's head teared me. my placenta was delivered and I ask the nurse to numb the area before sewing and she agreed. so sewing up was also bliss except the last part where she did not numb. it was more painful than labour.

The most surprised thing is that my baby that my six months scan said that it was a princess turned out to be a handsome prince. my hubby was mad with joy cos he want a boy. me am like he has to manage all the girl things I bought. he came out weighing 3kg at 4:27 am on Thursday 22 September 2016. he came two weeks earlier cos my edd is 8 October. he is perfectly healthy no special care or jaundice. All to the glory of God who made it possible.

I pray that all pregge mamas will have a hewbrew women delivery and the babies shall be perfectly alive and healthy, no complications. I also pray that all ATC mamas will receive their positive result soon and the cry of a baby shall fill their families.

cc captain feddy27, all my teammates I await ur joyful announcements and remaining September mamas I wish u all stress free delivery.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
blessedchick:
Come n join me sing hallelujah
I represent team october.
You are blessed. Congratulations. Awaiting BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
lilybestie:
BS

relax and read cos it is long.

On Wednesday 21 September, I woke up in the night and start browsing. immediately I feel some gush of water I jump down and check and it was not urine, I called my MIL and she confirmed that it was my amniotic fluid. fast forward to the morning we went to the hospital and I was admitted. the nurse checked me and said that I have not started
dilating and I was disappointed. When the doctor came he checked me and said that I will not go home that I have to give birth. He said that they will wait for labor to start on its own and if It doesn't start by 12 midnight I will be induced.

I started looking for a way to hasten my labor. the doctor said that I should be confined to my bed so as to avoid more water loss. I started looking for a way to purge my self. I tried pepper soup, egusi soup, olive oil, none worked. I was frustrated. I was snapping at everybody including the nurses. fast forward to 12midnight I was induced. two tablet was inserted inside my VJay. I waited and by 12:30 the contractions start. it was still bearable. my MIL advice me not to shout that I should endure it all I agreed.

Then the real one start my waist, hips and thighs was on fire and I keep trying not to shout. I started walking about. it was really frequent like one minute apart. I started to vomit with each contractions. after vomiting everything inside including bile the urge to poo start and I started pooing. I pooed like five times and nothing is coming out again. with each contractions I will rush to the toilet and nothing will come out. I tried to walk its not helping, I tried to lie down and it was even worse. I was rolling on the floor. my mom in law was like get up you will get infection and I was like I don't care. I was moaning and the nurses said that I should stay with them. I was feeling sleepy. when the contractions stop, I will sleep, when it start I will woke up with a stronger urge to push. I remembered what they told us during ante natal that if u push before u are fully dilated ur cervix will swell up and it will make labor longer. so when it start I will shout pls o, stop o go inside. I don't know how I am dilating, nobody is checking me. when it became unbearable I carry my four finger and shook inside and it entered with much space left and I told the nurse that I am no longer laboring that I am pushing and I was taken to the labor room.

I lay down and spread my leg and the nurse shout see the baby's head, I was told not to push and they start arranging my things and their equipments. with another contraction they told me not to push but the head is still coming out. so they start telling me how to push, as I was listening with all my might head slip out and they rush and hold it and the rest of the body slip out. I didn't push. I was surprised. when the head is coming out it felt like a big poo u are trying to push out for so long is coming out. for me it was not painful, it was bliss compared to labour. when I start having the urge to push it was no longer painful. My baby's head teared me. my placenta was delivered and I ask the nurse to numb the area before sewing and she agreed. so sewing up was also bliss except the last part where she did not numb. it was more painful than labour.

The most surprised thing is that my baby that my six months scan said that it was a princess turned out to be a handsome prince. my hubby was mad with joy cos he want a boy. me am like he has to manage all the girl things I bought. he came out weighing 3kg at 4:27 am on Thursday 22 September 2016. he came two weeks earlier cos my edd is 8 October. he is perfectly healthy no special care or jaundice. All to the glory of God who made it possible.

I pray that all pregge mamas will have a hewbrew women delivery and the babies shall be perfectly alive and healthy, no complications. I also pray that all ATC mamas will receive their positive result soon and the cry of a baby shall fill their families.

cc captain feddy27, all my teammates I await ur joyful announcements and remaining September mamas I wish u all stress free delivery.

Congratulations again. God be with you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
babylove01:
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

My sunshine made her grand entrance on 23rd of Sept by 11.15 am weighing 2.8kg via elective c section. Join me and praise the good Lord.

Capo @fedd y27 I don port o
Congratulations to you and babysugar1.

Mumgb, I can imagine you chanting " I want to poo" grin nice bs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Akorkor:
@Topfuncakes166, like iomoge has mentioned, please go to hospital. Personally, I don't like the idea of staying home when you are feeling such pain especially when you are above 36 weeks.

Although am a FTM but I don't joke with hospital oh!!! I disturb by OBG anytime I have any issue because that's why am paying them.

Please go to hospital ASAP. We shall all carry to term in Jesus name.
God bless
Amen,thanks a bunch,will do that tomorrow morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
@ lilybestie wonderful birth story, wow you got a surprise package.
Some scan lipsrsealed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Hello mummies,God bless you all on this thread,am 40 weeks gone today,and a ftm,sometimes the pain comes and I think it's time but later off it goes for the past 3 days,pains that holds my legs so badly,I can't wait to meet my lo,I wake up everyday with hope which is causing me some anxiety now,thinking having a hot shower will help induce labour since walking isn't helping,less I forget,my breast milk has been flowing like every sec,I have to wear a pad often,am tired o,today is latest EED of all the scan I did

Please go to the hospital ASAP. Let them check and ensure everything is OK. 3 days of contractions especially when you are 40weeks is not usually a good sign. Let your doctor induce if necessary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thanks for the response. I drink lots of water. The user manual of the pump says I should pump twice a day...so am afraid if pumping more time may spoil the device. The product is even flo electric pump

I don't know about the electric pump as I used manual but even flo pump is a good brand. You should be able to use it as many times as you like. With my former pump I used to pump every 3 hours during the work day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
On Saturday, I was browsing and lazing around. Didn't realise it was already 10am and I had somewhere to go. I jumped out of bed to quickly take my bath and lost my footing and fell. I didn't hit my tummy but hit my head on the toilet door. Been having headaches and back pain. Doctor says they can't do any investigation till I give birth but the ultrasound was okay.

The scary part was that I was alone upstairs and no one heard me fall or shout. Had to call my DH to leave the estate meeting. My biggest fear is to be alone with no one to help me when I need it.

Still can't sleep. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2016
XX01:

Please go to the hospital ASAP. Let them check and ensure everything is OK. 3 days of contractions especially when you are 40weeks is not usually a good sign. Let your doctor induce if necessary.
Sure will do that,thanks ma'm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2016
XX01:
On Saturday, I was browsing and lazing around. Didn't realise it was already 10am and I had somewhere to go. I jumped out of bed to quickly take my bath and lost my footing and fell. I didn't hit my tummy but hit my head on the toilet door. Been having headaches and back pain. Doctor says they can't do any investigation till I give birth but the ultrasound was okay.

The scary part was that I was alone upstairs and no one heard me fall or shout. Had to call my DH to leave the estate meeting. My biggest fear is to be alone with no one to help me when I need it.

Still can't sleep. cry
Awwww,so sorry about that,it is well with u ijn,u need sleep,coz not sleeping can aggravate the headache,just try sleeping Hun!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2016
mayluv:

Pls can you forward me your contact. I need a breast pump urgently. Thanks
PS. I sent you a pm

Hi please send the email to reachray2002 at gmail dot com.will send you the sellers contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Thank God LO is fine! Pls always take extra care when you move ooo ejor. It is well with you. For d pains can't dey give u paracetmol or u r on other medications?
XX01:

Still can't sleep. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2016
orirebaby:

Hi please send the email to reachray2002 at gmail dot com.will send you the sellers contact

done. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello beautiful mamas. I am very sorry I haven't been responding to my mentions, I had a serious issue with my phone. Everything crashed both memory card and phone. So painful! All pictures and chats lost.
Please if you have recently chatted me as per anything,kindly resend in your chats ejor biko ooo. Thanks
BTW mum iomoge and gaily04 thanks for your patience. Pls other mamas that patronised me from this thread that didn't tell me their monikers I dey hail ooo. Thanks alll
To all preggy mamas easy peasy delivery to you all.
Kiindly visit my IG page @Zippykiddiesplace as I will be doing a lots of giveaway soon. All you need to do to win is to post a pics of your baby putting on anything from us or post the pics of d items alone and tag us. You can as well send in d pictures to my whatsapp no 08030625817. Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Lilybestie! Interesting birth story! I'm excited everytin went well. God be praised!

#TeamOctober# dropping BS sharp sharp smiley

God will make it easy and successful for the rest of us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2016
My dear mamas, is your baby suffering from constipation??

This is the real deal ! Thank me later smiley

Less than 3 minutes after administering it, everything came out ! I have finally found lasting solution to this our po..op matter grin

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2016
You people should wake up jor tongue

I can't sleep cos of heartburn embarassed Any remedies? I know milk works; is it warm or cold milk? Epp your girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 5:53am On Sep 26, 2016
feddy27:
You people should wake up jor tongue

I can't sleep cos of heartburn embarassed Any remedies? I know milk works; is it warm or cold milk? Epp your girl
Warm milk does the magic,sorry mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Warm milk does the magic,sorry mummy

Thanks darling...off to get it done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2016
XX01
Thank God baby is doing fine.

Pele dear.
You will be fine.

Try not to lock yourself indoors.... or in d room
I have been shouting dh down cos he can lock door 4 africa.
The man will lock me in d room. Then lock the lobby door n seat in d parlour n be watching film.
When i screamed like 5 times, he learnt to stay with me or bettet still open all doors n be checking as often as possible with low tv sound.

Just ensure someone is close by always.
OR kukuma seat with them downstairs and lay on d chair....
Pele dear.

Be strong.
U will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2016
iomoge2:

Am not experienced but i intend to do the hot shower. Hot shower, learnt it helps.... but labour must have started.

And if you have stairs..... why not start climbing and going down like 5times a time... as often as possible.
I tried the hot shower, I climbed stairs and waka tire none worked for me o. I guess baby is the only one that can decide when to come.

I ll try and drop my BS today(praying we leave the hospital today) , av started experiencing Vigilante at my end and it is so real, Bobo sucked all thru the night am just trying to get my sleep now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2016
XX01, sorry about ur fall. pls take it easy

Morning Mamas,

I can't seem to be able to suppress this my coffee craving anymore. So I ask, can I take just a cup to satisfy my 'long throat? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Amen,thanks a bunch,will do that tomorrow morning
Plz go to the hospital Sis, I experienced on and off contractions for 3 days and what helped me was being at d hospital if not na another story. I await your good news soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2016
enque:
XX01, sorry about ur fall. pls take it easy

Morning Mamas,

I can't seem to be able to suppress this my coffee craving anymore. So I ask, can I take just a cup to satisfy my 'long throat? undecided
Morning dear. Sure you can take just one cup a day. As long as you don't exceed that one cup wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (6952) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.