Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122979 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:27am On Sep 16, 2014
@ amanda6 please hope you don't mind me asking. How old are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 5:14am On Sep 16, 2014
@Amanda6: First, I congratulate you. Why? Later, when all of these trying period is over and you finally settle down in marriage, you'll understand why. Just manage for the few more months of giving birth and weaning your baby. You can still have a very normal and even brighter future.
May God raise good helpers for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Joy4mi: which eye u take see me. Lol
I don resume night duty,so I am just checking up on u mamas.
Yinkus nkor.

Rukemi all overr.
Tuale, ur head dey dia.wink

you are the vigilante of ur area now o. hope Sweetie is sucking wella? ema gba oyan lenu omo osukan....efun omoloyan oooo. *singing with Sunny Ade*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amanda6(f): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2014
mytestimony: @ amanda6 please hope you don't mind me asking. How old are you?
am 22, thanks all. I really appreciate d love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Amanda6: am 22, thanks all. I really appreciate d love
. Why do I find it hard to believe you, from your previous posts, you stated that you will be 17yrs this year, how come you are now 22? You also said you finished high school last year, so when did you spend the many years at home?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
opella: . Why do I find it hard to believe you, from your previous posts, you stated that you will be 17yrs this year, how come you are now 22? You also said you finished high school last year, so when did you spend the many years at home?
God bless u o, thought I was d only FBI on it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2014
@amanda6,

Too many loopholes. Last year, you said u were 17 going to 18. This year, u said you will be 17 by August. Now,, today, you said you are 22.

You said you will be through with high school by July 2014. Here, you stated that you ave waited for several years before you finally gained admission.

Is it that you are expecting a baby or you have ovarian cyst?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Now you all understand why I asked o. I decided to do small fbi and saw that she said she would be 17 this year in another thread. Also she spoke about just finishing sec school. Tor I no know say other mamas here sabi FBI tinz. Una doo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Amanda6: Hi, my name is amanda and dis is my story, after staying at home for some years I finally got admission, I was soo happy,I went for my clearance and dnt have were to stay,a guy offered me his apartment,dat night jan 21,we had sex and d next morning I went my Way,started feeling sick around feb,but pushed it aside thinking it was malaria, I continue with my studies my belly began to grow, as a novice I never knew that one night sex can get u pregnant,I sees my period but not as usual, when I got home from vacation my parent took me to test last monday only to find out am 8mnths pregnant, my dad sent me packing. That night, d guy denied me am all alone in dis world now, am introvert one of my biggest problem now, currently squating with a friend but Her parent is asking her to send me out, I jst need friends who can b there for me, am not giving the baby up for adoption I love him bt I dnt ve anytin to train him, d doctor said is a healthy baby boy

If your story is true,

Amanda firstly, congratulations cos this gift God has given you is looked for by alot.
Secondly, its good you made up your mind to keep him,Almighty will help you take good care of him and provide for you need.
You are welcome on board, feel free to ask any thing and be rest assured that our able mamas are here for you.
thaT guy that denied you will come crawling before you someday but you will not need him again. just stay positive and i wish you the best. you are almost there. Find a petty biz you can do to survive like selling recharge cards in school. get a small accommodation from your biz with time. Almighty G*d will send you helpers.

but if you think you can gain sympathy here and plan to do any funny thing, preggies here are too smart for you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
People should generally stop with the sob stories. The people you are trying scam work very hard for their money. I practically spend the whole day in the office, shebi tomorrow persin go come scam me. The kind prayer I go pray on top your head eh. You go need deliverance. Mchew
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ 8 months? And u still don't know?shocked Are you telling me if your parent had not taken you for test you will just wake up one day and baby go fall from your body? Haba! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amanda6(f): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

If your story is true,

Amanda firstly, congratulations cos this gift God has given you is looked for by alot.
Secondly, its good you made up your mind to keep him,Almighty will help you take good care of him and provide for you need.
You are welcome on board, feel free to ask any thing and be rest assured that our able mamas are here for you.
thaT guy that denied you will come crawling before you someday but you will not need him again. just stay positive and i wish you the best. you are almost there. Find a petty biz you can do to survive like selling recharge cards in school. get a small accommodation from your biz with time. Almighty G*d will send you helpers.

but if you think you can gain sympathy here and plan to do any funny thing, preggies here are too smart for you.
I can assure u am harmless, am not requesting anytin just encouragement and Love meanwhile pls is Edd d delivery date? It said 03/10/14 nd d placenta is posteriorly sited and not low lying, is it normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
vickilafab:
I used to have painful men station too,I very seen my doctor
How serious? Is it continuous or stops after a while? Is there blood? It could just be the baby implanting in d uterus. I felt cramps in my 1st trimester but I used to have painful menstruation bfor getting pregnant so it was mild to me.. c ur doc for a scan to check u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Amanda6: I can assure u am harmless, am not requesting anytin just encouragement and Love meanwhile pls is Edd d delivery date? It said 03/10/14 nd d placenta is posteriorly sited and not low lying, is it normal?

Babes, this is not a matter of being harmful or harmless... Pls clear the air about your different personalities, abi you no hear wetin the FBI vigilante mamas asked you here. Don't think you can come here and bamboozle anybody o... Everybody here na CIA agents, me sef na black Ops dept i dey, no use us play o, or else....

As for your questions, edd means estimated date of delivery and the position of the placenta is okay...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
My show don show o.... Chai! I just couldn't believe it. Thought the thing go chil make I wean baby first...Sighs.... See me wey wan turn rough rider for kpekusing matters, show don spoil things for moi...phewww. God dey sha...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Preshila: My show don show o.... Chai! I just couldn't believe it. Thought the thing go chil make I wean baby first...Sighs.... See me wey wan turn rough rider for kpekusing matters, show don spoil things for moi...phewww. God dey sha...
kwakwakwakwakwa. No be small sontin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amanda6(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Preshila:

Babes, this is not a matter of being harmful or harmless... Pls clear the air about your different personalities, abi you no hear wetin the FBI vigilante mamas asked you here. Don't think you can come here and bamboozle anybody o... Everybody here na CIA agents, me sef na black Ops dept i dey, no use us play o, or else....

As for your questions, edd means estimated date of delivery and the position of the placenta is okay...
the account belongs to my junior sis, collected it frm her she jst graduated last month,I ve being her for more than a year as a guest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
You are confusing yourself more o. We love every pregg mama here including you. Just feel freev. To ask any preg related question. No try play us o. Edd expected date of delivery.
Amanda6: the account belongs to my junior sis, collected it frm her she jst graduated last month,I ve being her for more than a year as a guest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amanda6(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
lovinam: You are confusing yourself more o. We love every pregg mama here including you. Just feel freev. To ask any preg related question. No try play us o. Edd expected date of delivery.
tx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello mamas, i hail evrybody o. welcome newbies, congrats to those wey don born.
meme5, thanks for d mention.
@Amanda ur explanation isnt clear. pls we dont want jokers here. explain urslf better.
@Preshila, na so my own show too o, while still EBFing.
Lyndaroyce , Chifreke ow una dey.
Lovinam doo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
OK o Amanda.... Preshila.... Chai. why na? pele , u hear? Lmao.

tchiwinnie... hope ur body dey inside cloth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Ayah Amanda6 so its your sister that has cyst eh? Your little sister that is 17. Ayah. Oh such a nice sister she is with you even when you were driven from the house by your parents. Aww I am so touched. How do you people survive? Do u go for antenatal at all?Dont mind those yeye people who did not teach you what edd means. See how I am so moved. Chei mamas make una bring bucket tears de commot me eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
Good morning beautiful Moms, pls is Ogbono soup ok to eat before 2nd trimester? I understand some foods should be avoided or eaten less like fish, potash concentrated foods and all. I have been craving and eating Ogbono these days.
So is Ogbono safe in 1st trimester?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Beedam, lovinam, iyabejji, sayoberry and those other sweet pushing mamas wey I no fit remember how far? Ehen @ all make una no vex o I get question. I usually clean my bossom tip o even before pregnancy. Yesterday I noticed a clear white liquid. Just little. Abeg is it normal? Today again I noticed the bossom tip is dry like some sticky stuff dried on it. Make una explain o. Lol. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2014
iyaibeji2: Good morning beautiful Moms, pls is Ogbono soup ok to eat before 2nd trimester? I understand some foods should be avoided or eaten less like fish, potash concentrated foods and all. I have been craving and eating Ogbono these days.
So is Ogbono safe in 1st trimester?

I ate ogbono alot. Also okra. Even the fish the spoke about avoiding we dont have most of them here o. I also googled and saw a recent research on fish. Aaying it does more good than harm in a pregnant woman. Its potash I am sure that is not good at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2014
mytestimony, you are so funny. anyway how far gone are you, it may be breast milk.
iyabeji2, ogbono has no issues jare. i dont like ogbono on a normal day, but during preggy, i ate shege of it.
tchwinnie, lovinam, how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Thanks to @my testimony and @dhabeautyjas. Now I'm glad I wasn't doing something wrong to my LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2014
dhabeautyjas: mytestimony, you are so funny. anyway how far gone are you, it may be breast milk.
iyabeji2, ogbono has no issues jare. i dont like ogbono on a normal day, but during preggy, i ate shege of it.
tchwinnie, lovinam, how una dey?

I am 14 weeks o. I thought the thing na later later. Wow. Excited! I heard the thing is sweet. The white one. Make una no mind me. 1st timer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
I ate ogbono earlier in pregnancy but now the name even mames me wana puke. Only okra now can make me happy. Even the okra sef there has to be tomato, palm oil and pepper in it. Most importantly it has to burn . Chei pregnancy! u know when food sticks to d pot and burns a little. That aroma yea thats it. Divine!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.