Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120967 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
simababe:
We agreed to the csectn, was wheeled into the theatre by 11pm, baby came out 11:22pm, dh saw his head that it was already formin one kind lump at the back n I head when they said his left leg was stucked in me. Thank God I went that path cos only God knowz wot cud av hapnd. Baby A'Ahad Olayiwola Owolabi came out weighing 4.03kg n wasn't affected by my rhesus factor cos that was my major concern. Thanks n God bless u all.

Team september
Cc: sugar
First pic @birth
Second pic @6days old

A big congratulations ma. God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ijelex:
jazzy you and fried food be like Togo beans and agegebread
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
The rate at which I sleep now is on another undecidedlevel lipsrsealed. Also, I feel pains in my thighs and jajaina, walkin sometimes is difficult! I'm goin for my appointment tmrw and I've spoken to God's ears that I don't want to return home without my baby smiley I will take along her going home clothes with me and Enuf snacks for my toddler cos I'm expectin doctor to tell me you are 5cm gone after tmrw's VE grin

By this time last yr, exactly 39wks I signed to av my baby bt dis time around, dey don't want to accept my option so I'm just there

Hoping to come share good news soon

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Simababe, God be praised and congrats! Did you finally use Lincoln?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Blessedmum, I appreciate God for your life! Your testimony will never be cut short. Congrats on the arrival of your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
luscioustrish:

Iv increased my water intake by force ...thank you my captain so that is your real face cheesy..very fine kiss

Lol @ that is your real face smiley

Just keep drinking and drinking, it will make you urinate a lot and the swelling will disappear. Howver, confirm with ur doctor dat there's no protein in ur urine and also rule out preeclampsia that's if after gulping all the water and there's no difference

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Longest time team November

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
opobutu:
hello everyone,
i am very new on this platform. I got married this year and got pregnant sometimes in may.i lost the pregnancy in july. Reasons that cannot really be identified by the doctor. my mensuration started again in August and it has been constant since then. I have done my period three times after the evacuation and i have been praying to get pregnant since.I will like if the house can educate me on how to calculate my ovulation dates. I have read so many ways to calculate on the internet but i find it very confusing. please help me out. i really want to be pregnant again

As most people have already mentioned you ovulate roughly mid cycle. But Everyone 's cycle is different so whilst some have a 28 day cycle it can range from anything from 21 days or evem as long as 35 days. And also, cycle lenght can change from month to month depending on hormones and other reasons.

You can calculate your ovulation by either keeping a calender or there are apps that can help with it.

It would also be helpful to monitor your vaginal discharge along with keeping the calender as your discharge changes when you are ovulate.

In summary, it becomes long and stringy like eggwhite during your fertile window. And it is whitish like pap when you are not. You can google and read more on The BILLINGS METHOD.

It is taught as a birth control alternative in the catholic church, but it is used as an effective means of knowing the best time in your cycle to try for conception. so if you are catholic, find out from your local church who runs the program or course and attend. Even if you are not catholic, you can still ask and see if you can attend one of the courses run by your local church

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
feddy27:
Pintoxx, I'm good darling! Hw re u and lil princess doin?

D babe is doing gr8,thanx.Kisses to my cute lil man.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
luscioustrish:
Cc: @feddy27
Present ma!!
Ready to pop anytime from now according to the doctor.
Bags not packed but i've washed and done half of the ironing.
Congratulations to our 2 October teamies dropping it already wink

Still team surprise sad

Who else has waist pain n swollen feet oh??!

Teamie, if u see my feet these recent times, u will shout. grin..... Anyway, it will soon be over and it will be worth it with our bundle of joy in our hands

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good evening mamas. Congrats to mamas who have met their LOs. @ma'am imoge2 thank you for asking of us. We are doing good. God bless you. It will end in praise for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
simababe:
We agreed to the csectn, was wheeled into the theatre by 11pm, baby came out 11:22pm, dh saw his head that it was already formin one kind lump at the back n I head when they said his left leg was stucked in me. Thank God I went that path cos only God knowz wot cud av hapnd. Babyi came out weighing 4.03kg n wasn't affected by my rhesus factor cos that was my major concern. Thanks n God bless u all.

Team september
Cc: sugar
First pic @birth
Second pic @6days old
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
opobutu:
hello everyone,
i am very new on this platform. I got married this year and got pregnant sometimes in may.i lost the pregnancy in july. Reasons that cannot really be identified by the doctor. my mensuration started again in August and it has been constant since then. I have done my period three times after the evacuation and i have been praying to get pregnant since.I will like if the house can educate me on how to calculate my ovulation dates. I have read so many ways to calculate on the internet but i find it very confusing. please help me out. i really want to be pregnant again

My dear, don't bother urself it is God that gives conception. My preggy is a big testimony my MC is very irregular with terrible menstrual pain the lowest cycle I got is 39days and this is like once or twice in a year compared to 62, 79 even 106days. When my gyney saw my Mc chart cos my hubby keeps track of it he was worried. I ran hormonal profile test both in Najia and in the UK and the result were fine. In the Uk was told I will take a particular drug to correct it. I asked for the side effect they said migraine I ran for my life (from frying pan to fire grin)My hubby and I wasn't bothered cos we believed God's word in Ruth 4:13, ps113:9 & Deut7:14. Amidst the irregularity I became 2months preggy without knowing. So just trust God and be patient. Conception is not in the tracking of ovulation but in God's hand.

Congratulation to all the mama's that has dropped their los.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2016
zaynie:

Mama Sophia abeg look the page well o, it says 2006 and not 1996..... tongue

Pulling your legs grin
How's Sophia? Any tooth yet? embarassed

Abeg how many October 2015 don get teeth.. make e no be like say all of them forget their teeth for heaven lipsrsealed

CC Niyyah, Iffffffy, Justcurious, EverfaithfulGod, Ummtwins2, Ijeoma2728, Stadora, Virtuouswife, Mamaboms, Kendlez, Joilin, Wokeyim, Misen, Kendrallmai, Tyconcepts, Happymama, Tonneth, Toparie, Ennyhollar1, Smokeydrinky, Gtkay, T4tunu, Mbula.
Best teamies ever... kiss
All protocols observed. cheesy
Warmest regards to all
Now, i truly want to send a huge shout out once again to dearest #TeamOctober2015! It was some serious count down this time, last year. God has been God, and Faithful has He been.
#PraiseReport
At 11months exactly, our little one got her tooth delivered..! grin Haaaa. 11months loun loun after serious expectation. Interestingly, she is perfecting her walking steps, too, yep! We'd be rocking in our dancing shoes when she clocks one, next month! Happy Anniversary teamies.

Bestest regards to all mommas and intending mommas in the building. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2016
I can't keep calm!!! It's my wedding anniversary today!!!!
This day 3years ago I married my best friend kiss kiss and I got the perfect anniversary gift last month, my mini Mr Sugah, Ayomide kiss kiss kiss kiss.

In the spirit of celebration, babies born today gets 1500 naira credit.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:
This day 3years ago I married my best friend kiss kiss and I got the perfect anniversary gift last month, my mini Mr Suga..h, Ayomide kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Happy anniversary darling! More bliss and joy will continually be in your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats dearie, happy anniversary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 2:39am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:
This day 3years ago I married my best friend kiss kiss and I got the perfect anniversary gift last month, my mini Mr Sugah, Ayomide kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Hbd cappo,more blissful years ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 2:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Am the only one observing vigilante in the house tonight. Make Una enjoy Una sleep o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:01am On Sep 28, 2016
feddy27:

Happy anniversary darling! More bliss and joy will continually be in your home
Thanks dear. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:02am On Sep 28, 2016
hotmomma:
Congrats dearie, happy anniversary.
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:04am On Sep 28, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Am the only one observing vigilante in the house tonight. Make Una enjoy Una sleep o.
No be only you o. Woke up to feed my lil man, sleep vanish from my eyes.
Thanks for the good wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 4:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Pls mamas dat stay around iyana ipaja, where is d nearest health centre located? I stay on NYSc road nd I need 2 give my lo his immunization. Tank u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:20am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:

Happy wedding anniversary to you. More joy and blessings to your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 4:33am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:

happy Anniversay mumi Ayomide,Many more good yrs to come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Mummytee:
happy Anniversay mumi Ayomide,Many more good yrs to come
Emerald22:

Happy wedding anniversary to you. More joy and blessings to your home.
Amen!
Thanks a bunch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Hallos my sis....

Just passing through... smiley

Zaynie, kaffy4bill, liftedhands , kimoni , ozycy, stadora, Tyconcepts, beyedew, hafsat24, helovesme, sugah , Niyyah, Iffffffy, Justcurious, Ummtwins2, Stadora, Virtuouswife, Mamaboms, Kendlez, Misen, simababe, doubledouble, Smokeydrinky, T4tunu,mitchyy , enkaydewdrop , ahnie, ginababe , lala4sure ...

P.S.... Any name wey i omit, pls pardon brain me, no disrepect meant , na dis shuren don "kidnap" some of the grey matter.... Much love efribodi, triple tuale.. kiss kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Blessedmum:

Though we are still at the hospital coz he is on antibiotics injection but I thank God because the devil failed in my life. God wiped away my tears and made me a mother to an handsome prince.

For everybody going through one trial or d other I use my baby as a point of contact to ur situation, d God of impossibilities will perfect every imperfections in your life.

This gave me warm feelings... May his name forever remain merciful and gracious.... So stoked , this blessed bundle won't be by his lonesome, many more will surround your table... much love & kisses for baby.. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:

Sugsie.... 30yrs, 50yrs will be spent in rapturous joy as well... God's goodness and mercy will remain permanent fixtures in your household... Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats to All Mamas that have delivered!

Teegali n Feddy27 u look so beautiful Maamas, safe delivery to you.

Happy Anniversary sugah wishing you many more happy years together!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2016
airforcewife:
Congrats to All Mamas that have delivered!

Feddy..27 u look so beautiful Maamas, safe delivery to you.

Thanks dearie! Hw re u doin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
feddy27:
Blessedmum, I appreciate God for your life! Your testimony will never be cut short. Congrats on the arrival of your baby
Amen, thanks Sis can't wait to celebrate baby's arrival with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.