Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113916 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
I greet all mamas in d house,the preggy ones and pushing ones. I pray God answer all those ttc vry vry soon.
I posted here sometime ago about excess salivating,thanks mytestimony&all those that replied me. I was hospitalised for almost 2weeks for dehydration i could have said hello. Thank God am better now i just pray i wont be admitted again cos am in my 15th week now. Pls what&what should be done&be avoided in 2nd trimester cos i dont want to be admitted again. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
mydreams25: I greet all mamas in d house,the preggy ones and pushing ones. I pray God answer all those ttc vry vry soon.
I posted here sometime ago about excess salivating,thanks mytestimony&all those that replied me. I was hospitalised for almost 2weeks for dehydration i could have said hello. Thank God am better now i just pray i wont be admitted again cos am in my 15th week now. Pls what&what should be done&be avoided in 2nd trimester cos i dont want to be admitted again. Thanks.

Why were you admitted for dehydration? Did you suffer HG! Pele o... Thank God, you are okay....At 15 weeks, you are already in 2nd trimester, the pregnancy glow Will soon start setting in and you won't even remember you are preggy... Just make sure you drink enough water daily to keep yourself well hydrated, eat well- take lots of veggies, fruits in addition to your main meals. Avoid oily foods or take little to reduce heart burn....1f you drink alcohol, pls stop. If you dey smoke, biko stop... Then your prenatal meds, take it as it has been prescribed... As for the spity spity, if u can, try to dey chew gum, but stop when you start noticing signs of head ache... Then kpekus till thy kingdom come... Happy baby bump, enjoy the ride...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2014
yugeekay: @Otses its well wt u, their wahala is really too mch. May God mk it easy for d pushing mamas. @Lovinam we r gud o, hope u & urs are duin gr8. Weldone ma. smiley smiley About gud diapers, i use baby hug for dd & its very gud, hardly feels d wetness. Small is 50 for 1k6, medium is 44 same price. It was 1k5 before but has bn increased
Amen o, how is LO, as for the diapier I bought baby hug too, heard its good, ll attest to it when I put to bed
chocome I understand now, have you done it? It is well with all of us pushing moms, may it be easy for us
preshila your post got me rolling, biko allow the flow jeje, lol
sayoberry I av pregnancy pillow o, let me forward my acct so you can do some deposit, then your pillow will be dhl to you immediately, lol, how are LOs
lyndaroyce, lovinam, dhabeautyjas, beevan, juliebest, rukemi291, joy4mi, donatee, tchwinnie and other mamas I twele for you guys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Otses:
Amen o, how is LO, as for the diapier I bought baby hug too, heard its good, ll attest to it when I put to bed
chocome I understand now, have you done it? It is well with all of us pushing moms, may it be easy for us
sayoberry I av pregnancy pillow o, let me forward my acct so you can do some deposit, then your pillow will be dhl to you immediately, lol, how are LOs
lyndaroyce, lovinam, dhabeautyjas, beevan, juliebest, rukemi291, joy4mi, donatee, tchwinnie and other mamas I twele for you guys
present ma. ow pushing. e go soon reach o. may God mk it easy for u and oda pushing mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
meme5:
Cyclogest alone is ok. My Dr. Actually put me on 200mg once daily. At 6weeks, I had cramps with little bleeding. I called him on fon n he asked me 2 increase to 400mg once daily. I researched online n saw som pple use 400mg twice daily. I ON MY OWN now started taking 400mg twice daily. But never even told him I added d 400mg dose. How do u insert? Front or back?

Pls my sister, I would like to know how you coped with withdrawal of the cyclogest. Any cramping or sorts? Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
I dey o my sister, how ur side?
Other mamas una do o
Otses:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
mytestimony: I ate ogbono earlier in pregnancy but now the name even mames me wana puke. Only okra now can make me happy. Even the okra sef there has to be tomato, palm oil and pepper in it. Most importantly it has to burn . Chei pregnancy! u know when food sticks to d pot and burns a little. That aroma yea thats it. Divine!

Ahh. grin cheesy the burnt one is divine? I hope u can still appreciate burnt okro by this time next year?

Otses 1 of suya kingdom. thanks dear. it shall b easy for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Rukemi291]

Ahh. grin cheesy the burnt one is divine? I hope u can still appreciate burnt okro by this time next year?

Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustDiapers: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=FINA4804]
Try mamia or Mobee
you can find at /spromak-stores or call 08091811564
Buy any diaper from Spromak Stores and get free samples of Mobee diapers.
A trial will convince you and you will be telling all your friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Weldone sweet mamas, abeg i get question. Is it ok to take pregnacare-plus with calcium tablet? Four days ago i was feeling feverish and decided to take 'malareich' anti malaria. Ever since then i ve been feeling serious dizziness that i feel like fainting sometimes. Can't stand for few seconds.
Went to the doctor today and he said everything is ok. I haven't done any scan yet. What could be wrong with me? I'm 23 weeks gone. Thanks all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustDiapers: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=mukht]

Try Mobee.It can be found at /spromak-stores or call 08091811564
You can also get free samples subject to terms and conditions ;-)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
afamgod: Weldone sweet mamas, abeg i get question. Is it ok to take pregnacare-plus with calcium tablet? Four days ago i was feeling feverish and decided to take 'malareich' anti malaria. Ever since then i ve been feeling serious dizziness that i feel like fainting sometimes. Can't stand for few seconds.
Went to the doctor today and he said everything is ok. I haven't done any scan yet. What could be wrong with me? I'm 23 weeks gone. Thanks all
pele dear. its ok to tk prenacare plus wt calcium. are u eating well? Wen did u do a pcv last( ur bld level). Wot was it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
tchiwinnie: pele dear. its ok to tk prenacare plus wt calcium. are u eating well? Wen did u do a pcv last( ur bld level). Wot was it?
I did the blood level today and its '34'. I ve been eating heavily not until this dizziness started. Thanks for ur concern. I really appreciate it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Preshila: Sisters una Dooooh oooo... jisi nu Ike....Ekuse o... well done ooo
i miss u plenty cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 12:51am On Sep 19, 2014
tchiwinnie: Hello mamas, i hail evrybody o. welcome newbies, congrats to those wey don born.
meme5, thanks for d mention.
@Amanda ur explanation isnt clear. pls we dont want jokers here. explain urslf better.
@Preshila, na so my own show too o, while still EBFing.
Lyndaroyce , Chifreke ow una dey.
Lovinam doo
am good dear...vigilantee tinz.....
chai....i just dey zoom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hinahuang(f): 4:04am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=JustDiapers][/quote]

It is diaper From China. Right?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by filcast(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2014
hello house, a loved one was at 27 weeks diagnosed with high blood sugar. The fbs result is 144mgl\dl and the doctor has recommended she go on injection immediately. Please advise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2014
filcast: hello house, a loved one was at 27 weeks diagnosed with high blood sugar. The fbs result is 144mgl\dl and the doctor has recommended she go on injection immediately. Please advise

As long as her doctor is qualified and knows his onions,she should follow his advice/guidelines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Amen tchiwinnie and rukemi291
rukky dis one that you av given me title so, hmm...
sayoberry am looking for money na cos acct is red, oya forward your add
have a lovely weekend mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rukemi291:

Preshila mi.. how baby? hope u are already taking the next course? cheesy

skimpychick.. i greet u dear..

imurboss... how is the pushing?

Thanks dear,I'm just pushing the pushing o,lol! Just when I thought I have escaped this vomiting that was when the thing dealt with me but it was just for one day share & I discovered it was just because I didn't eat on time, wish I will skip it throughout this 1st trimester. How's ur boy, hope u're preparing to give him a play mate grin

All the pushing mamas in the house, una doooooooh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
chifreke:
i miss u plenty cheesy

Miss ya too dearie... How's the lo... pls help me dash am some sloppy kisses from yours truly...jisi ike
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Otses:

Nne, its not like I get choice for the matter... I don accept am...To God be the Glory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
tchiwinnie: Hello mamas, i hail evrybody o. welcome newbies, congrats to those wey don born.
meme5, thanks for d mention.
@Amanda ur explanation isnt clear. pls we dont want jokers here. explain urslf better.
@Preshila, na so my own show too o, while still EBFing.
Lyndaroyce , Chifreke ow una dey.
Lovinam doo

Nawa o.. E get as e be o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rukemi291:

Ah. Oga o. May you be among them Insha Allah. We shall soon see lagbara Olohun. All the best Sister.

Preshila...maybe you are already here sef. waiting to announce when you are 20weeks gone abi? **rolling my eyeballs like they wanna fall off** tongue

Debbie u have finished matter for Matthias. May Allah make it easy for us all.

lols...no be only 20 weeks... I don reach my edd sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rukemi291: OK o Amanda.... Preshila.... Chai. why na? pele , u hear? Lmao.

tchiwinnie... hope ur body dey inside cloth?

Biko leave me jare... my kpekusing dreams has been put in disarray
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Preshila:

Why were you admitted for dehydration? Did you suffer HG! Pele o... Thank God, you are okay....At 15 weeks, you are already in 2nd trimester, the pregnancy glow Will soon start setting in and you won't even remember you are preggy... Just make sure you drink enough water daily to keep yourself well hydrated, eat well- take lots of veggies, fruits in addition to your main meals. Avoid oily foods or take little to reduce heart burn....1f you drink alcohol, pls stop. If you dey smoke, biko stop... Then your prenatal meds, take it as it has been prescribed... As for the spity spity, if u can, try to dey chew gum, but stop when you start noticing signs of head ache... Then kpekus till thy kingdom come... Happy baby bump, enjoy the ride...
Thanks sis. was admitted cos i couldnt keep food down and cos of excess vomitting. Will take to your advice. vry affraid of kpekus ooo. lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls help needed, a friend is 42 wks today and her Dr. has scheduled her to be induced on monday(i hear sey dat tin dey pain). Is dia anything dat she can do to speed up the process?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
@Rukemi, body dey inside cloth o.lol
@ mydreams25, dont b afraid of kpekusing o, u need am in "quantum" nw.lol
@ all mamas, i hail o. who has d baton nw?
Julieni, juliebest, mamaabike, skimpychick, kingskidddie, meme5, dhabeautyjas, all a-z mamas wey dey MIA, i hail o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Besea: Pls help needed, a friend is 42 wks today and her Dr. has scheduled her to be induced on monday(i hear sey dat tin dey pain). Is dia anything dat she can do to speed up the process?
y wait till monday.She s already 14 days past her EDD. Most centres ll start d induction after 10days.Dearlier d better.As for d pain, i think she shld focus on d wellbeing of her baby and endure, its all for good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.