Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112940 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hi mummies and aunties reporting for threadcuties

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to all mama that just delivered. God bless your bundles of joy
HWA mama sugah. More of God's blessings in your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cute babies everywhere.... Weldone mamas, God bless u all.

Congrats to mamas who just delivered their LOs....

To all newbies... welcome, I wish u all a H and H nine months.

November mama... How r u all, i'm ready to port o.. the heaviness in my jajaina is not here at all

To all ATC mamas, the month of October is ur month, we shall rejoice with u.

@Iomoge, i'm ready to pop too...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
quin9:
Birth Alert!
*singing in Saka's voice* i don port oh...
Had my princess yesterday 28th,@39wks,all glory to God,birth story shall be duly submitted
To my fellow teammates,God see you through safely
#teamoctober
cc: feddy27
Congratulations teamie,thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
UMU Mara nma! eh fine fine babies, they all look adorable and May God bless and keep them for us. AMEN AMEN AMEN
SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE APRIL MAMAS
GIDDYPERSON
UNIC
LADDIVA
AHNIE
MYDREAM25 DONT WORRY THIS PHASE WILL PASS
SWEETESTMUM I HOPE YOU MAMAS ARE GOOD....
IYABETAJOS I CAN SEE WELCOME AND HAPPY BUMPING
WHERE IS
LIFTEDHANDS MY SISTER
IS WELL WITH US ALL. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
princessKF:
Cute babies everywhere.... Weldone mamas, God bless u all.

Congrats to mamas who just delivered their LOs....

To all newbies... welcome, I wish u all a H and H nine months.

November mama... How r u all, i'm ready to port o.. the heaviness in my jajaina is not here at all

To all ATC mamas, the month of October is ur month, we shall rejoice with u.

@Iomoge, i'm ready to pop too...
sorry dear, it will soon pass,feeling d same too
Hmmm I see massive porting to October, I know @feddy27 is gonna receive us.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Hmmm I see massive porting to October, I know @fed..dy27 is gonna receive us.

My arms are opened to receive you all with joy in my heart grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
feddy27:

My arms are opened to receive you all with joy in my heart grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
We are ready o.
My office pipu were saying i may born b4 monday... i quickly tell them God forbid o.
Make baby wait....lol
Even as i ready reach... no be that kind ready of 35weeks.
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Hmmm I see massive porting to October, I know @feddy27 is gonna receive us.

She doesn't have a choice.... BH is now regular. It will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kendrick Ifeolu Imo-obong
Dh took this pic few hours after delivery.
Blessedmum biko how are you coping?
God bless mothers..vigilante is so real couple with the fact that i need to be going for dressing.
my feet are swollen ...i dont even know what to do again
i will try and submit my BS soon

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
iomoge2:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
We are ready o.
My office pipu were saying i may born b4 monday... i quickly tell them God forbid o.
Make baby wait....lol
Even as i ready reach... no be that kind ready of 35weeks.
Lol

@mummyife ur baby is Cute... kiss kiss

Lol... they shld pls not rush Zoe, pple have been asking hubby when they will come and eat meat o, lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
My cutie @12weeks
It can only be God

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cute babies everywhere. God bless mothers for their endless sacrifices. You mothers are doing a great job@ Amhappy, mummyife, Blessedmum, tipsyjules, okeoghene4real, Ada243 and others I could not remember their names. God bless you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
mummyife:
Blessedmum biko how are you coping?
God bless mothers..vigilante is so real couple with the fact that i need to be going for dressing.
Handsome bobo, u ll be highly favoured ijn.

Motherhood is easy don't let me say otherwise. Baby Jay sleeps all thru the day and does his thing at night.
Why are you going for dressing? My surgery site is almost dry though I still clean with spirit.

My feet are swollen as well dunno why and d funniest thing is it wasn't swollen during pregnancy.

Am so happy we're going home tomorrow and I will finally get to sleep on my bed as a mother. Can't wait to introduce son to his new home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
AmJane:
Cute babies everywhere. God bless mothers for their endless sacrifices. You mothers are doing a great job. God bless you all.
Thanks Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
hope we are not too late. my son at one week. him at five days.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
lilybestie:
hope we are not too late.
my son at one week.
him at five days.

Sofri with that powder oh! it's not too good for babies anymore.

Kisses to the cutie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
babythug:

Sofri with that powder oh! it's not too good for babies anymore.
Kisses to the cutie
thanks dear. it is for heat rashes o. I covered him too much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by quin9(f): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
@sugah congrats on your anniversary,God continue to bless your home
Yaay...we won something! grin Thanks,i'll pm u when I get back

Thanks everyone, may Joy never cease from your homes
October teamies it shall end in praise for you all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
mbula:

...meanwhile howz preparation for birthday is this buhari's economy.... Iol...
Your boy too much.
Na so I sitdown dey look Oga Bubu today in a meeting. In my mind na "Nigeria go better"
Still not sure about the bday celebration but will start planning towards it, if everything play out well, fine if not lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ada243:
#thread cuties
#My Precious Jewels are saying hi
They are damn cute kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Baby Jisola reporting for threadcuties, took these pictures on Tuesday (exactly one month old)

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas and their cuties! You ladies re doin a great job! Thumbs up to you kiss

Lilybestie, avoid using soap and oils on his face. The heat rashes will clear. Also reduce the layers of covering. Powder is not advisable for infants cos it can cause respiratory disorders.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
limsycutey:
Baby Jisola reporting for threadcuties, took these pictures on Tuesday (exactly one month old)

Beautiful cot kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
tipsyjules:

I present to you Prince PRAISE Ekundayo Motunrayo Ayomide Emediong grin
Only one person get all these names. I love your MIL already. Ayomide is so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
lilybestie:
hope we are not too late.
my son at one week.
him at five days.

Cute boy! Dis my fine baby nai u wear dis thick cloth + cap! I wee flog u o tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amhappy:
My cutie @12weeks
It can only be God

Cuteness personified

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thank God I didn't miss today. I have been promising to post every Thursday and before I know it, it's Friday already.
Congrats to the mamas that have given birth.
Welcome to the newly preggers, wishing u a healthy and safe delivery when due.
ATC sisters God has done it already.

OK. Here are my lifes spice kiss kiss kiss

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
mummyife:
Bless..edmum biko how are you coping?

Congrats mama! Cute baby

Drink a lot of water. You need to pass out more urine for the swelling to reduce
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
ozycy:
They are damn cute kiss
thank u dear cc AmJane
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
The mamas complaining about open stitches, una get mind they look that place choi lol

@ limsycutie your boy is so tall and cute

Plenty threadcuties today. Mamas I dey hail una for all your good work .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
mompurity2:
Thank God I didn't miss today. I have been promising to post every Thursday and before I know it, it's Friday already.
Congrats to the mamas that have given birth.
Welcome to the newly preggers, wishing u a healthy and safe delivery when due.
ATC sisters God has done it already.

OK. Here are my lifes spice kiss kiss kiss
Wooow, I luv them. sooo cute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.