Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121217 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
beautiful mamas vigilantee mamas and pushing mamas hw una dey I miss u guys
@chocome Congratulations on ur arrival of ur Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
beautiful mamas vigilantee mamas and pushing mamas hw una dey I miss u guys
@chocome Congratulations on d arrival of ur Lo d lord will provide for everything.

all d new mamas DAT jux got deir Bft congrats and welcomed to d pushing club d Lord will see us through in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
DonaTee:
smiley

@tchiwinnie nwunyedim how far? Anya gi? Ole? I don miss u ooo

All ma beauryful mamas una doo...all d beauryful newbies welicome, all beauryful new mums daalu kwanu. Welcome to vigilante association of naija. God is ya muscle grin
DONATEE DONATED!Gud to hv u back. Wellucom wellucom. O gakwara ofuma? Jehovah wu Eze.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrats Chocome, may she bring joy continually to ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Is it ok to feel unusually hotter than others in same room? There's a kind of more heat going all over my body. I need more air.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
iyaibeji2: Is it ok to feel unusually hotter than others in same room? There's a kind of more heat going all over my body. I need more air.

We are together, lol. I hardly wear clothes around the house anymore, even under AC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
bossladyMo:

We are together, lol. I hardly wear clothes around the house anymore, even under AC

Ewooo!!!! so how long should this heat continue? 15weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2014
iyaibeji2:

Ewooo!!!! so how long should this heat continue? 15weeks

Till you give birth, hehehe. Me I'm already at the tail end of my pregnancy though.

2 nights ago, PHCN did their best, and to make matters worse, the gen was bad....my husband had to turn to generator repairer by 1am in the morning, cos I just could not sleep...the heat was radiating all over me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2014
switgoody: October mum where ar we? Mama funmi,otses and d rest. The long awaited month is almost here Halleluyah grin
My sister the long awaited month that we have been waiting for is here, may it be easy for all of us, and may we come out victorious with songs on our lips by His Grace
Rukemi291 it's me be this o, how every
Good morning pushing, vigilante and kpekusing moms, have a great day

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Iyabeji and bossladymo please come to jos. No one will tell you to wear cardigan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Rukemi 291 thnks verymuch n amen to ur prayers

@rechybabe amen, thnks.

please when should one register for antenatal n apart from folic acid which other drug should one take? i am not having any symptoms or morning sickness, please is this norrmal and has anyone experienced this b4? , please all d sabi mamas please help me out with my questions.Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by weareSAI: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Surgery Assistance India wishes all a very HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

[img][/img]

www.surgeryassistanceindia.com
info@surgeryassistanceindia.com
surgeryassistanceindia@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
I wish safe delivery to all october moms. May God make it easy for you all. Awaiting your birth stories. @adoralemom, it is normal not to have morning sickness. A friend of mine never had, i usually call her 'special woman'. But dont start jumping yet, it might com at six monthscheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
hello mothers, pls I want to know d effect of soft drinks ( coke, malt, mirinda...etc)and even bournvita or milo on pregnancy,does it make d baby too big? pls experienced mothers I need ur answers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
megaf1: hello mothers, pls I want to know d effect of soft drinks ( coke, malt, mirinda...etc)and even bournvita or milo on pregnancy,does it make d baby too big? pls experienced mothers I need ur answers...

If ypur baby is genetically predisposed to being big, he/she will be big regardless of what you eat.

However..........

For the sake of your sugar level, it is advisable to consume these things at a minimal/moderate level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adorablemom: @Rukemi 291 thnks verymuch n amen to ur prayers

@rechybabe amen, thnks.

please when should one register for antenatal n apart from folic acid which other drug should one take? i am not having any symptoms or morning sickness, please is this norrmal and has anyone experienced this b4? , please all d sabi mamas please help me out with my questions.Thanks.

Get your Pregnacare Plus ASAP.

It's very normal not to have MS...I didn't have with my first pregnancy, and same with this pregnancy....not even the slightest nausea or spitting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
mytestimony: Iyabeji and bossladymo please come to jos. No one will tell you to wear cardigan

Hahaha! The heat for Lagos na die...even with the rainfall!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
chocome: come n join me sing HALELUYA
thy LORD has done great thing for me
MY PRINCESS was delivered on thursday evening

congrats. We thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
@afamgod ok, thnks 4 d swift response, God bless u

@bossladmo thanks 4 d response, pls can u help with any brand name thnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mum4all,welcome on board. May you have a healthy and smooth ride all the way and may you deliver like the Hebrew women

Adorablemum, you are highly welcomed on red carpet, May God make it easy for you. You can start with pregnacare plus as someone said earlier on & u can also include calcium.

Chocome, congrats on the arrival of your princess. May God bless u with every necessary resources you need to take good care of her

Donatee,welcome back. All the pushing mamas, may God make it easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adorablemom: @afamgod ok, thnks 4 d swift response, God bless u

The brand name is PREGNACARE PLUS...it's manufactured by Vitabiotics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adorablemom: @afamgod ok, thnks 4 d swift response, God bless u

Go to any pharmacy and ask for 'pregnacare plus'. Add calcium too as someone has said. U can go ahead to register for ANC nw. Its nt too early.At least so dat ur baseline investigations cld b done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Good pm mamas in d house
thank you my beautiful family for ur kind words n congratulatory message
who say labour no sweet na lie he talk o for i reach heaven come back
pls i will come back for my birth story wen my dh release my laptop to me
Otses n d rest oct mum i don pass d battion to una
wish u mum save delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
When will pregnant woman start taking pregnant c care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
julicoka: When will pregnant woman start taking pregnant c care

For me, immediately I find out I'm pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
bossladyMo:

If ypur baby is genetically predisposed to being big, he/she will be big regardless of what you eat.

However..........

For the sake of your sugar level, it is advisable to consume these things at a minimal/moderate level.
tx for ur response, am very grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Chocome congrats dear

@imurboss thnks very much n amen to ur prayers

@tchiwinnie ok, thnks

Do i need to add folic acid to the pregnacare plus? the pharmacist said there is folic acid in the pregnacare plus, pls mamas i want ur opinion, thnks in advance. Am sorry for d series of questions, its my first time dats why
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adorablemom: @Chocome congrats dear

@imurboss thnks very much n amen to ur prayers

@tchiwinnie ok, thnks

Do i need to add folic acid to the pregnacare plus? the pharmacist said there is folic acid in the pregnacare plus, pls mamas i want ur opinion, thnks in advance. Am sorry for d series of questions, its my first time dats why

No need to add folic acid, as the folic acid in pregnacare is just the right amount you and your baby need.

Your doctor will give you Calcium tablets also, as Pregnacare has no calcium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
@bossladyma, mek i be you na. D tin(morning sickness) sabi deal with me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2014
bossladyMo:

Till you give birth, hehehe. Me I'm already at the tail end of my pregnancy though.

2 nights ago, PHCN did their best, and to make matters worse, the gen was bad....my husband had to turn to generator repairer by 1am in the morning, cos I just could not sleep...the heat was radiating all over me!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this was me while preggy. chai! I remember whenever PHCN abi na PH-D strike at night, I'll be shouting...heat o! I'm so hot til hubby will go and put d generator on. he had to buy two rechargeable standing fans & cope with sleeping under AC.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2014
FINA4804: You are very correct, I have something close to kudos where do you live in ph. 07080779123 you can send a text message.

just seeing this. I stay at woji. Wots d name of the diaper and the cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.