Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111901 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
@ iomoge2 can I contact you on whatsapp as regards your siggy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Besea:

Iomoge2 dat supreme looks Bae. I used Juno crotchet braids to do dada. My stylist swore it will last 2 months+
Where is the pishor naaa, still waiting. Ayam also looking for what next to do to my hair.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
VEE992:

OK dear...no unbearable pain...just that feeling of something went on down there,i gave birth a week and 5 days ago...in fact the pain reduced after that thread fell off

Ok.
When the thread falls off, if you have minor tears, the flesh will be properly sewn back
If you had ragged tears, the Dr will sew the sewable and leave the rest to heal like a normal wound cos the more they sew, the tighter they pull the skin around.
If the tears are much, after the thread melts, a gaping wound is seen. That is why we shouldnt sit on hot water cos it will make the thread melt before the wound is healed.
The longer the thread stays the better.
The gaping wound will soon close and heal.

Me that my husband saw my yansh and said "Zainab, you are finished.... in fact you have expired ". I almost slapped him if not for the terrified look on his face
Fast forward to about 3 months. Fully healed and he is realising I am still top shelf material. wink

MamaTB, thanks for the compliment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
ozycy:

Where is the pishor naaa, still waiting. Ayam also looking for what next to do to my hair.

You and this your hair Ehn!
How's Sophia the First kiss......share birthday pictures na make we receive inspiration wink.
Fear don make me postpone till November.
People dey call in as per party things... dem think say na as I do Moyo own wey be like carnival. angry
Imagine someone telling me she will feel cheated.
I have promised to throw her a lavish wedding.......Kikikikikiki..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sixx:
Hbd enque and emerald22, wish u many more years.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mummytee:
Happy birthday teamie Enque and Emerald22,llnp.God bless you both
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Iffffffy:
Evening mamas, pls how important or compulsory is 12months immunization.
Oh my, you just reminded me of our immunization, I missed it again today, I totally forgot. Am setting reminder for next week. Can't miss it again. It should be important, all of them are.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
zaynie:

How's Sophia the First kiss......share birthday pictures na make we receive inspiration wink.
People dey call in as per party things... dem think say na as I do Moyo own wey be like carnival. angry
I have promised to throw her a lavish wedding.......Kikikikikiki..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dear, me and hair no be friends ooo. Infact if my hair is getting old and I remember I have to go to salon to change it, my heart starts skipping. I don't just like anything hair atall starting from day one as hair dey pain me wella. I ve told DH I want to cut my hair, but he doesnt just like the idea, I be been cutting the hair gradually. Shee they said its natural hair that's reigning now, I have capitalized on it and cutting my hair jeje.

No birthday pix yet, I haven't actually made us my mind if we are celebrating the birthday party, will do so soon. Na Bubu no gree me see road shaa. It's well.

Cheated Ke, what does she know. Just snap enough pishor to show her when she grows up. The birthday party should better be hot ooo as per Ada Ada (first girl). Kiss her for me as me sef get cartarrh.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Giddyperson:
Mydreams25
Unic1
Itissettled3
MoskiDarl
LaDivva
Folamee
Prettmum
Sweetestmum
Ahnie
Olukunle5
Abiagirl777
Tutucious

Hi my teamies, I've been a very bad captain, for this and all my other sins I ask for forgiveness cheesy grin

Special welcome to Tutucious and every other new member that came in my absence, please give me a mention.

MoskiDarl, how have you been?

Hope morning sickness has finally left our dwelling places. My own morning sickness was SPECIAL. It's officially the worst thing I've had to go through in my life. God forbid it again for me. I lost 7kg, cuz I could literally not eat anything, for weeks but on the bright side, I can now fit into all my sexy old clothes that stopped fitting me way before pregnancy.

Finally did my first scan last week at 14 weeks and was so shocked to see how big the baby looks, and that he survived all that stress grin.

I actually now have a visible bump, could still pass for someone that ate too much Amala, but it's still a bump and it's there tongue LaDivva, how's yours coming cheesy

Please can y'all come and give updates, I promise not to go AWOL again lol.

I guess this Team April, I'm a FTM, in our 13 weeks, EDD os April, hope I'm welcome although I havent registered yet..will do soon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:28am On Oct 21, 2016
happy birthday teamie; Emerald22 and enque. May your days be filled with heaven's blessings

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2016
jamjam5000:

Thanks maam zay..nie...

She caught cold cos it's " fall" which is known as flu season and i have been taking her out.
But is it ok to give her the palm oil thingy considering her age n what dose wld u recommend

Sorry about your daughter. Did you take the flu vaccine? If you did, you should be able to pass some immunity to her via breastmilk. The weather is a roller coaster these days. try keep her warm as well. Pedialyte electrolyte is good; got the popsicle one for my son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2016
bussy2rhymes:
Birth Alert

My Prince made a grand entrance this evening at 5:35pm
Thank you all for been there for me.

Wish every pregnant woman here safe delivery and all gtc BFP soonest.

Bs later

Congratulations my darling teamie! Thank God it ended in praise. On behalf of #TeamOctober#, we celebrate with you and your family. Welcome precious baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gewezzy1(f): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2016
pls in help
I have this rash on my labia minora, the part of the labia with no hair, before it was itching but when i startd using anti fungal cream it stopped, but the rash isn't gone yet. Pls can anyone tell me what this is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2016
zaynie:

Your baby is fine. kiss
Stop worrying. Fetuses are stronger than we give them credit for.
Some don't even take those drugs at all and the babies come out looking fresh and healthy.
Awww, thanks u for this ! xoxo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Favouredmom:
@ iomoge2 can I contact you on whatsapp as regards your siggy?

Yes o.
U can.... lets make this money together.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Ariegurl:

Awww, thanks u for this ! xoxo

But please from today try not to miss a single dose.
Especially till u reach 16weeks. Try ehn. It can be difficult but try.

I was close by in d hospital last week wgen a baby was born... and its not something GooD.
Even the nurses were amazed. So u can imagine how bad it was....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2016
zaynie:

Do party 4 her o angry angry angry
Hian...

Do big cake, let her change plentu times n tske 1 zillion pics even if the party is not too elaborate.

Sha do it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:25am On Oct 21, 2016
ozycy:

Is not fine ojare.
My salon geh can lazy 4 africa buh will try n snap tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 2:30am On Oct 21, 2016
iomoge2:

But please from today try not to miss a single dose.
Especially till u reach 16weeks. Try ehn. It can be difficult but try.

I was close by in d hospital last week wgen a baby was born... and its not something GooD.
Even the nurses were amazed. So u can imagine how bad it was....
chai! I rebuke that .Can only imagine. Thanks so much .I will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 2:31am On Oct 21, 2016
feddy27:

Sorry about your daughter. Did you take the flu vaccine? If you did, you should be able to pass some immunity to her via breastmilk. The weather is a roller coaster these days. try keep her warm as well. Pedialyte electrolyte is good; got the popsicle one for my son

Thanks feddy 27.Thanks for mentioning it,didnt get the shot wld do tommorow from walgreen. used vicks vaporizer to steam her nostrils.fingers crossed especially as we are embarking on a long trip soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 2:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Sorry mama,I understand ur pain,Dd was like that and vitC was prescribed,initially I was like"y just vitC,but later found out it works,she's better now,less I forget,was told not to allow anyone kiss her lip,including me for now,coz babies are more sensitive

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:35am On Oct 21, 2016
jamjam5000:

Thanks feddy 27.Thanks for mentioning it,didnt get the shot wld do tommorow from walgreen. used vicks vaporizer to steam her nostrils.fingers crossed especially as we are embarking on a long trip soon

She will be fine. Baby vicks also does good for my children. I apply it on their feet, back and chest. While on the trip, ensure to keep her very hydrated. I'm also enbarkin on a long trip wit my 2wks+ baby and 18months old toddler.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Bellaella and nwapastor, I sight u smiley vigilante is real grin how are your babies doin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 4:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Any december expectant mum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2016
AbbynHummy:
Any december expectant mum

We are plenty o. Don't worry I'll add your moniker in the next roll call. When is your EDD and what bub's gender if you know? How has your pregnancy been? Happy waddling and bumping. May God make the rest of the journey easy for us all

Welcome dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2016
http://idontwantthisdivorce.com/2012/01/dont-listen-to-friends-who-tell-you-to-divorce/
cc : Fadedglory

Couldn't resist this. Good morning ma and have a nice day. Luv you. If ppl like make them attack me. I don talk my own. Many of you will never quit your marriage but won't stop another woman from leaving. You will even discourage her the more. And then return to your own intact homes to enjoy your husband and children. Some are just managing their own marriages sef and are looking for ways to mend it well. Outside, they appear strong.

How many Muslim women quit their marriages?! Only one out of like twenty! God help us all. If you cannot build, don't help to destroy. Bye

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Loisemm:
http://idontwantthisdivorce.com/2012/01/dont-listen-to-friends-who-tell-you-to-divorce/

Couldn't resist this. Good morning ma and have a nice day. Luv you. If ppl like make them attack me. I don talk my own. Many of you will never quit your marriage but won't stop another woman from leaving. How many Muslim women quit their marriages?! Only one out of like twenty! God help us all. Bye
Mama please calm down. Nobody is fighting or attacking you. Whoever decides to leave her marriage did not take the decision lightly. She went through countless days and nights trying to make a decision and stand by it. You don't know what she's been through, what kind of emotional, physical or mental torture she went through before coming to the conclusion that she needs to quit the marriage.

Need I say that marriage is not the ultimate. It's not a do or die affair. I'll rather leave the marriage than risk getting infected with a deadly disease, rendered invalid or worse off dead! What will be the fate of my children and relatives if I kill myself because of marriage? So if her husband was abusing her....she should stay there and continue praying hoping he doesn't kill her right? You do well o. Also, nobody here advised her to leave,she already made that decision on her own before coming here. Like they say, walk a mile in other people's shoes so you can have an idea of what they're dealing with.

I'll leave a marriage before I allow a man to infect me with HIV or kill me, and rendering my child/children motherless for another woman to maltreat them for me. Who lose? I'll rather quit the marriage, raise my children in peace, watch them grow and reap the fruits of my labor in peace, good health and happiness than die because of a man who will marry another wife after you're gone. And yes, I am a MUSLIM!! Please leave Muslims out of this ma'am. It was not a religion thing to begin ugh. Thanks.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2016
MamaOO, nobody is beating her or physically assaulting her in her marriage. Her in-laws even used to love her and probably still like her. A man that stood by you through so many years of... (she undastands me) loves you.

I am not in support of anybody cheating on their partner but do you truly know the position of things in that home? Do we have the man's side of the story? We only heard her side. It may or may not be the whole truth. Just saying. We as her friends will give a biased opinion and advice for sure.

After all said n done, we will go back to our own homes and enjoy our blessings or work on our marriages while she becomes a single mother. Would we be there when she cries and weeps? Would we train and discipline her boy? Would we give her continuous emotional, financial, psychological comfort and protection? Is there really another woman? Can it be worked out and the other woman thrown out?

Fadedglory, are you trying to use your much loved child as a bargaining chip? Like they must come begging or looking for me because of this much sought after child? Some will never come. Dont mind me if I sound harsh. I just want you to see it from other angles. Single motherhood is not easy for you, ur child, ur hubby, ur Mum, everybody. I doubt that man is as bad as portrayed here. You know him best. God's grace. I rest my case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2016
feddy27:
Bellaella and nwapastor, I sight u smiley vigilante is real grin how are your babies doin?

Captain vigilante is real mehn! Haven't slept up to 3 straight hours since I gave birth. My head feels larger than my body tongue
Baby is fine but colicky. He doesn't sleep well at night. Hows baby Fedora?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2016
Loisemm:
MamaOO, nobody is beating her or physically assaulting her in her marriage. Her in-laws even used to love her and probably still like her. A man that stood by you through many years of... (she undastand me) loves you.

I am not in support of anybody cheating on their partner but do you truly know the position of things in that home? Do we have the man's side of the story? We only heard her side. It may or may not be the whole truth. Just saying. We as her friends will give a biased opinion and advice for sure.

After all said n done, we will go back to my own home and enjoy my blessings or work on our marriages while she becomes a single mother. Would we be there when she cries and weeps? Would we train and discipline her boy? Would we give her continuous emotional, financial, psychological comfort and protection? Is there really another woman? Can it be worked out and the other woman thrown out? Are you trying to use your much loved child as a bargaining chip? -like they must come begging because of this much sought after child? Dont mind me if I sound harsh. I just want you to see it from other angles. God's grace. I rest my case.

I do understand. But bear in mind "He who wears the shoes, knows where it pinches the most". Like you said, we don't know her story and we don't know what and what she made her come to the decision to leave the house.

I'm married and happily so, but being a single mom is not a stigma. Single moms have raised Presidents (Know who Barack Obama is), Doctors, Engineers and responsible members of the society. Being a single mom is not a death sentences. I reiterate, I'll rather be a single mom than to endure a marriage where I am not being happy or cherished.

You said the man doesn't physically abuse or assault her. Yes, it might be true. But how do you know that? Are you in her marriage with her? Abuse is not physical alone, its mental, its psychological. And is refusing to drop her child for her in-laws same as using the child as a bargaining chip? Would you have dropped the child if it were you? Let me just stop talking, this is someone's private issue, it should not be subject of chit chat on an online forum. And btw.... the matter has already been dropped since yesterday. Let her do whatever is right for her ma. Please.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeejaylere(f): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Favouredmom post=50379044]

We are plenty o. Don't worry I'll add your moniker in the next roll call. When is your EDD and what bub's gender if you know? How has your pregnancy been? Happy waddling and bumping. May God make the rest of the journey easy for us all

Welcome dear [/quote
Hello here, am FTM and due Dec... still new here trying to find my way around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Loisemm post=50379565]http://idontwantthisdivorce.com/2012/01/dont-listen-to-friends-who-tell-you-to-divorce/

Couldn't resist this. Good morning ma and have a nice day. Luv you. If ppl like make them attack me. I don talk my own. Many of you will never quit your marriage but won't stop another woman from leaving. You will even discourage her the more. And then return to your own intact homes to enjoy your husband and children. Some are just managing their own marriages sef and are looking for ways to mend it well. Outside, they appear strong.

Ma, nobody will just wake up and pack her things out of her husband's house.

She has her reasons and please let us RESPECT her decision.

Case closed!!!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.