Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8109785 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2016
feddy27:
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count our blessings as a team smiley smiley smiley

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Father, we thank you for your unending love towards us. We thank you for those yet to give birth; supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child birth all through the week, more shall come our way in Jesus name. Amen

Amen cappo. Am okay ooo. My LO has decided not to show on the 21st such happens to be my EDD according to LMP. My doctor said he will only induce 2 weeks after my EDD if labour doesn't start naturally so am just praying my baby shows up soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
aduku1:
Make 30% increase on any money provided, if you want to join MMM or want a

Yaf cum to me n tyconcept house to sell market
Chio.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Sixx:
hahahahaha, Chei,I like dis diversion biko! Neva expected this, congrats mama. Anyway, for ur first paragraph, na so we see am o and only d grace of God can change dt perception.
Oshey dear.....
The whole women fight for ir home tire me ni

@ahnie dont go mia again o

@ zaynie n mumz..........mgt will think abt that

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2016
iomoge2:

Yaf cum to me n tyconcept house to sell market
Chio.
Na how to be guider i wnt cos i wnt buy land for maitama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello mama's,hw we all doing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2016
veleta:

@Fedd..y27,thumbs up for the good job. It's not easy, vigilante is real.
Congrats to all moms that have delivered and to those yet to deliver, God will see you guys through in Jesus name Amen

Thanks dearie.. trust you and lil one are doin great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2016
stephmiracle:

Amen cappo. Am okay ooo. My LO has decided not to show on the 21st such happens to be my EDD according to LMP. My doctor said he will only induce 2 weeks after my EDD if labour doesn't start naturally so am just praying my baby shows up soon

It is well with you dear. Just hang in there. Your LO is cumin sooner than you expect. All the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2016
chizeal:
Hello mama's,hw we all doing

Hey mama, hw re u and ur lil one doin? God's blessings be bestowed on him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2016
To pray or fast is not by force. It is my perception and I stand by it, if not that I admire the moniker involved I wouldn't have commented on this issue. To attend deliverance too is not by force, it is just an advice am not forcing my view on anyone but for me it has brought me peace and joy effortlessly afterall this is a faceless forum, I don't know her in person.

To remain in marriage or leave marriage after laboring for yrs is a choice, I only just pray the choice is not a big mistake and if sharing my experience of seeking prayers first can help just one woman or save a marriage or save any dh from evil manipulation after reading my previous write up then I am least moved by ur mockery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2016
iyomomo:
Hailings to all d mama's in d house, congratulations to d new bfps n portings,
Congratulations to all mama's dat delivered safely.

What can I say, but thank u Lord, it's been an eventful 3 days for me, since Wednesday.
Lost my LO at 17+5, it was a hell of a journey, but God saw me thru.
Am coming back to testify very soon. So pls no sorrys for me, just prepare a grand congratulatory entrance for me, wen I com back wit my Xmas testimony!
#StillTeam2016#
Mama's I'm back!!!
Oya drum roll, purple carpet ,paparazzi...
It's been a year since the post I quoted, and God has put a smile on my face. Will so much joy and gladness I announce my BFP!
It could only be God!
Hundreds of pages has gone by since I was last here, a good sign the ministry is prospering! I'm glad the thread is lively and interesting as before.
Congratulations to all the waddling sexy mama's, all the October mama's in waiting and all that have put to bed.
I cannot begin to mention names, as I can't fit read back all the million pages .
Good to be back!

Zaynie are you still in charge of "you know what"? Lol

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Mommy Zaynie,im ok ma,hv just bin on Rollercoaster at wrk,baby boy z great toi,disturbing lyk kilode. Hw r ur babies? kiss kiss to dem.

Iyomomoreloaded welcome sis,our God z great.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2016
God has been so faithful to me,He answers prayers ,He delivered me of a baby girl safely and add a new year to my age all in this month of October.My e sisters pls raise your voices with mine as I give all glory to arugbo ojo (acient of days).HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2016
feddy27:
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count our blessings as a team smiley smiley smiley

Trust everyone is doing great ! remember in this team, THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!!!! GOD WHO STARTED THIS GOOD WORK MUST SURELY PERFECT IT !!!!!!!
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
Father, we thank you for your unending love towards us. We thank you for those yet to give birth; supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child birth all through the week, more shall come our way in Jesus name. Amen
Present captain, we are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Moyingirl:
God has been so faithful to me,He answers prayers ,He delivered me of a baby girl safely and add a new year to my age all in this month of October.My e sisters pls raise your voices with mine as I give all glory to arugbo ojo (acient of days).HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Happy birthday to u teamie, I wish u more years filled with happiness and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Happy birthday president Mofe. Many many more years to you.

Congratulations missmalachi and welcome back. You will carry to term and behold your double blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:

Mama's I'm back!!!
It's been a year since the post I quoted, and God has put a smile on my face. Will so much joy and gladness I announce my BFP!
It could only be God!
Hundreds of pages has gone by since I was last here, a good sign the ministry is prospering! I'm glad the thread is lively and interesting as before.
Congratulations to all the waddling sexy mama's, all the October mama's in waiting and all that have put to bed.
I cannot begin to mention names, as I can't fit read back all the million pages .
Good to be back!

Zaynie are you still in charge of "you know what"? Lol

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy to read this..... dancing sef.
Welcome back..... you will surely carry to term, deliver with ease and carry your healthy babies in your arms
Congrats Sis kiss..
And welcome back.
Wey that my golden chair sef? E Don tey Wey person Siddon on top. grin

This year is the year of awesome COMEBACKS!
Surysuri
Jennifer89
Jumayin
Teegali
Iyomomo
And many more I cant remember right now.
May your joy never cease.

I am sure many more are still coming back with good news and fresh testimonies.
Amin.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
zaynie:

Welcome back..... you will surely carry to term, deliver with ease and carry your healthy babies in your arms
Congrats Sis kiss..
And welcome back.

Surysuri
Jennifer89
Jumayin
Teegali
Iyomomo

Amin.
Ameen, thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
MY BS

My EDD was on 18th,woke up as usual and prayed that I didn't want labour stress like my first delivery.I trekked to school (teaching ) as I used to do.Sat down during the assembly (I've never done so) and I didn't know why.I went for antenatal and just informed the matron that it was edd,she requested that I should be checked.Lo and behold I was already 5cm dilated.Wow!.She asked me to call DH to bring my bag but he was at work and could not leave.I left for school packed my bag nd Dd around 10:30 am ,trekked home.My landlady who is an assistant matron was on afternoon duty was at home,I explained to her and she said we will go together.I ate,cleaned my house,boiled water and was taking a nap when she knocked.Meanwhile,the contractions were not strong.Around 2:30 she emptied my rectum by passing warm water through a pipe to my anus,I felt like excreating and asked me to do so if I couldn't hold it again.At 3:05pm she inserted tablet through my vj and asked me not to get for the next one hour.Hmmmm the real journey began,the contractions started coming every 2mins and will be relieved for another 2mins.After one hour it increased to 1min interval.She checked and I was 7cm gone.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:

Mama's I'm back!!!
It could only be God!
Good to be back!
Wow!!! God is faithful.I'm so happy for u.may u carry to term and deliver with ease IJN
I don find u taya.I'm glad ure back,u were missed at d crochet fantasy thread
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
@ missmalachi big congrats Ma'am.may you carry to term and deliver with easy.happy bumping!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
iomoge2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3389885/journal-nymphomaniac

Who wants to pass time... grin
No time cry

Chizeal as per FGM, it makes sexual intercourse unpleasant, painful for women who were circumcised. They do not enjoy sex and even child bearing is very very painful something for them. The man will be busy enjoying himself while the woman wallow in pain.
So I guess your own is not the very very main one as there are different types. Since you still enjoy the do. Just like the lady I talked about on TV, she said in most of her r/ship, after the first intercourse with any guy, most guys will never return, I think only one guy was able to even confront her about his experience. Biko watch out for your girl, if it means not leaving her sight fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
I was transferred to the delivery room and the contration pain set in full ,was just calling on Jesus to help and he really helped.I felt like pushing and was told to be holding (mouth breathing was working but stopped at this point) My sisters I pushed cos I couldn't hold it again.She quickly checked me again and dillated me with her hand,pushed again and at the second push my Dd came at 5:10pm weighing 3kg.The placental did not delay also.Had small tear and was suture.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blessedmum:

Thanks Sis kiss

This week is one of the best weeks of my life, today makes it a month that I became a mother. Fifth wedding anniversary loading tomorrow, iomoge2 hope you are prepared to fulfill your part of our agreement?
You are my WA buddy. 6years and counting.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
I thank everybody on this trend,especially the initiator Sis Agiboma,(might be wrong).I learnt a lot from you,compared to my first delivery people were around me but was not really informed.Dh was not even aware until I almost delivered nd before he could call back,I had already put to birth.You were with me along the journey.I'm so happy to be associated with you.May God bless our families .Amen I really LOVE YOU

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Moyingirl:
Happy birthday mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Happy anniversary to BlessedMum.

May your home keep being sweet in Jesus name.
Amen.

My love to your boy.
Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
tiwatopebam:
Good evening mamas in the house, just got my BFP, am team June,am almost five weeks, please what should I start taking, am taking only folic acid for now.

I posted this since yesterday, nobody responded, it is well oo, this is my first time of posting here.

Is there any team like JUNE 2017

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
tiwatopebam:

I posted this since yesterday, nobody responded, it is well oo, this is my first time of posting here.

Welcome Tiwatopebam.
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
Oya no vex again..... chop kiss kiss
You can keep an eye on more incoming June mamas and even take up it's Captainship grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
@Tiwatopebam, sorry dear, you are highly welcomed,the folic acid that you are taking is good, once daily. I am also team JUNE! Welcome on Board Sis.
tiwatopebam:

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
zaynie:

Congrats Sis kiss..
And welcome back.

Surysuri
Jennifer89
Jumayin
Teegali
Iyomomo

Amin.
yes o, mama zaynie, was a sept2015 mama,june2016 mama n now November 2016, all thanks to God the ministry is moving gradually to d permanent site,thank God for a smooth 9 month n He will surely grant us a supernatural delivery.(Amen)
Congrats iyomomo, so happy for u, wishing u a smooth 9 months

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
feddy27:

It is well with you dear. Just hang in there. Your LO is cumin sooner than you expect. All the best
Thanks a lot cappo. God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Moyingirl, happy birthday teamie! More of God's blessings in this new year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.