Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121855 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Ariegurl:

pls should I still to it or I change to Omega3 when I finish this one?
Thank u u
Hello teamie... The thing is, doctors usually don't prescribe more that ordinary folic acid, fesolate, and smx calcium. So all this fancy name prenatals is not by force.
Most importantly is to eat a very healthy balanced diet.
On the other hand, according to research a baby's vital organs develop in the earliest stages of pregnancy, and the omegas are beneficial to that development , so I would say, if u are not eating enough health fats & oils, I would say you get the pregnacare plus , then continue with the original after ur 20th week.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kwentjules: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Feels good to be back.. have being having problem logging into my acct for months now.. I do log in as guest bt can't comment.
@all d mums dat have offloaded am sooo happy for yuh! It's nt easy. Wish to be like y'all too soon.
@iimoge... congrats on d arrival of zoey..I actually cried for yuh wen yuh dropped d good news, cos d journey was nt easy. All d way from ttc thread. Our Lord is Tooo faithful to fail
@Feddy! (Honorable cappo)your geh still dey.. o! Looking unto God dat started dis journey to finish it. Am still team October.. o! Have passed my edd with some days.. will go hospital to seek doctors advise. Bt my God can still surprise me.. I know him! God of last minute surprise!.. I was nt able to travel again cos of those complications I had.. I intend travelling first as visiting. Den my next baby hopefully will be there.
@mama zaynie!! Atinuke is soo big now... how time flies! She shall be a blessing to her family.. Amen
@all d waddling mama's, yazz (MAMA delicacy).. and oda mums i cant rem their names! D LORD is our strenght

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redeemed(f): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2016
@iomoge and other mamas that have given birth, the Lord will keep watch over your LOs' and they shall be a blessing to your home in Jesus name.

@all the waddling mamas, the lord will make it easy for you. Supernatural childbirth shall be your portion.

@ all of us still in God's waiting room, a book of remembrance shall be opened concerning us and we shall testify soon.

Beautiful day ahead.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2016
the twins.
one year 7months
naughty
sweet
funny
jealous of one another
and very playful

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Morning mamas in the house.. I am currently 27 weeks 2 days preggo and both scan says my end is 23 Jan while according multi my LMP my edd is 17th Jan.. I work in a bank and I want to apply for my leave.. wen do u guys think it's best to start as I plan starting 1st week of January.. pls I need ur suggestions and advice..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
smiley

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2016
sayoberry:
the twins.
one year 7months
naughty
sweet
funny
jealous of one anothernah
and very playful
Just like yesterday ooooo they have grown so big.
May they grow to fulfil their destiney n be a light to their world.

**am so loving to have twins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kwentjules: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2016
My dear apply for your leave on dat 17th or 20th.. if yuh born before dat day den go minus am from your rem days... it's beta dat way Dan taking leave and staying at home. Staying at home prolongs contractions. Yuh will be thinking a lot and before yuh know it YUH have spent some weeks of your maternity leave staying at home. Wen baby now comes yuh will now spend less months with your LO. Talking from experience
juliao:
Morning mamas in the house.. I am currently 27 weeks 2 days preggo and both scan says my end is 23 Jan while according multi my LMP my edd is 17th Jan.. I work in a bank and I want to apply for my leave.. wen do u guys think it's best to start as I plan starting 1st week of January.. pls I need ur suggestions and advice..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Mamas abeg when will I go back to my skin color ie my neck n tummy darkened during preggo, I gave birth 2 weeks ago. When should I start using my normal cream n bath soap?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2016
feddy27:

Thanks darling! We made the trip and got home today smiley
Welcome back. Thank GOD for safe trip. Oya offload that your goody bag and give me my own share of goodies. Distance is no barrier. I no wan hear story ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2016
juliao:
If you are strong enough, I will suggest you take your leave towards your edd, say one week to edd. Cos you need all that time with baby when baby arrives. You don't wanna resume work when baby ain't up to 3months yet or close to 3months. If na me shaa I go even wait till ede cos my belle dey always overstay edd.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Sayoberry wetin dem rub for face? Semo and soup ? grin

I want twins ooo. wink boy and girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome back. Thank GOD for safe trip. Oya offload that your goody bag and give me my own share of goodies. Distance is no barrier. I no wan hear story ooo.

Hehehe...tanxs darling. I followed ur foot steps o, 2wks after and we re out grin. Courier dey bring ur goodies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2016
sayoberry:
the twins.
one year 7months
naughty
sweet
funny
jealous of one another
and very playful

Sayo!!! See our twinnies o kiss kiss kiss

God bless them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Kwentjules, my darling teamie! God to hear frm you. Don't worry, it will end in praise for you. Sorry about the complications, God has beta plans. Notin will stop ur waka nxt time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=kwentjules post=50518233]My dear apply for your leave on dat 17th or 20th.. if yuh born before dat day den go minus am from your rem days... it's beta dat way Dan taking leave and staying at home. Staying at home prolongs contractions. Yuh will be thinking a lot and before yuh know it YUH have spent some weeks of your maternity leave staying at home. Wen baby now comes yuh will now spend less months with your LO. Talking from experience[/quote

Thank ma'am.. will take ur advice.. jus dat I stay in kano and DH stays in suleja.. I av missed him a lot that I jus want to spend some time with him and enjoy small kpekusing before baby comes cos it's been long since I last had it.. I no want my vjay to jus close oo.. I no fit shout..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2016
I d

I decided to ask this question here too, I think I ovulated on Monday because I had cramps all day den after peeing I wiped and saw blood. I had sex that night and last night but now am wondering if having sex in d 2ww affects implantion. PS: I had sex sun, Tues, Thurs, sat and sun bfre I ovulated Monday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
mummykyrti:
I d

I decided to ask this question here too, I think I ovulated on Monday because I had cramps all day den after peeing I wiped and saw blood. I had sex that night and last night but now am wondering if having sex in d 2ww affects implantion. PS: I had sex sun, Tues, Thurs, sat and sun bfre I ovulated Monday.
Your cervix is soft during O and some tiny blood vessels attached to it may bleed due to the friction of sex.

Please don't do that to yourself and your DH! Turning sex into a mechanised event only for procreation. Have sex whenever you two want to! 2ww or not. Sometimes ovulation is delayed into the 2ww so just when you think you have ovulated and then abstain cos you don't want to interfere in Gods work? You may have unknowingly missed your chance by not kpekusing often and as the spirit led. Many women have confirmed that they actually got pregnant bding during their 2ww.

Google is both helpful and useless as the same time (sorry to google addicts) the opinion that orgasm affects implantation hasn't been substantiated yet.

If your body is like mine before and after O is when my libido is craziest so how I for take born all my battalion? Cos I and DH kpekused really hard during all my 2ww undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mamas... i wanted to thank everyone individually which i will still do.

Lemme just drop this here.
I am so grateful.
The outpouring of love from this thread and Nairaland as a whole is overwhelming.
Thank you so much.

May God in his infinite mercy meet everyone at the point of their needs.

God bless everyone.
I am so happy.

I and Zoe are still at the hospital.
Will drop my bs as soon as possible.
God is wonderful.
I am in tears.... so emotional.
Even my doctors are still amazed.

Lemme put myself together n come back with the bs.
Today.

Hugs.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Redeemed:
@iomoge and other mamas that have given birth, the Lord will keep watch over your LOs' and they shall be a blessing to your home in Jesus name.

@all the waddling mamas, the lord will make it easy for you. Supernatural childbirth shall be your portion.

@ all of us still in God's waiting room, a book of remembrance shall be opened concerning us and we shall testify soon.

Beautiful day ahead.
Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Redeemed

Beautiful day ahead.
[/quote]

Yessss mama. Your book of remembrance is already open ooo. Very soon, you and other TTC mother's will port to this thread IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do and don't fail to tell me where I went wrong.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

I want my child to have a normal family.

where do i even start!

Ok first thing, a normal family is a relative term.
A child does not need 2 parents to have a normal childhood.

I will never advise anyone to get married just for the sake of a child. You owe it, not to yourself and that child to both be in a happy environment.

Do you think this man will change just because you marry him? As a woman, you have more to loose by getting into an unhappy and potentially abusive marriage. He may not hit you physically but i can bet my right kidney, you will be subjected to an array of verbal and emotional abuse......( you already are).

Is that the kind of environment you want your child to grow up in? In resentment and regret? Or do you think you will still wake up after 5 yrs and not hate that man you seem to love so much now.

My advise:
Please find a way to move out of the house, and get a place on your own. Move on! For someone that was "planning" to get married next year, if he was really serious about it, you getting pregnant this year will not cause this kind of "change" in behavour.... yes it is not planned and yes it may put a strain on the relationship but not to the extent you have explained.

therefore i feel he may have just been stringing you on.... and telling you what you needed to hear. Sorry oh but "Getting married next year" was a work of literary fiction.

Keep your baggage minimal and move on with your life and your baby.

It is faaaaaarrrrrr easier to get into another good relationahip /marriage with another man as a single un-married mother, than as a previously married woman, ( divorce is not an easy process) and if he really wants to be spiteful he can decide to take his sweet time in the divorce... na you go they limbo....he will easily move on with or without a formal divorce (remember polygamy is not illegal in nigeria - whether it is where all the wives are in one house or whether the man as a trail of seperated "wives" and baby mamas behind him- all na polygamy. )

I am not saying it will be easy or a walk in the park at the start, but in the long run you and your child will be happier for it. He can support you to take care of the baby, you dont need a wedding band or to live in the same house for him to be able to do that effectively.

Good luck, and i pray for God's grace and divine discernment for you to make the right decisions.

This was a bump in the road, in otherwords it like having a punctured tire so to speak, however, change the tire and get on your way, dont decide to park there for good and let the weeds grow all around you, and allow the car to get rusty and useless all because of a flat tire!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
Your cervix is soft during O and some tiny blood vessels attached to it may bleed due to the friction of sex.

Please don't do that to yourself and your DH! Turning sex into a mechanised event only for procreation. Have sex whenever you two want to! 2ww or not. Sometimes ovulation is delayed into the 2ww so just when you think you have ovulated and then abstain cos you don't want to interfere in Gods work? You may have unknowingly missed your chance by not kpekusing often and as the spirit led. Many women have confirmed that they actually got pregnant bding during their 2ww.

Google is both helpful and useless as the same time (sorry to google addicts) the opinion that orgasm affects implantation hasn't been substantiated yet.

If your body is like mine before and after O is when my libido is craziest so how I for take born all my battalion? Cos I and DH kpekused really hard during all my 2ww undecided
thanks dear. I asked cos after having sex that Mon night and Tues night, dh wanted to have sex this mrn bfre I remembered that 2ww stuff.. thanks a lot for clarifying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=AlphaHandMaiden post=50523819]

Kudos mama. Your advices are always constructive. More grease to your elbow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Flodel:

@ zaynie iya atinuke hbd llnp Atinuke 1yr down many more to go enjoy ur day.

Amin!
Thanks Flo. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Blessedmum:
Happy birthday to our one and only Atinuke. You will continue to grow in God's wisdom and knowledge. You will be a shinning light and a blessing to ur generation.

Maam Zaynie abeg inbox the party venue my son wants to attend his first birthday party cheesy

Amin! Amin!! Amin!!!

Inbox what? So that Ayomide will coman finish one whole derica of rice bah? We have heard of his sucking skills o lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Akorkor:

Happy birthday to mummy zaynie beautiful daughter atinuke. Igba Odun, Odun kan ni o. You shall live long to celebrate the goodness of God darling.

Amin!!!!
Thanks Akorkor.

BTW, have you finally eaten the ofada rice?
Check Mr Biggs, they should have nah..... even Chicken Republic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
lexajen:

Happy Birthday to the fresh baby on this thread. Zaynie's Atinuke.
Her eyes got mesmiley smiley smiley

Thanks Mama. kiss
Her eyes got us all so in love with her to. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Coldfeet:
Happy birthday to your princess Zaynie! May she always make you proud. Many years she will celebrate in good health, kisses to her she's so adorable kiss

Amin!
Thanks.

Twale for the mama!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sixx:
Wow, so many goodnews ds morning.

Maam Zaynie, Atinuke is bae, happy birthday swthrt, keep giving ur parents constant joy. Dat her baby pic, so adorable...makes me wanna born now!.

Thanks mama.
Don't worry, have patience your baby will even be cuter than this you hear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abimbawealth(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
zaynie:

Thanks Mama. kiss
Her eyes got us all so in love with her to. cheesy
Happy birthday to Atinuke...may God bless and keep her and may she fufill her days on earth...

Love to her brother too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Atinuke baby happy happy happy birthday.may u continue to grow in health and body and sound mind.
U shall be a blessing to ur generation.

Abeg mummie zaynie invite us for d party.i like owambe biko.

Amin! Amin!! Amin!!!

#cough #cough # cough.
It is because of owambe people like you that I am afraid of throwing a party. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, rukky146 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.