Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8110417 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks 2everyone who took time to comment.I appreciate u all. Bt d recent happenings is my water suddenly broke at 5am this morning and I have been draining heavily since then. Edd is 10th n 11th Feb.at d hospital now. So scared at the moment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2017
@whyterose, Pele dear. dis men and deir stupid wakaring abt sef? deir wife no born pikin dem go waka, deir wife get belle dem go waka! what dey are looking sef it's only God dat knows. pls don't let dis break ur spirit almost all of us have been in ur shoes at one point in time including myself. biko forgive ur sister, she told ur parents because she knows they're d only ones that can handle ur husband and if she say make she take as d matter pain her handle am make she no go scatter ur marriage and she was also considering ur condition make u no go wound urself. no vex u hear she did it out of love. as for ur parents saying I told u so, no mind dem na vex dem dey vex but dem go calm down. now to ur oga, if he likes let him carry his face to d moon o e no concern u. like seriously! he messed up and him think say na ogboju go solve d problem abi? see d person wey suppose dey beg u wit heaven n earth, nonsense. pls don't let anybody brainwash u dat any of dis is ur fault abeg. does he think u've never met a cuter man than him since u married him abi him think say anoda man never toast u since u marry am or u've never been attracted to someone else since u guys got married? all dis things na common sense na! please if u still can, it's better to take time off and go cool off somewhere abeg. u're at d tail end of ur pregnancy no let any man give u stress make him no pour sand for ur garri o. may u not suffer in vain. I've been in your shoes b4 and I know how much it hurts. make u jus cry small and be brave o because too much tears go make u sick. if u can, pls block and unfriend him from all ur social media accts. that way u'll have ur peace of mind because u no go dey see nonsense​ and it won't be easy for jus anybody to have access to ur contact info. that was what I did after d whole episode and I tell u dat since 2010 I've been living my life in peace abeg. when oga open Instagram and was gisting me of all d daily drama I also decided to open one too and when he asked me to follow him or he follows me I jus simply said no thank u. I told him I like my privacy and it's safer for ur to stay out of eachother's lane. d man was speechless! I told him dat as a matter of fact sef he's not even on my Facebook friend list, he said but he's my friend on Facebook na. I tell am say na old acct wey I no dey use again and dat I opened a new one since 2010 and he's not welcome there because i want my privacy. immediately he understood dat I was serving him his own pill because dat was what he told me wen I found out he was cheating shortly after I had my 1st baby same year we married. he said I was snooping around and dat was how d girl found me and contacted me, can u imagine? I don mind my lane since den o and he's been suffering in silence because he's afraid I myt jus not b into him anymore especially since I've refused to move back into d master's bedroom for years now. see jus take time out and process ur emotions, it won't b easy but u'll b jus fine. almost all men make dis mistake but wen they know that madam won't let it slide easily they'll shape up. things won't go back to how they were easily because dis anger will take years to dissolve but u'll b alright. sorry abt d job, always remember dat God's gat ur and he'll do what's best for u. u'll get a better one after d baby. take it easy on urself okay! e-hugs to u and ur little princess. abeg no forget to reach out to ur sister wen u calm down o, she meant well. biko don't b bothered abt how oga do face o, e no concern u. na him shit for church so make him clean am. if u were d one that cheated will he be doing all dis nonsense? after dem go say women too like wahala! rubbish!

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Whyterose:
Thanks 2everyone who took time to comment.I appreciate u all. Bt d recent happenings is my water suddenly broke at 5am this morning and I have been draining heavily since then. Edd is 10th n 11th Feb.at d hospital now. So scared at the moment
so sorry dear, maybe it's stress. I pray that you will overcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2017
My advice is that you shouldn't leave your home to Lagos even if it's just for 2days. You should stay back and try to settle it before everything becomes out of control. By By time you travel now, the lady will just be happy sef and move into your home. Trend carefully and better start praying for your family, home-breakers are just everywhere. Stop crying cos baby will feel it. As for the job, God will give you better one than you lost.
Whyterose:
Now my home is tensed. Hubby is completely withdrawn, my eyes is soo swollen n red frm crying,also I losted my job 2...all this in a day. Mamas I don't know how to handle this situation anymore.I also feel the neighbors have a clue 2 as their eyes are piercing wen we met. Was I wrong to av wanted 2do small Shakara to go 2lagos? How awkward will my omuguo be wen mum n hubby meet? My relationship with my elder sister is nw affected. I am in a dilemma my dear Mamas. Pls help me out, can't even sleep anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Whyterose post

wow!!! una see wetin dis men dey cause? my dear don't be scared God's gat ur back. see everything will b jus fine, perhaps d stress is too much for ur body. it's most likely the hospital will allow u go into labour since u're very close to EDD. let me borrow an idea to get ur husband to sober up. see b4 u go into labour ask to have a word with ur hubby and wen he comes jus ask him if d fun he had was worth d stress of all this happenings? ask him how it'll make him feel shld anything happen to u and d baby? ( of cos nothing will happen to u both but believe me d man go pray all d prayers wey him sabi for him life today) tell him he hurt u really badly and it's hard for u to let it slide but shld anything happen to either u or d baby he'll never b forgiven and even if he sleeps in d church all his life God won't forgive him for what he did. him go cry tire I tell u. wen u see he's really sober, now ask him to swear to u with a Bible there n then that he'll never cheat on u again. wen him don swear finish now tell am say u want make him dey for d labour room witness wetin we women dey see to born pikin den after d baby he shld tell u if he as a man can go tru such pain for another man. I swear to you that it'll take juju for ur husband to ever cheat on u again after dis drama. I've been there and I've done that and I promise u e work pass juju sef. my husband don turn to born again. since d day wey I do am dat thing, he wakes up in d middle of d nite to check up on me to see if I'm fine or need anything. may God strengthen you and make it an easy delivery for u. don't worry u're in my prayers and it shall end in praise for u. abeg wen oga buy u car to apologise, remember to carry me inside d motor first o.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2017
I have come again with my long post. Please forgive me if it rubs off wrongly
Whyterose, I really don't know how to console you my dear, I want to say be strong!

My sister I want u to know this, the enemy only comes to steal and destroy, please I know it's hard, very hard, but d bible tells us a wise woman builds her home, but a foolish one tears it down with her own hands. It hurts when someone you love betrays ur trust, I know. Don't beat ursef up for ur sister/parents action, dey love u.
This is a trying time, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, the devil is against happiness in a home, it's not a coincidence dat u lost ur job same day as well. Please stop crying for your babys sake & ur health too, u are almost due.
Please if u can involve your pastor or go for counseling in church ,cos your family cannot counsel u without sentiments.
Forgive ur husband as a gift to ur unborn child.
Recently dere seems to be a war against marriages ,and infidelity from both sides are getting more rampant by d day (though we hear more about celebs). Marriages crashing up and down like no man's biz, More women are advocating for womens rights and freedom in marriage and no tolerance for cheating spouses. Hmmmn!
But we are not of the world, we shouldn't conform to the trend.
I pray God gives you strength to put ursef together
Modified!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Whyterose:
See me busy typing epistle not knowing you have updated, please don't be scared abeg, remove fear from ur heart, just keep reaffirming that God is in control.
I tell your husband is more scared now.
I hope you are being well monitored?
May this baby bring back joy and forgiveness to all parties.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Whyterose, pls you need to be strong at this time. For now, let all your being be concentrated on the baby that's about to come. Push aside thoughts of that man first. U will handle that later. What is most important is that u have that baby safely. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Dont allow anything happen to you or your baby because of a man oo (God forbid). They will give at most 3years interval before re-marrying. Even the ones that love us to the moon and back. Be strong. We know its not easy but pls try. Your health and life first at this crucial time. Relegate man matter to the back burner and birth that baby safely pls. Easier said than done but pls try.
cc Whyterose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2017
Sorry dear just take it easy on yourself base on experience although I was not pregnant then what I did was to face it and take it off my mind cus cheating is in men's bloodstream unless God change them for good and all these concubines ehn when things go source between them they decided to pull a string by letting the wife know in other to cause wahala at home so my dear you are the wife ooo not girlfriend ooo you have to face it not run from it is pray God will guide you through just take it all off ur mind and do things to make u happy as for your job b3lieve and trust God that it's a blessingredients in disguise as for ur family handle them so that matter won't be prolonged the deed has been done already... stay strong dear God is with you and don't forget to take it all in pray if u want to cry cry as much as possible but cry it out to God
Whyterose:
My hrt froze, I refused 2pick up. My fear was confirmed wen my elder brother came knocking cos he also stays at abj. My parents had sent him. It turned out that my elder sister spilled the beans. All hell was let loosed. My mom scattered my hubby with fone calls in which all tru he kept apologizing. I felt bad, cos I Neva intended for such to happen. My elder sister called to explain, I dished out my anger to her n dropped d call,haven't picked her call since then.And to think that my parents was against my wedding 4abt 3yrs b4 d finally gave in due to inter tribal differences complicates d problem more with me being the last in d family too. My mum has been telling me we warned u bt u didn't listen, nw dance 2d music. Haba was I wrong 2marry 4luv?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Ma'am Whyterose, sorry about all that's happening. Loving mamas have already advised. The rest is left to u.

It is well with you and your baby
Nothing will happen to you both
You two will leave the hospital alive and happy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Na xo ooo my sister when dey beg u once and u no ansa the next thing is to use strong head do am or even find filmsy excuse to make wife feel bad that's men even if they feel guilty and bad they will never show it.. it's well God will give women the strength to go on
omoloulah:
@whyterose, Pele dear. dis men and deir stupid wakaring abt sef? deir wife no born pikin dem go waka, deir wife get belle dem go waka! what dey are looking sef it's only God dat knows. pls don't let dis break ur spirit almost all of us have been in ur shoes at one point in time including myself. biko forgive ur sister, she told ur parents because she knows they're d only ones that can handle ur husband and if she say make she take as d matter pain her handle am make she no go scatter ur marriage and she was also considering ur condition make u no go wound urself. no vex u hear she did it out of love. as for ur parents saying I told u so, no mind dem na vex dem dey vex but dem go calm down. now to ur oga, if he likes let him carry his face to d moon o e no concern u. like seriously! he messed up and him think say na ogboju go solve d problem abi? see d person wey suppose dey beg u wit heaven n earth, nonsense. pls don't let anybody brainwash u dat any of dis is ur fault abeg. does he think u've never met a cuter man than him since u married him abi him think say anoda man never toast u since u marry am or u've never been attracted to someone else since u guys got married? all dis things na common sense na! please if u still can, it's better to take time off and go cool off somewhere abeg. u're at d tail end of ur pregnancy no let any man give u stress make him no pour sand for ur garri o. may u not suffer in vain. I've been in your shoes b4 and I know how much it hurts. make u jus cry small and be brave o because too much tears go make u sick. if u can, pls block and unfriend him from all ur social media accts. that way u'll have ur peace of mind because u no go dey see nonsense​ and it won't be easy for jus anybody to have access to ur contact info. that was what I did after d whole episode and I tell u dat since 2010 I've been living my life in peace abeg. when oga open Instagram and was gisting me of all d daily drama I also decided to open one too and when he asked me to follow him or he follows me I jus simply said no thank u. I told him I like my privacy and it's safer for ur to stay out of eachother's lane. d man was speechless! I told him dat as a matter of fact sef he's not even on my Facebook friend list, he said but he's my friend on Facebook na. I tell am say na old acct wey I no dey use again and dat I opened a new one since 2010 and he's not welcome there because i want my privacy. immediately he understood dat I was serving him his own pill because dat was what he told me wen I found out he was cheating shortly after I had my 1st baby same year we married. he said I was snooping around and dat was how d girl found me and contacted me, can u imagine? I don mind my lane since den o and he's been suffering in silence because he's afraid I myt jus not b into him anymore especially since I've refused to move back into d master's bedroom for years now. see jus take time out and process ur emotions, it won't b easy but u'll b jus fine. almost all men make dis mistake but wen they know that madam won't let it slide easily they'll shape up. things won't go back to how they were easily because dis anger will take years to dissolve but u'll b alright. sorry abt d job, always remember dat God's gat ur and he'll do what's best for u. u'll get a better one after d baby. take it easy on urself okay! e-hugs to u and ur little princess. abeg no forget to reach out to ur sister wen u calm down o, she meant well. biko don't b bothered abt how oga do face o, e no concern u. na him shit for church so make him clean am. if u were d one that cheated will he be doing all dis nonsense? after dem go say women too like wahala! rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
@queensnow, my sister men matter no b muscle fight o. na sense plus wayo u go take win. for some of us who grew up in d midst of boys with no sister we have perfected d trick of getting what we want without shouting sef. u shld see d way my brothers celebrated the day I got married n left home, my mum said she was jus crying because it was a funny sight to behold. they all kept saying they have never seen a woman who can successfully wrap her 4 brothers around her finger without having to raise her voice, na me b dat. I don master d craft of beating dem to deir own game o. hian!! my husband wey can sabi like to hang out with friends at d club b4, if u tell am abt hanging out now him go tell u say make u dey go him dey come but b4 u know wetin dey happen oga don enter him car zoom off straight to d house. shior! if woman dey chase am now sef na deir time dem jus dey waste. I think overall when a husband cheats and he finally realises that the wife too has as much opportunity to cheat back but she's decided not to cheat instead she's making him work double hard to earn her trust again, it jus makes dem lose d urge to want to cheat again. who likes going tru d rigors of saying sorry a million times and missing that calm sweet feeling of home? when they realise d fun out there isn't worth losing their family dem go cool down. I guess what made my oga to really become born again was because i stopped worrying too much, i stopped asking too much questions, infact anytime him com back na welcome o. he goes out of his ways all d time to explain every reason y he's late or does something and i always tell him dat he's a grown man and doesn't need policing or explaining to me. what he owes me is being alive to his responsibility and nothing more. he knows me better dan even my mother say i no dey vex but if I vex rain go fall o. so he has been trying over d years to atleast get us back to where we use to be. my dear na God dey help we women jare, marriage no b walk in d park o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
I will not pretend to understand what you are going through but one thing is for sure, you need to be strong. I don't like giving this advice of being focused on your self but due to the delicate nature of your state, that is the best advice I can give right now. Focus on yourself and don't let anything bug you (easier said than done, I know) but please try, at least until LO comes. Please ignore your hubby. How he acts now is entirely none of your business. If you feel you can withstand the emotional torture of talking to him and trying to sort this out, please do. If not, please don't try to for now. If being in the same house with him is too much for you, please find a place to cool off for now. Don't worry about what the neighbors are thinking of you as at now. That should be the least of your worries. As per your elder sister, I think she did what she did from a place of love. Please forgive her. Whatever it is, family is still all you gat. I hope God gives you the grace to be able to resolve this peacefully.

Whyterose:
Now my home is tensed. Hubby is completely withdrawn, my eyes is soo swollen n red frm crying,also I losted my job 2...all this in a day. Mamas I don't know how to handle this situation anymore.I also feel the neighbors have a clue 2 as their eyes are piercing wen we met. Was I wrong to av wanted 2do small Shakara to go 2lagos? How awkward will my omuguo be wen mum n hubby meet? My relationship with my elder sister is nw affected. I am in a dilemma my dear Mamas. Pls help me out, can't even sleep anymore

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello Whyterose, the storm is over
I totally agree with Iyomomoreloaded please don't be upset with your sis, she told your parents out of love, that is wisdom at work
it is only a serious issue that will make you travel all the way down to lagos in ur condition, it would have been wrong for her not to tell anyone and handle it like u wanted,
My dear sis most times we only know the beginning of a matter and never know where or what it would lead to
so please just relax everything would be well.
Also please, don't leave your house you will only give room to all those "rodents", may you never build for another to occupy,
if it is compulsory for you leave to cool off, i will advise you go to your inlaws and just jokingly mention you came to play with them and you may probably sleep, that is if you have that sort of relationship with them.

Just take things easy i beg. God be with you and your LO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whyterose:
Ah mothers, d devil raised its ugly head in my family 2day. Woke up as usual to go n wee,cudnt go back 2sleep agn so I decided 2surf d net. Suddenly a msg popped up after I switched on my data. It was frm a lady insulting my via facebook chat. Hmmm... I waited 4hubby 2wake up n den show him cos I knew it definitely wasn't me. Ahh, he immediately started pleading n all dat. Got curious n probed further in2 his chats n saw wonders. Started crying
Ah ah...I no understand...was he cheating on u with the lady..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Sansa143:
I want to take a moment and say thank you Lord and to all the wonderful friends I have made in dis forum!The has journey has bin smooth thus far n 2day,i gallantly start my 3rd trimester journey,d count down has began-12 more wks to go!It has bin you Lord,i wldnt have done it on my own!Thank you Lord,to all dos starting dis journey wit me n also those yet to,i pray the Lord will see us tru and will grant us a short,tear-free n complication-free delivery!Thank you Lord for these precious gift you gave me and am sorry that I tot of terminating it!May your name b praised!
#Team April-supernatural delivery#
Yes oo..it is well ...thank God for u...am happy DAT now u are settled... Its only God DAT can do DAT for u...so happy for u....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
crystalzoe:

Antenatal fee 17k
Data capture 1k5
HIV test free
Other routine test just budget like 5k cos they just reviewed their prices.

Thank you so much. God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Exactly you've said it all sometimes no be muscle fight just let them be and act like you care less na dem and dere conscience go do d thinking..
omoloulah:
@queensnow, my sister men matter no b muscle fight o. na sense plus wayo u go take win. for some of us who grew up in d midst of boys with no sister we have perfected d trick of getting what we want without shouting sef. u shld see d way my brothers celebrated the day I got married n left home, my mum said she was jus crying because it was a funny sight to behold. they all kept saying they have never seen a woman who can successfully wrap her 4 brothers around her finger without having to raise her voice, na me b dat. I don master d craft of beating dem to deir own game o. hian!! my husband wey can sabi like to hang out with friends at d club b4, if u tell am abt hanging out now him go tell u say make u dey go him dey come but b4 u know wetin dey happen oga don enter him car zoom off straight to d house. shior! if woman dey chase am now sef na deir time dem jus dey waste. I think overall when a husband cheats and he finally realises that the wife too has as much opportunity to cheat back but she's decided not to cheat instead she's making him work double hard to earn her trust again, it jus makes dem lose d urge to want to cheat again. who likes going tru d rigors of saying sorry a million times and missing that calm sweet feeling of home? when they realise d fun out there isn't worth losing their family dem go cool down. I guess what made my oga to really become born again was because i stopped worrying too much, i stopped asking too much questions, infact anytime him com back na welcome o. he goes out of his ways all d time to explain every reason y he's late or does something and i always tell him dat he's a grown man and doesn't need policing or explaining to me. what he owes me is being alive to his responsibility and nothing more. he knows me better dan even my mother say i no dey vex but if I vex rain go fall o. so he has been trying over d years to atleast get us back to where we use to be. my dear na God dey help we women jare, marriage no b walk in d park o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks 4all ur kind words of advice. Still at the hospital yet no labor sign but still leaking seriously.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Ah ah...I no understand...was he cheating on u with the lady..
@ whyterose...I honestly don't knw what to tell u, hmmmm never experienced such b4 so don't knw how to advice tho I agree with iyomomoreloaded...plz forgive ur sister...tho its not in her place to tell popsy and mumsy... But she's still ur sis...u can't be angry or in bad terms with everyone... Den abeg if u feel u can't stand staying in d house u can still go sum where and cool off for sum days...this one ur water broke abi u are leaking its not a gud sign oo...abeg...u need to be OK for ur baby plz...plz don't cry again e hear... sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whyterose:
Thanks 4all ur kind words of advice. Still at the hospital yet no labor sign but still leaking seriously.
God will see u tru...kpele...hope u ain't alone dre...it is well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017

awww!!! sorry dear. they might likely do a scan later in d day if d leakage doesn't stop to see how much water is left and if not much, they might induce labour to prevent infection and saving your baby from being distressed. jus zero ur mind dat come what may, u shall have ur baby safely and u'll both be alright. u're still in my prayers. it shall end in praise for u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
White rose

Remain strong for lo
God will see you through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whyterose:
tell them to run a scan asap it might be a sign of early labor because some doctors wait for die minute before they take actions.. God be with you it shall end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
omoloulah:

wow!!! una see wetin dis men dey cause? my dear don't be scared God's gat ur back. see everything will b jus fine, perhaps d stress is too much for ur body. it's most likely the hospital will allow u go into labour since u're very close to EDD. let me borrow an idea to get ur husband to sober up. see b4 u go into labour ask to have a word with ur hubby and wen he comes jus ask him if d fun he had was worth d stress of all this happenings? ask him how it'll make him feel shld anything happen to u and d baby? ( of cos nothing will happen to u both but believe me d man go pray all d prayers wey him sabi for him life today) tell him he hurt u really badly and it's hard for u to let it slide but shld anything happen to either u or d baby he'll never b forgiven and even if he sleeps in d church all his life God won't forgive him for what he did. him go cry tire I tell u. wen u see he's really sober, now ask him to swear to u with a Bible there n then that he'll never cheat on u again. wen him don swear finish now tell am say u want make him dey for d labour room witness wetin we women dey see to born pikin den after d baby he shld tell u if he as a man can go tru such pain for another man. I swear to you that it'll take juju for ur husband to ever cheat on u again after dis drama. I've been there and I've done that and I promise u e work pass juju sef. my husband don turn to born again. since d day wey I do am dat thing, he wakes up in d middle of d nite to check up on me to see if I'm fine or need anything. may God strengthen you and make it an easy delivery for u. don't worry u're in my prayers and it shall end in praise for u. abeg wen oga buy u car to apologise, remember to carry me inside d motor first o.

My teamie to bad grin grin. Correct iron lady. I beg I no support that swear with a bible oh.
@whyterose God is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some men are wonderful oh. My sis-in-laws friend called her and was saying she is tired that she can't wear pant without wearing pant liner cos fluid is always coming out of her body. My sil probed further only to find out her husband sleeps with her btw 3-4days a week each day 8times and she is currently pregnant in her 2nd trimester. She has had a child before even when she gave birth to her first he couldn't hold himself will come and be sucking her breast as the child is sucking until he starts having sex with her with the baby there. He forces her to suck him and tries to choke her with it. She is a young woman in her late 20's. She is suspecting the man is on drugs. She said once she have all her children she will divorce him cos she cant cope with his demand for sex. I just pity the poor woman. Lets be careful advice our friends and sisters na America dream put her for this kind one chance marriage where she dey act pornography for her marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Chanbaby post=52917250]Some men are wonderful oh. My sis-in-laws friend called her and was saying she is tired that she can't wear pant without wearing pant liner cos fluid is always coming out of her body. My sil probed further only to find out her husband sleeps with her btw 3-4days a week each day 8times and she is currently pregnant in her 2nd trimester. She has had a child before even when she gave birth to her first he couldn't hold himself will come and be sucking her breast as the child is sucking until he starts having sex with her with the baby there.

Na wa o, strange things are happening. Do they live in America or is the man a white man. But it seems the woman is enjoying it or maybe she is there becos of the man's money, what. In hell is she waiting for, the man do chokes her when she is sucking him, sex 8times a day, is she a IndecentStar. To me o, I think the woman likes it even with pregnancy and she says she is waiting to have all her children b4 she thinks of divorce

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
It is well with you sis. The Lord is with you

Whyterose:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Teamie, it will end in praise.

Right now concentrate on you and the baby. Ignore every trouble and wahala from all sides. Later you can deal with that.

The hospital will give you injections to mature the baby's lungs further if they feel there is a need.

I support omoloulah's suggestions. I know your husband is really regretting his actions at the moment. So milk it. Milk it well. Use straw and drain it all. When next he sees a woman apart from you, erection will be far from his mind.

About your job, another one is coming. Just assume you took an early maternity leave without pay. Enjoy it.

It will end in praise. You will come out victorious. You will come out a champion. You will win!

Whyterose:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
@chanbaby, my dear dis our men deir Mata don tire me jare. make him better swear o so dat next time wen devil dey tempt am him go remember say God pass devil.

in other news, dis ur sister friend Mata no b small thing o. even if dem take her borrow money from d man, e no come mean say make d man use her die na. dis kind men na to dey lace him food with sleeping tablets. him go jus dey sleep all d time n I go dey get peace of mind. na wetin, him wan tear d whole jaijaina? imagine d poor woman don begin leak sef plus including d gagging! no b small kinky sex o. shior! n she's even waiting until she has all her kids b4 she divorce am, by den i hope say she go still fit control her bladder if d man never perforate all her internal organs. shior!!! orishirishi dey 4 dis life sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f), Tessyy1701, Whytehandy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.