Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122459 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Naomi14:
Chai see Cuteness overload kiss mama her complexion is fine! What lotion are you using?

Hello cappo,LNG time no see...didn't even ask of ur teamie nah wa ooh.I hope u and lo re fine..we need roll call ooh ..baby gender is XY.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Yayyy congrats teamie. May he bring you joy and blessings

Welcome to motherhood
Flodel:
My case is different
Reejoice with. Meeeeeeee my prince charming made his grant entrance dis evening wweighing 3.2kg bs later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Pls mama, at what weeks or month can I take first TT injection.am 24weeks+ and I haven't... I dey fear injection grin
Cc enque,Naomi14, jazzyjazz,realdentist,Giddyperson. Tanks kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:28am On Jan 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
24wkss and u neva take d first one?
Madam rush and go and take ur TT shot aabeg

I had my first at 15weeks and second a month later! Third one is end of nxt month

Rhemy2013:
Pls mama, at what weeks or month can I take first TT injection.am 24weeks+ and I haven't... I dey fear injection grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 2:43am On Jan 22, 2017
Congrats flodel on the arrival of your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Congrats jaysmama, nneka3000, Flodel n all the other new mums. May God bless ur LOs. Amen. Congrats in advance to u n ur family, wishing ur SIL a smooth delivery.
Welcome Adelolo, piouslola, n all d newbies may God make it easy n grant u safe landing. U shall all carry to term inshaAllaah. Happy bumping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Rhemy2013:
You can still take it now took mine at around 28weeks. just a little discomfort and that is all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
My first shot was at 15 weeks..
2nd shot was a month later
3rd shot is 18th Feb....

This isn't a matter of fear o, u need to lock mind and take these shots, for the sake of that cute lil person growing inside U.

Rhemy2013:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2017
piouslola:

By the Grace of God, we will scape through
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Sansa143:
Abeg,make una help me oh,just 28wks n postpartum depression don d wori me cry cry cry!Am just bored,nobdy to talk to,no light,phone is dwn,homealone!Am just tired sef!I need help pls cry cry cry

That doesn't sound like postpartum depression. You are just bored. People who are not pregnant feel that way. You can always go out. Hang out with friends, go to the movies or read a novel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2017
olatebony:

Ibadan but I do home delivery nationwide
Dats nice,so how much will it cost?But u will minus d rubber pants n napkin den add shea butter n coconut oil!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2017
nwarosa:
do you want to WhatsApp?
yes,07038308294

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Oya sama me PM lemme keep u company.
Sorry u hia

How?Beta still dis my watsapp number-07038308294!Tnks dear,hope our baby is fine!Kisses to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2017
enque:
Pele....
U wanna chat?? We can talk on whatsapp

Thats my number-07038308294!Tnks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Flodel:
My case is different
Reejoice with. Meeeeeeee my prince charming made his grant entrance dis evening wweighing 3.2kg bs later

Congratulations mama, God bless your prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Huh you haven't taken at all? shocked it's like you didn't register for antenatal early? I took the 1st one at 12weeks and 2nd at 16weeks. Don't be scared it's not painful only afterwards. grin
Rhemy2013:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Liftedhands:

Mummy Zoey hows you and the princess? My kisses to her kiss kiss

We good.
Howz our freshest finest Ekene bobo.

Zoey sends her love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2017
No vex jare! Was having some kind pain. Have been resting. Would do it soon
Rhemy2013:

Hello cappo,LNG time no see...didn't even ask of ur teamie nah wa ooh.I hope u and lo re fine..we need roll call ooh ..baby gender is XY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2017
ummhalimah:

Glad to hear that, u had a scan yesterday and the placenta has moved up a reasonable distance away from the cervix. Baby is head down as well. Am so happy. Yours would have moved too. Take care
wasn't scan though, DR palpated the tummy and revealed the position.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Congratulations Nneka3000 and Flodel on the birth of your Lo's. May God bless and keep them and may they continuously be a source of joy to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Sunday all!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Pls experience mamas, the braxton hick and baby's rigorous movement I feel these are really serious does it mean labour is close? I almost 37weeks gone. Pls answer me thank u God bless u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Morning all,is me again!Biko,make una no tire 4 my matter!Am suppose to start shopping by ending Jan,i need list of just d essentials for now n I don't knw weda to go natural i.e shea butter n coconut oil or do dem Johnson n co?Abeg,help an inexperienced first time mum,biko cry cry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
braxton hicks is ur body's way of practising for labour....and ur baby's rigorous movement is because there isn't as enough space as ur LO used to have back in the earlier weeks.
So yes, ur body is gradually preparing for labour smiley

Chanbaby:
Pls experience mamas, the braxton hick and baby's rigorous movement I feel these are really serious does it mean labour is close? I almost 37weeks gone. Pls answer me thank u God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Flodel:
My case is different
Wooow, Congrats teammate, u don rest. Thank God for safe delivery. I remember wen we both came 2 d thread, mam Zaynie made u lap me for Golden chair! lol... Kisses to ur prince. Waiting for bs soon.

Team January still dishing babies out. ConvenantBabies n Rukkington, sup? Waiting 4 u guys o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Sunday to d prey mamas and to all d little prince and princess that are enjoying their mum and dad care. Much love from me and my lil sweetheart kiss kiss kiss
Team march how waddling? D Lord is our strength and it must surely end in praise for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Congrats teamie Flodel and Nneka3000. God bless your little bundles of joy.
May it equally be easy for the remaining January mamas. We are recording smooth deliveries and no loss. It's only by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sixx:
Wooow, Congrats teammate, u don rest. Thank God for safe delivery. I remember wen we both came 2 d thread, mam Zaynie made u lap me for Golden chair! lol... Kisses to ur prince. Waiting for bs soon.

Team January still dishing babies out. Conv.enantBabies n Ruk.kington, sup? Waiting 4 u guys o.

Memories.....lol cheesy

Congrats to all the new moms in the house.
Welcome to all newbies....
Kisses to all preggies from the invisible bumpers to agbalumo sized bumps to orange sized to water melon size to whale size waddlers.....
You all will certainly carry to term, deliver healthy babies with ease. Amin!
#MomAlive #BabyAlive #DaddyHappy #PlentyMoney...

MuchLove kiss

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rhemy2013:
U shd hv taken it by now. U she take at least 2 doses at 4 weeks interval while pregnant and complete d other 3 doses after u put to bed so u're protected for life. It's a very small needle, just a tiny prick. Not like d bombom needle. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
mamas i hail una o. i no get phone at the moment so i breeze in when i can (recession things..... it is well). anyways greetings to all january mamas that have offloaded, congratulobia o cheesy cheesy. in other news, i welcomed my son on the 28th of december thru elective cs, we all know that there is no bs for elective cs, just catwalk into the theater and ur baby is out. in all, i bless God for the gift of motherhood. jazzyjazz ur son is cuteness overload. cappo sixx, how far na? no porting allowed for you o, ur lo neva build mansion finish in there grin grin? colic dey show my son and i something o, i cant belive that none has come up with a permanent solution to this thing.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Naomi14:
Huh you haven't taken at all? shocked it's like you didn't register for antenatal early? I took the 1st one at 12weeks and 2nd at 16weeks. Don't be scared it's not painful only afterwards. grin

Please o, what is TT? Is it not a normal injection, why should it be painful afterwards,?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
zaynie:

Kisses to all preggies from the invisible bumpers to agbalumo sized bumps to orange sized to water melon size to whale size waddlers.....

MuchLove kiss

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.