Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123802 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
To God be d glory, my princess has bn delivered tru cs after failed induction. Birth story shortly

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2014
sallyopy:
To God be d glory, my princess has bn delivered tru cs after failed induction. Birth story shortly
Congratulations. May she continue to bring joy. Wish u a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2014
@sallyopy, Congratulation. Many Kisses to your Princess. wishing you fast recovery.

@Senior Mamas, Please ooo, What is Posterior Placenta and what is the effect?
Anybody with posterior placenta position?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks @ tchiwinnie & pjThatcher. I could not really do the water but i did the cold compress and it worked.

Congratulations Sallyopy. May God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymoma(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Can one see pregnancy symptoms two days after sex? angry
Just curious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
I went for antenatal class on monday and was told to come for induction on sunday of d following week if labour fail to start because my doctor believed it was getting to late at 41 weeks. However, due to d fear of bn induced and not considering 41 weeks to be too late, I deccided to ignor d doctor and wait until labor starts. I started having abdominal pain after leaving the hospital, i therefore decided to wait for the pain to be stronger but it was just on and off, waking up d second day, I saw some kind of sticky fluid on d bed and hubby took me to d hospital and was told it was my water that was leaking and I ll be induced on that same day. At exactly 8:30am I was given d first dose of misoprostol and d second dose at 2:30 and that was when the pain began! I started the breathing exercise which really helped, it got to a point I started crying and screaming my mum' s name. One of the doctor came to check on me but fund out my cervis was still closed and gave me the third dose hoping I will be fully dilated before d next day. Early morning of the next day I was just 2 cm dilated. My baby heart beat was checked nd was told it was irregular, the doctor therefore called my hubby to let dem transfer me to d theater because d baby was getting weak. At exactly 11:30 on wednesday my baby was brought out weighed 3.9kg at 41 weeks. Now i'm home with DELISHA in my arms. Laugh!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ComfyJosh: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
congratulations sallyopy! what a nice name your LO has. more strength!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hibkay: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
I never see dis kind God b4 wonder wonder wonder wonder...I give God d glory for d arrival of my charming prince. Weight is 3.4kg.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
sallyopy:

Congratulations sallyopy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hibkay:
I never see dis kind God b4 wonder wonder wonder wonder...I give God d glory for d arrival of my charming prince. Weight is 3.4kg.

Congratulations Hibkay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meeev: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Praise God for the successful delivery of all the mums that just put to bed. sloppy kiss to all our new babies. To all we pushing mamas we will also put to bed safely.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
DonaTee:

Congrats dearie. May dis new job b a stepping stone for berra financial empowerment. Thanx for d metion

Sooo much to read up #i ll pass jare
Congrats to d newbies, new mums.

@imnuflawal try drinkin loads of water n emptying ur bladder frequently. Don't postpone passing urine wen u feel pressed. Reduce ur sugar consumption, eat more fruits, don't allow soaps n perfumed substances around ur vijay

@lamdec kpele. Try eating tiny foods @a tym. Kip praying...it usually reduces by 2nd trimester

@tchiwinnie d english mistress tongue how r u n urs?
lol. no b small english mistress. i dey fyn o. ow jaymin bobo. any luck wt residency yet?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
congrats to hibkay and sallyopy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Congrats to all new mommies, i'm newly pregnant 5 weeks and it's my first but i'm over the moon with my BFP cos I waited a long time to feel dis way and i'm grateful to God. Pls I hope folic acid is enuf and when can I start ante-natal? Sorry for the too many questions. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Congrats to all new mommies in the house. I feel so happy whenever I see a new post of safe delivery! God is indeed faithful. I am 31 weeks pregnant and am so eager to carry my bundle of joy, and also share my birth story come January! May God in his infinite mercies continually grant all due mothers safe delivery, as well as grant us the grace to carry our babies to term! For those ttc, may your bundle of joy be delivered to you speedily IJN!

Sorry for the long post, am just overly excited with the love and unity on this thread!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
@beedam I see you oh. How bori
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Congratulations to all the new mummies. the beauty of this thread is we have delivery news everyday, for those ttc, you will share your testimony come 2015. Sometimes when I see a pregnant woman pass by me I always wonder if the person is on this thread. Please when does the tummy start showing well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by igb400: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good evening all mamas....pushing mamas I hail oh! Pls am 32weeks gone and baby has not yet taken his head down position. Should I be worried or there is still time? Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
mytestimony:
@beedam I see you oh. How bori
Body dey jare. Thanks for the mention. It's not been so so easy as I thought the last trimester will be. The weight in me alone and the anxiety of counting down too dey make me weak.
How your side too? So happy I'm in my 31st week and I give God Almighty all the honour and praise for keeping me and my baby to this stage.
So many birth stories this November. God has been faithful.
Congratulations to all the mamas wey don born. May God be with you all and I pray for the remaining November mamas too,you shall hear the cries of tour babies soonest.
To all the December mothers,make una do please. Pack your bag and keep for your door mouth.
Above all, I'm so excited I will soon be a mother. Can't wait to see my baby who has turned my tummy into a football pitch.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nelsoelomi(f): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
hi dr
pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
sallyopy:

Congrats, May God bless her and make her source of Joy to ur family.

Hibkay:

Congratulations. May the blessings of God abide with him forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 1:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Good morning all pushing mamas and new mommies, I'm 37 weeks preg today and I'm having a menstruation cramp-like, pls could it be a contraction?all the scans did show December, what do I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meddler(f): 3:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Itunup:
Good morning all pushing mamas and new mommies, I'm 37 weeks preg today and I'm having a menstruation cramp-like, pls could it be a contraction?all the scans did show December, what do I do?

Please go and see ur doctor immediately

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Itunup:

Yess dear. it cld b contraction. Ur baby may hv decided to come out early. Get to d hospital so that u can b checked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Keji3:
Congrats to all new mommies, i'm newly pregnant 5 weeks and it's my first but i'm over the moon with my BFP cos I waited a long time to feel dis way and i'm grateful to God. Pls I hope folic acid is enuf and when can I start ante-natal? Sorry for the too many questions. God bless u all
Congrats dear. dont worry, ur questions no dey too many grin. folic acid is ok at this stage. u may need to add odas next tym. u can start antenatal by ur 2nd month, at least so ur baseline investigations could b done. wishing u a smooth ride and safe delivery wen d tym comes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2014
nelsoelomi:
hi dr
pls i seriously need ur help on this.
am a girl of 21yrs though i look like a
teenager. My menses have
been
regular since i started mensturating
till
last yr when its started being irregular like
befor i mensturate frm 4-5days but nw frm
2-3 and this month i didnt even see a spot
of blood to talk more
of mensturating and i started having the
feelings that its hormonal imbalance and i
went to
ultra sound
to be sure by taking pelvic scan and behold
what i see
is
that i have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
since
then
i dont know how to help myself again becos
am still young to be suffering frm infertility i
started asking myself if i should start trying
for pregnancy out of wedlock
now than to wait till i get married.
Dr pls help me
also
on nutrition and drugs that
can regulate
my period or even cause me to get pregnant
cos am more
than
afraid. right now i feel
the dead living among the living since we
dont have a good combine birth control pill
here
in nigeria
that could atleast regulate my period.
Thanks in advance,
hi dear, first of all, i wld ask u to relax. there s no cause for panic. PCOS isnt a death sentence.y wld u want to get pregnant out of wedlovk? Pls and pls do not do dat. If u ve bn diagnosed wt PCOS, then i suggest u go see a good gynaecologist there re meds for it. pple hv had PCOS and still had their babies. see a good dr, and follow his prescription. cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2014
igb400:
Good evening all mamas....pushing mamas I hail oh! Pls am 32weeks gone and baby has not yet taken his head down position. Should I be worried or there is still time? Thanks.
hi dear, d truth is nt every baby gets to turn. bt some hv turned later than 32wks tho. so keep ur fingers crossed. its well wt u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:25am On Nov 25, 2014
shawlay:
Congratulations to all the new mummies. the beauty of this thread is we have delivery news everyday, for those ttc, you will share your testimony come 2015. Sometimes when I see a pregnant woman pass by me I always wonder if the person is on this thread. Please when does the tummy start showing well
lol.abt wen tummy shows, it depends on ur tummy sha. on d average, i think by 16-20wks, it shld b showing. may b earlier tho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nelsoelomi(f): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=tchiwinnie post=283
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yeske: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Hello mamas. I believe we are all doing good. This is the first time I'll be posting on this thread but I've learnt so much on the thread for months. I drew so much strength from mamas here.

I gave birth to my princess last night at 40weeks + 2days. She weighed 3.4kg. To God be the glory. Help me thank God o.

Those pregnant shall put to bed with ease. Those TTCing shall receive their bfp very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

Sorry for the long post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Yeske:
Hello mamas. I believe we are all doing good. This is the first time I'll be posting on this thread but I've learnt so much on the thread for months. I drew so much strength from mamas here.

I gave birth to my princess last night at 40weeks + 2days. She weighed 3.4kg. To God be the glory. Help me thank God o.

Those pregnant shall put to bed with ease. Those TTCing shall receive their bfp very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

Sorry for the long post.
congrats dear.God is indeed faithfl.Amen to ur prayers. Do pop in more often and mk contributions so dat we too can learn frm u. we await ur birthstory o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Please go and see ur doctor immediately

Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.