Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8117814 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Cc ariegurl
Awww, bless you sister ! kisses @jazzyjazz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yippee grin grin cheesy we are 28 weeks today.....happy us.

Lo is kicking and moving seriously cheesy wink :,D, even when my DH hug me for ,bed, na so LO go kick am ooooo.......i would just start to laugh grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

My cappo I greet you oooo@Naomi14

#TeamMay#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
I'm back again. I didnt want to announce, but here am doing so. wink. Had a cerclage on saturday @9weeks undecided. Still bleeding on and off. tho just like 2ml. Gets me upset sometimes. But hey! I just pray and encourage myself in d Lord smiley. Thanks.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Welcome back. God will perfect all that concerns you
MoskiDarl:
I'm back again. I didnt want to announce, but here am doing so. wink. Had a cerclage on saturday @9weeks undecided. Still bleeding on and off. tho just like 2ml. Gets me upset sometimes. But hey! I just pray and encourage myself in d Lord smiley. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is just a play pen. The bed area isn't there. Maybe you should ask the person selling it
olamitie:
Hi moms,please if i wana use this for cot how do i go about it, wnt it be too low with just one mattress? Make una put me through abeg?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
You're welcome ma'am
Ariegurl:

Awww, bless you sister ! kisses @jazzyjazz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
feddy27:

Every monday, anyone from the thread says a prayer. Most times, team captains champion it and encourage their members to participate.

Ok. I get it now,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
abeg make una help advice. We went for ante natal today ooo, na so the new gynecologist replacing my Dr said I wouldn't be allowed to fall into labour, as I will either be induced or do CS due to my first experience as them no know what caused the death....NB: it's a different hospital frm where I gave birth. And he said this decision will be made bf 37wks as that's when I should be induced. He asked m to choose either induction or CS abeg which is better. Will be 37, first week in March.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
I do know that sometimes induction could fail and the woman would need to undergo a cesarean section to avoid any fatality to the baby.

I think you should discuss the pros and cons of both procedures so you can make your choice.

I'm sure other mama's that went through induction or cs will come and chook mouth.
Yesitsme:
abeg make una help advice. We went for ante natal today ooo, na so the new gynecologist replacing my Dr said I wouldn't be allowed to fall into labour, as I will either be induced or do CS due to my first experience as them no know what caused the death....NB: it's a different hospital frm where I gave birth. And he said this decision will be made bf 37wks as that's when I should be induced. He asked m to choose either induction or CS abeg which is better. Will be 37, first week in March.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
olamitie:
Hi moms,please if i wana use this for cot how do i go about it, wnt it be too low with just one mattress? Make una put me through abeg?

You can comfortably use this. Fit a mattress inside and you are good. That's wat I used for both babies and they are also very safe inside

That's an example of how i did my baby's own

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Moskidarl I'm so happy to read ur goodnews, God is faithful! He will never leave nor forsake u, he shall fulfil His Convenant in your life. You are not permitted to have a miscarriage in this pregnancy! D devil has failed forever! Amen!
Are u on meds; cyclogest, aspirin, salbutamol/ventolin, nifedipine ?
My doc placed me on cyclogest, aspirin, and salbutamol after Cerclage was placed at 12weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yesitsme:
Cs should be the option of choice since you are going in early and babies safety is the reason.

Induction can fail you and baby becomes distressed which will become an emergency case! If I'm you I'll just skip that page and flip straight to cs.

That's just my opinion since you've had a loss before! May your case be different and filled with sweet news this time around in Jesus name amen.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
MoskiDarl:
Welcome back darling you will have and hold your baby this time around NO MORE LOSES.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
MoskiDarl:
Yay welcome back darling, that was fast, such good news, it would be a beautiful experience from start to finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sansa143:
Nice one cappo,but u knw say na me first open d door 4 april grin grin grin!Make I fetch my nyash small dash u grin tongue tongue
Show the nyash first before u start to want to dash someone. I can't remember seeing your bump pix o, maybe it was flat then tongue snap another one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
prettmum:
that us @31weeks 3days. team April
cc
Giddyperson
sansa
dreams25
Nice portable bump, is this your first, can't remember again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
ahnie:

Hahahahahaha i don laff taya.yours z ok.me na lean i dey lean upon all the food wey i dey consume.
Lol lucky you, atleast no pregnancy weight to lose
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol lucky you, atleast no pregnancy weight to lose
U don 4get so soon!Will show u d first pick den d one I took 2day!Shey u wan c nyash,i go find pesin wey go snap am,den we will decide if I go cut small 4 u grin cheesy grin tongue tongue I no c d first pic sef,but took dis not long ago!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
@Giddyperson,my able cappo?U remba dis roll call?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sansa143:
U don 4get so soon!Will show u d first pick den d one I took 2day!Shey u wan c nyash,i go find pesin wey go snap am,den we will decide if I go cut small 4 u grin cheesy grin tongue tongue I no c d first pic sef,but took dis not long ago!
Hian put your hand up or you ask boo to snap you, all I can see from this pix is that you are yellow pawpaw

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hian put your hand up or you ask boo to snap you, all I can see from this pix is that you are yellow pawpaw
I don come back home oh,i dey Jos now na why boredom just d do me shege!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
Nice portable bump, is this your first, can't remember again
yes dear, I'm a ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
feddy27:

You can comfortably use this. Fit a mattress inside and you are good. That's wat I used for both babies and they are also very safe inside

That's an example of how i did my baby's own
thanks a lot dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yesitsme:
abeg make una help advice. We went for ante natal today ooo, na so the new gynecologist replacing my Dr said I wouldn't be allowed to fall into labour, as I will either be induced or do CS
we are in the same boat ,but my gynae insists on CS at 37weeks because baby might get distressed and due to last experience he doesnt want to take chances, which ever method it shall end in praise in jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sansa143:
I don come back home oh,i dey Jos now na why boredom just d do me shege!
Eyah pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
olamitie:
we are in the same boat ,but my gynae insists on CS at 37weeks because baby might get distressed and due to last experience he doesnt want to take chances, which ever method it shall end in praise in jesus name.
Is Cs that painful after the delivery?? Plz reply a scared mum o and no one said anything about my extra licking colostrum. Itz well o June maamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
realdentist:
u can also use miconazole for insertion. It's also very good for yeast infection. (That's if u decide not to use klovinal)

ok, thanks a lot ma
will do the needful right away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Iyomomoreloaded post=53791427]Nicoleswizzi!
Nicoleswizzi!!

True talk,my tummy was big but I gave birth to baby that weighed 4.15 pounds barely 2 kg through CS .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow your bump is small and cute grin
Giddyperson:
My first bump shot, 32 weeks 2 days, let's see how much bigger it gets in the next 6-8weeks, ignore my flat nyash, I spent my whole life thinking it would finally come out when I get pregnant but issorai, it would get bigger when I grow up grin cheesy. Oya team April, ayaf opened the door, let's see the bumps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
olu21ola:
Good evening sabi mamas. I have come to register to team July and peeping for sometime. I hope I am welcome. edd July 18.
Please I need a copy of supernatural birth too. email addy is. ola_meeday@yahoo.com. Thank you cc jazzyjazz
Congrats to all the new mamas
The rest of us will put to bed safely IJN

We welcome you to #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery.
Your name and EDD will be added in next roll call. Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
opejulie10:

oh thank you ma...
am running to the pharmacy now to get the mycoten cream.... but I noticed when I woke up this morning I was been having really watery milky discharge that has been running down my legs from my vagina, GOd, I am just 28weeks gone and I am scared of going to the hospital again cos I just got discharged from a bed rest 3weeks ago... I don't want another drama, he left home this morning asking if I was o. k and I said yes... I can't call him again, please what should I do?

i do av same watery pale yellowish discharge running dwn my legs at times but since i used d drugs av seen changes. i guess d pregnancy is contributing to all these coz our body organs is working for d baby leaving us exposed to infection a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Iyomomoreloaded

Thanks Sis. I'm still on salbutamol. I want to stop the cyclogest and vasoprin. Dunno if its what made me bleed . Finished the antibiotics today. So am presently now on duphaston BD and Progesterone injection 2ce a week. + d basic prenatals. Cried a little when I saw d blood. I just got upset wondering y I wont be like every normal mama.
Still have dis headache on and off though. I just need to get myself to relax. I maybe panicking too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.