Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123225 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Congrats Yesitsme and Realdentist. God bless your LOs.
Cappo itissettled3 your LO is still baking. God will perfect all that concerns you

Meanwhile this boy can EAT!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Insomnia rant I really can't sleep at night this days ,am eager to meet my lo and scared at the same time (stories of labour pain ) i just feel like crying most times but i know i can do ALL things tru Christ who strengthens me and 1st tmthy 2 vs15 says i shall be saved in childbearing if i continue in faith ...I envy our mamas that have offloaded and i tap into their supernatural bs . Lo didn't kick(or i didn't feel it) until 25 weeks and now i don't know if ds is playing soccer ,roofing a house or dancing in my stomach ! the movements are becoming too much especially after kpekus ,dh is even scared of interuptin his 'work' ...My love for d inner room this days ehhn ! dh just runs into the bedroom and sleep off or come home acting xtremely tired so i won't disturb him .muchechecheche Am waiting for mil's arrival ,dat woman sure knows how to pamper me . Congrats to our new mamas,God bless and keep you,your l o and dh. #Teamsupernaturalbirth#

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 2:40am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Yesitsme post=54017910]

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 2:47am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=realdentist

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by splendy90: 2:57am On Feb 25, 2017
My king made his appearance at 8:55pm 24/02 weighing 2.9kg..May Allah be praised!!! Alhamdullilah Mother and baby are fine father rejoicing bs later team march but we couldn't wait we had to port...

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:53am On Feb 25, 2017
splendy90:
My king made his appearance at 8:55pm 24/02 weighing 2.9kg..May Allah be praised!!! Alhamdullilah Mother and baby are fine father rejoicing bs later team march but we couldn't wait we had to port...
Congrats to u ma...and to all march mamas who have ported ooo...God bless una.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:55am On Feb 25, 2017
I can't sleep ooo... cry cry cry am just here looking like lukmon meanwhile baby is active... To breathe sef na problem... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:06am On Feb 25, 2017
"Madam..u don stay for house almost dilate finish.". ...
The beginning of my BS
First of all, I call my guy punctual because he came on the most consistent edd given. The scans I did at 12 weeks, 36 weeks and 39 weeks all gave me an edd of 24th Feb, meanwhile hospital calculation was 3rd of march and baby center app gave me 28th Feb. I chose to work with 28th.
So i started feeling menstrual-like cramps about 4 nights before the 24th, but this was only at night. By morning, I didn't feel anything again. Went for antenatal on the 23rd, doc just said baby's head has gone down. I took that to mean "engaged". By some minutes to three a.m on the 24th I noticed I started having painful contractions which lasted for about a minute and were coming at 10-15 minutes interval. Each time I went to d loo and wiped, I would earnestly search for the "show". I kept looking until I saw mucus first, then another time mucus with just a tiny little tinge of blood..I was like is this it? There has to be more na. This labour has not really started. Meanwhile d contractions were getting slightly more intense but still at 10-15 minutes apart, sometimes even longer. I became restless and started parambulating round the house, looking for what to clean. Put finishing touches to my hospital bag, cleaned the kitchen..
By 7 I told dh to take me to d hospital. We got there by past 8. I almost didn't want to get down from the car. I didn't want them to do that painful VE for me and then tell me I'm just 2cm and send me home. But when another contraction hit me, I decided to just go and get checked. Only for d midwife to check me and say I was 7cm gone already. "Madam u don stay for house dilate finish". I was pleasantly surprised. That was around 9. She said I would put to bed by 12.
I didn't believe her.
I was admitted and from time to time checked again. Labour was progressing but dey were finding it hard to believe I was contracting because I wasn't shouting. Dem no know say na dem go beg me to stop shouting later. Lol
By around 11, they broke my water. Contractions didn't intensify. Then by few minutes to 12, they gave me the almighty formula. But they weren't patient enought to let it work, before injecting another dose because after the 2nd dose all hell broke loose. I raised my voice! "In less than 2 minutes I felt like pushing! And the force was so strong! Too strong! I 'ran' to the delivery room and with just a few pushes my Prince was brought out and I was relieved.
The doctor said I had a minor cut, not knowing that he didn't see well. On closer look, he saw that it was actually a very extensive tear(I believe because d force of d oxytocin contraction didn't give enough time for my perineum to stretch), and he started regretting why he didn't just give me a cut Himself. He said he felt because I had given birth before, I wouldn't have such a tear. But he forgot that 11 years is a long time.
Anyways, I asked him to numb it before stitching (can u imagine he was going to stitch without numbing!). Even with d numbing I still felt some pain but in all I give God thanks.
Pls I earnestly covet ur prayers for complete and speedy healing of my tear without any wound break down of any kind.
I earnestly wish all mamas safe delivery. No need to entertain fears, rather turn ur fears into prayers.

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by splendy90: 4:08am On Feb 25, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Congrats to u ma...and to all march mamas who have ported ooo...God bless una.
thanks dear wishing you safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2017
bs will come soon, stomach ache no gree me plus Nzubechukwu isn't finding it easy latching and no milk running. Had to give her water and glucose. Bear with us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:41am On Feb 25, 2017
splendy90:
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Ariegurl:
Hello sabi mamas please I need your help. A friend is coming soon from US and wants to help with some shopping mostly clothings for my LO. The problem now is this : I don't know what and what to ask her to buy bearing in mind Sex isn't known yet. Please what are the basic things needed in terms of clothings? I mean anything pertaining to LO's clothings . Thanks and God bless
cc: zaynie,
jazzyjazz,
and other sabi mamas

Hi mama.
Did you get the help you wanted?
Sorry for the late response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 5:26am On Feb 25, 2017
zaynie:

Hi mama. Did you get the help you wanted? Sorry for the late response.
Oh mama I did. jazzyjazz helped with it.thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 5:26am On Feb 25, 2017
zaynie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 5:27am On Feb 25, 2017
zaynie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2017
splendy90:
Team march for sharp sharp delivery, we can't wait. Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulbliss: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2017
A big congratulations to d mamas dat hv birth their lo, i pray d joy they hv brought will not depart from ur home, d resources to take care of them will not run dry, d gud lord dat did it for u will do it for us all, Amen.

Pls o teemie Nimi22 wat r d tins u put in ur mouth dat makes u not to hv nausea feeling, i want to know o because nausea feelings wont just leave me alone o

Tanx teemies for d welcome, God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Congrats Maamas yesitsme, realdentist and splendy90. May ur Lo's be the source of ur joys Ameeen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2017
realdentist:

Pls I earnestly covet ur prayers for complete and speedy healing of my tear without any wound break down of any kind.
Our only dentist in the house, this ur BS sweet finish, sharp sharp sexy borning (save for d tear embarassed)
Don't worry God is not a God of half & half, he himself has the original spare to our bodies, he shall factory reset and perfect all that concerns your body in Jesus name! You shall heal speedily and even begin to wonder sef, d stitches shall hold perfectly and you shall have no reason to resuture, for by His stripes ,we're healed! Amen!
Abeg greet Omomo for me

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2017
eksbabe:
Hello mamas, how una dey? Been a while in here.
Congrats to Yesitsme, realdentist and mamas that have birthed their los, God be praised.
Waddling mamas the Lord is ur strength and to my July mummies how is the minsitry moving?
Plss oo has anyone started noticing kicks at 19 weeks cuz me i never see any ooo, sometimes i just feel like something is beating fast in my belly like a heart beat, pls mamas did anyone feel that way and what could it be? In all sha we give God thanks.
Phlakkeys and other Julymamas i hail ooo.
P.s lemme drop bump pics at 19 weeks, not sure i have seen any yet but i shall move the motion

Your tummy isn't big. The kind of tummy I want o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2017
splendy90:

Congratulations ma'am I love reading birth announcements because I know BS will follow.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Congrats ma'am!
splendy90:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2017
realdentist:
lol. I still de. Tho vigilante don start.
Thank you for rejoicing with me, my sisters. May God cause others to rejoice with you as well. Congrats yesitsme. I really didn't know we were going to give birth on the same day.
congratulations Dear God bless little one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
They will increase it sef from like 38 weeks to 2 tabs. No stopping
Oh they already increased mine o at 33 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Congrats ma'am realdentist n yesitsme.kisses to your Lo's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
splendy90:
congratulation mama wow we are so blessed in this family ooo 3 bundle of joy in one day I know there still more grin grin God be praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Dazzle86:

Your tummy isn't big. The kind of tummy I want o.
smileyit shall be according to ur desire. But ehnn i am a ftm and my tummy was almost flat before pregy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Good morning mamas. Team march hope we are ready to take over, hope hospital bag is packed and hope we are doing our exercises.
Abeg let me and go and plait my hair and look good so DAT when LO show he/she go see sey his/her mama fine joor.
#catwalksout tongue grin

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2017
sunbestie:
Good morning mamas. Team march hope we are ready to take over, hope hospital bag is packed and hope we are doing our exercises.
Abeg let me and go and plait my hair and look good so DAT when LO show he/she go see sey his/her mama fine joor.
#catwalksout tongue grin
Now am jealous cos am about to go cut mine!Lo don pack my hair finish,wish it was manageable but is not cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Hello beautiful maamas, trust everyone, los and our dhs are doing great?
I came with a question that have been bothering me since my discussion last night with dh. He said all his daughters must be circumcised to avoid them being promiscous, plz mamas, does circumcision of women still exist?
does it play a role in a woman being a slut?
I wasnt circumcised and I dont see any reason why my daughters should.
Plz I need input on this and as an over all final sayer that he is, is their even a good hospital that can do neat circumcision for me without hurting my girls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2017
splendy90:
My king made his appearance at 8:55pm 24/02 weighing 2.9kg
Congratulations mama, may your Lo continuously take d kingship status.

Team February which way, you guys just vex give us 3 babies in one day!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2017
realdentist:
"Madam..u don stay for house almost dilate finish.". ...
The beginning of my BS
First of all, I call my guy punctual because he came on the most consistent edd given. The scans I did at 12 weeks, 36 weeks and 39 weeks all gave me an edd of 24th Feb, meanwhile hospital calculation was 3rd of march and baby center app gave me 28th Feb. I chose to work with 28th.
So i started feeling menstrual-like cramps about 4 nights before the 24th, but this was only at night. By morning, I didn't feel anything again. Went for antenatal on the 23rd, doc just said baby's head has gone down. I took that to mean "engaged". By some minutes to three a.m on the 24th I noticed I started having painful contractions which lasted for about a minute and were coming at 10-15 minutes interval. Each time I went to d loo and wiped, I would earnestly search for the "show". I kept looking until I saw mucus first, then another time mucus with just a tiny little tinge of blood..I was like is this it? There has to be more na. This labour has not really started. Meanwhile d contractions were getting slightly more intense but still at 10-15 minutes apart, sometimes even longer. I became restless and started parambulating round the house, looking for what to clean. Put finishing touches to my hospital bag, cleaned the kitchen..
By 7 I told dh to take me to d hospital. We got there by past 8. I almost didn't want to get down from the car. I didn't want them to do that painful VE for me and then tell me I'm just 2cm and send me home. But when another contraction hit me, I decided to just go and get checked. Only for d midwife to check me and say I was 7cm gone already. "Madam u don stay for house dilate finish". I was pleasantly surprised. That was around 9. She said I would put to bed by 12.
I didn't believe her.
I was admitted and from time to time checked again. Labour was progressing but dey were finding it hard to believe I was contracting because I wasn't shouting. Dem no know say na dem go beg me to stop shouting later. Lol
By around 11, they broke my water. Contractions didn't intensify. Then by few minutes to 12, they gave me the almighty formula. But they weren't patient enought to let it work, before injecting another dose because after the 2nd dose all hell broke loose. I raised my voice! "In less than 2 minutes I felt like pushing! And the force was so strong! Too strong! I 'ran' to the delivery room and with just a few pushes my Prince was brought out and I was relieved.
The doctor said I had a minor cut, not knowing that he didn't see well. On closer look, he saw that it was actually a very extensive tear(I believe because d force of d oxytocin contraction didn't give enough time for my perineum to stretch), and he started regretting why he didn't just give me a cut Himself. He said he felt because I had given birth before, I wouldn't have such a tear. But he forgot that 11 years is a long time.
Anyways, I asked him to numb it before stitching (can u imagine he was going to stitch without numbing!). Even with d numbing I still felt some pain but in all I give God thanks.
I earnestly wish all mamas safe delivery. No need to entertain fears, rather turn ur fears into prayers.
Love ur bs ........ Come be like say na scan date sure pass...anyway... Don't worry ur stitches won't have a breakdown...u will heal faster in Jesus name amen. God bless u and ur FAM.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.