Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121982 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
proudmom38:
Gud a.m mamas,how re u all doing 2day n ur babies? I ve some questions pls. I'm 10weeks today n in d past 2weeks ve been unable to eat well,my appetite is on d downside,i cant eat anything sweet like banana,watermelon,pawpaw n i cant eat eba,rice,ripe plantain,egusi soup ogbono,bread or beans without having stomach upset.d only fruit n food dat is acceptable to my stomach is apple,carrot n orange,den yam n vegetable soup n tea. I don tire 4 myself o,abeg is dis normal? I no fit eat 2 or 3 times a day except once n na yam or apple.hope dis will not affect my baby? Anoda thing is dat my lower abdomen feel heavy when i walk. Sorry 4d long post n thanks in advance 4 ur advices.
my dear nothing to worry abt u knw say me nd u dey same level na only 4 days I take senior u I also xperience all dose tinz u listed above as in eXactly as u said it and wen I even manage to eat I get constipated and den purge eva since I conceived everytin I eat makes me purge weneva I take orange ehnn my mouth dey bitter pass b4 mehhnn its nt easy bt its all worth it I pray wt tym it reduces Xpecially dis spit wey jst. Start like a week now. Will b having my 1st scan sha probably on tuesday hmmnnn cnt wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Meddler:

My dear that's how mine was too. Yours is even better because u can still tolerate some food. I couldn't eat anything. Everything I ate was by force. I have a sweet tooth and I'm also a baker and throughout this pregnancy I could not stand anything sweet until just recently. I'm still a little put off my cake and icing. Although these days I find myself craving milo. I have like a week to go before my due date and have been drinking milo in huge quantities. Don't despair ur appetite will gradually come back during ur second trimester. Imagine a foodie like me and in my first and early second trimester I had to set an alarm to remind myself to eat ( yea it was that bad).
Sayoberry, see another #team milo o. I dey envy you people but my baby no gree me drink am. The only thing I drink I can drink is water but if I wanna feel funky sometimes, I add small nutriC just to change the colour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zedge(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zedge:
Gudmornin all,my wife s currentli 7weeks pregnant and she experiencd a slight bleedin yesteday(pink ,red now brown) after strainin real hard to poo,we v bin to d doctor and he said she shud b on bed rest and tk lots of fluid(liquid paraffin) n no scan till next two weeks
Pls i'd lyk to kno if its normal cus she has bin veri down n scared
Dis s our 2nd preg,she had a miscarriage in may at 11weeks

Ds post nids attntion pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
beedam:

Mama,you are 100% alright. First trimester and loss of appetite goes together with majority of pregnant women. Don't worry,it will change and you will soon be able to eat all those you mentioned and also nothing will happen to your baby. Just try and take your drugs daily. As for the lower abdomen too,all is fine. As your baby grows you feel more weight. So relax and enjoy yourself o jare.

Sayoberry, the thick milo woman,come and see your paddy here who is taking tea too grin
thanks alot mama,ur reply really help calm my nerves.lol milo paddies!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mzora:
you can check d general hospital @ igando.@proudmom38 you are vry ok. Very typical to lose appetite during first trimester. U're even lucky u're nt vomiting. I kept vomting I was scared for my baby. But w're fine now.Jst kip taking ur prenatals. Ur baby is fine.
thanks mama is gud 2 knw dat all dis is normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zedge:
Gudmornin all,my wife s currentli 7weeks pregnant and she experiencd a slight bleedin yesteday(pink ,red now brown) after strainin real hard to poo,we v bin to d doctor and he said she shud b on bed rest and tk lots of fluid(liquid paraffin) n no scan till next two weeks
Pls i'd lyk to kno if its normal cus she has bin veri down n scared
Dis s our 2nd preg,she had a miscarriage in may at 11weeks

Please why straining real hard to poo? Has she been eating heavy food without taking enough water ni? Let her be on bed rest as the doctor said and take lot of fluids too so as to avoid "poo stress" too. I don't know why your doctor suggested 2wks b4 scan is done but I could remember when I spotted at 7weeks, I was asked to do scan the next day. Don't worry,the God that did it won't put you to shame. She will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Meddler:

My dear that's how mine was too. Yours is even better because u can still tolerate some food. I couldn't eat anything. Everything I ate was by force. I have a sweet tooth and I'm also a baker and throughout this pregnancy I could not stand anything sweet until just recently. I'm still a little put off my cake and icing. Although these days I find myself craving milo. I have like a week to go before my due date and have been drinking milo in huge quantities. Don't despair ur appetite will gradually come back during ur second trimester. Imagine a foodie like me and in my first and early second trimester I had to set an alarm to remind myself to eat ( yea it was that bad).
hmmm,what can i say but to comfort myself dat I'm not alone in dis.thanks so much ma'am,d thick tea is d only thing on point.Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
zeemoh2012:
my dear nothing to worry abt u knw say me nd u dey same level na only 4 days I take senior u I also xperience all dose tinz u listed above as in eXactly as u said it and wen I even manage to eat I get constipated and den purge eva since I conceived everytin I eat makes me purge weneva I take orange ehnn my mouth dey bitter pass b4 mehhnn its nt easy bt its all worth it I pray wt tym it reduces Xpecially dis spit wey jst. Start like a week now. Will b having my 1st scan sha probably on tuesday hmmnnn cnt wait.
thanks my paddy,yes u re right,d joy of being pregnant after a long wait is worth it n dat has been my consolation. How re u doing n ur bump?is been awhile i hear 4rm u,ve u started showing yet? I wish us a healthy n happy preggers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
beedam:

Sayoberry, see another #team milo o. I dey envy you people but my baby no gree me drink am. The only thing I drink I can drink is water but if I wanna feel funky sometimes, I add small nutriC just to change the colour
Lolz,u re funny mama.It is well with us all IJN.AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
rezzy:
God has been faithful to me and my household.

Today is our first wedding anniversary.

Lord, i want to thank you for the past 1 year, for your guidance, protection, provision, faithfulness unfailing love, mercy and abundant blessing even the blessing of a child.

Lord, i want to also thank you for the gift of a wonderful, loving, caring and understanding husband. Baba God, may he continually be the head and may his unending love for you continue to increase.

Father, as we continue in this marriage institution, we ask that you teach us all we need to know to make our marriage the sweetest on earth. Father, increase us in all areas of life, help us to make the right decision that will better our lives, bless us with more children and above all, teach us to know You more, in Jesus name. Amen

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Me & Myme
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
rezzy:
God has been faithful to me and my household.

Today is our first wedding anniversary.

Lord, i want to thank you for the past 1 year, for your guidance, protection, provision, faithfulness unfailing love, mercy and abundant blessing even the blessing of a child.

Lord, i want to also thank you for the gift of a wonderful, loving, caring and understanding husband. Baba God, may he continually be the head and may his unending love for you continue to increase.

Father, as we continue in this marriage institution, we ask that you teach us all we need to know to make our marriage the sweetest on earth. Father, increase us in all areas of life, help us to make the right decision that will better our lives, bless us with more children and above all, teach us to know You more, in Jesus name. Amen

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Me & Myme

Happy wedding anniversary, God Will continue to bless d union.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
halimattt:

Happy wedding anniversary, God Will continue to bless d union.

Amen.

How is ur baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
my fellow sisters I came across this scripture during my study and it ministered to me. I would like every pregnant woman to confess it for their delievery .Isaiah 66:7-9. pls always confess it to yourself and believe God is able to perform his Word as he honors his Word more than his name. God bless us all and grant us easy and quick delivery. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
proudmom38:

hmmm,what can i say but to comfort myself dat I'm not alone in dis.thanks so much ma'am,d thick tea is d only thing on point.Lolz

I am team Milo too grin cheesy...
Thick milo with very cold water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kai! Mama's drinking Milo, I really envy you all...what I'll do to drink that.

Still 6weeks, and I vomitted for the first time yesterday, I tried drinking Milk and that was it. Red plums has really helped me. Now Le boo squeezes tarngarines for me to drink as I cnt chew. Moi-moi has been my paddy, I pray it continues...

Nausea, tiredness, gathering of saliva and sleep are my best friend...it is well.

I'm looking for my mate. 6weeks mama, where una dey?

God bless us all..amen!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ITUNUP. CONGRATULATIONS TO U. MAY God bless all your family the more on his arrival

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Leem4: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
beedam:

dont worry... youbwill soon join the milo team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hernyolar:

correct mama #chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
pjthatcher:

hahahahahah iya ibeji Pele it will soon be over but easy on the thick Milo o would have suggested just milk cuz everyday Milo is likely to make your. babies big o. wishing us safe delievery its like we have the same edd.

i use the milo as a.... erm... like food supliment sha grin
my babies are tiny... squeezed together in my big belle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
sayoberry:

correct mama #chop knuckle
lolz,milo don get team here.una too much o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
sunnshyn:
Kai! Mama's drinking Milo, I really envy you all...what I'll do to drink that.

Still 6weeks, and I vomitted for the first time yesterday, I tried drinking Milk and that was it. Red plums has really helped me. Now Le boo squeezes tarngarines for me to drink as I cnt chew. Moi-moi has been my paddy, I pray it continues...

Nausea, tiredness, gathering of saliva and sleep are my best friend...it is well.

I'm looking for my mate. 6weeks mama, where una dey?

God bless us all..amen!!
pele dear,dnt worry maybe it will change 4u later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hernyolar:

welcome onboard mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
sayoberry:

dont worry... youbwill soon join the milo team

I no wan join una o. I just dey help u find your course mate ni. Because I can see the class is growing grin.

I don't think it's even advisable for me to start drinking "thick milo tongue" at 35weeks. Mba! I no want.

All milo drinking plan na till after delivery

I always enjoy reading from you cos all your stories are always funny except for the last one that sent me to MFM ministry just because of you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
proudmom38:
Gud a.m mamas,how re u all doing 2day n ur babies? I ve some questions pls. I'm 10weeks today n in d past 2weeks ve been unable to eat well,my appetite is on d downside,i cant eat anything sweet like banana,watermelon,pawpaw n i cant eat eba,rice,ripe plantain,egusi soup ogbono,bread or beans without having stomach upset.d only fruit n food dat is acceptable to my stomach is apple,carrot n orange,den yam n vegetable soup n tea. I don tire 4 myself o,abeg is dis normal? I no fit eat 2 or 3 times a day except once n na yam or apple.hope dis will not affect my baby? Anoda thing is dat my lower abdomen feel heavy when i walk. Sorry 4d long post n thanks in advance 4 ur advices.

hehehehe...... welcome to the club
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
beedam:

I no wan join una o. I just dey help u find your course mate ni. Because I can see the class is growing grin.

I don't think it's even advisable for me to start drinking "thick milo tongue" at 35weeks. Mba! I no want.

I always enjoy reading from you cos all your stories are always funny except for the last one that sent me to MFM ministry just because of you.
thank you very much. you can drink Milo now.... u will just have small tinttini tears grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
sexiebecky:
my dear my babies Ar not identical and accordin to d scAn report,dy ar perfect. Even d dr said so.I asked her y she said I shuld go 2ru cs cos I want to deliver norma.she said dat C.s is not stressful nd I won't pass 2ru d pains of child labour,dat's all my dear,noffin else.

the pains aafter the c.s nko? did she gist u about that? my dear... lay ur hands on that tummy and tell those babies that they would not give you any trouble when its time for them to come.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
@zedge pls let her have enof rest biko and avoid anytyn dat'll stress her and take enof water to make d poo soft,she'll carry to term IJN Amen...@ all how una dey?me dey her with my swollen legs and painful joint hope this is normal sha.Compliment of the season my beautiful mama's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'm grateful Sis

ToyosiR:
@ITUNUP. CONGRATULATIONS TO U. MAY God bless all your family the more on his arrival
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
sayoberry:

thank you very much. you can drink Milo now.... u will just have small tinttini tears grin

Sayoberry! Sayoberry!! Sayoberry!!! How many times did I call you? Mind yourself o! Tintini tears ko,tantani tears ni.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
beedam:

Am 32 weeks,will be due in Feb, I eat/drink whatever am comfortable with jare...
#Icantkillmyself#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hernyolar:

Am 32 weeks,will be due in Feb, I eat/drink whatever am comfortable with jare...
#Icantkillmyself#

I'm not running away from it o. Just that it tastes like paracetamol in my mouth. I guess it's because I'm still spitting that made my mouth avoid sweet things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.