Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120304 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
ahnie:
Baby clothes in asaba z killing.onitsha the transportfare is orubebe.

Make Una cee oni zino cee wahala.A mild drama ensued yesternight.could you imagine that zino went and took my new baby's bed,tore the nylon casing and was about depositing her small yan.sh like that of a garden-egg inside.i was just looking at her with Isoko eyes.
Bed Wey I Neva launch sef...All she did last week was making attemp putting on her unborn brother's knickers and trousers,And she knows she doesn't put on trousers,apart from gowns and skirts.

I wee evacuate that sabi sabi pikin from my house very soon.
Lol toddlers love baby things too much, it's like it reminds them of those times when everything was about them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
ahnie:
Baby clothes in asaba z killing.onitsha the transportfare is orubebe.

Make Una cee oni zino cee wahala.A mild drama ensued yesternight.could you imagine that zino went and took my new baby's bed,tore the nylon casing and was about depositing her small yan.sh like that of a garden-egg inside.i was just looking at her with Isoko eyes.
Bed Wey I Neva launch sef...All she did last week was making attemp putting on her unborn brother's knickers and trousers,And she knows she doesn't put on trousers,apart from gowns and skirts.

I wee evacuate that sabi sabi pikin from my house very soon.
lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Benignasweety:
Mine was last year. I had him february 21 as against march 15th. Am just trying as much as possible to avoid any issue with my present pregnancy. My late Son suckled well from birth and my bresstmilk flowed like tap from the 2nd day after birth but he suddenly death just the next day after his umbilical cord fell. He has Jaundice that was being taken care of with same medication I used for my 1st Son. He was okay till the afternoon of the day his umbilical cord fell, his tummy was paining him and it was making some strange rumbling sounds. My mom said it was colic so we managed him for that day but I noticed his appetite dropped. He wasnt sucking nor wld he want to feed from the ones I expressed in a cup to feed him. My boobs were getting engorged and I had to even express alot out in the bathroom. He died the next afternoon in pains cuz of the tummy. So my question is, was it the umbilical cord that fell on the 4th day that wasnt normal? was it the Jaundice that killed him cuz he got more yellow d day his umbilical fell? Was it because he wasnt full term or was it the Colic that actually took his life? As God wld have it, he died exactly the same time he was born. I would want answers please maamas, I need to be extra careful for this one cuz he is going to be my 1st child in my husband's house please I cant afford to lose him.
It is well mama...this one is here to stay....in Jesus name amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fruitfulbliss:

God bless u ma, d blocked nose has ease up bt my head is banging me, i cant sit up hv been lying down since morning, i feel severe pains in my bones, pls mamas help
Chai this msg must be contagious, this evening : headache,cold, stooling vomiting but I don't feel pains in my bones sad. I don't understand !
Let me lie down abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

My dear na initial gra gra the weather do today. Dem Don restore my light o. Na our transformer bin get issues. Which part of abj u de?

Ok thank God. I dey life camp. Hope u had some showers at your side, some1 said it rained with ice ohh in their area!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thank you all very much mamas, God bless you all smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
airforcewife:

Ok thank God. I dey life camp. Hope u had some showers at your side, some1 said it rained with ice ohh in their area!!

Rain with ice or this our Abuja? Nne I doubt it o. Na shikini drizzle e do for my side. I stay in Apo resettlement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Yes ooo. But not as frequent as before.
Seriously dealing with phlegm now
ohk sorry dear.. I still spit maybe mine will stop wen baby gets here urs might stop after 3 month
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 6:06am On Mar 24, 2017
It rained and was quite squally last night in kuje.I woke up this morning feeling funky,i had to wake oga for some praise worship and I told him to take all the time in the world.After we were done,it hit me !!!!!!!!!
My ms had DISAPPEARED !!!!!!
I am quite worried,i am 14 weeks 6 days from my calculations.All pelvic pain gone,no sore tips,i feel nothing.I am a bit scared right now.Any idea on what could have changed ?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Nothing.to worry abt. Am 14weeks +1 and I feel much better. Not vommitted for 3days and it feels so good. Enjoy ur 2nd trimester sis.
Baby kicks will remind u of bin pregnant once they start grin

aghaibiam:
It rained and was quite squally last night in kuje.I woke up this morning feeling funky,i had to wake oga for some praise worship and I told him to take all the time in the world.After we were done,it hit me !!!!!!!!!
I am quite worried,i am 14 weeks 6 days from my calculations.All pelvic pain gone,no sore tips,i feel nothing.I am a bit scared right now.Any idea on what could have changed ?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2017
aghaibiam:
See WUman being o. No be we dey complain about ms? Now the thing free us, we dey fear again.

Funny as i have been having the exact feeling. Since monday I've been feeling great, but didn't want to announce here so as not to jinx myself cheesy Make the Ms no come back with full force grin

But i think we are in the clear. Second Trimester here we rock!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
woow can't belief I sleep like a baby ooo. rain in Canaan city. intact prayers were answer cos heat was something else n always sleeping on tiles. mamas, I salute ooo. cappo Naomi14 Weldon oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
I hail you back teamie! I thank God for a cool weather last night was able to sleep well too.
Arihodo:
woow can't belief I sleep like a baby ooo. rain in Canaan city. intact prayers were answer cos heat was something else n always sleeping on tiles. mamas, I salute ooo. cappo Naomi14 Weldon oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls I need birth storiesssssssss.
Team April hope we are getting ready? Safe delivery to the remaining march mamas or are you all porting to April? You are most welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
aghaibiam:
Lol you are quite worried that your ms has disappeared. When I was 14 weeks and my ms disappeared, hubby and I were thanking God everyday cuz we both suffered greatly that period. It's like your own did not do you well. Nothing to worry about tho, it's coming for it to disappear around this time.

@mydreams25, I can tell you my birth story in advance wink since none is forthcoming

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Who knows any ways of getting rid of phlegm from my throat. I don't have catarrh or anything but it's just there making me want to clear my throat every second. I don't mind home remedies too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2017
ahnie:
Heartburn...little ogheneruno still breeched....He must turn to cephalic position in Jesus name.choi April pls come oooo.ayam waiting patiently to offload.

Btw where z tchiwinnie,ma'am soonest and Mrs ozycy?
How's baby Zino? It haff tey. I can't meet up for now mehn.
Preggy mamas una weldone ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2017
since nobody has given me a welcome speech,lemme kuku welcome mysef for mysef on mysef by mysef. lemme rant small. I have added so much weight since I got pregnant. my face is swollen and I can't help but keep eating. I dont eat junk ooh I eat good food yet my people keep complaining that I am eating too much and they know it's not my fault. if I fail to eat as at when due eh..... lo would just seat on lower abdomen to express how angry he is (they say na boy) and once I eat he would move up so it is actually him who likes food not me lol. now I have to start dieting and it is not funny At all. end of rant. July mama how is u pipu doing?

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2017
July captain add MA edd 28th July.gender bouncing baby boy with plenty hair. lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
keeki:
since nobody has given me a welcome speech,lemme kuku welcome mysef for mysef on mysef by mysef. lemme rant small. I have added so much weight since I got pregnant. my face is swollen and I can't help but keep eating. I dont eat junk ooh I eat good food yet my people keep complaining that I am eating too much and they know it's not my fault. if I fail to eat as at when due eh..... lo would just seat on lower abdomen to express how angry he is (they say na boy) and once I eat he would move up so it is actually him who likes food not me lol. now I have to start dieting and it is not funny At all. end of rant. July mama how is u pipu doing?
Lol I like your style, if it were me I'd have started ranting about cliques and how I'm being ignored cheesy

Anyway, why do you need to go on a diet, is your baby too big. Me I've been eating like a whale or worse and I'm not bothered. The diet would start when I offload

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2017
ozycy:

How's baby Zino? It haff tey. I can't meet up for now mehn.
Preggy mamas una weldone ooo.
this woolmarn wia you go Hyde put?Happy new-year maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Rain with ice or this our Abuja? Nne I doubt it o. Na shikini drizzle e do for my side. I stay in Apo resettlement
really? It rained cats and dogs here o. Had a cool night.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Same boat.
My Doc said "Lick Peppermint.
That's d only solution he can proffer a pregnant woman.
Giddyperson:
Who knows any ways of getting rid of phlegm from my throat. I don't have catarrh or anything but it's just there making me want to clear my throat every second. I don't mind home remedies too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2017
aghaibiam:
lol fear not. I felt same way last Saturday I rushed to see my gynae who told me all was well but just to calm my nerves he did a scan and for the first time I saw my LO kiss kiss heart beating perfectly, eyes formed etc. But guess what the MS/ES came back a day later. I still count it all joy. So dear relax I believe all is well. #Teamoctober2017

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Mamas vigilante is real ooooo, but I will try and drop BS soon.
Hope every mama here is doing great? God is our strength.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I like your style, if it were me I'd have started ranting about cliques and how I'm being ignored cheesy

Anyway, why do you need to go on a diet, is your baby too big. Me I've been eating like a whale or worse and I'm not bothered. The diet would start when I offload
chai this mama ehn cheesy cheesy you're truly a giddyperson grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I come wonder too cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Keeki u are welcome, have a stress free ride! And we are eyeing you for our mighty #teamaugust for supernatural births incase u port cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Hello Beautiful mamas in the house. Longest time. Congrats to all that have offloaded and more grace to the waddling mamas. Just popped in to say Hi. Still waiting on God to join you again. Shout out to Blessedmum, Liftedhands, mignone, sugah, zaynie, mitchyy and other mamas. Kisses to all the amazing babies here.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2017
keeki:
Pls eat as much as u can. I ate a lots as well and it helped me cos when my daughter came earlier her weight was more than OK for her age. pls eat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

Try lemon/ lime juice.

Either

mix with hot water and honey

Or

With hot tea and honey.

For me it seems to help with bringing phlegm up.

You could also do some steam inhalation as well and breath in with mouth a few times when doing it.

And gaggle with warm water with or without salt.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
gwng:
Educational Toys for Kids:

Wooden Shape Sorting Clock (#2,000): learn shapes, colours, numbers and counting then gradually to learn to tell the time. Teaches fine motor skills, numbers, colors, shapes, and concepts of time. Can help cultivate baby’s hands, eyes, brain coordination ability, exercise finger flexibility to guide the baby paradigm shift capability, essential goods for the children to learn and grow

Tetris Brain Teaser Puzzle Toy (#3,500): Creative puzzle, using a variety of building blocks, posing a variety of graphics. Aims at Training kids imagination, eye-hand coordination and color & shape recognition

Early Mathematics Educational Box with Wooden Numbers (#3,000): Learn numbers and alphabets, Learn simple maths arithmetic, Helps develop kid’s intelligence and practical manual ability.

Kids Educational Microscope Kit (Magnifies 100-1200X) #7,500: Microscope Kit encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way.Provides high magnification for educational applications,100x, 400x, and 1200x Magnification. Super educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens. Monocular viewing head with LED,Comes with multi-piece accessory kit

Call 08060675824 to order or visit https://edtech.com.ng/product-category/educational-toys/

Delivery available all over Nigeria.

Educational Toys for Kids:

Wooden Shape Sorting Clock (#2,000): learn shapes, colours, numbers and counting then gradually to learn to tell the time. Teaches fine motor skills, numbers, colors, shapes, and concepts of time. Can help cultivate baby’s hands, eyes, brain coordination ability, exercise finger flexibility to guide the baby paradigm shift capability, essential goods for the children to learn and grow.

Early Mathematics Educational Box with Wooden Numbers (#3,000): Learn numbers and alphabets, Learn simple maths arithmetic, Helps develop kid’s intelligence and practical manual ability.

Call 08060675824 to order or visit https://edtech.com.ng/product-category/educational-toys/

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.