Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122439 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Naomi14:
Ma'am pls What's the captain jinx? NL Bad Network no allow me view some pages. Can't see bump pics again. cry

My child sit down, what you are about to hear is a true life story.
You see long ago in 2015, on this thread class captain used to carry last. At first they will say it's because they don't want to jump ship abi they want to see off all members but a dem dey always port to the next month.
So everyone started running away from the post cos they felt it was jinxed.......

Hmmmmm
#DrinksWater
#AdjustsSpectacles.
#ClearsThroat

Along came this fearless preggy woman..... Ozycy, better pikin someborri. She was the October Captain....at first it seemed the jinx would catch her too but just when we were about to give in, Ozycy broke the jinx and delivered in October grin....
Legend knows her as Ozycy the JinxBreaker grin
Since then most Captains have been true to their month.....

Until.........April grin

#PicksRace.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beautiful bumps mamas. I pray to join you guys very soon. God bless you all and safe delivery to everyone here

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
hotmomma:
Ah, mummy atinuke abeg I seriously jump and pass for now but I will humbly say back to sender.

#runsaway grin

Just keep running cos if I catch you, I will tear your pata angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
iamhistreasure:
Beautiful bumps mamas. I pray to join you guys very soon. God bless you all and safe delivery to everyone here

Amen!
It will happen sooner than your expect.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
All my teamies are showing bumps today, Zaynie what did you put in the water biko? Welcome back to the thread. I can already guess what the captain jinx is, and I forbid it to catch me.

Was nice seeing all the bumps, nicoleswizzi hope you've sewn special maternity kit for your pop cheesy
Hahahahahahaha geezzz maternity kit for pop...lol no oo...my created vest is big enof, nysc have helped me already...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
phlakkeys:

Wowwww, lovely bumps everywhere. Just less than 24hrs offline and i had to catch up with about 5 pages. #TeamJulyrockingbumpslikekilode
EDD will be corrected and sex added. Never mind, sex can still change on delivery day lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin I pray ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
phlakkeys:

Wowwww, lovely bumps everywhere. Just less than 24hrs offline and i had to catch up with about 5 pages. #TeamJulyrockingbumpslikekilode
EDD will be corrected and sex added. Never mind, sex can still change on delivery day lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin I pray ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

Cute bump kiss
But person no go fit line up for your front o.....e go just dey shook person cheesy

cheesy. I dey take am find trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
MamaOO:
Respond to my PM please
okay ma i will, just seeing it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Graciouscharis:

cheesy. I dey take am find trouble.

Lol... People like you will stand in front of somebody and be saying "what do you want to do?, you want trouble today bah? "
I wee just jejely beg you and waka pass. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folamee: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=beyedew post=55041586]
Awww, this is sooo cute. See as e dey shine. Baby folamee, time don dey reach for you to evacuate oo.[/quote
I can't wait to meet her, thanks for d compliment

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

See fine portable bump.
At 38weeks? Nice!
But why be say all these small bumps dey carry big babies and big bumps will carry 3.2 angry
And Jay is just weighing 2.6 n doc d shout say him too big 4 my height!i just d wait 4 2moro,make I go do drama 4 ANC grin grin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sansa143:
And Jay is just weighing 2.6 n doc d shout say him too big 4 my height!i just d wait 4 2moro,make I go do drama 4 ANC grin grin!

Is your Dr high on kai-kai?
How can 2.6 be too big?
First, how short are you?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

How can 2.6 be too big?
4ft sumtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

How can 2.6 be too big?
Dis my full pic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sansa143:
4ft sumtin

Maami you short o shocked
Let's stick with the Dr abeg cheesy

Shortly after.... We go down low

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sansa143:
Dis my full pic

But you foine kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

Amen! It will happen sooner than your expect.
Amen, thanks mama. I claim in for myself and every ttc mama

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
iamhistreasure:
Amen, thanks mama. I claim it for myself and every ttc mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

Maami you short o shocked Let's stick with the Dr abeg cheesy

kai Iya Atinuke you are very funny. my teamie is cutie ebony black.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dazzle86:

Hope you don't give him too much sugary things. I here it makes kids hyperactive. But he is just 7 months now, *8323how come. That means you will run when he is starts walking.
I give him mashed sweet potatoes and ripe banana everyday. ...can that be the culprit?
He is crawling verrry fast and can hold things to get up too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
babythug:

You're OYO in this one oh lol

Infact I should run for. This thread na so the thing take hook me that Nov 2015...... I frequented here until I became a member last last lol
grin grin cheesy grin
Please don't run away from us....we love you so ooo much. And to those we love, we happily share with them what we have here. .. is pregnancy cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
beyedew:

Mommy babythug that was crying that year of taking care of a baby when she don already hang booth. I no dey ooo teamie. How are you?
I dey fine....trying to be happy no matter the odds

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2017
zaynie:
Eyin aye o!
Eyin aye o!
Mothers of the world!
The boot that has been hung, let it unhang o!!!!!
#TurningRound&ShakingMyBombom cheesy

Babythug, we are expecting the birth announcement cool grin

Ha Temi bami......

Brings out more CDs..... Will go and re-insure myself at the baba's(health center) place this week

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Hahahahahaha! This is just too funny cheesy thank God for the mama who broke it cheesy just had a good laugh dis early morning.
zaynie:

You see long ago in 2015, on this thread class captain used to carry last. At first they will say it's because they don't want to jump ship abi they want to see off all members but a dem dey always port to the next month.
So everyone started running away from the post cos they felt it was jinxed.......

Hmmmmm
#DrinksWater
#AdjustsSpectacles.
#ClearsThroat

Along came this fearless preggy woman..... Ozycy, better pikin someborri. She was the October Captain....at first it seemed the jinx would catch her too but just when we were about to give in, Ozycy broke the jinx and delivered in October grin....

Until.........April grin

#PicksRace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2017
zaynie:

Maami you short o shocked
Let's stick with the Dr abeg cheesy

Chai,u haf finish me oh cheesy cheesy cheesy!Na only me waka come,u need to c my Elder sis n d lst born,na him own worst,dat one na long no b tall!Na me my mama decide say she go dash her height,shape n booby! grin grin,my own cowbell dey ok sef,my mama n sis,na story 4 anoda day grin grin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyamConfidence(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Great. Congratulations. I wish your wife a happy and healthy pregnancy
but I do not have a wife yet...at least not till a few more years embarassed

Thanks anyways... We'll tap into this in the future grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
zaynie:

Hmmmmm
#DrinksWater
#AdjustsSpectacles.
#ClearsThroat

Until.........April grin

#PicksRace.
Hahaha you can't even scare me tongue My doctor won't let me go 10 days past my EDD so await my BA/BS on or before 23 April, if I'm porting anywhere, it's to March.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2017
Chai,dont undastand dis feeling oh!Woke up wit cramps n backache n my stomach hard!Abeg,make una help me tell Jay say time neva reach oh!Heading to d hospital(ANC)2day! cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hahaha you can't even scare me tongue My doctor won't let me go 10 days past my EDD so await my BA/BS on or before 23 April, if I'm porting anywhere, it's to March.

wink
Issokay

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Sansa143:
Chai,dont undastand dis feeling oh!Woke up wit cramps n backache n my stomach hard!Abeg,make una help me tell Jay say time neva reach oh!Heading to d hospital(ANC)2day! cry cry

Jay is ready when Jay is ready.
Time the cramps. Note the intervals and intensity.
How many minutes apart? How many minutes/seconds does it last? Is it regular? Is it getting more intense?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
babythug:

Ha Temi bami......

Brings out more CDs..... Will go and re-insure myself at the baba's(health center) place this week

cheesy
We shall see.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.