Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120904 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
/color]Helllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp!All mamas in the house, come out o All team October, come out o
Hmmm, i got the shocker of my life on saturday when i went formy first scan, by LMP i should be 16wks by first week of may but according to scan i'm 16wks today....hmmm, i always use that scan center even in my previous pregnancies cos the scan is mostly accurate. I went in and lay on the bed not up to 5mins i lay on the bed, the next thing i heard is...''Congratulations.....you are having two babies"....whaaattttt? I just jumped offthe bed immediately,i was about to run out of the room when the man held me and dragged me back,even the man himself was scared because forlike 20mins i was just staring at the man like it seems your scan is no longer accurate. Aftermuch calming, he then said he was only joking. I said it better be a joke cos i can't remember when i asked God forthat, even though i admire twins but i never open my mouth to ask forit before, even when someone says that prayer forme i send it back to the sender immediately. So i told the man neither myself nor DH has twins in their family so where will it come from and i warned never to make such jokes with me again, haaaa! After the whole drama, i left the room but the sonographer then called in

Congrats ma, God will supply all ur needs and babies' needs according to His riches in glory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Please how do I join my delivery month team/group as am a new comer on this forum. Thanks
/color]Helllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp!All mamas in the house, come out o All team October, come out o
Hmmm, i got the shocker of my life on saturday when i went formy first scan, by LMP i should be 16wks by first week of may but according to scan i'm 16wks today....hmmm, i always use that scan center even in my previous pregnancies cos the scan is mostly accurate. I went in and lay on the bed not up to 5mins i lay on the bed, the next thing i heard is...''Congratulations.....you are having two babies"....whaaattttt? I just jumped offthe bed immediately,i was about to run out of the room when the man held me and dragged me back,even the man himself was scared because forlike 20mins i was just staring at the man like it seems your scan is no longer accurate. Aftermuch calming, he then said he was only joking. I said it better be a joke cos i can't remember when i asked God forthat, even though i admire twins but i never open my mouth to ask forit before, even when someone says that prayer forme i send it back to the sender immediately. So i told the man neither myself nor DH has twins in their family so where will it come from and i warned never to make such jokes with me again, haaaa! After the whole drama, i left the room but the sonographer then called in

Congrats ma, God will supply all ur needs and babies' needs according to His riches in glory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Please how do I join my delivery month team/group as am a new comer on this forum. Thanks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tnks love
hunniesuzie:
Fresh boy! Shey I can book him for my future daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
myrygurl:
ALHAMDULILAH ALA KHULIN AHLIN
B.A!
Praise and glory be to Almighty ALLAH, baby Hibbatullah made her royal entrance yesterday between 9-10pm through an emergency cs after being in serious labour for 16hrs with slow dilation of 2cm-3cm..
ccGiddyperson
Congrats, was about to ask after you. Thank God everything went well in the end, we are awaiting BS, God bless your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ forzarush, in addition to what other Mamas suggested, unripe plantain, black beans and beets helps too.
Stop foods with empty calories. Avoid yielding to some of your cravings like taking biscuits and water for dinner, drinking garri etc. Try as much as possible to incorporate vegetable in your diet. Instead of eating rice with overfried stew, make your sauce with ugu and fresh tomatoes and don't bleach d oil. Use plantain flour in place of garri, take oranges, avoid taking milk together with your vegetables it inhibits the absorption of iron. Don't overcook your vegetables. Leave all these fry fry for now.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
keeki:

chai!! and I got mine for 2800. pls how do u use it?do u use it to wash or to rinse?

I bought it today, yet to use it but I think it has instructions written on it on how to use
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Choi my bumbum, my vajina, my breaist, nobody told me of this part o, everything is aching at once. cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Congratulations to all mama that have put to bed, God will keep you and Los safe in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
hebrewbirths:
Congratulations to all mama that have put to bed, God will keep you and Los safe in Jesus name.

Welcome aboard, just mention your delivery month and EDD, your team mates would find you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
hebrewbirths:

You are welcome to this wonderful forum.Just mention ur Edd and baby sex(if you already know it),your cappo will add you to the team.Safe delivery to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
keeki:

chai!! and I got mine for 2800. pls how do u use it?do u use it to wash or to rinse?
add to the last rinse; i don't measure, like half d cap to a small bucket of clothing. the fragrance is heavenly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sansa143:
Finally,we are back home!When I rest well,i will submit my bs!Meanwhile,here is a pic of Jay!

I no see any pix ooh...u remove it so early cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin,late comer!Bump pic-u were late,now Jay's pic ur late again!
Rhemy2013:

I no see any pix ooh...u remove it so early cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tnks all ffor the swt n lovely comments,we will all deliver safely in Jesus name!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sansa143:

grin no be my fault nah.. low ba3 nii.oya nah show me kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
myrygurl:
ALHAMDULILAH ALA KHULIN AHLIN
B.A!
Praise and glory be to Almighty ALLAH, baby Hibbatullah made her royal entrance yesterday between 9-10pm through an emergency cs after being in serious labour for 16hrs with slow dilation of 2cm-3cm..
ccGiddyperson
Congrats fresh mama. Big welcome to your lil' princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sansa143:
I didn't see it too but from other mama's comments I believe he is a very fine bambino.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Where's Beyedew biko, last seen on April 14th kwa. Don't let the morning sickness win you o, come back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
congrats to the new mums in town. i had my ANC today and 2nd TT injection. my arm stil aches.i was so tired by the time i was thru with my appointment.
am seriously counting down for a birthday baby.#teammaywithswaggs#
#teammayforpainlesssupernaturalbirth#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Any mama here tried the Wambi reusable diapers yet? I like how colorful they are and that they're organic buuuuuut I'm imagining them to be fussy I mean with all the prefolds, inserts etc. I could be wrong which is why I'm curious to know .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
zaynie:

Sorry dear.
Ugwu works wonder. Let me also do small research here.

I got tired of ugu oo, took my meds, started my leave and was taking milk every morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:

Thanks,i need more of your prayers o.Regards to prouddad and proudbaby

Will be praying for you ma..... Proudddad and proudbaby sent their regards too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
zaynie:
Okay so I have these bodysuits for sale.
Newborn size only .
5pc is 3000
7pcs is 4000 (girls only)
Original US Carters. Not the wash and fade or slack kind.

Pic 1: 7 in a pack girl
Pic 2: 5 in a pack unisex
Pic 3 and 4 : 5 in a pack girl

Send a pm.
No deliveries outside Lagos abeg. embarassed

Zaynie u wuked! Why no deliveries outside Lagos? I'm in love with these dresses.... God please give me a baby girl in my next missionary journey or a girl and a boy Biko.... Amen

Zaynie must deliver these dresses to me here in Ekpoma or!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Zaynie u wuked! Why no deliveries outside Lagos? I'm in love with these dresses.... God please give me a baby girl in my next missionary journey or a girl and a boy Biko.... Amen

Zaynie must deliver these dresses to me here in Ekpoma or!!

Yay!
Proudmum! Longest time!!!!! grin cheesy
So good to hear from you.
How's my Lil SIL? Getting ready to turn 2 na.

For you I will deliver it to Amelika sef grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:
@Cappo pweetiebabe, kindly update my new status for now

Edd according to lmp- 17/10, Edd according to scan- 9/10. Gender-XY,XY multiples shocked.... they're both doing fine

Whoop Whoop!
When your babies heard you wanted to hang boot, the other one sharperly entered the last bus!
Congrats Sis.

CoughCough..... That is how God will catsh a certain Babythug before the end of this year.
#RunsOut.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Giddyperson:
Choi my bumbum, my vajina, my breaist, nobody told me of this part o, everything is aching at once. cry cry

Giddyperson I love your birth story, I almost laugh my heart out. God bless your lo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytee31: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Heklo Makas. Been a while and i miss here lots. Mehnnnnn the last five days have been so challenging. I Been a FTM isnt easy . My LO dictats my time nw. evn 5Mins sleep is a luxury. i know im still owing Bs. Ill update soon as im already sleep typibg now

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
zaynie:

Yay!
Proudmum! Longest time!!!!! grin cheesy
So good to hear from you.
How's my Lil SIL? Getting ready to turn 2 na.

For you I will deliver it to Amelika sef grin

Awwwww! Thanks so much ma'am. Don't mind my Mia jare, I'm back now lol. Your SIL is doing great. Yes ooo in 3-Months time he will be 2. Can't wait to carry anoda belle now lol.

I trust you jare my better inlaw

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
zaynie:

Whoop Whoop!
When your babies heard you wanted to hang boot, the other one sharperly entered the last bus!
Congrats Sis.

CoughCough..... That is how God will catsh a certain Babythug before the end of this year.
#RunsOut.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2017
forzarush:
Adorable mothers of great nations,good morning. Please remember me in your prayers,i really need them and please what can help raise my PCV, I'm tired of blood transfusion? cc zaynie giddyperson, mooretes, onegai,hunniesuzie, phlakkeys, ahnie, babythug, other sabi mums.

I dont know if you can take iron, but i had my ferrous increased with ranferon, was given extra folic acid 5mg, but what i think worked was
a, i started my maternity leave,
B. I sleep when i want and
C. i take a glass or two of milk every day. Two weeks later pcv now 28, still low but way better!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 1:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Yesitsme:
Abeg ooo. How do u kpekus after delivery. Am always tired after the day's wahala. My lo won't sleep frm 8pm till 3am. In the morning hubby is active for action me and am always tired after keeping awake. Wetin I go do? I just pity d man

Get oga to do baby night duty too once, see if he will have energy for morning.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 1:40am On Apr 25, 2017
So im new here, im a may mommy. Didnt know about this forum or id have joined earlier. Pls explain how it works. Any mommies with lupus or any other autoimmune drama, do holla! Will like to e-meet another rare preggy mommy!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.