Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063235 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Mama Mia, our able cappo
Mine is April 22nd
mama u can calculate ur EDD on babycentre or any other preg app using ur LMP
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hehehe future captain spotted
curvilicious:

I second you
#teamfebcappo

For where? hehehehe...
*runs away
#Supporters club
#Big Amen To Team Feb though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:47pm On May 25, 2017
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING SEX.....

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.
Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse
How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?
Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?
Some even referred to it as ringing tones.
There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.
You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their wet spot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.
Please try and moan while he is sexing you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.
Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.
Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.
Moaning makes him to hit you harder.
In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the wet spot to him.
Don't just lie there as a dead body.
Be part of the sex.
Moaning energises him.
Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body.
Some will just spread their wet spot while the oga is sweating himself out hitting the wet spot.
That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.
It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.
It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
please baby don't cum now,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!
You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!
And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out.
Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.
Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.
Try it tonight.
And please don't forget to moan .
My Moaning can wake a dead person....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:58pm On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:
Good day to all #teamJanuaryforsupernaturalbirth
Lemme have your LMP to know how to this cappo thingy
MiraclefromGod, Zino89, Folash, blessedmumi, Sophie11, Goldenheart002
New mamas we await you from ttc thread cos the month of May still remain and this week is not over yet.

Una do well o

Mama Loisemm, thank you but don't laff at me o grin

Yes o our curvilicious cappo, my LMP was April 16... EDD January 21
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by richu89: 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:
New mamas we await you from ttc thread cos the month of May still remain and this week is not over yet.

Una do well o my lmp was april 21

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by richu89: 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Una do well o

my lmp was april 21, edd 27th jan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 9:39pm On May 25, 2017
Adorable mothers.

My special MAY teamies and my able cappo @ Naomi 14.

I greet everyone and my baby says hello too.

Please a very very very very urgent one.

Please what can I do to make my n*ipple come out , I mean out oooo....... So that my baby can grab something.

If I put the n*ipple in his mouth, it just slip off and he start to cry. My breast is really heavy and today I tried to express it in a cup, it came out.

So I'm not talking about breast milk now. I'm talking about how to make the n*ipple big and pointed like mist mothers.

Please my senior and experienced mothers help me. I beg you all in God's name.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE DONT BYPASS IT. BUT IF YPU DONT HAVE ANY SUGGESTION FOR ME YOU CAN JUST SCROLL DOWN.

THANKS. HELP A FIRST TIME MAMA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:41pm On May 25, 2017
richu89:
my lmp was april 21

sorry cappo.first of all congratulations on your promotion as the cappo of team Jan.team members usually identify their team by stating their expected date of delivery month both last LMP.I'm with you sha.I'm team Jan though eying team DEC cuz I'm praying for multiple.... all the same I be second time mum.....team Jan sure rocks cuz it has amazing mothers porting from TTC group.welcome on board team mates....kisssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriella: 9:55pm On May 25, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
How are the sexy #TeamJune mama's doing?
Hope we have finished shopping and all our bags are packed?
May is almost gone, June is just a few days away!
The good Lord shall perfect all dat concerns us before, during and after delivery.
All our needs shall be met sufficiently according to His riches in glory!
We shall suffer no complications during childbirth nor any loss In Jesus mighty name Amen!!!

Blossomedcherry ; where you don carry our triplets run go? Hope y'all are doing great? Pls drop a word.

Orente21 ; How far now, hope u Neva port o? Lol.

Suzzy4God kiss

Toriella ; hello, u scarce o!

Nobledeals ; where & how have u been?

Burticious ; Oga how ur DW? It has tey o!

Omolayo29 kiss

Rollykotex ; how are you doing mama, it's been a very long while you came in here ,hope u& baby are good?

Mofy1 kiss

Perfectcrown kiss

Oamronnie ; how's our may baby?

Targatarga kiss

Chinweotito kiss

I4eva kiss

Mizzy2posh ; how are u mama, hope the spotting eventually stopped ?

Benignasweety ; hope u're feeling better?

Tiwatopebam ;

Thank you mama for the love. We are doing very well, just that running a masters prog, and taking care of a 2 year old hasn't been easy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:00pm On May 25, 2017
proudmom38:

I dey jealous this chair o ma'am zaynie....Abeg reserve One for meee oooo lipsrsealed

Okay now.... I dey house for you.
Just holler! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriella: 10:01pm On May 25, 2017
tiwatopebam:

Good afternoon to my lovely mamas, I want you to please implore all the mamas on this thread to use five minutes of their time to say a word of prayer for this team, after mama iyomomoreloaded did roll call, two people came out to tell us they are no longer in our team due to loss. Team JUne mama I know God is already on the throne for us, no more loss. Mother alive, babies alive, plenty money for fathers,
Please lets come out for pre delivery roll call

Nobledeals ------------- mama please if you can see this mention, come on the thread and tell us how you are doing, am so sure you are fine. And you have not provided your due date and gender. We have few weeks to go.

tiwatopebam ------------. June 27/17 XY

Suzzy4God ---------------. June 8 how are you doing ma? PleAse come online and tell us how you doing?

Orente21 -------------------. XX June 3my mama, u Don born I dey wait for your birth alert.

Ariegurl -------------------. June 12 how are you doing ma? Please say hi after seeing this.

Toriella -------------------- mama please come online and provide your gender and date.

BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16 mama, please come and tell us how our triplet are doing? The second triplet on this thread this year.

Iyomomoreloaded ---- lovely mama that has been helpful , May GOd bless u, she did the last roll call, but please provide your gender and date again, my phone is faulty, am using something else to browse.

OmoLayo29 -------------. June 6 FTM like me, please make sure your bag is packed , it can happen anytime . So that DH will not be looking for things up and down.

Chinweotito ------------- mama, we have not been hearing from you, hope you are fine, please come online to tell us how you are doing?

Benignasweety --------. XY June 10 my active mama, you are always keeping the thread lively, hope you are not porting again, I saw all your hmo stuff, I laughed too, please forgive me. But i love reading ur dairy.

Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13 mama it has been long, come online and say hi now.

Perfectcrown -----------. June 28 how are you doing? Mtn should take their time , but check the updates on your phone, stop the updates so that MTN will stop the updates.

Oamronnie _________ Ported to May, mama how is LO doing?

Targatarga. _________. June 19 mama since you registered you have not checked online. Come and say hi.

Chinweotito _________. XY June 12/16 mama, please come online and say hi.

Mizzy2posh ___________ mama, please provide your gender and date. Mama please wait till JUne 1 before you deliver so that we can have June 1st baby.

Hope our bags are packed and our nursery is set, Speedy delivery for all us. Mama Endeavour to read supernatural delivery book before going into favour room.

My tummy look like a truck now, many people are saying I will give birth to two, I have done more than four scan and is only one. Some say people that carrying boys have bigger Tummy than people carrying girl, is it true.
TEAMJUNEFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY

My cappo,we are doing fine o.Just the tiredness every now and then. Sorry have not been able to update my EDD and team.We are team XY,and EDD is 16th/27th.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:03pm On May 25, 2017
Queenetha:
Dear Mamas,
I av a question that has been on my mind. Please for the sabi mamas dt have delivered, how did u dispose the placenta? did u leave it in the hospital or what?

Please for those of u dt have disposed the placenta culd u explain the best way or process to go abt it.

Please dont jump and pass ooo, ejoo oo, biko.

thanks.

Most Yorubas bury it where no one but the father knows.
Also away from where animals can reach it.
Sometimes it is buried underground, sometimes it's thrown in septic tanks .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 10:10pm On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Una do well o

my LMP WAS 18TH APRIL ..EDD JAN. 23RD ...our amiable cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 10:11pm On May 25, 2017
tiwatopebam:

Good afternoon to my lovely mamas, I want you to please implore all the mamas on this thread to use five minutes of their time to say a word of prayer for this team, after mama iyomomoreloaded did roll call, two people came out to tell us they are no longer in our team due to loss. Team JUne mama I know God is already on the throne for us, no more loss. Mother alive, babies alive, plenty money for father
Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13 mama it has been long, come online and say hi now.

Hope our bags are packed and our nursery is set, Speedy delivery for all us. Mama Endeavour to read supernatural delivery book before going into favour room.

My tummy look like a truck now, many people are saying I will give birth to two, I have done more than four scan and is only one. Some say people that carrying boys have bigger Tummy than people carrying girl, is it true.
TEAMJUNEFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
Present ma'am smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 10:13pm On May 25, 2017
maureensylvia:
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING SEX.....

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.
Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse
How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?
Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?
Some even referred to it as ringing tones.
There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.
You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their wet spot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.
Please try and moan while he is sexing you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.
Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.
Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.
Moaning makes him to hit you harder.
In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the wet spot to him.
Don't just lie there as a dead body.
Be part of the sex.
Moaning energises him.
Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body.
Some will just spread their wet spot while the oga is sweating himself out hitting the wet spot.
That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.
It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.
It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
please baby don't cum now,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!
You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!
And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out.
Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.
Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.
Try it tonight.
And please don't forget to moan .
My Moaning can wake a dead person....
Badt gal. Hope you are not this my next door neighbor that does not allow me sleep. Na so so activity day and night
(Just kidding)
That's why they give marriage license abeg use it well.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 10:39pm On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Una do well o

Mine was April 12.... EDD Jan 17
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2017
zaynie:

Okay now.... I dey house for you.
Just holler! kiss

Thanks ma'am.... You are mouthed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 25, 2017
Baby's suck pulls the nipple out, or before breastfeeding try to pull the nipple with a breast pump. Your hubby suppose don help you do am during preggy days. I stumbled on a Nurse telling preggy mothers back den saying hubby gently sucking the nipple draws it out.
ftmum:
Adorable mothers.

Please what can I do to make my n*ipple come out , I mean out oooo....... So that my baby can grab something.

If I put the n*ipple in his mouth, it just slip off and he start to cry. My breast is really heavy and today I tried to express it in a cup, it came out.

So I'm not talking about breast milk now. I'm talking about how to make the n*ipple big and pointed like mist mothers.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE DONT BYPASS IT. BUT IF YPU DONT HAVE ANY SUGGESTION FOR ME YOU CAN JUST SCROLL DOWN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:33pm On May 25, 2017
ftmum:
Adorable mothers.

The nurse where I gave birth used syringe to pull mine out..Quite painful but it helped.. you can try it also
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:36am On May 26, 2017
A new addition has been added to my husband's family....a bouncing baby girl!Help me praise the lord ooo,God x indeed faithful.

Thank you lord for safe delivery!mum n child dooyin very well.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:38am On May 26, 2017
Boo did same too since d septic tank was sealed n the compound floor na concrete but we allowed it to rot first to d point of bringing out maggots b4 dropping in d trash can!
Giddyperson:

The nurse handed it to me after delivery and I was like 'eww go and throw it away'. She said that's not how it's done and when my hubby came around she handed it to him instead and that one collected it so responsibly that I was even feeling ashamed of myself for earlier asking her to throw it away. The placenta crossed my mind few days after delivery and I asked hubby what he did with it, just for the dude to say he dumped it in the trash can in front of our gate cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07am On May 26, 2017
Morning all,how is the ministry moving?Hope grt!I knw I have sabi mamas here,i need an ansa please!
I noticed sum red patches on Jay's chest,is sumtin I take to d hospital?Am worried,pls anyone wit an ansa shld help out,dont read n pass pls!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 8:12am On May 26, 2017
gwng:
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

VERY EFFECTIVE DOUBLE SIDED BREAST PUMP!!! Comes with complementary battery power to use the pump without power supply.

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:40am On May 26, 2017
burticious:

We are now at another 9 week now.. Porting to EDD December.. Pray for us..

All I tell you right now is it is well!
We thank God for his mercies, cos He alone knows it all!
Please the best options for your DW now is getting a Cerclage(between 12-14 weeks) supported with progesterone or tocolytics. Please also make sure she drastically reduces her activities and opt for some sort of bedrest. It works as I can testify after 2 previous 4-5months losses.
The good Lord will keep this one and we shall rejoice with you in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:57am On May 26, 2017
rollykotex:

it was 25weeks old. i went for ultrasound that day and no heartbeat was found.
U shall never share this type of ill news again in Jesus' name.
We're there any investigations carried out as to ascertain d possible cause? Was it ur 1st pregnancy/ loss? Do u have a rhesus negative blood group?
Affliction shall never arise again and God shall duly bless u again sooner than u expect.
It is well with you and your family!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On May 26, 2017
Are you sure it's not eela?
Sansa143:
Morning all,how is the ministry moving?Hope grt!I knw I have sabi mamas here,i need an ansa please!
I noticed sum red patches on Jay's chest,is sumtin I take to d hospital?Am worried,pls anyone wit an ansa shld help out,dont read n pass pls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by annybabe321: 9:22am On May 26, 2017
Good morning Mamas in the house. Pls help me o, am spitting too much, though am still in my first trimester
No morning Sickness and vomiting. just that i feel like vomiting at times but it won't come out. I need help with the spitting, what do i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:54am On May 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
mama u can calculate ur EDD on babycentre or any other preg app using ur LMP

I did o
And I got two different dates
One is jan31, another says Feb1
I will go with Feb, cos that month na my wedding anniversary

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:57am On May 26, 2017
Toriella:

Thank you mama for the love. We are doing very well, just that running a masters prog, and taking care of a 2 year old hasn't been easy.
Good to hear from you teamie, may d Almighty make it easy for you.
Cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 9:59am On May 26, 2017
Welcome to the club. You are very lucky no morning sickness and vomiting.
Get a lucozade plastic (the wrapper covers it well), and spit inside when u have d urge too. Make sure you empty it at interval so it doesn't irritate you more.
By the way, try peppermint chewing gum, orogbo(keep it in ur mouth, don't chew or swallow).
I hope it works for u.
It will end in praise grin

annybabe321:
Good morning Mamas in the house. Pls help me o, am spitting too much, though am still in my first trimester
No morning Sickness and vomiting. just that i feel like vomiting at times but it won't come out. I need help with the spitting, what do i do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:03am On May 26, 2017
Yes ooh
D plane we carry me from GTC thread don land me for here o
Mama zaynie, pls do d needful...........
Cappo curvilicious, ayam here officially nau

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by annybabe321: 10:11am On May 26, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Welcome to the club. You are very lucky no morning sickness and vomiting.
Get a lucozade plastic (the wrapper covers it well), and spit inside when u have d urge too. Make sure you empty it at interval so it doesn't irritate you more.
By the way, try peppermint chewing gum, orogbo(keep it in ur mouth, don't chew or swallow).
I hope it works for u.
It will end in praise grin

Thanks Mama for the response, Amen o. abeg what is Orogbo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.