Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8109866 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
holayinkami:
hi
please i want to know if i can eat wash bitter leaf and egusi soup...
guess it has no effect on my baby??

Safe to eat.
Bitterleaf is known to aid ovulation so it shouldn't be harmful to baby. Happy eating.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
ahnie:
Madam Dunasy i yaff bn battling to open your diary for two days all to no avail...abeg make Una prescribe diaries to read for me aside from giddy's n zaynie's own.

Tenkhu!

Na wa o. We greet u since, u no free answer. We hail, u no gree hail back.
How's Zino and baby?
Ma love to them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
katchycouture:

my sister no time for stories oooo... before this pregnancy my mother in law was always calling me a dry stick that can not produce... each time she wants to refer to me she calls herself a dry stick... so u see no time for stories aslong as this pregnancy is concerned... I know that God gat me big time.

So mean!
God has given her good answer....
Wish u well always

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
ladecrown:
I aways feel lower back ache whenever I return from work and I will away get relieved after massage and resting. Two Saturdays ago, I started feeling the back ache and felt it was part of the package after asking Dr Google. Everything got worse at night and it was too late to save the baby by the time I got to the hospital. I laboured from Saturday night to Sunday morning and baby came out on its own at 18weeks and 2days. Note* the baby's heartbeat was still strong when the doctor checked and since the baby was kicking all trough the day I didn't suspect anything. The essence of my story is please don't let us take any symptom for granted.

E-hugs.
God shall give you triple for your trouble and affliction shall not rise again. Be strong and courageous.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
cherrymum1:

So mean!
God has given her good answer....
Wish u well always

Thanks dear...God will always be God...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brooklyn20: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=MummyAudrey post=57726851]Sabi mamas i greet una o.vomiting no gree me see road.spit spit everywhere i go.abeg make una help me.january EDD no get group?abeg make una add a sister .[/quot

Welcome to d club. I'm team January too. Been spitting a lot too, I now brush my teeth plenty times a day to reduce the spitting. I also vomit sometimes too , mostly at night. Been worried mostly everyday since I got pregnant cos I miscarried my last pregnancy . may the lord see us through till delivery day ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
cherrymum1:

There's something definitely wrong with that scan machine. 1.6 at 14wks? There's a miscalculation somewhere. Check with another scan center to be double sure.

My thoughts too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Team June will give us BA and use BS to stingy us.

Giddyperson are you sure your cousin sis don't have UTI? Maybe you should drag her to hospital so they'll run some tests.
I know right, since today she's been wearing cardigan, bathing hot water and just looking dull and unwell, I've asked until I'm tired and she's refused to admit there's anything wrong with her. Taking this kin person to hospital now they would wanna milk me by running every available test in the book since patient won't admit her symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
can someone help me interprete this?
placenta: anterior

thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ma'am Ahnie, am a learner in the diary section oooo but here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3714940/m.o.s.o.p.e-momma#57728590

Lemme go back to my reading mode......

Hi momma's wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=Damsel21 post=57759677] am not going thru any stress atall am on antibiotics thank u sis[/quote
then it's emotional stress like u said-depression. as for d counsellor, maybe u state ur location so dt mamas here can help out. in d mean time, pls just try make urself happy; yes it may b difficult bt u alone can do it for u. dream &fantasize abt wen u'll be having children around ur table&all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chai shocked shocked shocked,c me c wahala oh!My 9wks old son has graduated 4rm wanting to walk(not full graduation sha)to wanting to crawl!We dey bed 2geda wit his dad too,nxt dis boy turn upside dwn(on his stomach)and started dragging himself up shocked shocked shocked!He doesn't even want to sit!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=mignone post=57762794][/quote]am in Ogun state very close to Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
queenhecate:
can someone help me interprete this?
placenta: anterior

thanks in advance.

Your placenta is attached in front. It's not a bad. It can attach in front, back or posterior, left or right side. The position of the placenta is determined by where the fertilized ovum implants in the womb.
Most times, if you have an anterior placenta you don't feel the baby kick on time or strongly until in your third trimester.
It's only a problem if it refuses to move up i.e. If the placenta is covering the cervix that's when the doctor will be worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good evening mamas, hope u all had a good day?

chaii whats happening to the remaining June mamas now,iyomomoreloaded tiwatopebam and the remaining mamas. why una come make BA scarce naa. Anyways,i wish u easy and safe delivery in Jesus name. we all await your stories.

July mamas......on ur mark get set.....let us go!!! less than 8days to go cappo phlakkeys baton go soon reach una hand,mamas hope ur bags are packed? the good lord will make it easy for y'all una kukuma plenty wellwell, una no go starve us BA.

To the remaining mamas,the lord has not brought u this far to leave u,it will end in praise.

congrats to mojeco may ur lo forever be a source of joy to ur family

To everyone going through one challenge or the other,may the peace of God reign and rule in your lives IJN

Shalom!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
katchycouture:

I'm not in abuja ooo...I'm in Imo state and I did the scan in owerri
what part of Owerri do u stay? Am frm there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
rollykotex:
Good evening mamas, hope u all had a good day?

chaii whats happening to the remaining June mamas now,iyomomoreloaded tiwatopebam and the remaining mamas. why una come make BA scarce naa. Anyways,i wish u easy and safe delivery in Jesus name. we all await your stories.

July mamas......on ur mark get set.....let us go!!! less than 8days to go cappo phlakkeys baton go soon reach una hand,mamas hope ur bags are packed? the good lord will make it easy for y'all una kukuma plenty wellwell, una no go starve us BA.

To the remaining mamas,the lord has not brought u this far to leave u,it will end in praise.

congrats to mojeco may ur lo forever be a source of joy to ur family

To everyone going through one challenge or the other,may the peace of God reign and rule in your lives IJN

Shalom!!!
A big amen to the prayer. I like this. Thanks for asking about us.
Hope you are good too.
@ forzarush, am really blushing here smiley seeing my mention on your diary is making my head to swell ooo kiss kiss kiss
#TeamJulygettingsettotakeoverinfullforce

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
cherrymum1:

Na wa o. We greet u since, u no free answer. We hail, u no gree hail back.
How's Zino and baby?
Ma love to them
mama lami abeg no vex....sometimes I nor dey cee mentions.pls don't bee hernoid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
ladecrown:
I aways feel lower back ache whenever I return from work and I will away get relieved after massage and resting. Two Saturdays ago, I started feeling the back ache and felt it was part of the package after asking Dr Google. Everything got worse at night and it was too late to save the baby by the time I got to the hospital. I laboured from Saturday night to Sunday morning and baby came out on its own at 18weeks and 2days. Note* the baby's heartbeat was still strong when the doctor checked and since the baby was kicking all trough the day I didn't suspect anything. The essence of my story is please don't let us take any symptom for granted.
Soonest, you will sing song of victory. Pls, for the next, try and keep the uterus calm with any suitable progesterone as soon as you see bfp pt and don't hesitate to do cerclage from 12weeks.
To all preggy mamas especially those below 27weeks, please and please lets not take any symptom for granted.
It may be part of the package for some and it won't be for some so always cross check with scan.
It will end in praise for us all.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Mummy Omolayo
How far
June Capo
God will make it swift for you mamas
Congrats in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Your placenta is attached in front. It's not a bad. It can attach in front, back or posterior, left or right side. The position of the placenta is determined by where the fertilized ovum implants in the womb.
Most times, if you have an anterior placenta you don't feel the baby kick on time or strongly until in your third trimester.
It's only a problem if it refuses to move up i.e. If the placenta is covering the cervix that's when the doctor will be worried.

ESE pupo ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 23, 2017
D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Damsel21:
am in Ogun state very close to Lagos
Where in Ogun state are u dear? If we are in the same town I don't mind hooking up with u, depression has to be sent packing.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2017
BS
my birthday was June 10 and my edd according to LMP was June 11 and my husband being a doctor has already told me I shouldn't put my mind to it as it's only 5 percent (I hope I got it right) of pregnant women give birth on their edd gan gan.
so back to my story o, midnight June 10, I decided to join the olowogbogboro on live IG from 12am to 1am (abi if I haven't delivered yet that won't stop my shine now*lol coz in all honesty I was tired of being pregnant) and I danced danced and danced to glorify God for a wonderful year. PS: June 9, I did exercises ehn I walked walked and walked then at midnight olowogbogboro challenge again .*back to the main jist
After the dancing and singing I retire to bed to start attending to messages from well wishers for my Birthday so around 2.30, there was an urge to "weewee"so I rushed to the bath to wee. After "weeweeing" I decided to check the toilet bowl and low and behold I saw "the show". The show? wow I was extremely happy so I rushed inside to wake my hubby up. When I told him, he said thank God that it's likely I deliver later that 10th or on edd and that we leave for hospital by 12noon so he asked that I sleep back but me am like sleep ke*orun ke niwaju adajo* i just I couldn't sleep back. BRb baby wan suck

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyjuly(f): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2017
is it still possible for the placenta to move up after 35weeks?

It's only a problem if it refuses to move up i.e. If the placenta is covering the cervix that's when the doctor will be worried.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyjuly(f): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2017
sexyjuly:

It's rare but very possible. Pregnancy is a miracle and a mystery that only God can explain. I've heard of babies flipping from breech position to cephalic when you least expect it. Miracles still happen.
I'll suggest the person involved should still do a scan at 36 and 37 weeks to check if things will change. If it doesn't change, give thanks to God and go for CS. See it as an act of God what matters most is both mother and baby alive and healthy.
In a nutshell, yes, both complete and partial low lying placenta can move up at 36 weeks.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyjuly(f): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2017
thanks i appreciate ur kind response.
Graciouscharis:

It's rare but very possible. Pregnancy is a miracle and a mystery that only God can explain. I've heard of babies flipping from breech position to cephalic when you least expect it. Miracles still happen.
I'll suggest the person involved should still do a scan at 36 and 37 weeks to check if things will change. If it doesn't change, give thanks to God and go for CS. See it as an act of God what matters most is both mother and baby alive and healthy.
In a nutshell, yes, both complete and partial low lying placenta can move up at 36 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
orney:
Good evening mums, pls I want to know if 'spam orgasm' is normal during early pregnancy ,personal experience will be highly appreciated...m ATC but m asking for a friend
Cc cherrymum, Zaynie, benignasweety and my able waddling mamas
You didnt need to state you are ATC ma cuz God has done it!

I heard its safer to abstain from sex d first few weeks of bfp... But inbetween d first trimester, u can commence unless you are having a high risk pregnancy...

Babydust ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2017
sexyjuly:
yea it can still move up after 35weeks...

Sexyjuly, I neva knew u wia a waddling maama o, set to drop on d sexy July...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2017
katchycouture:

my sister no time for stories oooo... before this pregnancy my mother in law was always calling me a dry stick that can not produce... each time she wants to refer to me she calls herself a dry stick... so u see no time for stories aslong as this pregnancy is concerned... I know that God gat me big time.
Your joy shall be permanent In Jesus Name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.