Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122861 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
mizz2posh:

As promised, here's a photo of me. Before was last month at 38wks and After is today, 3wks post partum.
Wow! What's the trick mama?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
hello mamas in the house..... pls I've been troubled since yesterday dat I went for my ultrasound. the doctor wrote breech presentation on my card. wen I asked the meaning he sed it means the baby's head is up which shld be down because I'm 35weeks and 3days. he sed if the baby's position did not change they myt carry out a cesarean section. pls Wat can I do to change the baby to rotate back to the normal delivery position. my edd is July 25th. tanks pls I'll appreciate a quick reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
mizz2posh:

As promised, here's a photo of me. Before was last month at 38wks and After is today, 3wks post partum.

It's a lie. cool cool. Na you be d real MVP. What exactly did you do? Share your tips abeg.
I'm dreading pp body. Hope I get back my body too.

Your baby is cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Burntcoal:
hello mamas in the house..... pls I've been troubled since yesterday dat I went for my ultrasound. the doctor wrote breech presentation on my card. wen I asked the meaning he sed it means the baby's head is up which shld be down because I'm 35weeks and 3days. he sed if the baby's position did not change they myt carry out a cesarean section. pls Wat can I do to change the baby to rotate back to the normal delivery position. my edd is July 25th. tanks pls I'll appreciate a quick reply
First of all, relax your mind, your baby still have plenty of times to flip back into position. Some flip back as late as on the delivery day.
Sleep by your left side
Check out this tips but please ignore from "Chiropractor down"

[How to Turn a Breech Baby: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow] is good,have a look at it! http://m.wikihow.com/Turn-a-Breech-Baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
All this team February mamas b waiting for doctors prescription before using folic acid. Continue angry cry

Maami please leave them to ask their doc abi you want the one that'll happen and dy will look for a way to pour the blame here. cheesy As far as is the same folic acid doc will still give them no need to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
It is well ooo...let me kukuma follow dey look grin
Prettyhurts:

Maami please leave them to ask their doc abi you want the one that'll happen and dy will look for a way to pour the blame here. cheesy As far as is the same folic acid doc will still give them no need to talk.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
All the mamas with big and cute bump I see you all o and mamas dropping like its haute congrats I wish to be like you when I grow up....

Please o help a FTM worried mum,

I did my first scan today and it shows10w5d instead of 10w2d my own calculation
Cardiac pulsation noted
Early viable cyesis... Pls help me analyse it am worried sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Your own doesn't have wings. Hehehe, welldone. I have no idea how to make puff puff, all I know is how to eat, let sabi mamas come and advice

Giddyperson:
Puff puff is ready cheesy Don't judge
@Jazzyjazz, alphahandmaiden, hunniesuzzie

Don't they put salt in puff puff, the recipe I downloaded didn't include salt but I felt it needed salt after I tasted the first batch

2. How do I make it even softer and more stretchy, you know that texture.

3. Any tricks for making perfectly rounded puff puff.

4. Why is yeast so disgusting, is it alive?

Cc: all mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
folash:

Worry worry mama grin am 11wks, with no MS too....last scan done at 6wks also showed no fetal pole.. waiting till am12wks to scan again

Hahahahahaha
Na eagerness dey do me jare...
How's u? I hear say no MS means female
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 7stargeneralady: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
mizz2posh:

Congrats on your LO, please what post partum belt brand is that and where can I get it?. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Cardiac pulsation noted
All these January worry worry mamas grin I think it's normal for the scan's calculation to be slightly different from the LMP.
Early viable cyesis means early stage of pregnancy and cardiac pulsation means the heartbeat was noted.
In summary everything is fine and normal. Shey you are happy now grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nothing to worry about. Scans are plus or minus 2 weeks. Cardiac pulsation is doctor speak for heart beat,
Cyesis is pregnancy. They use these words to confuse us and finish our money. Healthy and happy 9 months to you

Please new preggie mamas go and buy 400mg folic acid NOW. At the nearest reputable pharmacy, don't wait for antenatal please, biko, edakun. Take one a day. Read what mama Moyosblog123 said. You should actually be taking it from when you have plans to conceive
Wisdom is profitable to direct

miraclefromGod:
All the mamas with big and cute bump I see you all o and mamas dropping like its haute congrats I wish to be like you when I grow up....

Cardiac pulsation noted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Hahahahahaha
Me is fine oooo... what I heard is the complete opposite ooo. Baby centre and ovia says no MS means it's a boy.
Am tempted to try one of these old wives myths just for the fun of it smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
I didn't have MS and I have a boy grin

Goldenheart002:

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dazzle86:

Beautiful, I hope I will be able to snap back this fast. Are you exclusively breastfeeding your baby?

Yes you can too, im exclusively breastfeeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Naomi14:
@ Jazzyjazz, please when did you start keeping baby Ilan on the rocker? What weeks/month?

At 3 weeks old

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
ifyalways:

First of all, relax your mind, your baby still have plenty of times to flip back into position. Some flip back as late as on the delivery day.
Sleep by your left side
Check out this tips but please ignore from "Chiropractor down"

[How to Turn a Breech Baby: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow] is good,have a look at it! http://m.wikihow.com/Turn-a-Breech-Baby

OK tanks. u Jst calmed me 60percent down. I was all tears yesterday wen I left d clinic. I started googling and trust me dey were scary. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
miraclefromGod, chillax let me lecture u small grin
Ur baby is growing at a fast rate, that's why d scan measured ahead! I had similar result yesterday and wen I asked d sonographer, that was what he said..Oya, clap for me.

Wen I was praying for fruits of d womb, I bought female stuffs as point of contact, my tailor even used leftover of some of my clothes to make baby gowns for me.......If no MS means boy, Obinna go use Adanma stuffs be that wink cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
folash:

All these January worry worry mamas
Early viable cyesis means early stage of pregnancy and cardiac pulsation means the heartbeat was noted.
In summary everything is fine and normal. Shey you are happy now grin

hunniesuzie:

Nothing to worry about. Scans are plus or minus 2 weeks. Cardiac pulsation is doctor speak for heart beat,
Cyesis is pregnancy. They use these words to confuse us and finish our money. Healthy and happy 9 months to you

So na grammar den docs wan use spoil their sef cheesy Thanks so much mamas God bless you,

Yay, i was glad to see my Godsent today jumping here and there, oh i bless God, my dh couldnt hold his happiness.

Me sef no get MS at all, no vomit, no spit but i do get tired easily, i eat for eat sake no taste atall...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Goldenheart002:
miraclefromGod, chillax let me lecture u small grin
Ur baby is growing at a fast rate, that's why d scan measured ahead! I had similar result yesterday and wen I asked d sonographer, that was what he said..Oya, clap for me.

....If no MS means boy, Obinna go use Adanma stuffs be that wink cheesy grin

Pa pa papa pa for you grin grin grin Oya collect your clap

If no MS means boy i Will like am, if it means girl i Will appreciate am só anyone way God gimme first, i Will embrace am

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lovely bumps and cooking pics to everyone kiss. It's a happy-sad day for us here but we are pulling through. All the best.

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/a-brave-new-world.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Anugod:
Took this pix at 16 weeks. Haven't noticed any difference since then sha. Maybe by next week, I'll have a bump like CheeryChy tongue

#NobumpyetbutIknowbaby'sbaking# cool
#Biggiebelleprepregnancy# grin
#Since belleful mamas no gree show, make I showcase bump-less me# cheesy

#NovemberforKingsandQueens# kiss kiss

Hahaha, funny Cappo. Lol@biscuit bump. Enjoy while it lasts. My bump just popped out of nowhere few weeks ago. I've been saying it's big for the weeks involved but Dh likes it like that, seeing it as evidence. Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
McPerry:
I feel so good to be here, most especially knowing my other team February as am 8 weeks preggy.not started Antenatal,no folic acid yet too.... Waiting until I register for antenatal then I seek for doc's advice.i can still remember before I got preggy, I took folic acid for 2months and my period was super heavy with clot then I stopped and finally conceived.I pray the good Lord see us all through this journey IJN.Amen.

Welcome teamie You seriously need folic acid asap to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Don't they put salt in puff puff, the recipe I downloaded didn't include salt but I felt it needed salt after I tasted the first batch

Mama, your puff is fine o, seriously for a first timer. Chai, reminds me of the time my younger sis was learning how to make donuts in sec sch then, come and see donuts of different shapes, Lol, flat one, collapsing one, disappointment ones. Immediately she brings out the donuts, the sight alone will make us burst into laughter. And we still chop am like that. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
lioha:

Welcome teamie You seriously need folic acid asap to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Alright...I will.thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Your own come out well now
Mbok how did you do it?
I tried to do their method of scooping to the pot but e no work

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
lioha:

Curvilicious ever make yourself happy jooh no allow any thing come btw you and happiness.

I hear sis
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
@McPerry, you are welcome. Endeavor to start taking folic acid, it's actually the most important drug you need at this stage. I don't think that's what made your period haevy though. If you're still unsure, don't wait until you register for antenatal, go and see a doctor asap and he'll tell you the same thing mamas here have told. Happy Nine Months to you.

@mizz2posh, I missed your before and after that mamas are raving about. All the same, kudos to you. Please share your secret with us.

@Onegai, hope you are fine. Whatever it is, you are strong and sure to pull through. And your blog post hit home. Thanks for the tips.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello fellow preggy nlanders!
Am new on this forum, just got to know about it tonight. Kindly welcome me in. My LMP was April 24th. my edd is January 30.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Same here,no MS and I had a boy!
hunniesuzie:
I didn't have MS and I have a boy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Your own come out well now
Mbok how did you do it?
I tried to do their method of scooping to the pot but e no work
Lol I just kept trying to improve batch after batch, and eating up my mistakes cheesy Did plenty cuz we had kids visiting. By the final batch I had learnt that if you are using your fingers to drop it into the oil (which is what I did), take it a little at a time, i.e. Go for smaller balls, first attempt to roll it into a ball with your fingers (wont really work, but better than not trying at all) before dropping into the oil. And if there's leftover on your hand after dropping, put it back in the bowl and not on top of the already frying one. I used the smallest burner on my cooker to do the frying and it was turned to the lowest most of the time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f), omotolly22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.