Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112968 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
beyedew:
Mamas, Please I Need Help!!!
Don't Read and Pass Ejoo!!!

Hmmmm, so my dh is back and has been wanting to do love wantintin, I kept on giving him one excuse or the other  **my

Now, my problem and my need for help is that my guy has started sending me messages, I have refused to reply because I need solution first before I embark on this journey. Why I'm asking is because if my waist see wetin e see yesterday night today again, walahi, the alignment go leave me run. How do I escape this or what other style is convenient? Make I see waist wey I go use take born this lovely baby that has reduced me to this. Biko, make una help my ministry ejoo! I bin dey think say I be baddoo, but today ayam humble! Oya ooo, no advice is too small and no style will be shunned! I will try all! I just need the one that will favor my waist. Help save my waist biko!

This is funny

Try spooning less stress, shallow penetration

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnetriplet:
I need help with a girl in my next door neighbour's house, this Lady for no apparent reason hates and stresses me out daily by verbally harassing me, there is a fence separating us but she moves close to their fence and shouts so that I can hear her properly....hubby said I should ignore her but it could have been easier if I was working, am stuck with her day in day out....I'm loosing weight seriously because of her and is not good for my unborn baby am thinking always...the worst is that her sister and her children are aware of it but they do ear like say them no dey hear

Have your earphones on.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
mizz2posh:

With your cute self. kiss
bring back the picture that I missed, that's why I shared pix sef. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Madam, this story is not complete. Apparently you did something to her but you cant remember. She cannot just insult you for no good reason when she is not cursed. Why should you be losing weight over a bad child, Cos na bad child that lady be. undecided Why not keep yourself busy like learning to bake, online make-up training, bead-making etc that's if you are not on bedrest though. I think you should go with your hubby's advice. When she starts her drama, put on an earpiece and listen to music. That way, you won't hear her insults.
Nnetriplet:
I need help with a girl in my next door neighbour's house, this Lady for no apparent reason hates and stresses me out daily by verbally harassing me, there is a fence separating us but she moves close to their fence and shouts so that I can hear her properly....hubby said I should ignore her but it could have been easier if I was working, am stuck with her day in day out....I'm loosing weieriously because of her and is not good for my unborn baby am thinking always...the worst is that her sister and her children are aware of it but they do ear like say them no dey hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
@Rhemy2013, me and you dey the same level for that milo and milk thingy. Don't worry it is well eh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnetriplet:
I need help with a girl in my next door neighbour's house, this Lady for no apparent reason hates and stresses me out daily by verbally harassing me, there is a fence separating us but she moves close to their fence and shouts so that I can hear her properly....hubby said I should ignore her but it could have been easier if I was working, am stuck with her day in day out....I'm loosing weight seriously because of her and is not good for my unborn baby am thinking always...the worst is that her sister and her children are aware of it but they do ear like say them no dey hear
ordinary neighbour dey stress you and you are complaining, stress is not even physical okpo o. My dear click ignore button, only she by herself will tire...
On a brighter note, I dey d ignore button crew and itz fun grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnetriplet:

Why are you letting someone that is obviously demon possesed strip you of your joy!
So does she sit by the fence and talk all day? She doesnt have work.!

Maybe pray that God should give her meaningful stress that she wont even have the time to think about you. It reminds me of the song.... sh'agolo, sh'agolo wa wonu igbo. ( they will pick bottles, till they enter bush)

Ignore, her, her sister, her sister's children, husband plus the dog and chicken wey dey the compound. Dont for one second open your home or yourself up to any of them in anyway.

It is some form of envy as another mama said! If it bothers you so much put it to prayer. Evil eyes and evil tongues will not affect you and yours. Every insult will manifest back into the life of the person that utters ill against you.

Then also work on yourself and keep busy so as not to dwell on anything she/they say.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
thanks, how is your Lo doing?
Naomi14:
Congrats dear! God bless your Fam! @ tiwatopebam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fine ma'am!
tiwatopebam:
thanks, how is your Lo doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Happy Weekend to All Team October.
cc
1. Pweetiebabe...I remain my humble self, d latest glutton in town grin .
14.BritneyStacy.....Sexy Britney Waiting also for Lo sex, how is our big boy doing?
15.SomebodysMum.

To all d mama's u announce their BFP and went MIA pls let's try and pop in once in a while, To our sexy Muslim teamie Abeg update ur Address o I must not miss itunu Awe food.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#

Able cappo. I dey hail o ooo. I for don the give una updates na from time to time. My browsers just connive say no more nairaland for me angry angry. I no fit open nairaland. I come dey think weda I chop ban sef. This morning sef, na inside toilet I dey say make I try again. E come open. You are doing a good job jareh.

If no be say na on top toilet seat I dey siddon, I for don snap my 2scans reports wey I don do and baby no gree open legs cry cry cry. Those my money dey pain me erh. Money wey I no even get. And am really desperate to know so I can start preparing on time. But I dey suspect say na girl (shebi dem talk say na girl dey cross legs any how).

EDD is 16th sha. Big boy is fine. Tho recently we have been struggling with food. His appetite has greatly reduced. I just started malaria drugs on him. I have not treated him of malaria in the last 4months. I hope his appetite returns abeg. I get worried when he doesn't eat.

Am happy for our October team. We have gotten upto 27members. Shout out to you all. kiss kiss kiss kiss all the way. Am not usually a dull member o ooo but I don explain wetin dey worry me.
May God lead us safely to the end of this journey.

Make I go prepare. I dey go somewhere important this morning. I see all my mentions. I will reply them later in the day. A very big hug and kiss to you that remembered me.....
Beautiful day to us all!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Able cappo. I dey hail o ooo. I for don the give una updates na from time to time. My browsers just connive say no more nairaland for me angry angry. I no fit open nairaland. I come dey think weda I chop ban sef. This morning sef, na inside toilet I dey say make I try again. E come open. You are doing a good job jareh.

If no be say na on top toilet seat I dey siddon, I for don snap my 2scans reports wey I don do and baby no gree open legs cry cry cry. Those my money dey pain me erh. Money wey I no even get. And am really desperate to know so I can start preparing on time. But I dey suspect say na girl (shebi dem talk say na girl dey cross legs any how).

EDD is 16th sha. Big boy is fine. Tho recently we have been struggling with food. His appetite has greatly reduced. I just started malaria drugs on him. I have not treated him of malaria in the last 4months. I hope his appetite returns abeg. I get worried when he doesn't eat.

Am happy for our October team. We have gotten upto 27members. Shout out to you all. kiss kiss kiss kiss all the way. Am not usually a dull member o ooo but I don explain wetin dey worry me.
May God lead us safely to the end of this journey.

Make I go prepare. I dey go somewhere important this morning. I see all my mentions. I will reply them later in the day. A very big hug and kiss to you that remembered me.....
Beautiful day to us all!
Good to read from u ma'am don't worry our boy appetite will return just make sure u don't complain he eats too much later....Abeg let Lo do shakara ooo and u can decide to go for unisex stuff cos dats wot am also doing, gotten most of my stuff(important ones sha).

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Where's Zaynie?

Hi Moskidarl how are you doing

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
beyedew:
Mamas, Please I Need Help!!!
Don't Read and Pass Ejoo!!!

Hmmmm, so my dh is back and has been wanting to do love wantintin, I kept on giving him one excuse or the other  **my back aches, my head is paining me in my nose, every excuse you can find**. The man has begged tire! Ok, don't do anything, just lie down, let me do the work, mba! Ino gree! Ok, it will not enter, I will just use it and rub on the surface (pardin! Nobi rubbing it for surface you use take tiff my virginity that year? Na lie oo, this girl don wise up mbok!). Em don carry face tire! So yesterday I decided ooo, on my own to look for trouble ooo, naso I use my hand start type message dey send ooo, hmmm, dh saw it and was very happy and entered the mood. We send message tire! He had to leave very early. Got home very early! Sent our help home, helped in putting his son to sleep early! Finally, it was about to go down. Mamas ooo, I tried all the styles I knew but none of them worked for me ooo, I was uncomfy in all! Hmmmm! Even dear old missionary, my back be like say e wan break, even with all the supporting pillows, e no gree work. Hmmm, na dia I dey borrow myself sense say if after all the mouth and nothing goes down and we have to look for other ways, hmmmm, the story will be used against me even when I don enter grave ooo. My sisters, na dia I dey remember dear old uncle doggy (Giddyperson tongue) , it was our go-to during my 1st baby's time. My sisters, na so I position ooo. Dh was happy, naso him fire on! When I started feeling pains, I tried telling him that "baby, this thing is hurting me ooo", oga no even answer me, em dey dey fire dey go. Well, I decided to bear the pain after all its been a while now (since Feb, I doff cap for am cos I know who I get!). After all the wantintin love, I wanted to stand up now, na there my waist dey hook! I couldn't move, it felt like the adhesive that held my waist together shifted. Naso I just hook for there. My dh asked "baby, are you ok?" I replied yes ooo, that I just needed to catch my breathe, it's been a while baby, just go to bed (make I tell am say my waist hook? I won't hear the end of it even in my grave at old age true. You will always hear something like "see you, by the time I handle you now, your waist alignment go shift go one side".... mbanu, Chukwu ajuu!). I stayed that way, thank God shortly after he went off to ulala land. Inono as I manage am, but I maneuvered myself, waist, alignment and all to the bed where I stayed for a long time till at last I slept. This morning, Oga woke up very early, arranged room, kept on singing one joyful song to another. He was clearly happy without knowing how I was feeling, I faked my legendary tiredness, em no even notice am, he was over the moon you know. Me too, I faked happiness, ino wan carry last mbok! I'm just getting myself now you see.

Now, my problem and my need for help is that my guy has started sending me messages, I have refused to reply because I need solution first before I embark on this journey. Why I'm asking is because if my waist see wetin e see yesterday night today again, walahi, the alignment go leave me run. How do I escape this or what other style is convenient? Make I see waist wey I go use take born this lovely baby that has reduced me to this. Biko, make una help my ministry ejoo! I bin dey think say I be baddoo, but today ayam humble! Oya ooo, no advice is too small and no style will be shunned! I will try all! I just need the one that will favor my waist. Help save my waist biko!
am enjoying my man now after d break of 1st mth to 4th Mth due to morn sickness. I do d riding of dh most of d time by climbing him and dog style. try being on top ur dh.am enjoying this trimester.team Oct for sharp delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Anak123:
Hello mamas, good evening...... sure we all doing good.

Pls o, this my gum is really giving me issues o, eating is now a big task for me, so painful... n I wanna be mindful of how I take drugs now. Did or is anyone experience/experiencing this kinda stuff??

Hello Mama, i read here that you can put grated ginger on the gum, though not preggy yet but i usually have gum issues anytime i change brush, toothpaste etc, i use the grated ginger and it relieves me, so you can try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
cappo how r u doing? And how is this new phase treating u? guess u r fine mama.just checking on u cc: tiwatopebam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
phlakkeys:
A big congrat to team June cappo @ tiwatopebam.
@ iyomomoreloaded, we are waiting for your BA and BS ma.

Wowww, just 7 days to the 7th month
To God be all the glory.

Last update for the month of June

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

1. oyinmama --------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco -------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. clinik ------------------ EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl, BA seen. Waiting for BS. We welcome our 1st Princess. Congrats ma.
5. nneejima ------------ EDD 9/7, Port to 27/6 Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. A big welcome to our little Prince.
6. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
7. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7
8. Bbglory-------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7
9. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7
10. lululuv --------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
11. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7
12. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
13. Niyyah ------------ Team X? EDD 15/7
14. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
15. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
16. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
17. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
18. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
19. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
20. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
21. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
22. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
23. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
24. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
25. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
26. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
27. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
28. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
29. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
30. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
31. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
32. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
33. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7
Teamies, how are we doing? How is our LO's corner, our hospital bags, baby bump photoshoot, and preparation for vigilante/omugwo?
I hope we've cleaned the house, prepared plenty soups to be refrigerated and made provisions for the naming/dedication.
It will end in praise, congratulations and plenty money.

Thanks for the mention ma. I feel loved. I did another scan last week, only to be told that my baby now weighs 3.5kg can you imagine? After I was told like 3 or 4 weeks ago that she is small for her GA. Now am scared cos she seems to be on the big side now.
Please, anyone with a copy of supernatural childbirth should send to culesthergal@yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Nnetriplet:

Babe, for all you know she may not be mentally alright, i mean literally mad oo and i am not joking, that maybe the reason other people around her can't stop it, think of it she does it day in day out which means she doesn't leave the house and for no apparent reason starts with you, i mean yesterday's harassment must don do her now why continue again today with a promise of doing it the next day?

There is a woman that sells roasted stuff around my area, and you won't believe she has mental issues, even when i was told i didn't believe, until i saw her one morning carrying her grill and aluminium sheet base she used for roasting from her store to the junction, she suddenly stopped half way, separated the grill from the aluminum sheet, spat in between both of them (ayama), carried the 2 and started walking towards the junction again. i greeted her and she didn't answer, that was when i confirmed true true, that she mad.

so babe no need loosing weight over her, sure her people are too ashamed to admit she has mental issues that's why, they may not come to u to apologize and that maybe the only thing that keeps are from doing other crazy things. So please just ignore.

H&H bumping dearie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
@ Nnetriplet, blow her love kiss whenever you see her and ignore her rantings, she might not be too stable. lemme not say okay. Different people with different character. Me sef still dey work on myself to showcase that Christlike character.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
tongue@Beyedew how was your night? wink

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Babe, for all you know she may not be mentally alright, i mean literally mad oo and i am not joking, that maybe the reason other people around her can't stop it, think of it she does it day in day out which means she doesn't leave the house and for no apparent reason starts with you, i mean yesterday's harassment must don do her now why continue again today with a promise of doing it the next day?

There is a woman that sells roasted stuff around my area, and you won't believe she has mental issues, even when i was told i didn't believe, until i saw her one morning carrying her grill and aluminium sheet base she used for roasting from her store to the junction, she suddenly stopped half way, separated the grill from the aluminum sheet, spat in between both of them (ayama), carried the 2 and started walking towards the junction again. i greeted her and she didn't answer, that was when i confirmed true true, that she mad.

so babe not need loosing weight over her, sure her people are too ashamed to admit she has mental issues that's why, they may not come to u to apologize and that maybe the only thing that keeps are from doing other crazy things. So please just ignore.

H&H bumping dearie
lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Team July Oya ooo, on your marks, get set.....
Just like yesterday, I rem team July last year, I miss you all ooo. Our Los should be getting ready for their first year birthday. Weldone mas
Congrat to all team June that has given birth. God bless all our cuties.
Olatebony cares.
ff us @zippykiddiesplace .Don't be left out of the big deals going on on baby items

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Just like yesterday, I rem team July last year, I miss you all ooo. Our Los should be getting ready for their first year birthday. Weldone mas
Congrats to all team June that has given birth. God bless all our cuties.
Olatebony cares.
ff us @zippykiddiesplace .Don't be left out of the big deals going on on baby items

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2017
mama onegai, for my lo, jaundice was discovered day 3, and that was when we started him on formula and photo-therapy, by 4 day bilirubin(hope I got it right) levels where down to comfortable levels, but I have told myself o, next journey, i am arming myself with my formula. We shall do it together with the BM.

"what's going with your body (my OB did everything possible to bf and it never worked out and she has access to every nutritional supplements and hospital-grade pumps and a lactation consultant as well as her medical peers). "

On the bolded above, I plan to go all out next time, cos im really hoping I don't go through those episodes again and believing for the best BM supply ever. Keeping my fingers crossed too. But this journey is full of surprises sha, in all, I give glory to God. thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Holla holla, wts up mamalet. Good morning my sweethearts. Please join me to welcome my priceless jewel, my diamond princess Ugomsinachi Eliana who made her grand entrance into Monday 26th June with emergency cs, Scan lied. Please birth story later. Sorry to all my team July mamas, It wasn't international but God has a reason for it.
Cc lululuv my original teamie
Cc cappo phlakkeys
Team July for Supernatural delivery
Team July for baby alive mother alive
Team July of no loss

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad1: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2017
cappo@phlakkeys,my new Id is lotannad1. couldn't remember my password again. congrats to nnejima! I wan port oooooooooo.I HV turned to the queen of bumps and is no longer funny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
nneejima:
Holla holla, wts up mamalet. Good morning my sweethearts. Please join me to welcome my priceless jewel, my diamond princess Ugomsinachi Eliana who made her grand entrance into Monday 26th June with emergency cs, Scan lied. Please birth story later. Sorry to all my team July mamas, It wasn't international but God has a reason for it.
Cc lululuv my original teamie
Cc cappo phlakkeys
Team July for Supernatural delivery
Team July for baby alive mother alive
Team July of no loss
Congrats mama, God bless your little princess. Please no tay with your birth story oo. Wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
lotannad1:
cappo@phlakkeys,my new Id is lotannad1. couldn't remember my password again. congrats to nnejima! I wan port oooooooooo.I HV turned to the queen of bumps and is no longer funny!

No way. Biko allow baby to still bake small. 30th too far nah. Wait till 37th week ooo. It won't be long.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad1: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Graciouscharis post=57951163]

No way. Biko allow baby to still bake small. 30th too far nah. Wait till 37th week ooo. It won't be long.[/quote
next week is 37 weeks nah. e Neva do? if u see me ehn,u go marvel!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Whatsapp number please?
olatebony:
Congrats to all team June that has given birth. God bless all our cuties.
Olatebony cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
hmmm, my dear i wasnt told oo, my ds can suck for Africa and I also have deep cut that am treating, vigilante is also real. God is my strength.
Ariegurl:
cappo how r u doing? And how is this new phase treating u? guess u r fine mama.just checking on u cc: tiwatopebam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
BIRTH STORY
Part 1
I went for ante natal on Tuesday at 39 weeks, I started mild contraction at the hospital, the doctor examined me and told me that the cervix was still closed. Fast forward to Wednesday I left the office in the morning, I was feeling somehow, so i decided to go to cinema to see movie, I was the only one that watched the movie and I started having contraction again. I ate pineapple and I trekked for a while. I got to the office and was still having contraction. I got home and was still having contraction that was around 9 30 pm, my DH said we should go to the hospital.
When we got to the hospital they brought my family and I was checked and the doctor told me it is labour but cervix was still closed but since my house was far I should stay in the hospital till Thursday morning and if the cervix doesn't open I will be asked to go ho me since I was just 39 weeks 2 days. I didn't sleep thruout Wednesday night I was squatting and climbing stair case with strong contractions. Thursday came and checked and cervix has open and I was 2cm, I was admitted immediately. By 4pm I was 3cm which the doc said was very slow, I was checked by 1am and It was 4cm and one drug was inserted into that place that was when the drama started.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Me and you are thinking the same thing. I wan PORT oooo. I yaff taya grin grin grin. Two nights ago, I couldn't sleep, my whole body was itching and my left hand was numb. Na the new one be that. Google say na Carpal Tunnel syndrome. My HP was on fire. I was sooo uncomfortable. My DH tried to pet me to sleep but for where. Next thing, I started crying. Chai and that man hates seeing tears from my eyes. He started begging me, saying babe I'm sorry. I wont put you through this again. I cried for over an hour before sleep carried me due to exhaustion. I have been asking myself how all these women with 7,8,9, 10 shocked shocked shocked children did it. Did they pass through this process or did the child just popped out of nowhere on the 9th month? And to think some of them had no help and were doing all these *shudders*. Women are heroes abeg.

@nnejima Congrats on the arrival of your princess kiss

lotannad1:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.